• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Smoketrail sighed and hugged Shadow, her eyes turning the same emerald color as her brother's, she was donating part of her OWN lifetime to Shadow. She just knew. "Now you won't die!" she said, "I can't explain how I know, but I was born with these... abilities..." (Have you ever played Psychonauts?)

As Cosmo wasn’t that strong of a person, she couldn’t do much to prevent Smoketrail from breaking her grip, causing the Seedrian to tumble down. If it weren’t for the situation at hand, she’d have almost found it to be comical. But, at the moment it was anything but. She’d go to grab Mobius’ Planet Egg, taking mind as to not lose it, before going over to where Cream stood holding the medical supplies. Grabbing a bottle of cold water, she’d gently hold onto Smoketrail’s arm, carefully pouring out water over the burn marks. Caught up in her emotions, she couldn’t help but scold Smoketrail as she did so. “Please don’t ever do that again!”

Smoketrail looked down, "I promise it won't happen again..." She said, feeling bad that these people probably felt obligated to be nice to her. They really didn't have to, especially since she could barely remember a time someone made her smile. She avoided all eye contact and mumbled nervous apologies to everyone, telling them they shouldn't be so nice to her;she didn't deserve it.

Sonic was running with Mephiles hot on his trail. Sonic manuvered quite easily through the trees of Mystic Ruins zone while Mephiles seemed to not being able to navigate it quite as easily. "Come On...pick up...pick up."

Gently, Cosmo wrapped Smoketrail’s arm in bandages, covering the auburn wounds so they wouldn’t be exposed. “There, be sure to change them out at least once a day or if they get dirty” Her work done, Cosmo quickly went to pick back up the planet egg from the ground.

Shadow crossed his arms over his chest and opened his eyes. The last battle of him vs Mephiles fresh in his mind.

Shadow's Flashback: Shadow and Mephiles both stared at each other. Black lighting surrounding Mephiles. Yellow surrounding him. They both lept at each other and the fight began. (It fades to the end.) Both lay on the ground, thier shoes touching. "Next time we fight...we'll both die Mephiles." Shadow said. Mephiles said his agreement and the two brothers went thier own way to become stronger.

"Smoketrail listen...It's me Sonic and...well let's just say some guy named Mephiles s trying to kill me...and he's to strong. Where are you so I know where NOT to lead him."

"LISTEN TO ME!" He takes a deep breath. "Is there someone named Shadow there? If so tell him to meet me at Green Hill Zone in exactly Five minutes."

"Yeah actually. I'll tell him." Smoketrail relayed the message to Shadow, "And I'm coming with you. My brother's gonna need all the help he can get."

Shadow looked at Smoketrail and remembered what she just told him. "Now you won't have to die." With a sigh he gave his answer and his final one. "No...I don't want you to see what may happen." With that Shadow would vanish in a green flash of light.

Smoketrail smirked, "I'm going anyway." she said, running to the Green Hill Zone, a familiar place. When she and Sonic were little, they'd race each other across the landscape for hours.

By the time she got there. Sonic was on his right knee. Panting, heavily scratched, and bloody. Shadow and Mephiles both seemed unable to break equality while Black lighting and Yellow lighting auras collided and did damage to each other at the same time.

Shadow looked just in time and reached for it. It landed perfectly in his hand and he smirked. "Game over!" Shadow asorbed both the emeralds he had causing his two rings on his wrist to come off and for him to turn fully red and pure white eyes. Mephiles entered his black arm (crystal) form and the equality returned.
Super Chaos vs Black Arm. Shadow vs Mephiles. Bro vs Bro.​

The light that was being transferred appeared to be weakening Shadow rather than making him stronger. Shadow smirked confusing Mephiles. "Your growing weaker yet you smirk. Why?" Mephiles growled. Shadow replied, "It's because one thing. Allow me to show you!" Shadow would steal the purple emerald from Mephiles and using the light energy Smoketrail sent him would evolve into a Super form.
Super Shadow (2).jpg

"Y...yeah." Came Sonic's weak reply. "you did...on top of that he used three Chaos Emeralds." Mephiles had been knocked into the ground. He was panting heavily. "Damn it...How...How can this be!?" Mephiles would yell as he would steal all three emeralds from Shadow. "Doesn't matter! WHATEVER YOU CAN DO I CAN TO!" Mephiles would asorb all three of them and turn to a Super Black Arm form and the equality of the fight would come back.
They both would exchange blows. Anytime one was hit the other hit them back. They both contiuned to become more injured and the blood would become a steady stream. But neither would stop even if they did hit the point of blood loss most would die from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back