• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

“Wait!-“ Before Cosmo could get a word in, Shadow had left in a flash of green light, with Smoketrail trailing right behind at an incredible speed. For a second her faced scrunched up in an unreadable emotion, her eyes staring holes into the ground until she forced herself to relax, looking up just in time to see Cream about to dash off. The little rabbit girl would look behind to where the Seedrian was standing, hurriedly waving her over as Cheese and Chocla whizzed above their heads. “Cosmo, I’m sure we’ll be able to catch up with them! Grab my hand!” The Seedrian almost considering it, mulled it over before quickly shook her head, shouting back. “I have to protect the planet egg! can you go ahead on your own!?” Nodding Cream yelled back an “Mmhm! I’ll be back!” Before finally taking off in flight.

It’d take a while but eventually Cream caught up with the two hedgehogs, catching sight of shadow dueling his look a like. Seeing the injured Sonic, she quickly made her way over to him. Enveloping him in a hug she’d cheer out “Sonic!” Before quickly taking in his injuries and realizing the state he was in and backing off. “You’re hurt!”

"I'll be fine Cream." Sonic would smile reassuringly. He would then look at his hand and would see the piece of rock there. He closed his eyes and repeated what Shadow told him about. "A piece of the Black Commet itself. It will heal you starting with the internal injuries then the external." Sonic would look at the two Super form powered being fighting. "Damn...thier in a whole another relm of power...even I can't begin to comprehend it."
Shadow and Mephiles would contiune thier fight. "Heh. Not bad." Shadow would say panting. Mephiles would laugh not one of mock but of enjoyment. A sound Shadow hasn't heard in 10 years. "Same to you. This fight is pushing our every limit and I'm curious which of us will win or if as you predicted we'll both die due to our very own power." Shadow smiled. "Same here. I know your holding back and so am I. Let's kick it up!" Shadow's smile faded and his face became serious. "CHAOS BURST!" The twins would both yell simulltaniously. Shadow's yellow aura turned red and Mephiles' turned purple.
They were both no longer visable even when they were still. The only thing you could use to tell where they were was the Yellow and Purple glows. In a mere blink they were gone.
The shockwaves from the first collision which had been two punches colliding destroyed a bridge at the very end of Green Hill itself and turned serval trees into nothing and a few into shards that if you got hit by would be deadly. The water nearby had waves that one would think there was a earthquake at it's highest level happening in the water and water alone. With that the two vanished and began throwing punches, kicks, and spin-dashing each other.
Shadow broke the cycle as he yelled, "CHAOS SPEAR!" He'd throw a huge yellow energy spear and Mephiles would counter with his own "Chaos Spear!" Which was Black.

Smoketrail let out a shaky breath, the wind picked up, and the sun appeared, turning the night to day, The light formed gold tendrils which wrapped around Smoketrail. When the nearly blinding flash was done, she stood in a white and gold dress, unmatching white and gold gloves, and the most intriguing of eyes. One was ice blue, and the other was white with a golden sun in it. She had feathery white wings ridged in gold, and a glistening halo floated over her ears. This form was known as The Sunlight Goddess.

Sunlight Goddess Smoketrail.png

Right after his injuries were healed Sonic smirked. "SHADOW NOW!" Mephiles looked confused. "WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?" Just as Mephiles finished it Sonic would be gone and kicking Mephiles in his own Super form. As Mephiles was sent flying. "So you shared your energy. Intresting." Mephiles would say.
"Sonic...Let's show him what you meant." Shadow would say with a smirk. "Got it." Sonic said with a smirk. "CHAOS UNIFACTION!" Sonic and Shadow both yelled and in a blinding yellow light would merge into one.
Super Shadic 4.jpg
The three emerlds left Mephiles and the other four suddenly appeared, "SUCH POWER!" Mephiles yelled shocked. "What is this!?" He added.
THe fusion smirked. "I am Shadic The Hedgehog!"
(I understand this is SUper Shadic 4 of Super Sonic X Universe but this is the new Base Shadic for this.)

"No...it's already over." All Shadic did was lift his hand to his chest and closed it in a fist and Mephiles was batted around with the force of 100 punches. Mephiles would turn normal and fall to the ground landing on his knee panting. "Damn it...I woulda died if I hadn't created that shield at the last second.

"Wanna bet?" Suntrail(That's my name for Sunlight Goddess Smoketrail) asked, dropping so she stood over Mephiles, "I could kill you if you hurt that badly... Put you out of your misery"

Cream went to cover her eyes and ears while quickly turning away from the hedgehogs as Cheese and Chocola did the same. Body tense and breath being held, she anxiously waited for if whether Suntrail would truly do such a thing, knowing even if she didn’t want anybody, whether they be good or bad, to die sometimes the people around her would say that there wasn’t any choice but to…Like with Emerl. So, no matter what Cream would put her trust into Suntrail’s decision.

Suntrail sighed, "But I'm not that kind of person... I'll ensure that you are dealt with humanely..." And she called G.U.N. to deal with Mephiles

Shadic approached Mephiles and fired an energy blast fully disengrasting him. "hmph. That is why you will die in the invasion." It was obvious that it was the Shadow part of Shadic talking.

Suntrail facepalmed, "Nevermind guys..." she said, releasing her power. Back to Smoketrail, she hugged Shadic, "Thank you for everything..." she said, "How'd I get people like you in my life?" she said, having finally realized Sonic was trying to protect her. She sobbed, "I love you... so much... both of you... you've done so much for me..."

Cream winced at the sudden noise of the blast, gritting her teeth and powering through until silence returned once more. Slowly, she uncovered her eyes and turned back to Smoketrail and Shadic, pointedly looking away of the scorched marks that lied where Mephiles had once stood. She’d make her way over just as the pink hedgehog had begun to cry into the arms of Shadic. Pulling out a handkerchief, Cream stood close behind the two (technically three), ready to hand Smoketrail the piece of cloth to dry her eyes.

Smoketrail looked up at Shadic, "I wish Sonic spent more time with me... I know he's trying to protect me when bad things happen, but I want back the brother that would race me across these hills when I was little..." She said, burying her face in Shadic's neck

Last edited:
"There's more than that." Shadic said. "I...er...Sonic wants to protect you from his Dark form." The two would de-fuse. Shadow to side the side Sonic hugging Smoketrail. "He'll be back...that was only a clone." Shadow said the worry in his voice obvious.

"And we'll beat the real one to. After all don't forget Shadic can go Super like we can." Sonic would say reassuringly. Shadow however sighed and turned back to Smoketrail walking until he was right by her. "When you asked 'Why did I care about you?' and I said 'It's complicated." He'd whisper the next part. "It's because...I like you." With that he'd take off running in the direction of Vanilla's house.

"I actually didn't... What did he say?" Smoketrail asked, walking to sit on top of the loop with her Brother's hand in hers. They always did that as kids, and she just needed a bit of positive nostalgia right now.

Last edited:
Smoketrail smiled, "I just realized something, and should tell him the truth..." she said, "I'll call you and tell you how it goes." and with one last hug, Smoketrail left to Vanilla's house. She gently took Shadow's hand, "I love you, too, Shadow."

Cream would make sure to say her goodbyes to Sonic before leaving Green Hill Zone, “Please visit me and mama soon! I’ll promise to bake something for you when you do!” With one last hug, she’d dash off a few steps behind Smoketrail where she’d soon bare witness to the pink hedgehog’s confession. Eyes wide and jaw dropped, she couldn’t help but let a gasp of elation grace her face upon Shadow’s and Smoketrail’s proclamations of love for one another. Squeezing Cheese in a tight hug, she gushed, “Aww!”. For a moment the rabbit had almost considered walking up to the two of them but quickly decided against it, not wanting to ruin this moment for either of them. Instead Cream joined them on the walk back to her home, making sure to be a few steps behind so the two newly made lovers could enjoy their time with each other in semi privacy. Humming to herself, Cream took to picking flowers along the way, planning to either form a bouquet or possibly make a crown out of them. “Maybe I can make some for Cosmo, Smoketrail and Shadow!” the rabbit posed to her two floating companions. Goal set in stone, she went about scowering the ground for the best of the best flowers, planning to make the prettiest accessories for all of her friends.

Back at home however, Cosmo wasn’t in quite as jovial of a mood as Cream happened to be in. Her mind was filled with worry over Shadow and the others as she back and forth on the porch waiting for their return. Cradling the planet egg in her arms, the seedrian searched her mind for any solutions that could solve the impending crisis soon to be on all of their hands. Unfortunately, the future seemed rather bleak with less than a day to prepare for an invasion from the Black Arms. She could only hope that some miracle would save the day as otherwise all hope very much seemed to be lost. The Black Arms were sure to invade and pillage the planet of it’s resources, thus then aiding the Metarex in their own plans of destruction. With nothing but doom plaguing Cosmo’s thoughts, she continued to anxiously await for the others.

"We probably should..." Smoketrail agreed. She took Shadow's hand, "wanna stay at my place. I don't mind and I'm sure Sonic won't, either.

Meanwhile, Amy was heading over to the Hedgehog Siblings' apartment to ask about the girl she'd seen Sonic with that night, as she never knew Sonic had a sister. (I'm taking Amy since I feel like she may be useful but IDK yet also nobody else took her, so I'll play her for now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back