• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
original.gif
Somewhere along the outskirts of Liones Kingdom's border, it was a sunny day and a large congregation of skilled individuals: combatants, warriors and adventures of all stripes were gathered at the recently constructed training camp of the Holy Knight’s next generation of heroes which the denizens of Britannia optimistically called them: The Generation of Saints.

Today was the day for the new recruits to begin their training. Many of these new recruits were simply citizens who wished to help protect their homes, while others were individuals who were searching for a purpose, and some individuals had been scouted for their talent. Now they all stood together in front of a stage where a regal looking knight stood at the ready to deliver his speech. He was well-kept and clean, almost too clean for any true knight who had the air of nobility about him, looking down at a sheet of paper in one hand with the other pressed on his chin and once everyone had gathered before the stage he would begin his speech.

“Welcome one and all to our training camp for you, the best and brightest sai-.... My name is - no, yaddah yaddah, no, no, no…Okay!” taking his face away from the sheet of paper, crumbling it up and tossing it behind him. Growls and murmurs could be heard from the knights & officials in the background palming their faces and exclaiming to each other ‘Here he goes again..’

Suddenly the air around the knight on stage shifted “Here’s the truth: all of you gathered here are a bunch of losers who wouldn’t last even a few minutes against a real enemy! All I see before me are a bunch of weaklings who aren’t worth all the time and resources we’ve given to make this happen. You want some real training!? I dare any one of you scrubs come take me on - heck I invite any number of you to take me on at your leisure! In fact I am so confident in all of your uselessness that if any of you manage to take me down, I’ll make everyone who participated official Holy Knights right on the spot!” he took a deep breath and began walking off from the stage “I’ll be waiting over there, at the training grounds for you - that is all I have to say.” and with those final words of confidence the training of the next generation had officially begun!

Last edited:
Cellica Scylatta
23KByXc.jpg

Cellica stood at attention, well as much as the blonde was capable of. To say she looked a bit out of place was perhaps a bit of an understatement and not just due to her longer pointed ears. Her teal top looked rather nice being snug on her body lacking as much 'room for the imagination' as most might show as if teasing off her top assets a bit more. Her shorter yellow skirt held to her long legs with her solid white stackings reaching up her legs past her knees stopping several inches short of the skirt. A rather nice looking butterfly hairpin resting over her left ear its bright colors causing the light to slightly reflect from it. If it wasn't for the fact she seemed to be wearing a bit more stylish though functional boots you could swear she was just some wealthy girl going out for the night. Dressed far more to draw eyes to her then anything else.

"What a buzz kill, I mean come on if your going to go about acting all tough at least go on about how great you are. Not just 'Oh-ho! You are all weak! None of you can beat me, some nameless guy none of you guys know har har'!"

The elf spoke up not so much seeming to speak up from simple confidence as much as feeling the need to draw a bit of attention to herself and make a joke about their supposed trainer, including her rather poor mimicking voice meant to sound like some gruff old man though with her lighter voice coming off a bit more cartoonish then it was already intended to be. Perfect perhaps for mocking and making light of him. She wasn't exactly what you would expect from a Holy Knight to be, but then again she was there more as an ultimatum for the trouble she caused. Not that it change the fact she viewed it as an opportunity more then an escape from a punishment... granted for sure she had no intention of being stuck in some cramped cell locked away from everyone. She would break if she couldn't be around others.

"Ooo! Maybe we can all just drink and be merry till we finally get old stiffiler there to actually try. I could use a good drink and maybe some fun games! Ah... ooo... ooo... what was that game I played at that one tavern it was fun... bunch of humans were playing it and it was fun though I can't remember what it was... hmm...."

She spoke looking up tapping her finger against her chin speaking up seemingly excitedly taking advantage of speaking up acting in part like she might be a bit of a airhead though to some extent causing a little bit of fun mischief. She had to admit even if she was mocking them a lot of them didn't seem to be very much knight material or even basic guards. Many seemed far below the typical grunts who on a rare occasion she had to evade due to 'accidents' along her travelers. Grunts or not though it was people who could listen to her and she might be able to have a little fun around and even extra recognition she would adore having.

Camael
1e84c1873bd3b09abbdf27ab04ad0526.jpg
Camael took another obnoxiously large bite out of a piece of bread he mysteriously obtained. Before the important-looking knight, which was what Camael chose to refer to the knight in front of everyone, started speaking, he looked around and admired all the different kinds of aspiring knights. All it did was pump him up and motivate him more to become one. He went around asking random people where they got their armor and clothing from if it caught his eye until the important-looking knight finally spoke. At that point, Camael turned to face him and give him his full attention. Though he did not stop eating.

"Wow... Amazing!!"

He thought it was cool how an official knight was in their presence. He was a little caught off guard by how the important-looking knight suddenly stop talking and crumbled up some paper, tossing it to the side. But he didn't pay too much attention to it. Being the airhead he was he didn't pay much attention to anything. Camael finished his delicious piece of bread as the important-looking knight started up again. He smirked and began walking. He could heard what seemed to be a girl verbalize her complaints on the whole matter that just occurred. He brushed past her, completely ignoring her comments and made his way to the training grounds. He unsheathed his short sword and grinned. Instead of being scared, leaving, hesitating, or complaining, Camael grinned and walk forth, filled with excitement to see the strength of the important-looking knight and determination to take him down, even if he had to by himself.

"I'll take you on! Ya' bastard!"

Camael didn't think twice about his actions. He didn't consider things like strategy, if he was going to be alone, how powerful the knight might actually be, hell he even insulted the superior knight, not giving consequences a single thought. He didn't care though. He didn't care if others followed or went or not, he didn't care if he did it solo, he didn't care if the knight was the strongest in the kingdom, he was gonna give it his all and try his best to take him down. Plus, after all he said, he couldn't just let that slide.

Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei

Marija
20210214_231644.jpg
It had been quite the day getting ready. It was a training camp and what looked to be a young woman was wearing padded leathers over her brown tunic and pants. They were quite baggy, but it was more to disguise her size underneath. The padded leathers were quite old, and she had tried to take care of them. But they were a gift after she had graduated from squire to apprentice holy knight, so it looked to be more like a hand-me-down than anything else.

Still though, when she heard she was summoned to a training camp, she had to get her gear on. They might not be training today, but it couldn't hurt to get ready for it. Plus, the purpose of the camp was in its name, so of course they might be training today. Regardless, she stared interestingly at the well-kempt knight in front of their congregation. She was more towards the front, her arms crossed as she let her gaze wander to the paper in his hand that he then crumpled up and threw away. She saw a few knights in the back hold faces of annoyance.

Whatever this was, this wasn't a part of the original plan, she assumed.

When he began spouting degrading statements, she guessed that he didn't exactly mean it like that. While they were realistically weak compared to him, she knew that tactics and timing can trump speed and power. She shot a glance at two knights who voiced their opinions. While she would have a quip for this knight, she had seen him in combat before. It wouldn't do her any good to bash someone she respected and therefore looked up to for his strength.

Well, of what she had seen.

She would occasionally see him at the front lines while she was in the back, helping those who were injured or worse. He held up his own against the demons, so she knew that they had no hope of defeat him.
Not like the incentive was tempting, which sounded more like a boast to show how confident he was, but she would miss out on the experience of being an apprentice holy knight. It seemed like everyone who wanted to fight wanted to show off how powerful they were.

While that was good in and of itself, she had lived enough years to know that just showing off wasn't going to get you anywhere. It brought more harm than good, which her experience had spoken of. Still, she followed the war hero to the training grounds.

She was going to do this to help the other apprentices. Maybe she can help them get the holy knight position, but she wasn't going to miss out on any of the experiences she could get. If anything the commanding officer she interned for had taught her, it was to take every opportunity to learn what you can. If you take shortcuts, you could miss out on something big. So while she did want to fight, she mainly wanted to do it to see how long she had come from her own training with her magic. She would just have to stay in the back and protect those in the front. She doesn't have the commanding voice nor the experience to tell these fellow apprentice knights what to do, but she was going to try regardless.

She walked to the training grounds and positioned herself on the grounds. "I'll fight you, but I don't expect myself to win by myself. Hell, I don't even think we can best you in combat. But I will show you what I'm capable of all the same, to show I'm not scared of someone who is stronger than me." She steeled herself and breathed in deeply, focusing her magic into her hands as she got ready to channel them when the time came to fight or protect.

Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei Japanime Japanime Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
neptune_render_1___cyberdimension_neptunia_online_by_thegothamguardian_dap6jk5-fullview.pngCynthia was just walking out the door when she heard her grandfather call her. Cynthia turned around and watched as he walked towards her with his cane in hand. "Heading to the training camp? " Cynthia smiled at him. "Yep! And I really ought to get going. I don't want to be late." Her grandfather nodded. "Right.....You know it's not to late to-" Cynthia cut him off. "Grandpa I'm not changing my mind. I'm going to become a Holy Knight and that's that......I'll be fine I promise ok? You got nothing to worry about!" Cynthia said with a bright smile." She then hugged him and made her way out. Her grandfather watched her with a sad smile. "....I really hope I'm doing the right thing."

Once Cynthia made it to the training camp she took a look around and yep she was the shortest one there so it seemed. As she walked around she noticed a couple of people who she would prefer to avoid as much as possible. They'd always teased her since she could remember. "Oh no I am not dealing with you guys today. She hurried past them successfully avoiding them and got lost in the crowd that was now gathered over to the stage where the Knight was about to give his speech. Though she was having a hard time trying to see him. So she pushed her way to he front of the crowd. Though seemed like she wasn't missing much anyway as the he didn't even bother to read the speech had but instead gave them some...encouraging words....

“Here’s the truth: all of you gathered here are a bunch of losers who wouldn’t last even a few minutes against a real enemy! All I see before me are a bunch of weaklings who aren’t worth all the time and resources we’ve given to make this happen. You want some real training!? I dare any one of you scrubs come take me on - heck I invite any number of you to take me on at your leisure! In fact I am so confident in all of your uselessness that if any of you manage to take me down, I’ll make everyone who participated official Holy Knights right on the spot! I’ll be waiting over there, at the training grounds for you - that is all I have to say.”

Cynthia stared in disbelief as she glanced at the Knight as he walked away. Though the offer was tempting was it really a wise thing to do? Cynthia wasn't really paying attention to as elf girl spoke out she was to busy trying to decide if she would take up on that Knight's offer though she was leaning towards no. Two other voices caught her attention. Two people had decided they would take on that challenge. Cynthia waited to see if anyone else was going to take him on.
Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei Japanime Japanime Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

JAMIAH
Jamiah stood at the rear of the group gathered before the stage: Cremeshaw sitting comfortably atop his hat and both of them were munching away at an
69dc7b614ceac843f9215223c913d8c9.jpg
apple in perfect unison. Jamiah scanned over the crowd and was amazed by the turn-out, it really did feel like he was standing in a mass of future heroes...In other words, he was impressed! Cremeshaw on the other didn’t seem to pay much mind, instead much more focused on sucking the juice out from her apple. Jamiah had journeyed far to make it here, but as he looked around at this crowd of potential he was beginning to feel some confidence about his choice to come here: ‘Maybe Cremeshaw was right, maybe this really is where I should be?’ Jamiah thought, but as if the universe were listening in on his thoughts he was given his answer as the lone knight on stage began to welcome the crowd...Or at least that is what Jamiah thought until he watched the knight crumple up the paper in his hand and throw it behind him.

“Here’s the truth: all of you gathered here are a bunch of losers who wouldn’t last even a few minutes against a real enemy! All I see before me are a bunch of weaklings who aren’t worth all the time and resources we’ve given to make this happen. You want some real training!? I dare any one of you scrubs come take me on - heck I invite any number of you to take me on at your leisure! In fact I am so confident in all of your uselessness that if any of you manage to take me down, I’ll make everyone who participated official Holy Knights right on the spot!” he took a deep breath and began walking off from the stage “I’ll be waiting over there, at the training grounds for you - that is all I have to say.”

‘Well, nevermind…’ Both Jamiah and Cremeshaw’s jaws dropped, with Jamiah’s heart also sinking to the bottom of his chest. He shifted the attention of his eyes up to Cremeshaw and said quietly “I’m not sure about this...Are you sure this was a good idea? Maybe we should just lea-HRRRY!!” Cremeshaw pushed the front of Jamiah’s hat down over his face before he could finish “We can’t do that! Did you even pay attention?” Cremeshaw exclaimed and looked out over the crowd to see the reactions of others, she saw one scantily dressed lady with pointed-ears who was the first to speak up; she found that interesting since she never saw a human with ears like that before but otherwise, Cremeshaw thought she would definitely be a bad influence on Jamiah. After that was the first to stand up and meet the knight’s challenge, Cremeshaw noted that he was definitely dressed for the part: finding his armour quite impressive but he also seemed a bit hot-headed. Then another stood up to meet the challenge and she confirmed Cremeshaw’s suspicions as she spoke of proving a point. Once those two accepted the challenge, she watched parts of the crowd shift and turn to also rise up after them - like an infection of confidence spreading into the crowd she said to Jamiah “See? It must be a test, he wants to know who has what it takes and who doesn’t - you have to prove yourself to him Jamiah, we’ll both do it! And since I am the cute, adorable and genius strategist who sniffed this out I think I deserve a reward from you later! One-hundred cream puffs!!!” she lifted Jamiah’s hat from his face and struck a heroic pose and chanted “Go Jamiah, go!!”

“You can’t just te-” Jamiah tried to speak but it was all in vain, Cremeshaw stomped her feet on his head and kept chanting “GO JAMIAH, GO!!” the whole walk over to the training grounds: where the knight waited for all those that rose to the challenge.

RAYKYLE
DiQCxuRwV2P8xg6SwMUd8UwTGA5KVuAgirDCNc0cN7PNSBwD_WWtORgnNUXR2YZrzcaOF02kWHBdWbRF1tHgKvKgCWCFD9oIhZTGMAaMLiHzh5AyGeFE5FdnLkJG_3zzfQBYmkTY
Raykyle’s taunt went, more or less, as he’d planned. It seemed that he had gotten quite a few of the newcomers riled up: some excited with the opportunity of getting promoted automatically, while others just looking to prove a point that they had what it took, while others were just too cautious to try their hand at something so obviously fruitless? Impossible? Never in a million years could happen? Raykyle was certain it was all of these things! While he wasn’t exactly lying about the group's potential he may have been intentionally exaggerating on how little they had to offer, but that’s what all this was for - a challenge to see exactly what the next generation had to bring to the table and he wanted to make sure they had the proper motivation to show him just that. They even had a ‘plant’ in the audience to watch the fight to assess the next generation. He watched the first few individuals approach the training crowd, they didn’t seem like much but at least they had the guts to actually challenge him. It wasn’t long after the first few showed up that more began to flood in, in total there were at least twenty recruits circling him. ‘Just like sheep to the slaughter’ Raykyle thought with a bored look on his face, this wouldn’t be very entertaining for him but maybe it would be a good learning experience for the hopeful next generation. All of the sudden Raykyle moved his sword out from the sheathe on his side and stuck it in the ground so that he had something to lean on; he knew that he wasn’t going to need it anyway. Then he removed all of his armour and placed it next to his sword, leaving him seemingly defenceless. He nodded towards the ‘one with the green hat and funny rabbit creature’ as if beckoning him over.

JAMIAH
Jamiah appeared to rise a few inches from the shock of being singled out and unconvinced he pointed to himself than the people to his side and behind him before Cremeshaw finally stopped his nonsense with a quick karate chop to his head “Hurry up and go to him Jamiah!” she said with quiet urgency. “Ow~ Okay, okay...Mov- I mean excuse me coming through!” Jamiah pulled down his hat to hide his eyes, half expecting Cremeshaw to karate chop his head again for almost forgetting his manners and moved through the crowd and approached Raykyle; Cremeshaw hopped down onto his shoulder. Jamiah lifted up his hat to meet Raykyle’s eyes and pointed to himself once again, tilted his head and with a puzzled expression said “Me?”

RAYKYLE/JAMIAH
Raykyle straightened up and tilted his head in mirror-like fashion with Jamiah with an annoyed expression, he let out an audible sigh “No I meant the fucking rabbit, of course, you idiot! Jeez, I swear these knights are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on! What’s your name boy?”
“Jamiah.” Jamiah said plainly, mostly because he was afraid to get scolded again.
“Jamiah? Okay, Jamiah - now why exactly do you want to be a Holy Knight?” Raykyle questioned.
Jamiah’s eyes widened “Because I want to find my Dad…” his voice lowered.
Raykyle let out a “Well isn’t that admirable of you, but why exactly do you need the Holy Knight’s to do that? Couldn’t you just put out a wanted poster?”
Jamiah responded “Because we lived far away...From people, and because...Well I don’t know his name…” his eyes wandered away.
Raykyle tilted his head and mirrored Jamiah’s voice “You don’t know his name? Well! You two must have been reaaaaal close!” Raykyle stepped forward and put his hand on Jamiah’s shoulder, the one without the rabbit-thing standing on it “Look kid, it’s all good that you want to go find your father but that’s not what this operation is for. I’m training soldiers to be strong enough to take on the Sins. I’m not here to play baby sitter for lost boys looking for their lost daddies.”
Cremeshaw huffed and puffed before she was about to say something but Jamiah put his fingers on her mouth and answered “I’m not a lost boy! And that is what I came here for too, if I can get that strong then I’ll definitely be able to find him...Besides, she says it is the right thing to do.”
Raykyle let out another heavy sigh “Alright kid, you got guts - I admire that in a soldier I’ll tell you what. If you can prove to me that you’re a competent enough soldier and rise up in our ranks I’ll help you search for that lost daddy of yours. Of course, if you can’t make a good impression on me here and now, you’ll just be sent home all alone..” Raykyle then raised his glance up back at the rest of the audience “Alright now class. Lesson one about combat: whenever it comes to enemies regardless of the situation, NEVER let them get too close and -” Raykyle swiftly swept Jamiah’s legs from under him with such force he was left suspended mid-air doing seemingly endless flips “Never let your guard down…” he looked at Jamiah & Cremeshaw mid-air with a worried frown “Maybe I went a little overboard with that demonstration...Anywaaaaaays~” all of the sudden Raykyle produced several identical-looking daggers, each of them flying all at once in different directions landing at the feet of the gathered recruits and Jamiah landed on the ground but was sent flying off into the distant trees at the other end of the training ground. Raykyle lifted up his hand in a challenging gesture toward the crowd “Come on, anyone else got a sob story to tell me?!”

----
Collab by Solemn Jester Solemn Jester and Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Mentions: Hanarei Hanarei Japanime Japanime Merciless Medic Merciless Medic animegirl20 animegirl20

Marija
Marija for SDS RP.jpgMarija watched with some interest as Raykyle took off his armor and set his sword in the earth. He didn't need to use it. He was probably going to use magic and martial arts if that were the case. What other weapons did he have on him anyway? He seemed quite bored and Marija knew this wasn't a good idea. He seemed to pick someone from out of the crowd and a boy in green clothes and a cat perched on their shoulder came forward. Who was he? He talked to him, her ears trying to pick out what they were talking about. Raykyle seemed to have said something to the kid to strike a nerve, something about finding the kid's father. So, the only reason why he was here was to see if he can get strong enough to look for his dad? What a noble thing to do...

Of course, she watched with anticipation. She didn't exactly know that Raykyle was going to attack the kid, but she didn't expect anything less of him either. Suddenly, Raykyle skillfully threw some daggers that landed at the recruits' feet, including her own. A sob story? She wasn't even going to entertain that notion. She stepped forward, but kept a good amount of distance between herself and Raykyle. She expected him to be fast, so she wasn't going to take any chances. "Indulging in one's sob stories isn't going to make one stronger or learn anything. It just garners sympathy and gives you an edge to taunt the other. You won't hear one from me." She looked out towards the recruits before training her eyes on Raykyle. "This war hero is strong, stronger than most of us combined. It isn't fair for us to fight one on one. So, how about we entertain our war hero? It'll get boring otherwise."

Did she literally say she was going to fight as if she were going to die? Yea, probably. Was that suicidal? It wouldn't be if he knew about her.... "Condition". She knew she wasn't strong to begin with, but she wanted to prove to everyone that fighting him was possible. Even if it required a few humiliated lives and broken egos. She looked over to see a young man in light metal armor and crazy brown hair step forward. His skin looked like porcelain, and he carried with him a longsword. Though, he looked skilled, the kid probably never got hurt in his life and she wondered how he was going to fare. She looked ahead at Raykyle and a playful smirk curled her lips up. The young man charged forward, unsheathing his sword and yelling a battle cry. Marija internally cringed and a scowl shown on her face. Don't telegraph your attack, idiot!

She manifested psychic shards from around her outstretched hand, sending them forward as they danced to and fro, their trajectory hidden as they danced about. The young "knight" swung his sword at the hero, while the psychic shards came around the side to get behind him.

Mentions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Japanime Japanime Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20

Camael
01db4ebc0ffb2cde4686ce1e1fd1d661.jpg
Camael watched as the important-looking knight began to undress himself and rid of all his weapons. He tilted his head in a sort of disappointment and frowned. "Awe. He looks like a loser now." He thoughtlessly said aloud. As more important matters were beginning to occur, Camael was pondering, "Why'd he take off his cool armor? I wanna wear his armor. Would I be able to get armor like that? Maybe I should steal it when he's not looking hihihi... I'd be like a big time knight. Nobody would be able to stop me." The important-looking knight calling over one of the apprentices, snapped him out of his thoughts. Camael's jaw dropped and he sort of perked up with excitement at the demonstration of the important-looking knight's power. "Wowwwww! Awesome!" He now realized this important-looking knight who now looked like a bum without his armor, wasn't just all talk. "Turns out it may not be that easy to kick this guy's ass. Good." He thought. The apprentice did his own little taunt before taking a battle stance and smirking. "Alright! Enough talking. Let's see what you got." Camael proceeded to charge. He'd lunge at the important-looking knight and quickly swing his short sword diagonally across his chest.

Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester animegirl20 animegirl20 Hanarei Hanarei

Raykyle
pasted image 0 (2).png

Ray wasn't really listening to anything anyone said at this point. He honestly never wanted this job, it was insulting for him to be reduced to running a daycare. He was more of an action guy, one of the great heroes of the Holy War reduced to a babysitter. After a rather bleak-looking girl finished her little pep speech she and few others started their assault. He had to admit the teamwork from her and the scraggly-headed kid wasn't bad for on-the-spot work. He'd have to give them points for that...although the boy's attack was pretty predictable, and while it seemed pretty strong for someone of his rank, the attack wouldn't be much use if it couldn't hit. Ray sidestepped his attack dancing around it gracefully like a ballerina might at a recital, except his moment ended with a kick to the young man's side sending him flying into a few other apprentice knights who had just mustered up the courage to join the fight only to be jettisoned out."Really? Is this what im working with? Predictable attacks, and shotty teamwork?" He taunted as he also dodged the attack of a silver haired boy grabbing him by the wrist and using him as a shield against the psychic shards the Gloomy girl had set up.

"Man we really are doomed if this is what our next generation of Holy Knights has to offer. Maybe you'd be better off following the cowardly Elf and the others? She was smart enough to stay away from a fight she couldn't possibly hope to win. Of course what else could I expect little elf girl but to hide away scared and useless." He called loud enough to be heard by the elf girl. He knew that there was plenty of individuals who hadn't joined the fight simply due to them being aware of Ray's strength, or simply because they weren't smart enough to know a test of strength when it came to smacking them in the face.

Ray tossed the boy at the psychic shards and suddenly vanished, appearing moments later in front of Marija."You've got some pretty interesting abilities. Let's put them to the test shall we?" With that, he pulled his arm back and struck her in the gut. Even with her barrier, his strength would have been enough to shatter it leaving her crumpled in a heap at his feet. Not enough to take her out the fight, but enough to knock the air out of her for a few seconds. Then he quickly ran into another crowd of terrified and excited recruits who had joined the fight. His movements like a wild beast as he gracefully leaped from one foe to the next brutally taking them down. A hard elbow to the jaw of one a strike to the nose for another, he even dislocated a few people's bones. Simple but skillfully executed techniques. So quickly done that it was nearly impossible to follow his movements. After only a minute he had made quick work of about ten recruits leaving them all piled on top of one another his foot laying on top of them. But it seemed his display had only encouraged more recruits who had previously been sitting out to join the fight."Oh, I see the rest of you have finally decided to join. This might even the odds a bit." Ray said smirking as he was now surrounded by the rest of the recruits totalling fifty apprentice knights in total. Not counting anyone he had previously knocked out."Well...what are you waiting for? Best you come at me all at once or you'll just get beaten to a pulp and left in your own filth as disgraces." With this final taunt the battle had truly started. Many proud recruits charged at him at once and he readied to counter anything they could sling his way.

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Japanime Japanime

neptune_render_1___cyberdimension_neptunia_online_by_thegothamguardian_dap6jk5-fullview.pngCynthia stayed in the crowd deciding not to take on the challenge though probably the whole point of this was a test of strength and seeing what these apprentices could really do. It was clearly a challenge they would lose at though doing it as team....that might have a chance. Her grandfather always said it's not strength or power only that wins a fight. Cynthia watched at the Knight talked to Jamiah and to be honest she really didn't like what Raykyle was saying. There was nothing wrong with him wanting to find his father! Why should it matter? Cynthia took that a little personally seeing as she wanted to know what happen to her parents though that really wasn't the actual reason why she wanted to become a Holy Knight. Anyway she sure as heck wasn't going to share her, as he put it, sob story.

Cynthia watched as the dark haired girl spoke up and mentioned that they should work as a team which was a really good idea problem was no one was really fighting like they were on a team once the fight began and just like she thought Raykyle was pretty much untouchable. But untouchable or not would probably be better if she actually tried instead of just standing there watching. Cynthia started running towards the large group charging at him to join in on the fight though she ended up tripping over own her feet falling flat on her face. Which unfortunately someone noticed and started laughing. Cynthia's looked up to see it was the girl that was part of that group that always teased her. "Pathetic why don't you just sit this out you clearly won't survive out there. No one won't even notice a little shrimp like you." Annoyed look changed as a light bulb went on in her head. She then jumped up with a grin on her face. "That's it!" She ran off ignoring the girl. "I'll stay in the back hidden, find a opening then strike." Once she caught up she made sure to stay in the back behind the others trying not to be seen, she was hoping maybe her height could help her stay unnoticed. Cynthia quickly found a opening, unsheathed her sword and pointed it out aiming at Ray. Balls of light shot out from her swords heading towards him. She was hoping he wouldn't see where or who that attack came from.
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Japanime Japanime Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Hanarei Hanarei

JAMIAH
Jamiah landed in some clearing beyond the bushes he was sent flying pass, lying on the ground with his legs hung up over
45cbefcbf1d5bfc34746ccdbb1a6a77d.jpg
his head and Jamiah just let himself stay that way for a moment as he tried processing what just happened. Jamiah couldn't ever recall a time he'd been leg swept like that and the image he had of the world spinning around so many times still made him dizzy and a little nauseous "Woah - he IS strong! You okay there Cremeshaw?" Jamiah said, and that is when he felt something wriggle from underneath him: it was Cremeshaw coming out and gasping for air "J-Jamiah y-you...are!...YOU ARE CRUSHING ME!!!" Cremeshaw exclaimed and Jamiah responded "Oh?" he kipped up back to his feet and looked back to Cremeshaw adding "That better?" to which Cremeshaw simply huffed to let him know that no, no it wasn't better "Hrmph! Sorry I don't think I quite heard you, what did you say?" Cremeshaw said in a way a mother would when reminding their child of their manners which Jamiah was quick to pick up on "Hu-Ooh right. 'Sorry Cremeshaw'.." he said as if he was well used to rehearsing that phrase by now, then added
"I guess that's what you meant by the Holy Knights being REALLY strong, huh? If I had his power I could easily...Maybe I should use one of my tickets?"
"Bad idea...If that leg sweep was anything to go by I don't think it'd make a difference even if you used all of them at once. But it's like he said, we have to find a way to impress him somehow otherwise we'll just be sent home along with everyone else who fails to meet up to his standard, which also means we can't afford to act thoughtlessly anymore got it!?" Cremeshaw said with iron determination.
"Got it!" Jamiah agreed and nodded in confirmation "Then we should!-....Uh, what should we do?" he questioned and Cremeshaw let out a tired sigh "Tsk tsk tsk, leave it to me to be the beauty and brains of this operation! Now let me take a peek at what's happening out there. You stay here, you're terrible at being sneaky." Cremeshaw said and Jamiah gave a genuinely puzzled look
"But weren't you the one that told me I was 'sneaky like a ninja'!?" Jamiah exclaimed
"I lied." Jamiah said bluntly and Jamiah gasped.

Diving into one of the brushes edging along the outskirt of the training ground, Cremeshaw crept her face out from the bush she hid in to get a clear view of what was going on. She arrived only just in time to see Raykyle running into a crowd of recruits and like some wild beast she'd never seen he was taking them down left and right in brutal fashion until he'd formed an impressive pile of unconscious bodies for himself but to her surprise, it didn't deter others from filing in to meet the challenge.

(( . But it seemed his display had only encouraged more recruits who had previously been sitting out to join the fight."Oh, I see the rest of you have finally decided to join. This might even the odds a bit." Ray said smirking as he was now surrounded by the rest of the recruits totalling fifty apprentice knights in total. Not counting anyone he had previously knocked out."Well...what are you waiting for? Best you come at me all at once or you'll just get beaten to a pulp and left in your own filth as disgraces." With this final taunt, the battle had truly started. Many proud recruits charged at him at once and he readied to counter anything they could sling his way. ))
(( Cynthia quickly found a opening, unsheathed her sword and pointed it out aiming at Ray. Balls of light shot out from her swords heading towards him. She was hoping he wouldn't see where or who that attack came from. ))

If there was a time for them to make any sort of impact against Raykyle, Cremeshaw figured it would be now. With that many recruits stepping up to the plate Cremeshaw was confident that it would serve to distract him for a little bit if nothing else and Cremeshaw planned on using that distraction to the advantage of her plan to make Jamiah come out of this looking shiny "Okay, time to report back!" she said before returning.

Back at the clearing Jamiah sat down with an impatient frown on his face, when he noticed Cremeshaw approaching her perked up in an instant and said "So, so?! How's it going out there? Got some super-smart plan for how we're gonna take him down yet?" "No, we're definitely doomed." Cremeshaw responded sharply and before Jamiah could say anything quicky added "Buuuut..." Jamiah leaned forward urging Cremeshaw to know more "I do have something in mind. I got the idea from one of the other recruits, if we keep ourselves hidden and move around the outskirts we might be able to find an opening to catch that guy by surprise - buuut you have to make sure to follow everything I say! Everything!!! Oh - but of course just try your best Jam-jam!~" "I told you not to call me that, please...Well, let's hurry! I can't miss out on another moment than I have to!" and with Cremeshaw now taking the lead the two crept their way around the outskirts, using the bushes scattered across the place as cover while they moved. It wouldn't have taken them as long to get to an ideal position but since Cremeshaw had to carefully guide Jamiah along the way as to not make sure he didn't make a blubbering fool of himself and expose what they were about to try to do, especially since she planned on capitalizing on the tactic she saw from that knight who shot balls of light out from her sword. On the opposing end of the training grounds where Cynthia hatched her initial ambush, Cremeshaw and Jamiah prepared to hatch their own "Okay, Jamiah, now! While he's dealing with all those people you hit em' with the lightning!" she said as fast as she could and Jamiah nodded to confirm he understood but the expression in his eyes would tell another story. Jamiah climbed up the trunk of the tree they had been using as cover to get a better view of the training grounds and more importantly his target, Raykyle. Taking his sword out from its sheathe with one hand while making a gesture with his other hand akin to a one-handed prayer and in a forceful tone Jamiah chanted "Lightning-bolt!" and sparks surged through Jamiah's blade and shot out into the clouds hanging above the grounds, causing that spot to grow dark for a moment before unleashing a single lightning streak down onto the field...It was at this moment Cremeshaw remembered Jamiah was terrible with his aim, Jamiah was successful in casting his spell but instead of hitting the intended target of Raykyle, the single streak of lightning had instead cracked down on some poor random recruit "AAHH!! I didn't mean him!! Watch it Jamiah we can't afford to lose anyone like that!" Cremeshaw panicked and that caused Jamiah to panic "I didn't mean it, I can never make it land where I want it to!" Jamiah whined and hopped down from the tree, his sword still in hand "I can't do this Cremeshaw...Staying back like this? I won't be able to do anything and meanwhile there are so many out there fighting him head-on...I am going to do the same!" said Jamiah with a huff before turning around and making his way back to the training guard. Cremeshaw thought to stop him at first but then thought better of it and let Jamiah go, knowing well enough there wasn't much she could do to stop him now she climbed up the tree Jamiah was previously sitting in to watch over the rest of the battle.

Jamiah approached the training grounds and rejoined with the group of Holy Knight candidates gathered to try and defeat Raykyle. Jamiah charged alongside the countless others, coming at Raykyle with a varied flurry of sword-slashes.

-----
Interactions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Tags: Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Japanime Japanime AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Marija
Marija for SDS RP.jpg

The shards Marija had sent had landed on another recruit's armor and she snarled. Damn, that meat shield. That taunt didn't exactly do anything to make her angry, but it seemed to work up the rest of the crowd. She watched Raykyle throw the young man down and was instantly met with the same man before her. Her eyes widened with shock and she tried to put up a barrier, but the gut punch came too fast and Marija was left gasping for breath on her hands and knees, coughing harshly. She cleared her throat and held her gut, focusing on her breathing techniques that allowed her to get back on the action and maybe put that nasty shooting pain throughout her ribcage down to a dull ache in the spot Raykyle had hit.

She didn't know if Bruce was watching, but that was rather embarrassing. She never really was proficient in her skill in fighting, but was intelligent. She just had to figure out what to do. Taking another moment to steel herself, she got up and looked back to see Raykyle was dispatching the rest of the recruits, leaving a pile of them all over the floor. More recruits came in and she saw pros and cons with this situation. She had to stay out of this group, as Raykyle could just as easily use everyone against each other. However, that also meant there might be an opening. She watched as another knight came around the back and shot a series of light spheres at Raykyle, while a lightning bolt crashed from the sky and hit someone random in the group, causing them to fall over in pain. Where that came from, she had no idea. But then she saw that same green-garbed kid from earlier charge up to the fight. He didn't have his bunny thing near him, so it was likely his pet was somewhere nearby, hiding and watching.

She had to do something. There were too many people surrounding him and she couldn't reliably use her magic without hurting someone. He had taken off all of his armor though. Wasn't there a spot she could hit to take someone down? It was their back or maybe it was on their legs... She didn't exactly remember. But no, if she can't beat him herself, she was going to take the blow for someone. Not that was going to help any, but she had to. She saw the girl who had used the light spheres and the boy who ran up to make a swing. The girl was further away, but distance didn't seem to matter to Raykyle.

No matter, she wasn't going to make the boy look like a fool again. She rushed up to the outer portions of the group, saw the green kid, and sent her magic in front of him with her outstretched arms and her hands facing the kid. This unintentionally blocked the kid from attacking, but it would be better than his attack being countered by Raykyle and being sent flying away again. This way, the kid could get out of that mess and do a different plan. She yelled into the crowd, hoping the kid heard her as her pinkish barrier was created between Raykyle and the kid. "Get out of there! You'll just be countered and knocked down!" Only once did she shout that she realized she alerted Raykyle to the kid's presence and she mentally cursed herself for being so rash.

Interactions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Mentions: Japanime Japanime Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20 AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Cellica Scylatta
23KByXc.jpg

Cellica didn't even seem to flinch seeing as several of the recruit seemed to charge straight into try and fight the jerk of an instructor. A rather foolish endeavor she had to say. Sure she thought he was the jerkiest of jerk heads for talking down to them rather trying to inspire them but it wasn't as if she doubted he at least had some capability to fight. The way some of the others reacted to him seeming to influence he at least had some prestige. Sure it probably wasn't to the level of say an elf might be but there were at least some men who existed in these parts of the world that had to be at least somewhat tough. Not to mention if he was talking smack and was a trainer the cockiness he had to be at least somewhat backed up compared to the recruits thinking they stood a chance.

The elf giggled and laughed it up despite unfortunately not garnishing as much attention as she had hoped with many who weren't going in to fight Raykyle seeming more content with staying back and not daring to do something that might be coming off as stepping out of line. The elf shrugged only mildly wounded by not garnishing so much attention as she wandered up closer to the battlefield, not to participate but to sit and watch. She sat herself down lightly kicking her legs looking on as to see the commotion that would unfold.

"Well, too bad I don't have anything to chow down while watching this unfold. See cap'in jerk bully some recruits like he is tough or something."

The elf spoke up kicking her legs back and forth wildly as she went to spectate. Sure enough as the skirmish began about what she expected to happen did happen. The more experienced fighter quickly showing his skill. She wouldn't naturally admit she was a bit more taken back with how he was able to act so swiftly. I mean it was no elf naturally, but it was far more impressive then she expected some human to be. Perhaps just the others were slacking. Yeah, a better excuse for it then to give him any credit for what he had said earlier. She wasn't willing to give him any sort of respect being defiant as she was.

She was surprised about how many seemed willing to take him on, and the fact there seemed to be many who seemed to posses magic. I mean, nothing super impressive compared again to an elf, but it was interesting. The more physical attackers left her a bit less impressed. It was mostly out of her own lack of experience or a tinge of jealousy. She was never much for the physical aspect of things. Her magic had always seemed to be her greatest chance for success... if she ever managed to really do more with it. Melancholy starting to fill her mind again drifting away a bit into thought about herself and her lost home.

Bad Cellica! Focus focus!

The blond elf seemed to bounce a bit in place as if reviving herself as she shifted away from such pointless thoughts fixated on the slaughter going on before her. At least find some entertainment to see the inevitable even if she wasn't as big on the one 'performing'. She could at least learn a bit from it, granted she probably wasn't quite that in tune with what details she really should be focusing and taking from watching such a one sided battle.

Raykyle
pasted image 0 (2).png
Raykyle was impressed by the sudden outburst of fighters. Of course he knew this would happen. Most anyone who was serious about becoming a holy knight wouldn't miss this opportunity, even if it was hopeless. He grinned as he took down several other recruits with a single kick nailing all three across the face and sending them to their knees, and then promptly to the ground. Some of the recruits were smarter and used magic. Sure it was stronger, but still nothing strong enough to faze Raykyle. He noticed several recruits somewhat strategizing. The gloomy girl he had knocked down earlier was acting as support, while a lavender-haired girl was using long-range magic. Of course, not everyone was so smart. He thought he had heard what sounded like a lightning strike somewhere off in the distance, and smelled something like bacon before his favorite new recruit popped back up."Oh well if it isn't daddy's boy! You know I just can't help thinking you look familiar." He said as he avoided several more attacks from other recruits, countering and sending them to the ground. He rubbed his chin casually dodging the rest of the attacks without so much as a glance in their direction."Maybe Im just remembering when I sent you spinning away earlier. Oh well, try to do better this time. Make your daddy proud aye?" With his taunting done he readied to hard counter the boy until he noticed a strange barrier surrounding him."Oh not bad, sadly it won't stop me." He said giving the gloomy girl her props before he ran at the barrier inhaling as if he was getting ready to exert actual force. But as he was about to hit the barrier several balls of light came at him. He acted surprised, and maybe he actually was. But his startled look didn't last long as he swiped the balls of light away as if they were flies. The balls shot off in different directions, one heading towards the gloomy girl, another heading towards the young man he had tossed aside earlier, then one towards the elf girl sitting on the sidelines, and finally the last one went flying back at the Lavender haired girl. He smirked at her a sly look in his eyes, "Nice try but you'll need to do better than that if you want to hit me. Now where was I again? Oh yeah!" As quick as the lightning he thought he heard earlier Raykyle sent a might fist at Jamiah. One strong enough to shatter any barrier that might still be up, and after that, he would deliver a knee to his gut, strong enough to make anyone vomit up their lunch.

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei Merciless Medic Merciless Medic animegirl20 animegirl20 Japanime Japanime AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy @

Tallen
Hmmm, this doesn't look like it's going to work.

Towards the back of the sea of eager recruits, an imposing figure clad watched the training match impassively, her arms folded across her chest. While most of the recruits wore relatively light armour if any at all, this one was clad head to toe in dark, plate armour, even her face obscured by a predatory looking helmet so that her expression remained hidden. To cap off the figure's intimidating appearance a wicked, scythe shaped polearm had been thrust into the ground nearby, close enough for the armored figure to wield it if necesssary while saving her the trouble of holding it in the meantime.

Tallen had kept out of the fight so far mostly because ganging up with a whole group against one person was incredibly distasteful to her, even if the person in question was dozens of times stronger than any of them and could handle them all at once without breaking a sweat. Originally Tallen had planned to simply wait until everyone else got tired of being beat up and she could fight Raykale one on one. Obviously a one on one fight would be even more embarrassingly one sided than the currently ongoing debacle, but at least Tallen would get beaten up while sticking to her principles. But it seemed Tallen had underestimated the grit of her fellow recruits. To be blunt the whole thing might just be called off before they all get sick of throwing themselves at the more senior knight which would be a bit of a wasted opportunity, it wasn't everyday you got to fight someone so experienced.

Still there didn't seem to be much advantage to just running into the fray either. Tallen's fighting style and especially her weapon were poorly suited for fighting alongside this many allies in such a small space, a good swing from her polearm would be much more liable to hit several of the other recruits before she could land a blow on their agile opponent. No if Tallen wanted to contribute usefully here than she would need to think outside the box. Tallen looked around carefully, scanning her surroundings for something she could leverage...

"Well, too bad I don't have anything to chow down while watching this unfold. See cap'in jerk bully some recruits like he is tough or something."

An elf! How rare, Tallen knew little about the seclusive race but they supposedly had powerful magic, strange then that she was seemingly sitting around on the sidelines, perhaps she simply couldn't find an opening to use her spells? Underneath her helmet Tallen's expressioned brightened, she had an idea!"

"Excuse me, madam elf?" Tallen asked from underneath her helmet, striding purposefully towards Cecilia. "I require your cooperation that we might defeat our mutual foe. Worry not! Your role in this gambit shall be quite simple! I request only that you prepare some powerful spell to unleash and I shall provide you with an opening!" WIth that Tallen calmly seized the young elf by the shoulders, picked her up, and with a spint o build up momentum hurled the other recruit through the air towards Raykale.

As Cecilia arced lazily towards the melee Tallen adopted a sprinters' crouch and concentrated her mana. As soon as Cecilia was within melee range of Raykale, Tallen rushed forward, nearly blinging out of sight as her magic boosted her speed. This technique made Tallen a lot faster, but it could be used to intercept attacks aimed at allies, with Cecilia now in danger, Tallen could rush in quickly, absorb the blow meant for the elf and provide a split second window for Cecilia to launch an attack! Tallen wouldn't have time to properly block or parry the incoming attack so this was likely goign to hurt, a lot, but it would be worth it if they could get one good hit in!

Hanarei Hanarei Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Marija
Marija for SDS RP.jpg
Marija wasn't expecting her barrier to stay up any longer. The concentration held in trying to make sure her teammate didn't get hurt was going to be futile anyway. However, the spheres of light didn't do Marija any good as she had hoped, as the man swatted them away. Swatted them away. Wow. She panicked and dropped to the floor, nearly dodging the sphere. Her concentration was still on the barrier, so when Raykyle had hit it, it felt like an anvil being dropped on her head. She clutched her head, digging her nails within her scalp and shrieking in agony as the barrier dissipated quickly, smashing into bits of sparkling dust before completely vanishing into nothingness. She held her head, as if it would keep the world from spinning and any brain matter from oozing out of her head.

Luckily, her skull didn't crack open, but the ensuing migraine sure felt like it could if she kept using her magic. That was when she saw something, her blurry vision picking up on something flying towards Raykyle. Getting a clearer view after her eyes refocused, it was the elf girl who was sitting in the sidelines earlier. She looked to have been thrown. Marija didn't have much time to ponder this as she felt a sudden gush of fluid escape her nostrils. Blood dripped from her nose and onto the training floor below. She set her hands on the floor to get herself to stand up, and one of her hands rested on a discarded sword's pommel. She realized she didn't bring her other sword here, so she used this one instead. Still kneeling and now channeling her power through the sword (and dampening the pain she would have gotten if she didn't use such as a focus), the tip glowed a pinkish-blue before it erupted with many shards of glass, heading towards Raykyle in a straight line of fire. There were fewer recruits now, so she was able to get away with such an attack. However, she felt rather feverish and she had to stop blasting shards at the man after holding it for maybe four seconds. The sword dropped from her hands and she fell face first onto the ground. Trying to push herself up, she found she only had the remaining strength to possibly roll over.

Resting her forehead on the now bloodied training floor, she looked down at herself to realize there was some room down here. Yes. A trap. Yes. He wouldn't expect it from someone who looked to have passed out from magical exertion! She focused as much magic as she could below her, the shards manifesting beneath her and growing at a slightly slow pace. But that was fine. She didn't need them to be fast. She laid atop the glass she was growing underneath her, the still-growing glass now pinching through her light armor, piercing it and stinging her skin. She didn't care too much, though. The pain in her head was far worse and it was taking every ounce of concentration to not let up her trap. In fact, the pain from the glass growing underneath her was grounding her enough to keep concentration.

She just hoped she had the willpower to make the magic rush towards him when she rolled over.

Blood had now pooled around her face, her eyes stinging as the sockets the organs laid within were now bleeding - making it look like she was crying blood. Her hair was now matted in the substance and it was going to be hell to wash off. Nothing that she couldn't handle, though. If she could handle Raykyle, there wasn't much she couldn't handle.

She just hoped the others were okay.

Interactions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20 Japanime Japanime AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Cellica Scylatta
23KByXc.jpg

Cellica's lapse in thought combined with the distraction of watching the battle had left her the perfect unaware target. The pointy eared blonde simple gazing upon the engagement as the heavily armored approached in what should be a completely obvious manner given how much metal there was to clink together with each step she took. Her long ears had seemed to come out rather useless in such an endeavor as the first thing she recognized was her voice in particularly picking up hearing the word elf. The word itself having become practically a beacon to her ears venturing in lands where her kind seemed to be more myth then many of the other clans.

"Huh? Cooperation you want? With what exactly for a dri... wait.. h... hey w.. .wait a second I.... AHHHHHH."

Her tone so quickly shifted starting off with an air of calm collective confidence shifting quickly to confusion and ultimately to complete panic as she felt herself suddenly lifted up. Her eyes had all but opened wide as if having suddenly been stirred from a crazy nightmare though in this case it was more as if she had woken up directly into an even worst night terror. The elf's slender frame suddenly being released as it was launched forward far faster then she was even aware of. Tears suddenly formed in her eyes as panic set in not only being flung in the air but also directly towards the massacre she had so calmly been watching from the sidelines. It only became worst as a ball of light just narrowly whizzed underneath her seemingly aimed for where she had been.

With her heart beating a mile a minute as the seeming inevitable collision with what she could only assume to be pain approaching in sight. Tearing up in complete distress the elf had only her training to rely on. Unfortunately it was practically little if anything so it resorted to 'throw all your magic out and hope stuff blows up so she can live'. Closing her eyes the elf suddenly poured her magic into her hands. She swiped in the air her unstable catalyst magic mixing with the air and any particles or magic in the air in front of her as she created a rough explosion right in front of Raykyle in some desperate act that it might do something to stop her from some inevitable collision with what would be a likely unpleasant beating.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Tallen
As tallen launched her ally she prepared to close in after the elf and provide cover but before Talllen could move or react in any way a burst of searing light slammed into her, knocking the vampire off her feet and sending her flying backwards to land on the ground.

A counterattack!? Tallen wondered vaguely, her thoughts blunted by a searing, fiery pain that engulfed her whole body, eliciting an invoulantary, animalistic hiss of pain from Tallen. Something about the light was anathema to Tallen and it seemed to literally burn away her flesh, to the point where Tallen could smell a burning, sickly smell coming from her own skin as smoke rose from underneathher armor. That ball of light must have had some kind of holy attribhute to it, it might not have been a completely devestating attack to any of the other fighters bu8t for a vampire... it was a poor match up, how careless Tallen had been!

"Gahhhhh," Tallen muttered as she lay sprawled out on the ground, shakily raising a hand to her head as her vision swam from behind the visor of her helmet. "Wait! The elf!" Tallen babbled, guilt piercing through the veil of pain that engulfed her mind as she realized she had literally thrown her new comrade intto battle and then failed to deliver her the promised support. "Tallen groaned, as she gropped blindly for a handhold, luckily finding and seizing her scythe that she had planted firmly in the ground before beginning her throw. Half pulling herself and half pushing with her legs Tallen rose from the ground until she was standing again, still leaning on her weapon for support.

Tallen took a step forwards, wincing as the emotion elicited more of the same burning sensation still present over most of her body, what was more Tallen could not feel the subtle sensation of flesh slowly knitting itself back together and smoothing over she expected . The holy light from earlier seemed to be inhibiting Tallen's regeneration ability and she couldn't see the elf either, although that might have more to do with her inability to turn her neck currently without provoking yet more painaaaaaa.

Lovely. Still... Tallen gritted her teeth and took another step forwards, I am a scion of the house of Vindiciea! It is too early to yield just yet! Tallen took another few paces, her posture beginning to straighten up as resolve began to win out other pain. Tallen was now too injured to manage any sophisticated plans, but she supposed vaugely that if she could get into melee range and swing she might atleast distract their opponent long enough for someone else to do something, ideallly if Tallen could aim at Raykale's legs the long, curved blade of her scythe might get caught on something long enough to be a hindrance/

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Hanarei Hanarei

JAMIAH
45cbefcbf1d5bfc34746ccdbb1a6a77d.jpg
"Oh well if it isn't daddy's boy! You know I just can't help thinking you look familiar." He said as he avoided several more attacks from other recruits, countering and sending them to the ground. He rubbed his chin casually dodging the rest of the attacks without so much as a glance in their direction."Maybe Im just remembering when I sent you spinning away earlier. Oh well, try to do better this time. Make your daddy proud aye?"

“Wha-?” Jamiah stopped his current movement in a moment of distraction, ‘familiar? Me?’ He wondered why that might before he was barged into by one of the initiates sent flying back by Raykyles counterattacks, Jamiah only just managed to regain proper footing and then tried focusing on moving around the recruits and waiting for an opening somewhere. It was impressive how easily it appeared for Raykyle to get the upper hand on all of them once; he envied that power. With someone who had no formal training of any kind, Jamiah has instead spent his time honing his instincts and impulsively acting upon them but before the obstacle in front of him all his instincts were telling him the one thing he refused to do: retreat.

Jamiah raised his sword above his head and kept it positioned there rather awkwardly then charged Raykyle shouting HYAAAAAH!!”
she wasn't going to make the boy look like a fool again. She rushed up to the outer portions of the group, saw the green kid, and sent her magic in front of him with her outstretched arms and her hands facing the kid. This unintentionally blocked the kid from attacking, but it would be better than his attack being countered by Raykyle and being sent flying away again. This way, the kid could get out of that mess and do a different plan. She yelled into the crowd, hoping the kid heard her as her pinkish barrier was created between Raykyle and the kid. "Get out of there! You'll just be countered and knocked down!"
Just midway through a poorly delivered downward slash, a pinkish barrier formed between him and Raykyle, causing his blade to ricochet back and halting his attack for now but the moment he reflected upon the situation he realized that this barrier probably just saved him from another humiliating beatdown then he heard her yell out for him to get out there. He was allowed a brief moment to regain his composure. ‘Even she thinks I should retreat? She might be right, if that barrier hadn’t just come up that probably would have gone bad..really bad. I can’t retreat now though!! If I don’t get it together now he’ll never let me be a Holy Knight..’ , Jamiah cringed at the thought. That was something he simply couldn’t let happen, so against his own better judgement as well as the others he stood his ground and went into a more defensive stance, again, nothing impressive and filled with openings any trained combatant would be able to notice then exploit. It was also just in time for the next incoming attack coming toward him.
"Oh not bad, sadly it won't stop me." He said giving the gloomy girl her props before he ran at the barrier inhaling as if he was getting ready to exert actual force. But as he was about to hit the barrier several balls of light came at him. He acted surprised, and maybe he actually was. But his startled look didn't last long as he swiped the balls of light away as if they were flies. The balls shot off in different directions, one heading towards the gloomy girl, another heading towards the young man he had tossed aside earlier, then one towards the elf girl sitting on the sidelines, and finally the last one went flying back at the Lavender haired girl.
Against every hesitating instinct in his body telling him to move out of the way, Jamiah stood in his flawed defence behind the barrier as he watched Raykyle prepare a charge as he was preparing to attempt a counter-attack of his own. It may have led to something, however minor if it weren’t for the fact he continued to find things to distract his focus. This time it came in the form of the balls of light that shot at Raykyle mid-run and with nothing but his bare hands he merely swatted them back at other initiates including the ‘barrier-girl’. Far too distracted by everything that was going on around him, he didn’t even consider that he could have been using this time to think up his next plan of action. Not even when he remembered that Raykyle was still gunning for him as well.
"Now where was I again? Oh yeah!" As quick as the lightning he thought he heard earlier Raykyle sent a might fist at Jamiah. One strong enough to shatter any barrier that might still be up, and after that, he would deliver a knee to his gut, strong enough to make anyone vomit up their lunch.
Jamiah didn’t even have room to see the attack that struck through the barrier, nor did he have any reasonable time to react to the subsequent knee to his gut “---Ack!!” The wind left his lungs along with all the apples and berries he ate prior to coming here before collapsing to the ground. While on the ground by no real will of his own, he realized this was probably the worst beating he had gotten in his life, even compared to that insanely strong ‘beast’ that solidified his goal of becoming a Holy Knight in the first place. ‘This is awesome…’

RAYKYLE
1614907669520.png
Raykyle stared down at the vomiting Jamiah, he kinda felt bad for the kid. Honestly, his intentions were good but it seemed to him that he wasn’t suiting up to be worth much in the end. “You got guts kid! But try not to lose them, it takes a lot more than some attitude and spunk to be a Holy Knight! I’ve seen way too many of your kind, those filled with hopes and dreams of becoming a hero only to get themselves killed by the first stray arrow that comes their way.” Raykyle took a step toward Jamiah, giving him a light pat on the back as he said “Now catch this!” before picking Jamiah up by the scruff of the neck using him as a meat shield once more to block the psychic shards of glass coming at him, as well as the stray elf who desperately created an explosion to avoid coming in contact with him. Raykyle sighed and rolled his eyes at all the pathetic attempts of ‘attacks’ coming at him “Jeez you guys have no sense of coordination whatsoever! Poor kid, y’know it’s really not nice of you to attack your teammate like that - you guys should kiss to make up!” With that said Raykyle rammed Jamiah’s face into Cecelia’s, acting as both a kiss and a headbutt! “There you go meatshield, your efforts aren’t completely unrewarded: you got a kiss from such a lovely elf lady. Now, why don’t you two just lay there and make out or something.” Raykyle said before moving on but nobody was likely listening; Jamiah saw only stars as he sat completely dazed and barely conscious on the ground, his clothes were also torn or burnt from having taken on both attacks.

Raykyle turned to the gloomy girl, who seemed to have exerted all of her magical energy, now laying on the ground she looked like a mess in her own blood. He let out another sigh, suddenly he was by her side again with his foot pressed on her back and pushing her further into the ground, making the shards beneath her dig deeper “Awwh, poor baby” he said in mocking concern “Y’know, you look really banged up - if I were someone less experienced, you might have actually convinced me you were really done for, but here’s a tip: if you’re going to fake magic extortion, you probably shouldn’t have a hole full of magic energy, generating beneath you, though with that said, nice attempt! Alright time to wrap this exercise up, what a pathetic showing! If this is what I have to work with the ‘Generation of Saints’ we might as well surrender ourselves up to the Sins now!” However, while saying all of this with such certainty that the others had given up, Raykyle turned around to find some of the recruits still standing: battered and beaten far beyond what should have been their limit. This only seemed to irritate Raykyle more however, while the other onlookers might have been impressed by the display of these recruits, Raykyle could only muster a scowl. Gritting his teeth and growled at them all “What is this, are you all stupid or something!?! How do you all ever hope to become Holy Knights if you die trying to impress me! Very well, let me show you the difference between us.” Raykyle pulled out a black dagger similar to the one he shot at the recruits earlier, he pulled off one of his gloves and ran it across the blade of the dagger until his hand showed crimson, then suddenly the blood evaporated turning into a black mist which floated in the air, forming a trail connecting between all of his daggers scattered across the training grounds.

Raykyle’s voice seemed to echo throughout the grounds as he spoke “Now change the fate! Bind my foe! Black Prison, Lvl 1 - Chains of Defiance!

All of a sudden the black mist began to wrap itself around all the remaining recruits, becoming tangible chains that clutched around their very being. The recruits would find themselves unable to move as if paralyzed as their energy was being sapped away from the binding chains they were now all in. Slowly the apprentices would begin to feel themselves fade, not just from having their energy sucked out of them, it would be as if their very life essence was beginning to fade away - a feeling that Raykyle realized the vampire in the crowd would be already all too familiar with. As the group of recruits were pushed closer and closer to the afterlife a divine light appeared above the crowd and the black chains wrapped around the recruits were being pulled apart before finally disappearing back into black mist and suddenly a deep baritone voice spoke up among the crowd of injured recruits “Now Raykyle, you know you aren’t supposed to kill our new ‘Generation of Saints’.” a white-hooded figure said to the captain, who had an annoyed expression “Why would I? They are all about good as dead anyway, figured I’d just do the job myself and save us all the trouble of training a bunch of worthless rookies!” He scowled while looking down on all the conscious recruits with disapproval.
“And that is why the King sent me because you do not have an eye for talent.” With that, the hooded man pulled down his hood to reveal a mop of golden curls and a blindfold with strange symbols on it covering his eyes. Raykyle sighed “So what, you’re telling me they’re not all useless after all?” he looked back at the crowd with an expression of blatant doubt. The blindfolded man smiled “Of course they aren’t much now, but given the right guidance and mentorship I am positive they will become beacons of light and symbols of hope throughout all of Britannia.” even though he was blind, he looked directly at the remaining recruits with a warm smile “I promise.”. Raykyle sighed reluctantly wanting to retort but knew that he couldn’t say anything “Fine, fine - I guess I won’t get rid of all of them then, but I am definitely cutting the list.” Raykyle said and the blindfolded man bowed his head slightly and responded, “Of course, that is your job - but please do take my opinion into consideration, I believe...I have a bit more insight on these matters.”

Raykyle scoffed and rolled his eyes once more “Oh, whatever!” he turned back to the recruits “Alright you bunch o’ maggots! Go clean yourselves up and get ready for your assessment! Not all of you will be making it to the camp, but if any of you have any thoughts of quitting now please do me the favor by hitting the road! It isn’t going to get easier from here, and once you’re in your only way out is death or retirement! And I don’t see any of you making it to retirement.” and with those final words Raykyle headed off with the blindfolded man to discuss who would make the cut in the ‘Generation of Saints’.

-----
Collab By: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Interactions: Everyone pre much.
Mentions: Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Japanime Japanime AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

neptune_render_1___cyberdimension_neptunia_online_by_thegothamguardian_dap6jk5-fullview.pngCynthia eyes widen when when one of her balls of light was swatted right back at her and with a little bit of panic she quickly tried to block it with her barrier. She did not miss the smirk he sent her way. She managed to get the barrier up in time it almost did no good as once the ball of light hit her barrier she fell on to her back almost knocking someone else over in the process. Cynthia laid there for a moment then sat up slowly. She was unimpressed with herself. She knew darn well she could block and hold her ground better then that. If she hadn't panicked and prepared for the fact he was going to send it right back at her maybe she would have done better. She watched the fight before her. This whole thing was honestly chaotic with the way everyone was attacking and getting their asses handed to them. Cynthia ,wanting to keep going, finally got up and started running towards Raykyle but stopped when he slammed the boy and the elf girl faces together. She ran over to check on them. As she was doing that she all the other knocked out bodies all over the place. She honestly had to question if any of them got accidently killed with the way some of them looked.

"Alright time to wrap this exercise up, what a pathetic showing! If this is what I have to work with the ‘Generation of Saints’ we might as well surrender ourselves up to the Sins now!”

Raykyle voice snapped her from her thoughts and she quickly turned around towards him. She watched as Raykyle looked around at the rest who were still standing and seemed irritated by it all which Cynthia didn't understand.

“What is this, are you all stupid or something!?! How do you all ever hope to become Holy Knights if you die trying to impress me! Very well, let me show you the difference between us.”

Cynthia opened her mouth to say something but shut it immediately and unsheathed her sword when he pulled out a black dagger. She watched him as he pulled off one of his gloves and ran the blade across his hand until it bled, then suddenly his blood evaporated turning into a black mist. Cynthia's eyes followed the black mist as it floated in the air, forming a trail connecting between all of his daggers scattered across the training grounds.

“Now change the fate! Bind my foe! Black Prison, Lvl 1 - Chains of Defiance!

Cynthia's eyes shot back to Raykyle but all of a sudden her eyes widen in slight panic as she noticed black mist started to surround her becoming chains. She looked up noticing the same thing happening to all the others who were still standing. "What are you....ugh!" She tried to move but it felt felt like she had been paralyzed and couldn't even move a inch of her body. She could feel her body being drained of energy...but it felt like it was more then that like her life was slowly being sapped out of her. "What are you doing trying to kill us? What's wrong with you?!" She yelled out as she glared at him still trying to move but it was pretty much useless and though she wanted to say more it was getting harder to speak and on top of that she suddenly got a terrible headache. She closed her eyes as she felt like there was a war going on in her body as if something was trying to take over and break out but before it could she felt a sudden release from the chains and her body hit the ground. She could hear Raykyle and someone else talking but she couldn't make out what they were saying and finally she quickly passed out.

Interaction: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mentions: Hanarei Hanarei Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Cellica Scylatta
23KByXc.jpg

With her explosion having been set off a brief falsely placed sense of relief filled her. It seemed at the very least she must of cut her momentum to stop herself from being struck head first into the 'jerk-tain'. To say she knew what exactly would be perhaps a bit of a lie considering she had practically had her eyes closed looking away in some childish notion it would somehow prevent her from getting hurt from this whole exchange somehow. Her blue eyes slowly opened as if seeming to think she might of escaped some cruel painful fate. It clearly did not. The elf's eyes looking wide as a sudden banged up face suddenly came flying towards her the fact Raykyle was holing him and swinging him towards her only being caught at the last second, though not before suddenly their lips connected in what was a... kiss?

Time seemed to slow down briefly as their lips touched. The elf's cheeks seeming to tint light red in awareness being left more so just caught unaware at the sudden contact. The unexpected contact of their lips being far more of an instigator for her blush then anything else. Did she somehow get put into one of those weird romance novels she had peeked at before the humans mostly seemed to consume? A story of strange meetings where for some strange arbitrary reason two vastly different individuals get together with al that overly mushy dialog about love at first sight? Written to be comedic yet clearly trying to be heard warming. What the heck kind of weird day is it that.... BONK.

Any sort of dwelling on the strangement of the incident was quickly disrupted as Jamiah's skull came smacking directly into hers. The elf's eyes practically rolled behind her head. The elf quickly crashed to the floor bleeding from the forehead as she was left completely dazed her mind practically blank as the world went spinning around her leaving her out of commission. Thank goodness she was thick skulled or her head would of been mush at that point. Her mouth was left wide open gasping a bit seeming to stir a bit though clearly knocked senseless. Cynthia's shadow hovering over her noticeable though to say she could really see clearly would be a lie.

"I dun wanna go twain today.... let me sweep a lil lungerrrr." She muttered out in her dazed confusion. The elf was clearly conked quite good from the impact her head far too jumbled to be alert anytime soon blissfully unaware as the rest of the recruits were dispatched and taken care of as she laid next to Jamiah too indisposed to do more then lay there counting stars.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool animegirl20 animegirl20

Tallen
As the training exercise came to an end Tallen remained standing, albeit only with the help of her scythe which she used to prop herself up while she panted heavily.

Not enough yet, I need to become stronger, much, much stronger than this Tallen thought as her natural regeneration slowly began to kick in, beginning the long process of repairing the damage done to her by both the holy light and the later, much more sinister attack their opponent had unleashed at the end.

I didn't think humans could drain people like that, what kind of technique was that exactly I wonder?

Before Tallen could consider the sinister, black chains any further she noticed the recruits, including her elfen comrade in arms, splayed out on the ground seemingly passed out. Tallen heaved a slight sigh at the sight of them, but she did feel responsible for the wellbeing of her fellows, especially the elf who had been injured as a result of Tallen's failed strategy. Then there was the other girl, who looked to have passed out from mana exhaustion or something similar. Truth be told Tallen was a little bit leery of getting close to the source of that burning, searing light from earlier, but she doubted the unconscious knight was capable of anything like that at the moment.

Wincing slightly, Tallen leaned down to grab the elf by one arms and then pulled the unconscious girl up and over onto onto one of her shoulders, adjusting the weight slightly until the elf was resting stably there. With her first load secured Tallen bent down again to pick up the other girl, slinging her over the other shoulder so that the two casulties more or less balanced each other out. It was an awkward load, but neither girl was particularly heavy and Tallen could manage a load like this.

"Alrighty off we go," Tallen mutttered, shifting her weight around and then setting off at a careful pace in the same direction as the rest of the recruits.

Hanarei Hanarei animegirl20 animegirl20

Marija
Marija for SDS RP.jpg
Marija was trying to make sense of her situation and she recovered slightly after stopping the flow of magic below her. However, she felt a sudden weight on her back, which pushed her into her shards. She groaned a little as the shards began to pierce her skin a little. She didn't exactly hear what Raykyle was saying above her, but she at least heard his tip and how "nice" of an attempt she made. She snarled a little, listening as he insulted them all on their ability to fight.

She turned her head rather painfully and looked through the blood to see a bunch of recruits still standing and wanting to fight some more. It actually got Raykyle more irritated and he began to use a spell after questioning their foolishness. She watched intently as he sliced open the palm of his hand, which the offering of shed blood evaporated into black mist. The rest of the daggers on the ground were used as the same mist connected them like a connect-the-dot diagram.

So that's what they were for...

When Raykyle said those words, she felt like she heard them before. Black Prison? She's never seen him use it before, so maybe she was getting him mixed up with something else. She had heard of a 'prison' type move though, so maybe it was similar?

It was when the spell began to suck the life out of those affected that she realized she had never seen this spell before now and it terrified her. However, a divine light appeared above and stopped Raykyle from his rash actions of killing those who were not worthy. After a little argument about whether or not to keep the rest of the recruits alive and train them, she watched as the divine figure walked away with Raykyle.

What did he say? Go clean up and get ready for the assessment? She regained enough strength to sit up before attempting to stand. Once she was successful, albeit wobbly, she traveled alongside someone in dark plate armor. Wiping away the blood that caked her face with her sleeve, she looked over at the dark knight, who was carrying two people already. The elf from earlier and the one who got hit with the chain-life-force-sucking spell.

Wanting to start up conversation without feeling awkward in the silence, she spoke to the dark knight. "Hey. I have never seen anyone dress up in such fancy and heavy armor for training, unless my eyes deceive me. Which most likely is the case. What's your name? You need help?"

Interactions: AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy
Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Japanime Japanime animegirl20 animegirl20 Hanarei Hanarei

Last edited:
Tallen
"There's no meaning to training that can't be brought out on the battlefield," Tallen said, to the blood cloaked stranger as she hefted her teammates down the road towards the promise of a meal and a wash. "So if you plan to fight in heavy armour you need to train in it also, or so I was taught," Tallen was silent for a moment and her expression concealed behind her helmet was nostalgic. "Though its impractical to fit children with armour that they will soon grow out of so early on we used weighted clothing. My name is Tallen, of house Vindicea and I am honoured to make your acquaintance," Tallen said politely, as she had been taught.

"As for these two, I can manage them well enough, I suspect you might need to worry about your own wellbeing more anyway," Tallen gave the other girl a sympathetic glance. "That magic of yours appears to have some nasty side effects," In actual fact now that Tallen was out of combat and her adrenalin was no longer pumping, standing next to someone covered in blood was starting to make Tallen a little hungry, something she decided to keep to herself for now. Tallen had long since learned that even the most accepting humans found open talk of her dietary requirements a bit off-putting.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

The first ‘training exercise’ drew to a close at the setting of the sun. Medical officials on standby rushed in at the conclusion, spending the rest of their nights clearing the field from the mounds of unconscious recruits Raykyle had made and cleaning the patches of blood-soaked dirt scattered around the grounds. Those who woke up or remained conscious after the conclusion of the exercise were all shown to hastily-pitched tents where they’d spend their nights for the foreseeable future while work on the real encampment was being made. Allowing the recruits time to lick their wounds and rest in preparation for whatever was to come the next morning. Morale among the recruits was low that night, many with expressions of uncertainty and considering whether or not to pack their bags for home. For those remaining, they would all be unaware for better or worse that the next morning a great portion of them would also be packing for home, but in the dead of night as some packed to get away from this place as soon as possible the ones who remained were unaware that others who’d already undergone a similar exercise were on their way to this encampment.

In the early hours of the next morning, a bell rang in a notice-board at the rough ‘center’ of what would later become the official Liones training camp. Lower ranked holy knights stood outside the tents of resting recruits to assure that they all gathered at the notice board. On the wooden board made overnight, only a single parchment of paper was posted with large bold letters titled ‘THOSE WHO JUST MADE THE CUT'. Causing an outburst of recruits coming alive and kicking up a dust storm trying to squeeze themselves in an attempt to find their names on the list. While a crowd of over a hundred recruits remained, the list only showed a total of thirty names. Ten names for the following subcategories:
1-10: “Those who might live to thirty”
11-20: “People who will probably die in a few years”
21-30: “People who will die."

At the bottom of the list was a subtext stating the following: "Rankings are subject to change over the course of training based on one's achievements. Signed by Raykyle."

Marija Adelaide Friedrich, Ranked 4th
Cynthia Bryant, Ranked 13th
Tallen Vindicea, Ranked 24th
Meatshield, Ranked 29th
Cellica Scylatta, Ranked 30th/Last

As all the recruits huddled together pushing and shoving their way to find their names on the list, low-ranked holy knights who made up the training staff on hand started to appear and gather on either side of the group of recruits. On one side, the holy knights were gesturing toward a row of caravans that waited on the road out of the encampment “Anyone not on the list please pack your things and proceed to caravans! I repeat!- and on the other side the holy knights were shouting while gesturing toward the training grounds “If your name is on the list, please proceed to training grounds! I repeat!-”. There were a lot of unhappy and angry faces in the crowd of recruits as those who were admitted would have to start making their way to the training ground whereas those who didn’t find their names on the list packed their bags into the caravans and prepared for the journey home. Once the remaining recruits, which fell just short of thirty people, gathered once again at the training grounds they would find Raykyle waiting for them...It would mark the beginning of two grueling months where all the recruits would be pushed beyond their current limits every day with no end in sight.

TWO MONTHS LATER
Over the course of two months while the recruits were being trained to near death, the staff worked just as tirelessly on properly establishing the camp. They were located in a large outskirts of forest which laid between Liones and the Fairy Kingdom. The camp itself stood in the only clear patch of land they were able to find, several cabins were built establishing lodgings, medical facilities, training rooms and a canteen. Wooden dummies and other pieces of training equipment were also set up on the training grounds and the stage now had a large cabin behind it which housed all the members of the staff except for Raykyle who opted to instead build his own hut outside the camp grounds. The best way to leave or enter the camp is through the one dirt road that leads to a local market-town outside the forest where traders from all over come to sell their goods or adventurers rest their heads. The town itself was small, but with a large range of goods to offer those with the coin and a pub at its center which comes alive at night with music, games and the ‘occasional’ bar-brawl.

In the early hours of morning, like usual, the recruits would be awoken by one of the members of the staff but instead of the usual low-ranked knight who greeted them, this time they were instead greeted by the same blindfolded figure dressed in white that put a stop to their ‘initiation exercise’ two months prior.
“Good morning everyone, I’ve been so happy to watch how far you have all come already. I come bearing good news! After these two long months we have all agreed that you all earned some time off...So we decided to finally give you this coming weekend off! From today to Monday you can all do whatever you want! But please try not to get lost if you decide to go out exploring...We’ve already had our own staff lose their way in these forests more than once...Now I should be getting back to my duties, have a lovely time everyone...Oh and by the way, how rude of me, I forgot to tell you all my name! Please call me Sal, now forget me and have some fun won’t you?” he said with the same warm smile as before and a soft, almost effeminate voice that paired well with his surprisingly young face. After two months of intensive training the recruits would finally get their first break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Marija - 500 points gained.
Cynthia - 400 points gained.
Tallen - 350 points gained.
Jamiah - 350 points gained.
Cellica - 350 points gained.)

Mentions: Hanarei Hanarei AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy animegirl20 animegirl20 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Japanime Japanime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back