• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SDS Lore/Locations/Races

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
LORE
Description WIP

LOCATIONS
fcf6867ddc55c9440609fa98a2ec97e2.png

KINGDOMS
Liones, a human kingdom located in northern Britannia that was ruled by the family of Liones before a failure of succession left the throne empty and is now ruled by (need to think on it, also need to flesh out the next stuff which is the following: Liones has recently formed a coalition with the other Kingdoms/clans and due to its ideal placement, will serve as the home-base for the 'New Generation' of Holy Knights as they are trained to fulfill their duty of combat the looming threat of the Seven Deadly Sins who were corrupted and have gone rogue.

Camelot (WIP), mostly similar description to the wiki but this time I am going to alter parts. Such as at the moment, the Kingdom won't be mostly destroyed/getting rebuilt. It will be standing firm under King Arthurs rule (or perhaps in this scenario one of his grandchildren if we want to totally avoid that what with the canon and everything.) anyway the main difference is Camelot will also be serving as the main stronghold for the fight against the Vampire & Werewolf/Lycan Clans or alternatively maybe they are dealing with an undead army at the behest of a powerful Necromancer who claims to have ancient rights to the land Camelot is built upon.

Edinburgh (WIP), will mainly be using our own lore for this since I am not too familiar with the canon and only skim read the wiki since it seemed spoilery. Will keep location the same, and maintain it's whole mining thing otherwise the rest will be different. Miight also leave it as a Vampire Kingdom but that depends on what we decide for Camelot + how we structure the Vamp invasion on human kingdoms. Since Edinburgh is just 200 miles east of Liones in the north of Britannia, whereas Camelot is far in the south...Idk part of me thinks it'd be odd for them to be invading on those fronts and how'd they pull that off...So basically I want to actually decide whether they are going to start their invasion from north, south, west or east and then expand their invasion over the rp since I plan on them reoccurring quite a bit.

Vanaheim(WIP), I thought I did a description for this already but apparently not. It is the grand and beautiful Kingdom of the Elves & similar to the Fairy Kings forest marks the border between the Human & Elven realms. For all intents & purposes, its location is in direct opposition of the Fairy Kings forest. Will need to find where I wrote stuff for this on the doc and add here as well.

Blythaven?Blythe?(WIP), need a name but I figured this would simply be the first Kingdom the vampires took over and where they festered & grew in power and numbers. The primary stronghold of their invasion against the Human Kingdoms, located in a scorched wasteland beyond the (north or south depending on where we decide on their invasion starting) across a crimson sea. For as long as this Kingdom stands, the Vampire incursions against Britannia will never cease to stop or falter. Quick side note, the place has walled human towns governed by vampires which double as the vampires primary food source. They also go through a selection process every month where they will select humans from these settlements to be turned into Vampires and add numbers to their hordes.

Elfame, the home of the fairies and the heart of the fairy realm. Not sure if Seven Deadly Sins already has this but I want to add it either way. Elfame is located somewhere beyond the Fairy Forest, Elfame is hidden by illusions and the like which can only be navigated by most Fairies: the exception being those who have been shunned or outcast from Elfame.

TOWNS & VILLAGES
(Will leave empty except anything that is essential or relevant to our current stuff. I will add to this over time as towns/villages are actually introduced.)

FORESTS & LAKES
(Same as above)

OTHER LOCATIONS
Liones Training Encampment, Located somewhere between Liones and the Fairy Kingdom. Set within a clearing of a small region forest, the camp mostly consists of wood cabins that serve different purposes (lodgings, medical facilities & cafeteria area), a training grounds where obstacles and training equipment has been set up and a stage area for announcements. The encampment has one road coming in and out, and leads to a local market-town.

CLANS
(Most descriptions are wip here.)
Human Kingdoms
Humans have a long history strife with civil wars, squabbling kingdoms and unstable relations with the other races of Britannia. Only in recent generations have human kingdoms begun to band together, often uniting in times where they share a common enemy. They have managed to claw there way out of their troubles past, and in recent decades have established alliances with the other peace-loving peoples of Britannia. With the threat of the Demon Clan being a thing of the past, their primary enemy has since become the Vampire Clan.
Giant Clan
Similar to humans. Giants also have a history of civil warfare and weathered relations with the other clans of Britannia. Giants are scarce seen in most parts of Britannia, as they tend to remain in their homeland. The Giants are split into four kingdoms, which are constantly battling for supremacy and the right to be called "King of Giants". They currently have little to do with the other races of Britannia.
Druid Clan
A neutral clan with a well protected history. Typically Druids keep to themselves, with most engagements of conflict occurring from those who would trespass or attempt taking the forests in which they live. During the Holy War, however, the Druid Clan played a significant role in pushing back the Demon Clan and to this day continue to keep a vigilant eye for when they inevitably return to Britannia.
Vampire Clan
One of, if not the most despised clan of Britannia and equally the most hateful of others. The Vampire Clan are enemies of all the living peoples of Britannia, and constantly engage in warfare with all of them. The Vampires starting out as a scarce population scattered throughout Britannia, hiding in caves or dark places to come out at night and feed but over thousands years of existence and multiplying their numbers they have become an ever-growing force to be reckoned with. They are currently engaged on two fronts, with the human kingdom of Camelot and the Elven homeland of Vanaheim.
Werewolf/Lycan Clan??(WIP)
Description in WIP
Elf Clan
Many thousands of years ago, the Elf Clan once attempted to enslave and conquer all the other races of Britannia under the rule of their 'Living God'. As a result, even the Elf Clan continues to be distrusted by other Clans but currently they have no specific enemies outside the Vampire Clan. The Elf Clan has so far been successful in fending off their vampire hordes.
Demon Clan
A warring clan, akin to the Vampire Clan only much, much worse. Across Britannia they are known only for their destructive and anarchic nature, and historically they have been the greatest enemy the peoples of Britannia have had to face. Their forces once sent Britannia into an age of perpetual darkness, until they were stopped and sealed away at the end of the 'Holy War' - which they had started.
Goddess Clan(WIP)
Ancient enemies of the Demon Clan. Not much is known or said about them, and the only remaining proof they ever existed in the first place coming in the sin of pride themselves. All but Pride vanished from Britannia around the same time the Demon Clan were sealed aware and the Holy War came to a close.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back