• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Semi-Generic, Semi Detailed Fantasy RP?

Not decided yet, but I think I may get involved. I have a few personal character templates in mind, I will see which one snaps in the best.

So how are wars fought? I know you mentioned heavy use of wizards but what about soldiers? Are armies mostly composed of professional soldiers, conscripted peasants, or mercenaries? Or maybe some combination of those?

It depends on the nation. Byrne uses primarily professional soldiers and knights. They have a disdain for mercenaries, and value military service highly. In Lyra, however, uses conscription, along with recruitment via propaganda. Children with magical potential are required to be taken away from their family to serve ghe empire, and conscripts are little more than cannon fodder

Would it be possible to have an imperial wizard that came from/was raised in a proper wizard family? I'm a sucker for wizard family traditions and all that.

Hi! I'm interested in joining, if there's still room. A group of friends and I had a pretty detailed RP a while back, but we all ended up getting busy and never really got around to truly building our character arcs. I'm still looking for an RP that'll live long enough so that I can fully flesh out this character I've had rolling in my mind. I'd like to be able to use this character in this RP.

Hey I saw your forum and thought the world you got seemed very interesting, I wondering if you have room for another.

So, I'd be interested if there is room? I'm thinking a Dark Elf, and her loyalties lie with the biggest wallet? Something like a spy for whoever can pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back