• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

I wouldn't spend money at all. I'll just prey on indie games.

And that's how Walter will piss off the Water Kingdom before even getting to meet them in person.
Well, I usually play shooter games for shooting. Not for hearing quips — well, with the sole exception of the uncharted series.

That's what disturbs me. Because it was absolutely useless.

Neither. I'd rather pay sixty dollars on a game I can actually play — me and Heis both have crap internet.
I swear to god you two, it was a rhetorical question you don't actually have to answer it I was making a point.

OK, what if I told you that they ravage the coastline too?

SORRY!
Well for starters, how did they get past the fog wall. I mean sure, any skilled navigator and crew can do that. Following which, the patrols are pretty dense except for one part. And that part has a kraken in it.

So either he's very lucky or the Grandmistress is letting him live. For now. Most likely the latter.

Well for starters, how did they get past the fog wall. I mean sure, any skilled navigator and crew can do that. Following which, the patrols are pretty dense except for one part. And that part has a kraken in it.

So either he's very lucky or the Grandmistress is letting him live. For now. Most likely the latter.

Huh, the thought never crossed my mind. All right, Walter's crew won't be ravaging the coastline then. They wouldn't be too eager to risk their necks out even for vast riches if they were certainly going to die. Anyway, it makes me wonder if the Grandmistress would have sent in pirate hunters to deal with Boss Masson and his renegades.

Huh, the thought never crossed my mind. All right, Walter's crew won't be ravaging the coastline then. They wouldn't be too eager to risk their necks out even for vast riches if they were certainly going to die. Anyway, it makes me wonder if the Grandmistress would have sent in pirate hunters to deal with Boss Masson and his renegades.
Whatever you do don't get the pirate knights killed off too soon, they're too cool to die.

Well it depends on how much of a pain in the ass they are. Regulars for pests, Blackscales for walking dead men, and her own personal fleet if they are unlucky enough to make it personal.

When is Desh and Emilia coming to the Dark kingdom? Me and Skittlez are writing a post and we wanna know if its possible for you guys to be a part of it at the end or if you will be part of our second collab post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back