• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Finals, projects and making a new char for the water kingdom (Almost done too! I really like her ^_^), you?

Well... I don't know about me. Anyways, I've read Eleph's outline and I think its a pretty good scenario for us to follow. And I left because the internet disconnected so I decided to save me a few headaches and go straight to sleep.

Well... I don't know about me. Anyways, I've read Eleph's outline and I think its a pretty good scenario for us to follow. And I left because the internet disconnected so I decided to save me a few headaches and go straight to sleep.

Well, looking back at it, I think it's a bit too long-winded, but then again, I'm assuming that the prologue has ended.

It has ended, hasn't it?

Oh, that game.

Don't understand shit about that game, but then again, I don't understand shit about multi-seat rickshaws.
There's hardly anything to understand about it tbh, it's a hero based shooter, every hero has a different playstyle and the idea is to build a team with a variety of different heroes that mesh well to complete an objective and counter your enemies heroes.

You do you my dude (also make a post already! :V)

I said my favorites. Doesnt mean i get to play em lmao. Im usually playin mercy, zarya, or mei
Your favorite characters are snipers and you should feel bad!

Not if we attempt to spice it up! We still have time to implement it and nobody except Bubblebutt has made a move.

But, if we do attempt it, we might have to condense it.

And, adding to that, I have plans to introduce two new NPCs. Reasons being that people are more interested in WK than in JEANGUILD.

But, if we do attempt it, we might have to condense it.

And, adding to that, I have plans to introduce two new NPCs. Reasons being that people are more interested in WK than in JEANGUILD.

That reminds me that I've still got to introduce a whole slew of characters who are interested in the Water Kingdom themselves.

They'll be led by a man named Boss Masson, they're pirate knights who serve Walter.

There's hardly anything to understand about it tbh, it's a hero based shooter, every hero has a different playstyle and the idea is to build a team with a variety of different heroes that mesh well to complete an objective and counter your enemies heroes.

I just felt that the game was trying a bit too hard to be 'progressive' — it ended up as mildly offensive, really.

I mean, why have an autistic character who's autistic for the sake of autistic? It's a shooter, and without a story mode, at that; has too much unneeded information, I think.

That reminds me that I've still got to introduce a whole slew of characters who are interested in the Water Kingdom themselves.

They'll be led by a man named Boss Masson, they're pirate knights who serve Walter.

I'm thinking of introducing Markas, a run-off-the-mill mercenary who's trying not be a run-off-the-mill mercenary, and a lycanthrope of sorts. Can't really decide on the more 'particular' traits.

Also, more magicians. Probably going to probe the concept of magick in general, and the effects it has on people. Y'know, grimdark, drr drr, realism, grr grr.

I just felt that the game was trying a bit too hard to be 'progressive' — it ended up as mildly offensive, really.

I mean, why have an autistic character who's autistic for the sake of autistic? It's a shooter, and without a story mode, at that; has too much unneeded information, I think.
Honesty like 99% of the lore is in the comics and the rest are just quips in the start of the round, I just ignore it.

You do you my dude (also make a post already! :V)

Your favorite characters are snipers and you should feel bad!
Girl, in every game I play I am a sniper or a healer. You know this about me already

Honesty like 99% of the lore is in the comics and the rest are just quips in the start of the round, I just ignore it.

But, sometimes, it just feels like they put a couple of tid bits here and there at the last second to boost sales or pique the interests of the millennials.

But, sometimes, it just feels like they put a couple of tid bits here and there at the last second to boost sales or pique the interests of the millennials.
Well, it piques the interest of many people if you actually give it a watch. Its all very well written so you can easily dismiss the last minute thing. That actually took time

Girl, in every game I play I am a sniper or a healer. You know this about me already
Yea but snipers are fuckin' skrubs.

IDK, I know I'm not gonna go around throwing 60 bones on a game just because a character from the game has the same sexuality as me, and if someone does they're pretty fucking dumb, I'd say they probably get the brunt of their sales from people who actually enjoy the gameplay.

Yea but snipers are fuckin' skrubs.

IDK, I know I'm not gonna go around throwing 60 bones on a game just because a character from the game has the same sexuality as me, and if someone does they're pretty fucking dumb, I'd say they probably get the brunt of their sales from people who actually enjoy the gameplay.

I've never gotten myself into a multiplayer FPS game before so I can't relate.

Ooo. Sounds dank.
In fact, Masson keeps pissing off the Water Kingdom by repeatedly attacking merchant ships and selling them off at the nearest port. Also, Masson runs a black market in Elysium.
..... He is a dead man.

Well let's put it this way, would you spend 60 dollars on something you actually like? Or spend it on something solely because one character is a little bit like you?

I wouldn't spend money at all. I'll just prey on indie games.

Ooo. Sounds dank.

..... He is a dead man.

And that's how Walter will piss off the Water Kingdom before even getting to meet them in person.

Well, it piques the interest of many people if you actually give it a watch. Its all very well written so you can easily dismiss the last minute thing. That actually took time

Well, I usually play shooter games for shooting. Not for hearing quips — well, with the sole exception of the uncharted series.

That's what disturbs me. Because it was absolutely useless.

Well let's put it this way, would you spend 60 dollars on something you actually like? Or spend it on something solely because one character is a little bit like you?

Neither. I'd rather pay sixty dollars on a game I can actually play — me and Heis both have crap internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back