• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

*rubs temples*
Would say some input about what BubButts said but nah, already dealt with after all.
I WRITE WALLS OF TEXTS IS THAT A PROBLEM, I'LL MAKE A WALL OF TEXT RIGHT HERE
yeah nah

*rubs temples*
Would say some input about what BubButts said but nah, already dealt with after all.
I WRITE WALLS OF TEXTS IS THAT A PROBLEM, I'LL MAKE A WALL OF TEXT RIGHT HERE
yeah nah
This guy gets it

Guess that solves that, I'm right and fuck the human race.

This guy gets it

Guess that solves that, I'm right and fuck the human race.
*shrugs* I actually do write wall of texts in main threads, and PMs. I would here but it would just be gibberish B^)
The human race is still trying to get itself un-fucked, m8

It's a saying you dink!

That sounds great! Though, I'll give fair warning here, I'm really not a person to plan out character relationships beforehand. I just say that because I don't want you to get super invested in their relationship and have it end up not happening. I like to let things play out naturally and while I'm not saying for certain Emilia won't like him I'm also not saying for certain that she will.

Back.

Hmm, still, I like my plot. Though I'll take your advice and make sure I don't get so crazy over it.

There are still other romance options for Walter. Maybe he can marry Eva, the witch that practices dark magic. Or he could try wooing the Light princess... for political reasons and fail catastrophically. Or he could take his threat to marry a dog for real, by marrying his favorite pet...

*shrugs* I actually do write wall of texts in main threads, and PMs. I would here but it would just be gibberish B^)
The human race is still trying to get itself un-fucked, m8

That's what I'm saying

Discussing plot is for nerds and improv is for comedians that people think are actually cool, unlike the shittier ones.

Also nobody uses PMs unless you're an angst teenager

Back.

Hmm, still, I like my plot. Though I'll take your advice and make sure I don't get so crazy over it.

There are still other romance options for Walter. Maybe he can marry Eva, the witch that practices dark magic. Or he could try wooing the Light princess... for political reasons and fail catastrophically. Or he could take his threat to marry a dog for real, by marrying his favorite pet...
Marrying a dog? What? I'm completely lost here.

Back.

fd658901981041c695cc3f418111e947.gif

Emilia's voice claim
(Yes I know I already made this joke but these guys haven't heard it yet and I crave attention.)

Back.

It's a good plot, I just wanted to give warning beforehand.

That's what I'm saying

Discussing plot is for nerds and improv is for comedians that people think are actually cool, unlike the shittier ones.

Also nobody uses PMs unless you're an angst teenager
Narrow-mindedness adds some character to you m8 B^) but also
BEING DRUNK

Emilia's voice claim
(Yes I know I already made this joke but these guys haven't heard it yet and I crave attention.)

I think you passed over the part that mentions marrying a fucking dog

Emilia's voice claim

L.K are absolute memers unbelievable
Ya'll should be called the Meme Knight Squadron

Good idea, don't mean any disrespect from any of this really I just feel like this isn't worth arguing over.
Me neither.

I'm just an asshat

Anyways, just binge watched all 3 seasons of Rick and Morty in 1 night, so that's a plausible conversation now.

EDIT: all 2 seasons and 1 episode

Me neither.

I'm just an asshat

Anyways, just binge watched all 3 seasons of Rick and Morty in 1 night, so that's a plausible conversation now.

EDIT: all 2 seasons and 1 episode
Good, plus I sure as hell don't want to have shadowz yelling at me :P
And jesus one night?! That's some commitment! I haven't seen the show yet but I've been super tempted, is it good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back