• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

I still gotta figure out a reason why he dons a scarf almost all the time. Have something in mind but, ehhh
also scenario where Emil snags Nolan's scarf at one point

@

Don't worry mate, I have my own hands tied so I'm clearly not in a rush for things xD. I'm glad you're reasing up on more background info, that's amazing tbh! Also yes, lets hope they can BOTH get in a scene of battle where they have to help each other.

So many possibilites in the mini arc its getting ridiculous!

I'd love for ALL the possibilities to happen as much as possible. Walter would ally with the Light kingdom, Fire kingdom, Dark kingdom, and backstab them all only to side with all of them again.

Shit, we should hold a contest on who can get the most crazy shit done. Players can participate in each other's shenanigans and watch everything burn. We'll have so much fun creating chaos that it will be a true roleplaying experience.

It would be the ULTIMATE gambit pileup for the throne of the Light kingdom. It would be so put up to eleven that it will mirror Game of Thrones I swear. I want to read as much as I can, and write as much as possible, but... I have my limitations. I get tired, and I just... don't have that much energy. I'm sort of frustrated that I can't express all my feelings in a way that gives my humanity justice.

I'd love for ALL the possibilities to happen as much as possible. Walter would ally with the Light kingdom, Fire kingdom, Dark kingdom, and backstab them all only to side with all of them again.

Shit, we should hold a contest on who can get the most crazy shit done. Players can participate in each other's shenanigans and watch everything burn. We'll have so much fun creating chaos that it will be a true roleplaying experience.

It would be the ULTIMATE gambit pileup for the throne of the Light kingdom. It would be so put up to eleven that it will mirror Game of Thrones I swear. I want to read as much as I can, and write as much as possible, but... I have my limitations. I get tired, and I just... don't have that much energy. I'm sort of frustrated that I can't express all my feelings in a way that gives my humanity justice.
I just got a GREAT IDEA!
PC death pool! Who do you guys think is gonna die first?
Winner gets... uhh... I have a 5 dollar subway gift card...

Sounds good! I feel like that would make sense, though how do you suggest it starts? Even if they're both fighters since Emilia's on the dragon guard I don't think they would work closely together.

Easy, Walter could use the monster problem in his home as a justification to go on a nationwide monster hunt. In the end, he'll just use the Dragon Guard to get involved in politics and try to convince them to fight on his side by portraying the current royal house as weak and corrupt.

He can easily see a mute woman guardswoman kicking monster ass and appoint her as his liaison officer with the Dragon Guard. Because there's no way that a cute honest girl can backstab him, right? But he genuinely admires her because she has true strength of character, and she's good with a sword like Walter. If Walter were to pick a woman it would be Emilia, but he wouldn't have the time for romance since he's just so busy.

OH, AND THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME SONG HELLFIRE IS REALLY GOOD.

It gets me thinking of making a battle priest character fighting with Walter.

Easy, Walter could use the monster problem in his home as a justification to go on a nationwide monster hunt. In the end, he'll just use the Dragon Guard to get involved in politics and try to convince them to fight on his side by portraying the current royal house as weak and corrupt.

He can easily see a mute woman guardswoman kicking monster ass and appoint her as his liaison officer with the Dragon Guard. Because there's no way that a cute honest girl can backstab him, right? But he genuinely admires her because she has true strength of character, and she's good with a sword like Walter. If Walter were to pick a woman it would be Emilia, but he wouldn't have the time for romance since he's just so busy.

You're just full of nasty but admirable concoctions aren't ya Walt.

I love how Emil gets chosen by Walter tbh! Like, he doesn't think much of her disability as a hinderance, so she's so damn useful. Unlike most of the Royal Government and the military unit -- but they know of her prowess too. Nolan recognises past her usefulness tho, and eventually turns to her as a friend at one point. I WANT HIM TO GOD DAMN IT

ALSO thank you, i love hellfire no matter how disturbing it is.
Also, why not just a fight between him and walt man

Oh god that's a whole thing haha, that would definitely work, but fair warning if Emi finds out what he's doing... hell hath no fury....

*sweats*
the light king
*cue subtle nolan sobbing*
RIP in peace.

You're just full of nasty but admirable concoctions aren't ya Walt.

I love how Emil gets chosen by Walter tbh! Like, he doesn't think much of her disability as a hinderance, so she's so damn useful. Unlike most of the Royal Government and the military unit -- but they know of her prowess too. Nolan recognises past her usefulness tho, and eventually turns to her as a friend at one point. I WANT HIM TO GOD DAMN IT

ALSO thank you, i love hellfire no matter how disturbing it is.
Also, why not just a fight between him and walt man

Also, I have a possible scenario in which Walter and Emilia can finally get close, but it will provide political tensions.

When Walter finally gets enough power in his hands, daughters from the royal houses will be sent out to marry him to seal the deal for alliances. But Walter doesn't like any of them, they're too haughty, too overeducated, too tricky, and most importantly they might backstab him. He can't love a woman like that, he'd rather marry a dog. Which is what exactly he threatened to do when they came to his doorstep.

And when things get heated up in the climax, Walter says that he has decided to marry someone, he calls his liaison officer from the Dragon's Guard in advance... and he waits for everyone to gather up... then he walks down the hallway to Emilia... then kisses her right on the spot!

Of course, this could start several wars and all, but Walter thinks its worth it. Also, he threatens to slaughter everyone who dares interrupt their marriage or who even questions the legitimacy of it. A powerful noble from a legendary lineage marrying a woman from the Dragon's guard! Unthinkable, but it happened anyway.

The reason why Walter would marry her is because he sees everything that he admired of the Light in her. She's totally honest, she's compassionate, and she will do everything in her power to protect everything she holds dear. And for that, Walter would destroy kingdoms and burn the entire world to the ground... but he would also give up all the power he has for love.

In the past, Lord Adamar Falco, Walter's father, truly loved a woman but they could never marry. They did have a son named Walter, but he kept being discriminated as a bastard. Despite this, Lord Falco loved his son as he loved that woman. And Lord Falco tried to protect Walter from his brother and his sisters and from everyone in the entire kingdom from exiling him to the Great Fire Kingdom or even worse, the Dark Kingdom.

But in the end, Lord Falco was killed by his own children for protecting Walter. And Walter blames himself for it, he believes that his father was killed for his love for him.

Walter is determined not to make this mistake. He will not marry a woman he despises. He will marry only a woman he loves. And he will sire a son that will NOT be a bastard like him. And Walter is going to do it even if he has to pay a heavy price.

======================

On the side note, if Walter becomes king by the off chance and marries Emilia, then she can be queen...

But then again, if she finds out Walter's plots, she can kick him out of the kingdom and enact a nationwide manhunt for Walter's head.

Also, I have a possible scenario in which Walter and Emilia can finally get close, but it will provide political tensions.

When Walter finally gets enough power in his hands, daughters from the royal houses will be sent out to marry him to seal the deal for alliances. But Walter doesn't like any of them, they're too haughty, too overeducated, too tricky, and most importantly they might backstab him. He can't love a woman like that, he'd rather marry a dog. Which is what exactly he threatened to do when they came to his doorstep.

And when things get heated up in the climax, Walter says that he has decided to marry someone, he calls his liaison officer from the Dragon's Guard in advance... and he waits for everyone to gather up... then he walks down the hallway to Emilia... then kisses her right on the spot!

Of course, this could start several wars and all, but Walter thinks its worth it. Also, he threatens to slaughter everyone who dares interrupt their marriage or who even questions the legitimacy of it. A powerful noble from a legendary lineage marrying a woman from the Dragon's guard! Unthinkable, but it happened anyway.

The reason why Walter would marry her is because he sees everything that he admired of the Light in her. She's totally honest, she's compassionate, and she will do everything in her power to protect everything she holds dear. And for that, Walter would destroy kingdoms and burn the entire world to the ground... but he would also give up all the power he has for love.

In the past, Lord Adamar Falco, Walter's father, truly loved a woman but they could never marry. They did have a son named Walter, but he kept being discriminated as a bastard. Despite this, Lord Falco loved his son as he loved that woman. And Lord Falco tried to protect Walter from his brother and his sisters and from everyone in the entire kingdom from exiling him to the Great Fire Kingdom or even worse, the Dark Kingdom.

But in the end, Lord Falco was killed by his own children for protecting Walter. And Walter blames himself for it, he believes that his father was killed for his love for him.

Walter is determined not to make this mistake. He will not marry a woman he despises. He will marry only a woman he loves. And he will sire a son that will NOT be a bastard like him. And Walter is going to do it even if he has to pay a heavy price.

======================

On the side note, if Walter becomes king by the off chance and marries Emilia, then she can be queen...

But then again, if she finds out Walter's plots, she can kick him out of the kingdom and enact a nationwide manhunt for Walter's head.
Jesus, you talk a lot, have you ever thought about taking this shit to a place where people will actually read it?

Like a novel or something?

I mean... jeez

======================

God that's some real game of thrones shit right there haha! That's a cool idea! Though it heavily depends on how this RP plays out, but if the stars align just right it would be a really good plot point.

Hey man, chill out, no problem with a little wall of text every now and then.
I know, I'm not trying to be a dick here but...

Do people read shit that long in OOC?

If you couldn't tell, I'm getting the tired and drunk feeling and it's only midnight without alcohol at all in general

If you couldn't tell, I'm getting the tired and drunk feeling and it's only midnight without alcohol at all in general
Yeah! I just read the whole thing because it was interesting to me, different strokes ya know?

God that's some real game of thrones shit right there haha! That's a cool idea! Though it heavily depends on how this RP plays out, but if the stars align just right it would be a really good plot point.

My thoughts exactly. Walter and Emilia can start out as star-crossed lovers but Walter is determined to break the walls that separate them.

But... all I'm doing is telling them my ideas for a plot. No harm done, man! Or I didn't mean, I didn't mean it! DON'T KILL ME.

My thoughts exactly. Walter and Emilia can start out as star-crossed lovers but Walter is determined to break the walls that separate them.

But... all I'm doing is telling them my ideas for a plot. No harm done, man! Or I didn't mean, I didn't mean it! DON'T KILL ME.
Ideas? Since when did the human race acquire those absurd things?

No sexual innuendos there

If there was an innuendo, it would be a sloppy one.
It's a saying you dink!

That sounds great! Though, I'll give fair warning here, I'm really not a person to plan out character relationships beforehand. I just say that because I don't want you to get super invested in their relationship and have it end up not happening. I like to let things play out naturally and while I'm not saying for certain Emilia won't like him I'm also not saying for certain that she will.

It's a saying you dink!

That sounds great! Though, I'll give fair warning here, I'm really not a person to plan out character relationships beforehand. I just say that because I don't want you to get super invested in their relationship and have it end up not happening. I like to let things play out naturally and while I'm not saying for certain Emilia won't like him I'm also not saying for certain that she will.
"Hey man, chill out" nothing wrong with pointing out something that can be taken the wrong way "ya dink".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back