• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

So in essence, you can pretty much start civil wars easily because you disguised yourself as that character?

It's pretty much possible for you to be a big part of Walter's backstory. Mimikku might have started the War of Inheritance by disguising himself as Walter and killing Walter's father, Lord Adamar Falco, causing Walter to kill hundreds of people and his entire family.

Who's Gaston?
Beauty and the beast fam

So in essence, you can pretty much start civil wars easily because you disguised yourself as that character?

It's pretty much possible for you to be a big part of Walter's backstory. Mimikku might have started the War of Inheritance by disguising himself as Walter and killing Walter's father, Lord Adamar Falco, causing Walter to kill hundreds of people and his entire family.

Who's Gaston?

This video does better justice then I ever could.

Who's Gaston?
From Beauty and The Beast.

How come I haven't been receiving Notifs here!?

Anyhow...never really said that my character's getting boring though Heis...but I'm worried he sort of is now.
*cracks knuckles* 1 more day until classes start and I'm revving up my suffering engines

Who's Gaston?
Yeah, but that's only if the emperor told Mimikku to do that.

Yeah, but that's only if the emperor told Mimikku to do that.
Oh my god. If you can disguise yourself as anyone...you can just issue orders as the Royal Hand and mess up the meetings that Nolan has to attend, or even end up harming the princess herself
that's...really scary dude.

This video does better justice then I ever could.

THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME.

Walter IS an expy of Gaston... but has some differences.

How come I haven't been receiving Notifs here!?

Anyhow...never really said that my character's getting boring though Heis...but I'm worried he sort of is now.
*cracks knuckles* 1 more day until classes start and I'm revving up my suffering engines

If you're wondering why I'm not posting in the messages section yet, it's because I've decided to do some reading on the Reformation. Which is basically the birth of Protestantism and how the Catholic church responded to it.

There's still a lot for me to cover, Gee Dee.

Also, even if our characters are practically arch-enemies, I hope we can still kick ass together.

I can imagine he'd be sent on sabotage missions regularly, there's definitely an easy way to explain him killing a noble in the kingdom of light to cause distrust and confusion.

All I can think now of is how Walter can get this guy on his side. Think about it, he can frame Nolan or any other royal official in the Light kingdom...

But then Walter would have something personal against framing in general, since he was framed for killing his own father.

Hmm, but still, it's just a thought.

THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME.

If you're wondering why I'm not posting in the messages section yet, it's because I've decided to do some reading on the Reformation. Which is basically the birth of Protestantism and how the Catholic church responded to it.

Also, even if our characters are practically arch-enemies, I hope we can still kick ass together.

All I can think now of is how Walter can get this guy on his side. Think about it, he can frame Nolan or any other royal official in the Light kingdom...

But then Walter would have something personal against framing in general, since he was framed for killing his own father.

I know he has his differences, it's just a funny comparison to make :P

THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME.

He's slavishly obedient. Like, it's impossible to disobey orders unless he was TOLD to do that by the king himself. I doubt convincing him could even come to be in any possibilities.

He's slavishly obedient. Like, it's impossible to disobey orders unless he was TOLD to do that by the king himself. I doubt convincing him could even come to be in any possibilities.

So if I convince the Dark king to join my side, then I'd have Mik too...

Hmm... hmmm....

GDI sorry I forgot, manly bonding through the power of enormous muscles.

Nah, Walter only has a average to smallish frame. He'd end up something like a pint-sized powerhouse. He's no fragile speedster either, but he's more like a lightning bruiser.

Anyways, I was thinking that Walter and Emilia's relationship would start out as professional and then they would become friends. It may or may not be romantic, but at first their relationship would start out as platonic and friendly.

@
THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME.

Don't worry mate, I have my own hands tied so I'm clearly not in a rush for things xD. I'm glad you're reading up on more background info, that's amazing tbh! Also yes, lets hope they can BOTH get in a scene of battle where they have to help each other.

So many possibilites in the mini arc its getting ridiculous!

So if I convince the Dark king to join my side, then I'd have Mik too...

Hmm... hmmm....

Nah, Walter only has a average to smallish frame. He'd end up something like a pint-sized powerhouse. He's no fragile speedster either, but he's more like a lightning bruiser.

Anyways, I was thinking that Walter and Emilia's relationship would start out as professional and then they would become friends. It may or may not be romantic, but at first their relationship would start out as platonic and friendly.
Sounds good! I feel like that would make sense, though how do you suggest it starts? Even if they're both fighters since Emilia's on the dragon guard I don't think they would work closely together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back