• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking (MxM, MxF)

CrypticFyreCracker

Demon Warrior
About Me:
Hi! My name is Cryptic. I have been writing for about five years, so I consider myself a decent enough writer. I’m 19, and I just threw myself into employment rather than go to college. So I do work a factory job that takes up my Wednesday’s, Thursday’s, Friday’s, and Saturday’s. I try to be as active as I can, so please be patient with me if we write together! ^-^

What I’m Looking For:
  • Length. When I say this, I don’t mean to write blindly to take up space. I want genuine content that add to the story. Give me this, and I’ll do the same. I’m asking for two to four paragraphs, which isn’t hard, right?
  • Contribution. We are going to write a story together, right? Key word, together. Don’t make me do all the work, please. Throw in your own plot twists and ideas.
  • Grammar. I don’t care for mistakes, but constantly can get kind of annoying. All I ask is that you have decent spelling and I can read what you’re typing. I don’t mind text talk in ooc chat, but please don’t use it in the story.
  • Third person. I can’t write first or second, so third is always my go to.
  • Pms. I ask that we roleplay in a pm and have an ooc chat in a separate pm. I’m not too fond of other people reading what I write unless it’s a group roleplay
  • MxM mostly, but also seeking MxF. I will not play a female character. I am trying to strengthen my writing for MxF, because I mostly only write mxm. You will find most of the pairings are mxm, but we can adjust as need be.
  • Violence. I do like include violence in my roleplays. How far we go, that’s up to you. I personally have no limits to this.
  • Slice of life. This ones pretty self explanatory.
  • Fantasy. This isn’t something I do often, but I am looking to increase my skills with it!
Pairings: (I would prefer to play the second in each pairing. I will make some exceptions though.)
Serial Killer/Victim
Doctor/Rehabilitation Patient
Hero/Evil Knight
Good Queen/Evil King

If you are interested in writing together, shoot me a pm. Please do not respond to this thread. Don’t be shy to hit me up with your own plots or ideas if you wanna get something going!

Last edited:
Would you be up for a Rival Gang Member x Rival Gang Leader or maybe Gang Leader x Police Chief's Daughter? (I would like to play the Police Chief's Daughter or the Rival Gang Member if possible.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back