• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About Me

I’ve been away from the site for… oh boy, a long time now. My writing muse dried up for ages and with RP being hard to find lately, I found my way back here. I’m very much out of practice for RPing, I’ll write as much as I can but don’t expect long posts from me unless my permanently-exhausted-pigeon-brain allows me to write more. I play male and female characters, I would perhaps play FTM trans as well.

Face claims can be from wherever, I’m not fussed, as long as it fits the setting of course. They aren’t required, because I know it’s often hard to find the reference you want.

Self harm can be a soft trigger for me, cutting mostly. I’d rather not deal with that in RP.

After a month of no-contact and no reply I’ll consider this as abandoned and will drop the roleplay. I’d be happy to start up a new one should you have time in the future.

Please DM me if you’re interested rather than replying to the thread here, thanks!

Also I'm a massive fan of world building, so I do have a small collection of worlds I've built (some less detailed than others). Happy to talk about them and RP in them if you're interested. Some of these are listed below in the Premade Ideas section.

What I Expect

Third person, past tense only please. Novel style since I find people using bold or italics or colour for speech jarring and strange to read. I’ve never enjoyed RP in anything other than that. I’ll do my best to communicate in DMs if things happen and I need some time to reply. I expect the same. I’m happy to chat OOCly as we RP or even if we’re on pause for reasons.

I prefer MxM (or MxTM with me as a the trans man) but will also play MxF (me as the female character) - no pregnancy. Not my jam.

I prefer 1x1 RPs as group RPs always progress so fast while I sleep and I get left behind in the story. I might consider 1 x 2 though, depending if we can come to an agreement on a story.

My RP Partners

Please be 18+. I am an adult.

I have no care about what your IRL gender or sexuality is. It doesn’t matter, as long as you’re chill and we get along. Please don’t be a creep, I’ll just block you. I’m happy to chat OOCly. I don’t tend to plan stories out too long in advance, it leaves space for twists and whatnot.

Post Length

As I mentioned above I’m out of practice with my writing, my first post will generally be the longest and goes down to a few paragraphs depending.

I can reply every day/every other/few days depending on my brain. I’d rather not have to wait weeks for one reply at a time. Once a week will be my max limit for replies, or else I struggle to keep interest in it.

My Activity

I live in central Australia (+0930) and currently have no life, so I reply whenever I can. If it’s been a week and I’ve not replied and given no reason, please poke me. My memory is pretty bad and I forget sometimes.

Roleplay Locations

I’m happy with writing them here on the forums, in DMs here, or over Discord. If you prefer off-site I’ll provide my usernames in DMs.

Grammar Etc

I don’t expect perfect English (hell, mine is far from it), but if I have to spend extra energy and effort decoding every post? I will withdraw from the story.

Ons/Offs

Totally fine for some world building beforehand for non-fandom worlds. Modern Fantasy Medieval Steampunk Post-apocalypse (no zombies, so over zombies) Maybe Sci-fi/Firefly-esque stuff (not something I’ve done much of, willing to try) Ask about anything outside of those, it might pique my interest.

(Unless specified, it’ll only be the settings with OCs, not canon characters/canon storyline stuff.) I will also do AUs of canon worlds. Final Fantasy 7 (I've been playing the remake and it's reignited my love for the world) Overwatch (I've played Reaper and Hanzo before, also happy to play an OC. Pairings: Cassidy x Hanzo, Reaper x Soldier 76. Prefer OC x OC if we don't do ships.) Final Fantasy XIV (I haven't played for a while, still enjoy the setting) World of Warcraft Fallout (I’m not hyper knowledgeable about the Lore, but I enjoy the few games I’ve played and enjoy the setting.) Ark: Survival Evolved Dark Angel (series) Harry Potter X-Men Avatar: The Last Airbender Anime isn’t a huge interest of mine, I might consider Fullmetal Alchemist though.

Humanoids Humans Elves Furries/Anthro (Canine, equine and feline only) Kemonomimi (Hybrids/Animal features (ears/tail/wings on a human body) Shapeshifters (from humanoid shape into beast shape, no werebeasts please (worgen don’t count since they shift at will.)) Fandom Elves from Warcraft (except void, not a huge fan. I prefer high elves over void) Draenei and worgen from Warcraft (no male Draenei) Hyur, elezen. viera and miqo’te from FF14. Ferals Non Fantasy Ferals (Canines, vulpines, equines, felines) (sentient or non-sentient, pet or wild) Fantasy Ferals (Dragons within reason (fluffy or scaled), unicorns/alicorns/pegasi, winged canines/foxes, gryphons, equinine (equine x canine hybrid) (sentient or non-sentient, pet or wild.)

My preferred role will be bolded, there will be some pre-made ideas with these pairings posted, all characters must be 18+. Humanoids Lover x Lover Teacher x Student Student x Student Stalker x Victim Sibling x Sibling Kidnapper x Victim Owner x Slave Boss x Employee Noble x Servant Noble/Rich Brat x Street Brat Master x Pet (or something along those lines.) Store Owner (bakery or florist ideally) x Customer Ferals Owner x Pet Wild Feral (sentient or wild) x Victim Feral x Feral (never done, willing to give it a go.)

Slice of life School/college Magic School (non fandom) Kidnapping Blackmail/Coercion Wholesome/sweet stories Friends to lovers Plus all the things I’ve no doubt forgotten. Just ask if you have ideas not on the list.

Offs

One-line replies (once here and there happens but not constant)

Having to play more than one character in an RP (NPCs here and there don’t count), my brain only has energy for one character per RP.

Zombies, and vampires. No thanks.

I'm not into overly muscular men (bara) in my RPs, I prefer lithe or athletic. No chub+ (I got that IRL XD)

No isekai, thanks.

Premade Ideas

None of these are 100% set in stone ideas, we can edit and tweak things to suit our needs if it’s required. Some of these I have more info on that I can share if you’re interested.

Original Worlds

For the wealthy, a perfect partner, companion. Whatever you want, will be delivered to your doorstep. A blank slate for you to mould to your desires, to educate how you will. They come with basic training: language, movement, cooking, cleaning and they are fully sentient. You are one of those wealthy and your new order is due to arrive today. (There's no world building in place for this, so we can organise something that suits us both.)

The dragons, powerful and demanding demand tribute once every three years. It’s always different, but always fulfilled. This year is different, your father, the King of the dragons asked you what you would request from the city on the plains this year. What you asked is being delivered today, a pet of your own, a toy to do with what you want when you want. Again, the city on the plains has come through and survives another three years. (Ideally a medieval fantasy setting, but urban fantasy might even work for this too if we prefer.)

It's only been ten years since the War and since the God, Aranith, abandoned the world in his rage and disgust at the abuse of His Gift. Since then, the once secret society of the Grand Eye has taken over control of both continents. It's unsure to the general populace where they came from or how they suddenly were in power but there are a select few who are aware that the Grand Eye has always existed and spent years insinuating themselves as advisers or using whatever means they could to get members into seats of power. Although no-one is aware the Grand Eye was the cause of the war. I have world building for this, since I've tried to run it as an RP and started it as a story in the past (writer's block stopped me sadly).

Fandoms

None of these are 100% set in stone ideas, we can edit and tweak things/expand the idea to suit our needs if it’s required. Unless any canon characters are specified, we’ll just be playing in the setting. As before, the role I prefer is bolded.

In place of overflowing prisons, those who show some kind of promise of rehabilitation are shipped off-world. A small habitable, but still mostly wild world where they can learn to live and gain skills before being reintegrated into society once they’re deemed worthy. There’s the beginnings of a town where potentials are dropped off, the town managed by one of our very first successful rehabilitated members. Here you will learn to survive and thrive, build your life anew and start again.

You were on a passenger ship which never reached it’s destination, you like the other passengers were awoken during the night to alarms and panic. Everyone was rushed to the escape pods, each one jettisoned once full. Many were smashed by the meteorite storm as the ship was torn asunder. You and your fellow passenger could only watch on in horror, no idea where you were in the galaxy and no idea if you were even going to make it. Around the time the escape pod started to enter the atmosphere, you both blacked out and once you awoke, you’d landed on an unknown planet. All you had were the clothes on your back and some survival tools and rations that came with the pod. Daylight revealed a vast landscape, creatures in the distance going about their lives. Most you might recognise. Dinosaurs. All you could do now was survive and hope that help would come sooner rather than later.

Kemonomimi or shapeshifter x humanoid You are part of a team of explorers who travel from planet to planet, seeking information, riches, adventure. Whatever your reason is, you always find something. This solar system is unexplored and long range scanners show the planet next on the list is an earth-like planet, safe enough to explore. There are signs of ruined buildings as the shuttle flies over the landscape, creatures you've seen in books, movies and museums walk the landscape. Dinosaurs that seem very much real and alive. Although, primitive looking buildings, not in ruins dot the landscape. A larger area that looks like a town is visible, which means there's a very real possibility that sentient life exists on this very planet. Time to go meet them, it seems.
Shapeshifter x Humanoid A long sealed Vault door has opened and no one was around to take notice. A lone survivor emerges, confused, eyes squinted tightly at the bright light. Still clad in their Vault suit, they choose a random direction and set off, struggling with the uneven ground and unaware of the dangers that awaited them in the world.
Kemonomimi or shapeshifter x human (or humanoid for AU). (Preferably set before the awfully rushed ending.) The Weapon Program wasn’t the only program being run, hidden away from the public and the law. They wanted their own soldiers, hybrids to rival every X series and just like some of the X series, these hybrids lashed out at the captors and creators and broke free. They went into hiding around the world, hunted, feared, outcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a heads up you can't list kinks on this site as the site rules prohibit sexual content. Not only can you not do it on the site itself you can't request it off site.

hey there you might need to edit some stuff out you might get a warning some of the things on this post are counted as sexual content!

Yeah I totally got myself confused, I really need to be more awake when I post stuff I swear :|
you're ok! i just didnt want you to get a warning or anything (i got a warning for spamming by accident and it haunts me everytime i just try to look at my profile-...)

you're ok! i just didnt want you to get a warning or anything (i got a warning for spamming by accident and it haunts me everytime i just try to look at my profile-...)

Seems a mod edited my post while I slept to remove the offending stuff. The other site I write on does allow NSFW and I got them confused XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back