• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mi-Stier Ei

Hiya! ^-^
I'm Mi-Stier Ei and I'm looking for a partner for long term/short term roleplay! I'm not terribly picky but let me lay down a couple 'rules' or preferences have you, that I'd like to make people aware of before you make up your mind about me.

Cookie-cutter laws
- 18+! I'm personally 28 so it would be extremely awkward for me to try and rp a romantic or dark story with someone younger than 18. I hope you understand.

I really think that is it actually lol!

As far as writing preference goes, I don't have many. Just do your best and I'll do mine. I don't mind post length or grammar personally, as long as I can make sense of what is happening. I usually post around 2-3 paragraphs per post if I have a lot to go off of or if I have a good idea, but don't feel you have to do the same.
I usually play male characters but I don't mind playing female. I do all gender pairings also.
Don't be scared to suggest ideas, or put your idea in for changing an idea! That is the beauty of writing, nothing is set in stone. We are in this together, so I want you to be satisfied as much as I am.

A little about me!
As before mentioned I am 28 and work a full time job. I always work twelve hour days four days a week, so I won't be posting on the days I work, sorry about that. However I will always let you know ahead of time my work schedule so you'll know whether or not to expect anything from me. Feel free to chat with me though, outside of the roleplay. :D I am always on discord! Either for league, or FF14, or just to hangout.

Plots/parings
I don't currently have any plots written out or thought of, but I'll go back later and update this thread when I have the willpower to do so. Also, important note about pairings list- it's not my own, its
Ardipithecus's from another website. It basically encompasses everything that I like and I edited to taste. Had to be honest. :<

Modern
Teacher x Teacher
Teacher x Student's Parent
Professor x Student
Celebrity x Body Guard
Reclusive Author x Publisher/Editor
Homeless x Wealthy
Upper Class x Servant
Soldier x Nurse
Soldier x Native

Medieval Fantasy& Feudal Japan
Princess x Knight
Prince/ss x Commoner
Princess x Sorceror
Prince/ss x Servant
Prince/ss x Foreign Prince/ss
Prince/ss x Oracle
Prince/ss x Sorceror/ess
Sorceress x Knight
Fairy Queen x Kidnapped Knight/Prince
Princess x Lady in Waiting
Arranged Marriage
Ronin/stranger
Ronin/Prince/ss
Miko/Demon/ss
Etc

Fantasy
Vampire x Mortal
( really craving this one)
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Mortal
Slayer x Vampire
Slayer x Werewolf
Slayer x Slayer
Demi Goddess x Mortal
Demi God x Mortal
Ghost x Mortal
Immortal x Mortal
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Sorceror x Sorceress
Grim Reaper x Recently Dead
Reincarnated Lovers
Scientist x Experiment
Robot x Human
Alien x Human

FANTASY
Any Time Period!

1) Vampires
2) Werewolves / Shapeshifters
3) Mythical Creatures
4) "Gifted"
5) Superheroes & Villans
6) Time Travelers
7) Futuristic
8) Science Fiction
9) Modernized Greek Pantheon
10) Elementals
11) Genetics Experiments
12) Zombie/Nuclear Apocolypse
13) Fantasy Circus/Theater Troupe
14) Modernized Fairy Tales
15) Dark, Twisted Fairy Tales
16) Modern Made Up Pantheon
17) Biblical Mythology (angel x Demon, angel x mortal, etc)
18) Haunted House
19) Alien Invasion
12) Steampunk

First here!

I've been obsessed with courtly love and medieval Spain lately, so you might guess how excited I am to see you seek medieval princess x knight plots. I'm 21, so I don't think the age requirement is a problem in my case.

Also, I'm new in this platform. Sorry about that, but regardless I'm very interested. I like to play the knight in this case but I can also be the prince/princess. Other plots might be okay, but that's what catched my eye first.

I'm willing to do the vampire x slayer/mortal rp with you : ) It's been a while since I've done one of those.

I'm interested in a fairy queen x kidnapped knight/prince, or a dark and twisted fairytales, if you're still looking. c:

Hello, I'm Kami! 😄
I PMed you about the possibility of any of the following:
  • Angel x Demon
  • Demon x Human
  • Demon x Demon hunter
  • Princess x Anyone (I'm feeling partial to knight and/or lady in waiting)
  • Professor x Student
  • Superheroes

Hey love! You have a decent amount of replies but! If you'd like to write let me know! I'm 26, 27 very soon!
I work full time and start my second semester of college soon! I also understand 12 hour shift life. Ugh, the worst!
I loveee, adore darker, angsty stories and would love to discuss writing with you on discord. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back