• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Would you be interested in a canon x canon M x F rp. From the list you have I can do creepypasta, Undertale or marvel. I can also do Sonic, mlp and more.

Would you be interested in a canon x canon M x F rp. From the list you have I can do creepypasta, Undertale or marvel. I can also do Sonic, mlp and more.
I’m sorry I don’t do very well with cc x cc roleplays. If cc x OC is still ok, I’ll rp with you. If you aren’t interested, I’m sorry 😓

I wouldn't mind doing a creepypasta RP with you. I need to get back into RPing and that's high on my wants right now. ^^

I don't really mind either way. I pay more attention to discord though.

Hello, I would like to rp with you. I can do Marvel, TMNT, or something else if you’d like. I was also looking for someone to do Omegaverse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back