• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Howdy!

I'm Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay.

I'm a Semi literate to Literate writer.

I would like someone with good grammar. I don't expect absolute perfection.

Look Below at my fandoms that I Roleplay and don't be afraid to message me if you are interested!

Male[You] x Female[Me]
Female x Female
Male x Male

The only Male x Male I will do is for BNHA since that is the only one I have made male OC for.

Fandoms I Role-play:
Note: anything in BOLD is one that I really want to do.

Undertale
Creepypasta

Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Butler
Marvel
Camp Camp
Ouran High School Host Club
Gravity Falls
Welcome to Hell (can be oc x oc)
Nanbaka
Boku No Hero Academia

Steven Universe
TMNT
SoulEater
YouTubers
SCP: Containment Breach
Overwatch
FNAF
Monster Musume
Harry Potter
Villianous

(I prefer Oc x Canon. Don't be afraid to ask about my OC's)

Genres included depending on fandom picked:

Romance
Horror
Action
Fantasy
Drama
(all Roleplays will be romance based)

Favorite characters for each fandom:

Undertale: Sans, Gaster, Grillby and Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys. I also like the AU versions of these characters, too.

Creepypasta: Laughing Jack, BEN Drowned, The Slender Brothers(including Slenderman),Masky, Hoodie, Jane the Killer, Eyeless Jack, Lost Silver, Dark Link and Ticci Toby.

Attack on Titan: Eren, Erwin, Levi, Sasha, Reiner and Mikasa.

Tokyo Ghoul: Kaneki, Juuzou, Tsukiyama, and Touka

Black Butler: Sebastian, Grell, Ciel, Alois, Claude, Meyrin, and Undertaker

Marvel: Tony Stark, Wolverine, Spiderman, Loki, Black Widow, Nightcrawler, and a lot more.

Camp Camp: David, Max(older) and Daniel

Ouran High School Host Club: Kyoya, Hikaru and Kouru, Haruhi, and Tamaki

Gravity Falls: Bill Cipher (human), Dipper and Mabel.

Steven Universe: Lapis, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot, and Jasper

Boku No Hero Academia: Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midorya, Shouta Aizawa, Kaminari Denki, Shoto Todotoki, Dabi, Hitoshi Shinso, Hizashi Yamada(Present Mic), Toshinori Yagi(All Might), Hawks.

Overwatch: Tracer, Mcree, Mercy, Soldier 76, Lucio, Genji, Hanzo, Widowmaker, and D.Va.

SoulEater: Soul, Death the Kid, Lord Death, Professor Stein, and Tsubaki

Villianous: Blackhat and Flug

Harry Potter: Anyone

YouTubers: Jacksepticeye or Markiplier or their dark egos, Antisepticeye or Darkiplier

You can pick whoever you want to be. Above only lists what characters I like for people who have a hard time deciding who to be.

I am also very open to Soulmate Au's and the Alpha and Omegaverse.

I'd be intrested in doing an Undertale RP! I mostly RP as Sans and I do know a lot of the AUs so whatever you'd want to do with that!

(Please either comment back or PM, I cannot start them)

I'd be intrested in doing an Undertale RP! I mostly RP as Sans and I do know a lot of the AUs so whatever you'd want to do with that!

(Please either comment back or PM, I cannot start them)
Hey! I'd love to roleplay with you! And I would like to try another AU unless you feel comfortable with the original AU.

I’d be open to roleplay Antisepticeye if you still wanted to do something YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back