• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hey!! would you be interested in something ouran related still? itd be cool if we could each play a host for each other!! i know you posted this thread a while ago but figured id give it a shot anyway. im a semi advanced roleplayer, i literally just made my account five minutes ago because the site i used to use got shut down and remade, so i lost all of my stuff then went on a four year hiatus cus i was mad about it 😂 what did you have in mind?

hey!! would you be interested in something ouran related still? itd be cool if we could each play a host for each other!! i know you posted this thread a while ago but figured id give it a shot anyway. im a semi advanced roleplayer, i literally just made my account five minutes ago because the site i used to use got shut down and remade, so i lost all of my stuff then went on a four year hiatus cus i was mad about it 😂 what did you have in mind?
I haven’t done and Ouran host club in a while so I would love to do so! If it’s ok, I would like to use discord to roleplay in since it would be easier and best organized. Plus I can get notifs easier. I just so happened to check this after two weeks when your motif popped up

thats hilarious! i have a discord so thats okay with me. heres a throwaway discord account i just made: swiftie13#1420 do we want to do plotting and everything over there or??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back