• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

solanaluvs

solana!~☆
AA6F3EB9-36CB-4903-AC77-DC3C4CBD9F25.gif

hello all! if you’ve landed yourself here, chances are you’re looking for a role-play partner too! so, without further ado, my name is solana! i’ve got 6+ years worth of experience under my hat, and i prefer to write in 2nd and 3rd person. whilst i’m not against 1st, i struggle with it at times because i don’t feel i can capture everything in a scene. english is my first language, i am fairly literate, and off the top of my head i can probably produce starters of 5 paragraphs or more. i’m detailed, and often times i’m a bit too thorough, but i prefer quality over quantity any day. otherwise, i try to match whatever is given to me by my partner. i am 18, so i won’t shy away from mature themes, however i’m very finicky about heavy descriptions of blood and g*re. i do live in america, in the CST time zone, so do bear with me in response time differences and whatnot.
what i look for in a partner:

* as i know plots can get mature at times, i’d rather my partner be of age so those topics can be treaded upon carefully. plus, i’m 18 years old myself, i’d just prefer my partners to be in the same age range.
* 2nd or 3rd person POV preferred

* semi-lit or fully literate. rest assured, i’m not the grammar police. if i clock a small mistake, punctuation error, or something of that nature, i won’t care. no one is perfect. but paragraphs chock full of error just aren’t my thing.
* ooc chat is preferred! i personally like getting to know my partners outside of the role-play, whether it be pinterest boards or even tiktoks, i’ve always found the scenes are enhanced because of our bond outside of the role-play itself! and eventually we can move off-site too if we’re comfortable enough.
* communication over everything. i understand life happens, and if you find yourself in a position where you must leave or no longer want to engage, please let me know! i’m pretty ghost friendly (as being a college student does take its toll on my personal life) so if push comes to shove, do what you must!
* at minimum one post per week is all i ask! as mentioned above life does happen so don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know if you won’t be able to respond!
* i am looking for a long-term role play, so partners with that in mind are preferred!
* character sheets and face-claims are also preferred! not required; i just like being immersed as i said earlier, and those help me to form the interaction between our characters a lot easier!
* detailed responses are a must! i love being fully immersed in a scene, and there’s no such thing as too much detail if you ask me. short responses are alright, and as stated above i prefer quality over quantity always. but one sentence responses are a no-go for me.

topics/genres i am interested in (this isn’t all of them, just the common ones i do!)
adventure
action
fantasy
AU
* dystopian
multiverse (everything, everywhere all at once anyone?)
romance
historical
horror
supernatural
magical

* LGBTQ+

i’m pretty open to any new topics, themes and genres placed before me so whatever you’ve got in mind, please don’t hesitate to send them my way! and i know this is the deal-breaker for most, but i try to stay away from fandom content! i like and prefer original ideas over anything else! however if we happen to base a scene upon the foundation of a popular franchise, series, etc, i won’t be opposed to it.

if any of this interests you, please don’t hesitate to send me a pm or comment. thank you!

(also quick disclaimer i don’t write my paragraphs in the format i use here. i use proper capitalization and such, just in case you were worried!)

I saw you like romance, supernatural and horror! I can write anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs! I also had an OC vampire family I haven't had the chance to use yet! They can be used for any type of horror, romance, or supernatural theme! Hell, they can even be used in a plot that is a mix of all three of those genres!

Queer horror and fantasy, sign me up! I'll dm you?

Hi, this seems super interesting and I'm hella interested in all categories above and have a plethora of ideas. PM me if you want!

I saw you like romance, supernatural and horror! I can write anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs! I also had an OC vampire family I haven't had the chance to use yet! They can be used for any type of horror, romance, or supernatural theme! Hell, they can even be used in a plot that is a mix of all three of those genres!
hi! please, shoot me a pm and i’d love to further discuss a plot where we could use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back