• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For Mainly TMNT RP Partner (+ Storylines)

Heya Im defietly interested in this! would you like to hammer out some details?

Of course! Just send me a message including which version you’d like to do, story line (unless you have your own ideas), and oc (if you have one)

Heya! Anyone wanna roleplay? Then maybe we might be able to work out!

As I mentioned in the title, I'm super interested in TMNT roleplays, specifically Rise, though I also love 2012, so I would be happy to do either one with you

Info About Myself And How I Roleplay:

• I’m over 18 (Early 20s)
  • I roleplay in description, and would like for my partners to be able to write at least well enough to where it’s not just one of us carrying the story
  • I am very patient and am willing to wait for a day or so for a reply before I send you a quick little message to check on you (and hopefully you will do the same for me)
  • If you have an oc, I will lean towards a doubling roleplay
  • I’m open to if you ever wanna chat outside our roleplay. I love being able to talk about our roleplay and even some info on our characters

Some Things To Note:

• Please put some effort in your roleplays. As in give me something to work with so it doesn’t feel like only one of us is carrying the story
  • Please have a good idea of what the canon characters are like, as well as a good idea on the whole storyline in general (if you need a quick refresher, I’d be happy to give you one)
  • I’m ghost friendly, though I would like it if we are able to communicate to each other

Characters I Roleplay:

• I roleplay as both canon characters and oc’s
  • I would prefer if we kept the oc’s to a minimum, with up to 2 main oc’s, the rest of them (like any family) being background characters (unless they are important to your character's story)
  • Note: You do NOT need an oc if you don’t have or prefer not to play as one!
  • I don’t play as another person’s oc (not confident enough that I’d really be able to capture their personality and nature)
  • I do not play with just our oc’s

Story:

• The main thing I want is for my (and possibly your) oc to be able to interact with the canon characters and share a story together
  • For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the original storyline (Note: It won’t follow EXACTLY the original storyline, we will add in our own ideas for our characters, as well as anything we may want to change in the story)

Storylines (Note: Optional and I will mostly say Turtle to refer to either of the turtles but if you happen to pair your oc with any character that aren't the main 4, that's cool) (Also if you have your own storyline or want to combine any of these, we can do that too!)

• (2012) 🐷Farmhouse🐷: Roleplay takes place during the first 3 months of when the turtles, April, and Casey evacuating to the farm house
  • (Rise) 🧩Separated🧩: This is for the separated AU. We can use any version
  • 🧜🏼‍♀️The Little Mutant🧜🏼‍♀️: Turtle develops a liking towards a human, but isn’t too sure how they would take the fact that Turtle is a mutant. So, they find a way to make themselves human
  • 💓Obsessed💓: Turtle accidentally drinks something from Donnie's lab that has not been tested yet. At first they think things are fine until Turtle sees Oc and slowly becomes more and more obsessed with them. Now the other three brothers have to create a cure before something bad happens
  • 💫Stars Align💫: Turtle has a huge argument with family and goes out to cool off. Coincidentally Oc also had a huge fight and went out to cool off. They just so happen to be back to back with nothing but a brick wall separating them and after they talk, Turtle finds themselves visiting the exact same spot almost every night to meet with Oc and talk to them
  • 🕵🏻‍♀️Uncovered Secrets🕵🏻‍♀️: Oc finally has enough their friend’s strange behavior and goes to investigate. What they find is far bigger than they could ever imagine (mostly for 12 but I can see it fitting into Rise as well)
  • ☔Enemies to Lovers☔: Literally what the title says. We can have it to where it's Oc and Turtle not getting along for whatever reason or Oc is working for the villain (we can even have it to where they become secret lovers)
  • ☀️Freestyle☀️

Characters I'm Seeking: Mikey (2012), Donnie (2012 and Rise)
I’m interested in 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back