• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For Mainly TMNT RP Partner (+ Storylines)

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! Anyone wanna roleplay? Then maybe we might be able to work out!

As I mentioned in the title, I'm super interested in TMNT roleplays, specifically Rise, though I also love 2012, so I would be happy to do either one with you

Info About Myself And How I Roleplay:

• I’m in my early 20s
  • I roleplay in description. Usually I write over 5+ lines depending on what I have to work with but I try to mimic the length of the reply my partner gives me most of the time
  • I am very patient and am willing to wait for a day or so for a reply before I send you a quick little message to check on you (and hopefully you will do the same for me)
  • I have social anxiety so if I ever talk to you outside of roleplay, it's gonna take a bit for me to check back in for any replies (though notifications are funky so that could be another reason why)
  • Despite my anxiety, I am open to talking about the roleplay for ideas or just talking about our characters in general

Some Things To Note:

• Please put some effort in your roleplays. As in give me something to work with so it doesn’t feel like only one of us is carrying the story
  • Please have a good idea of what the canon characters are like, as well as a good idea on the whole storyline in general (if you need a quick refresher, I’d be happy to give you one)
  • I’m ghost friendly, though I would like it if we are able to communicate to each other, but you and I can ghost each other, especially for no reason
  • Even though I roleplay with both oc's and canon, you DO NOT need to have an oc if you don't have one or prefer not to
  • If you have an oc
    • The roleplay will automatically turn into a double
    • I'm open to having our oc's meet and interact in the roleplay
  • I have a very strong preference for roleplays that focus on platonic relationships for my oc, however, if you want your oc to have a love interest, that's fine with me. Though, depending on the fandom, I might go for a romantic relationship as well

Characters I Roleplay:

• I roleplay as both canon characters and oc’s
  • I would prefer if we kept the oc’s to a minimum, with up to 2 main oc’s, the rest of them (like any family) being background characters (unless they are important to your character's story)
  • I DO NOT play as another person’s oc (not confident enough that I’d really be able to capture their personality and nature)
  • I DO NOT play as just our oc’s
  • I DO NOT play as just canon

Story:

• The main thing I want is for my (and possibly your) oc to be able to interact with the canon characters and share a story together
  • For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the original storyline (Note: It won’t follow EXACTLY the original storyline, we will add in our own ideas for our characters, as well as anything we may want to change in the story)

Storylines (Note: I will mostly say Turtle to refer to either of the turtles but if you happen to pair your oc with any character that aren't the main 4, that's cool) (Also if you have your own storyline or want to combine any of these, we can do that too!)

• (2012) 🐷Farmhouse🐷: Roleplay takes place during the first 3 months of when the turtles, April, and Casey evacuating to the farm house
  • (Rise) 🧩Separated🧩: This is for the separated AU. We can use any version
  • 🧜🏼‍♀️The Little Mutant🧜🏼‍♀️: Turtle develops a liking towards a human, but isn’t too sure how they would take the fact that Turtle is a mutant. So, they find a way to make themselves human
  • 💘Soulmates💘: Ah yes, the classic soulmates au. So, for this one in specific, there's a rock that will only crumble should two people meant to be soulmates make any kind of physical contact and once it does, it will reveal a stone/gem/crystal inside that's either the soulmate's eye color or soul
  • 🕵🏻‍♀️Uncovered Secrets🕵🏻‍♀️: Oc finally has enough their friend’s strange behavior and goes to investigate. What they find is far bigger than they could ever imagine (mostly for 12 but I can see it fitting into Rise as well)
  • ☔Enemies to Lovers☔: Literally what the title says. We can have it to where it's Oc and Turtle not getting along for whatever reason or Oc is working for the villain (we can even have it to where they become secret lovers)
  • 🤕Hurt🤕: Oc is mysteriously found hurt and is brought in for help
  • ☀️Freestyle☀️

Characters I'm Seeking: Mikey (2012 - Platonic), Donnie (2012 - Platonic and Rise - Romantic)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back