• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Long-Term RP Partners! Fandoms listed~

dikdik

colossal leaf and prince of the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all!
I am searching for long-term RP partners! Below are the fandoms I am part of and interested in creating an RP for. However, the list of things I am interested in goes far beyond what is listed below!

I am a college student stuck at home during the craze that is about and have plenty of time on my hands to RP! I usually respond with midlength-to-long posts, but if yours are on the shorter side, no worries. I am not averse to writing portions of the RP as romantic bits, but I do not enjoy writing strictly romance. I also enjoy writing as male characters most!

I am most interested in a Tolkien/Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or The Witcher fandoms- and if you would like to try a crossover, I'd love to experiment with that, too! I have not done any plotting for these, as I would prefer to do so with a partner. Though these pique my interest more than most other fandoms, I am open to just about any RP you could think of- medieval, fantasy, Marvel Universe- you name it!

Long story short, I'd love to start up one of those 3, but if you already have another idea and are just looking for a partner, I am open to just about anything!

Feel free to PM me, or reply to this thread if you would like to chat RP ideas!

Bumpity Bump!

Hello! I would love to do a LOTR themed rp with you if you havent found anyone yet. PM me if you want <3

Hey, what's popping. You seem pretty cool so I wondered if you are up for no magic/fantasy RP (realistic medieval theme with real nations). PM me if you are up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back