• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

makiroll

baka
hi, im makiroll! or, you can just call me maki for short! i am currently in search of some fandom roleplays!

About Me:

❥ I am genderfluid and use she/he/they pronouns.

❥ Currently, I am 19 years of age.

❥ I like to use headcanons I have for the canon characters that I play.

❥ I prefer Canon x OC but I can vibe with Canon x Canon, I will do OC x OC for warrior cats and percy jackson

❥ Okay so, I love to talk about our characters since I just get super hyped for the roleplay.

❥ I have generalized anxiety so please forgive me if I take some time to respond!

❥ i love to write and i have plenty of writing samples if you need one

RULES + NOTES:

❥You must be LGBTQ+ friendly. I can do basically any gender pairing that is out there, mxm, mxf, fxf, and more!

❥ For Canon x OC, it is highly preferred that we double or triple up

❥ please do not type out one sentence or a few sentences if i type out 6 paragraphs. i don't expect a full on essay but try to post at least 3 detailed paragraphs.

❥ let me know if you lose interest! I will understand!

❥ Romance is an absolute must! slowburn preferred.

❥ Please do not constantly bump me, that puts me off and stresses me out. you may bump me if i have not responded for a week.

current cravings: until dawn, criminal minds, attack on titan, danganronpa, blood of zeus

! next to a fandom means i have a plot, au, or idea for this fandom

Until Dawn !

my love interests:
Matt, Chris, Emily, Mike

i can play:
Jess, Sam, Josh, Ashley

Attack on Titan !

my love interests:
Erwin, Reiner, Mike, Jean, Auruo, Gunther

i can play:
Levi, Hange, Petra, Armin, Eren, Bertholdt, Annie

Criminal Minds

my love interests:
Aaron, Derek

i can play:
JJ, Penelope, Spencer

Danganronpa !

my love interests:
Gonta, Korekiyo, Mondo, Sakura, Tenko, Gundham, Nekomaru, Twogami, Byakuya, Sonia, Miu, Aoi, Celestia, Hifumi, Kaito, Hajime, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Mikan, Akane, Human!Monokuma, Human!Monokid

i can play:
Maki, Shuichi, Kokichi, Rantarou, Himiko, Kiibo, Ryoma, Teruteru, Toko, Kyoko, Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Kirumi, Kazuichi, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Leon, Kaede, Tsumugi, Angie, Ibuki, Nagito, Human!Monophanie, Human!Monotaro

Hannibal ! :

I am only doing Hannibal x Will for this! I would like to be Will.

Good Omens :

I am only doing Crowley x Aziraphale or Gabriel x Beelzebub for this. I can play as Aziraphale or Beelzebub

Supernatural

my love interests:
Lucifer, Crowley, Dean

i can play:
Sam, Castiel, Gabriel

Twilight

my love interests:
Jasper, Edward, Jacob, Emmett

i can play:
Seth, Alice

Harry Potter

my love interests:
Severus, Draco, Remus, Cedric

i can play:
Luna, Neville, Ginny, Ron

The Walking Dead !

my love interests:
Negan, Shane, Rick, Daryl

i can play:
Eric, Carl, Tara, Glenn

Warrior Cats

ocs only please!

Naruto

my love interests:
Kisame, Kakashi, Pein

I can play:
Sasori, Konan, Deidara, Itachi

Seraph of the End

my love interests:
Crowley, Urd, Saito, Mika, Guren, Kureto

I can play:
Chess, Ferid, Krul, Ky, Shinya, Shinoa, Yuu

Black Butler !

my love interests:
Sebastian, Claude, William, Ronald

i can play:
Grell, Ciel, Finnian, Alois

Death Note

my love interests:
Light, Matt

I can play:
L, Near

Diabolik Lovers

my love interests:
Ayato, Laito, Shuu, Yuma

i can play:
Kou, Subaru, Kanato, Azusa

Haikyuu!!

my love interests:
Asahi, Kageyama, Oikawa

I can play:
Yuu, Tsukishima, Hinata, Sugawara

Castlevania

my love interests:
Dracula, Godbrand, Trevor

I can play:
Hector, Sypha, Alucard

Slashers/Classic Horror Movies

my love interests:
Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Ghostface, Candyman

I can play:
Annabelle, Michael Myers, Chucky, Jason Voorhees

Blood of Zeus

my love interests:
Evios, Zeus, Ares

I can play:
Hermes, Heron, Alexia, Apollo

Percy Jackson

ocs only please!

Last edited:
Hey! I haven't done a Warrior Cats roleplay in years, but I'd love to be able to do one again - if you're willing to be patient with me while I figure it out xD would you want to do one?

Hey! I haven't done a Warrior Cats roleplay in years, but I'd love to be able to do one again - if you're willing to be patient with me while I figure it out xD would you want to do one?

sure, i'd be up for a warrior cats roleplay! tbh, it's been a few years since i've done one. you can feel free to pm me.

Hi there! Would you be interested in doing a walking dead rp either a Aaron/Eric one or Rick/Negan?

Are you still interested in Hannibal? ฅ•ω•ฅ

Hi! If you're still interested in Danganronpa, I'd love to roleplay some Canon x OC with you! >3<

I can play for you:
Tenko, Sonia, Miu, Aoi, Celestia, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Mikan, Angie

I'd love played for me in return:
Kiibo, Teruteru, Kiyotaka, Kirumi, Peko, Kazuichi, Kaede, Angie, Nagito, Human!Monotaro

Hope that you're interested!

Are you still interested in Hannibal? ฅ•ω•ฅ

Yes. Yes I most certainly am. Feel free to pm me.

Hi! If you're still interested in Danganronpa, I'd love to roleplay some Canon x OC with you! >3<

I can play for you:
Tenko, Sonia, Miu, Aoi, Celestia, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Mikan, Angie

I'd love played for me in return:
Kiibo, Teruteru, Kiyotaka, Kirumi, Peko, Kazuichi, Kaede, Angie, Nagito, Human!Monotaro

Hope that you're interested!

Im still interested in Danganronpa. Hmmm, you can play as Celestia for me and I can play as Kirumi for you. Feel free to pm me.

I’d love to role-play a Danganronpa Oc x Canon with you if you’re still interested! I can play any character you want me to play as as I do not have any preference for characters that I play! :3D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back