• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⸝⸝ ꒰ SEARCH THREAD ┆ rules + muses ♥

chuchuu-

tumblr_a115947a399a2039d13e42c8a95be850_d6edfb1e_400.png

🥚 % ROLEPLAY RULES ★ ..?

Ai_Ohto_Twitter_Icon.png

lily ! ★★ any pronouns ! ★★ 6teen !

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ ACTIVITY ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ this is just a fun little hobby. while i try to get replies out within a few weeks, sometimes i'm just not in the mood
for roleplaying. i get burnt out or have executive dysfunction or have to deal with school. there are a lot of factors
that could go into me not replying fast. please don't bother me about it, it makes me even less motivated to reply. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ TRIGGERS ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ if you have any triggers, please tell me so that i can avoid them in the roleplay. this includes obscure ones, such as
certain names, scents, etc. that you associate with your trauma. i have some of my own. i promise i won't judge you
for them. this is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for both of us, so i wanna make sure you're comfortable. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ DOUBLING ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ i don't do doubling. i am not familiar enough with most fandoms to write as any of the canon characters, the only
exception to that being wonder egg priority. i generally prefer to do cross - fandom plots if i'm writing as a canon
character. such as my muse existing in another world or our characters somehow meeting each other / being friends. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ ROMANCE ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ say it with me now: there are types of relationships other than romantic. platonic and familial relationships can be just
as interesting to explore, and sometimes i prefer them. found family is good for the soul. i feel like confining myself to
romance vastly limits the characters i'm able to interact with, since all of the characters that i play as are underage.┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ CANON COMPLIANCE ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ when it comes to me portraying canon characters, i am canon compliant for some things. but i also enjoy incorporating
my own headcanons into how i portray a character and sometimes i'll disregard canon if i think it's dumb. example: i'm
completely ignoring everything the special episode of wonder egg priority says about koito nagase and mr. sawaki. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ LENGTH + GRAMMAR ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ quality over quantity, but literacy is still important to me. multiple paragraphs is definitely preferred. and no, paragraphs
that are just one sentence ( such as a character speaking ) do not count. at least not unless the other paragraph is at
least a few lines. also, please use proper grammar and paragraph spacing. reading huge blocks of texts is difficult. ┆

🥚 % CANON MUSES ★ ..?

yQZEtwXJj6rhimYW-EgvwwHNcjAIrXwpM8Ocj9gYkM0t2stAst45vei2QLCyhYgWx50BLiZzTVvYjNDtPsZaxIqZsU-cyHKFYs9_7Iy81kUjZsmoVAfMOs8Fa1Obrn9rNg9yktOy
FoHeXsd3HD1-3nzfHe9GF6yWpS4VUyhts5ozhMU0qxd27UKJEwecBKJxBckbe7ZQk6N2j7Uowb60EkMbUEQMneIHcbtNYRFSeL8USYw1j3zaWNC85t1BPLGF-Jdb8qQ7sP4KQreb
qLtWiOFPrSElG3rx5F01SM9j-xa2imIRlMg4g3_GSFA4sFGYaNxbM5gWyAdZjb_Xq8oP7URbmiHiyYrNUyTdSLj9pHx4PmXwgHEp4GIZ3ZxRzEd4hCLurPMGDBX-oP_vP79B0b2T
blm803miP2moiVcaJlUvk-Xr3iu_psf1ib1vrI5IrWxguLYp9A19PytRkgsvgduvcIEWE7RotFzN5_qUBqQlHV1jeMhmg94w6Q_RykRbvkw2nZmAuA_i8I82hB_QIpYq2bWyQKad

HLAFLJ4GYof3nOBF_htUQXHe10P6yOzEkvFgvGXtZJkEHBgEjOAU6tL_e7sV1W_QFaJjsUzTILIaAc6KcD7pC-88m549O7YCH9Hh9K8aO-JFmCJZFnHMEdH4FA5PobE32SrPVvfs
bb_1uLP76L1z9zzgafLrxZUnP1hW9vY4sLYMBYbPYzmyB9G9TGzM4WRgyHy_gUTisp0SiFEg-ERDajFya9tizrUmfySl7_3dVIt__glhDmT0OlI6Vpde-BOCgzY0OpiYdoYl7LHE
luAOzhwbb-mHJd8t828LJ8e4iRtBYxmpG4IWOKHgndHqYGrOHOrZ291zrrc7hY_e4LXHkI-lrZtE63ieSstfiMsnhnZ9e3t8dvIZSFMrm8r0cZOEORwVRxmYeOBUHyEL0QosNq0G
wSu6ydQEFGtp9sKNnaLZ09wkZPtqau1v02SYOnjWGRSivHZSFKBFE9B4VSlqzbjHWswQNvOZt0QEDMwkoQa_6PCdDoSlP3kdutui0-jTPRsAQliFDS_AFpQMYtPdHcre5tXC9ho4

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ PRIMARY MUSES ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ the characters i'm most interested in playing at this moment are koito nagase, ai ohto, or momoe sawaki. i'm
not that comfortable with roleplaying as neiru yet because i don't think i'm smart enough to portray her well.
i'm also not quite comfortable with roleplaying as rika yet. i will if someone asks, but other than that not now. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ my ocs are not listed because i prefer making new original characters specific for roleplay. most of my characters
are queer in some way, ways that might not be "palatable" to cishet people. if you don't like characters with
complicated identities, then you definitely won't like the majority of my original characters. sorry, i guess /s. ┆

˖ ָ࣪ ଘ CHARACTERS I WANT TO INTERACT WITH ˒
⸝⸝ ꒰ these could work for any of my muses, but i would be lying if i said i didn't have some specific dynamics in mind.
mirabel madrigal ( encanto ) ,, isabela madrigal ( encanto ) ,, julieta madrigal ( encanto ) ,, midoriya izuku ( bnha ) ,,
uraraka ochaco ( bnha ) ,, tohru honda ( fruits basket ) ,, tanjiro kamado ( demon slayer ) . open to any characters ┆

Attachments

• tumblr_5a573ed2fa21657fd64917fdf53f219c_34537f67_1280.png
    tumblr_5a573ed2fa21657fd64917fdf53f219c_34537f67_1280.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
I'd maybe interested. I can play Tohru, Ochako, Izuku, and maybe Isabella, if you were wanting any of those paired for your oc, (and if I didn't misunderstand).

I'd maybe interested. I can play Tohru, Ochako, Izuku, and maybe Isabella, if you were wanting any of those paired for your oc, (and if I didn't misunderstand).
hi ! i'd love to roleplay with you, but i really wanna use the canon characters that i have listed, so sorry if you aren't up for that.

hi ! i'd love to roleplay with you, but i really wanna use the canon characters that i have listed, so sorry if you aren't up for that.
Sorry, I kinda got confused, I thought you wanted an oc of yours paired with a canon character; I'm cool with you using canon characters- But were you wanting to do canon x canon or something else?

Sorry, I kinda got confused, I thought you wanted an oc of yours paired with a canon character; I'm cool with you using canon characters- But were you wanting to do canon x canon or something else?
basically, a crossover. like two characters from different fandoms interacting somehow.

basically, a crossover. like two characters from different fandoms interacting somehow.
Oooohh, okay, that makes sense. Then I think that could be interesting. - Want me to pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back