• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jigajig

December 31st 2099

Time 11:55PM

Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock...

The wall mounted clock ticked. The only sound within the dark illuminated office, save from the rain as it tapped tapped tapped upon the single large glass window.

Four people were within the room, two seated two standing. One of one side of the large oak desk, three on the other.

Thanks to their position in their chair the silhouetted figure, a man in spectacles, who was flanked by two personal guards was completely hidden.. however even if they were in the light you would feel they would still be a silhouette, a dark aura seemingly surrounding their very being.
Major.jpg
This person was a member of the O5 Council of The Foundation. To be sat across from one in any situation was intimidating in itself. To be sat across from one when you were a SCP however.. well that was a true enigma.. You glance at the clock, 11:55, five minutes from midnight. The slightest of movement brought your focus back to the shadowy figure as they leaned forwards slightly, hands poised in a triangle shape, fingertips touching almost like a classic villain..

"I will get straight to the point.. you are most likely wondering as you why you are here correct? Let alone sitting across from one such as myself.. Well as you may know, The Foundation has many assets to its name one being our Mobile Task Force units. One of those is a Mobile Task Force explicitly intended to train and utilize humanoid SCP objects in the field. MTF Last Hope. Usually this information is classified but times change as do certain.. rules.. however due to your.. unique abilities shall we say as well as your cooperation with us we would like to extend an invite for you to join this unit."

Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock.. 11:58PM

Processing this information you glance at the clock again, then to the two tall imposing figures and finally back to the figure.

You had slightly more freedom than other Humanoid SCP's thanks to good behaviour and continued cooperation with The Foundation. Nodding you look right into their eyes. "I'll do it."

The figure smiled extending a gloved hand shaking yours, as the clock suddenly bonged signalling it was midnight. "Welcome to Last Hope.." They glanced at the clock and smiled. "Oh... and Happy New Year too"

So basically put I want to do a SCP RP whereas out characters are members of the MTF unit Last Hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back