• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
Hi there! I’m Cloud, and welcome to my idea dump and search thread. Please PM me if interested!

A little about me:

-I’m a big fan of the sci-fi and cyberpunk genres (as you may already have guessed,) but I also enjoy roleplaying fantasy or modern settings.
-As far as post length goes, I usually try to stick to writing minimum two paragraphs.

Basics:

-I’m looking for literate RP. I usually don’t mind one-liners, but for more serious plots I’d prefer literacy.
-I ask that you have a good understanding of grammar and spelling. I’m not looking for perfection, of course, (I’ve made my own typos), as long as I can understand what you’ve written, it’s all fine!
-I can do any gender pairing (although I have little experience with FxF), but I would rather not focus on romance too much in the RP.
-Talk to me OOC! I’m a bit shy, but I’d love to make friends and discuss the plot or world build with you.
-If none of my ideas interest you, I’m always open to hearing new ideas. Throw your ideas my way!

• A race of shape-shifting aliens have invaded Earth. Scientists have discovered that by sampling the DNA of these aliens, human organs and body parts can be successfully recreated. The only problem is finding one of them.

• Cybernetic enhancements were first made easily accessible to the public. Unfortunately for those who implanted these enhancements, the government is using them to gather information.

• A pair of students from the intergalactic space program are sent on a mission—the inevitability run out of fuel and make an emergency landing on an uncharted alien planet.

• In the year 4955, the apocalypse has begun on Earth.

Magic exists, however, in the far future technology has advanced, and the existence of magic is nearly extinct and not commonly known to the public. As a result, a government corporation is set on learning as much as they can about mages through experimentation. Character A was adopted into a family, who’s birth parents possessed the ability to cast spells—Character A inherented this, and they themselves are unaware of it. Character B has grown up in a family of mages and known about their abilities for years. When the two find out their lives are in danger and they’re being hunted down at that very moment, they quickly decide their best option is to run away without a word’s notice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back