• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scarecrow and Scarewolf (DC romancexaction)

Lycan Queen

It's a strange title but I'm looking for a DC universe rp. With my oc Louve (loovay) and Johnathan Crane "Scarecrow" being the pairing.

It's a simple premise but one I'm really passionate about. I did a bunch of analysis on DC villains in my psychology classes back in the day and Scarecrow was a favorite.

The idea is that Louve is a recent new citizen of Gotham by reason of traveling to meet a buying market for her art and craftwork. She has a background I will get into in depth with those interested, that puts her in either: a state of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or somehow coming to trust Crane and becoming a hostage for him to use in his escape attempt or deter any searching for him after he'sback on the streets. During her initial time with him she's constantly trying to escape and he retaliates appropriately as one does when attacked violently, with equal violence. He even uses her for his new toxin experiments as a means of entertainment and research. But eventually the two begin to see eachother more as equals, the way they match eachother in wit, their capabilities as fighters, and as lonely individuals with deep trauma and a dislike of the hero that never saved them. Louve becomes a willing captor once Crane starts to find himself losing interest in hurting the closest thing to a companion he's ever had, and he even offers his help in curing her of her own phobias.

But as an accidental side effect, his toxins activate something dormant in Louve from her past and this leads to her becoming someone capable of being called a superhuman. And the two become a Fear Duo.

Possible implementation of ScareBeast, but primarily Scarecrow and Scarewolf.

Note that I might have particular suggestions on Johnathan's portrayal, but only strictly because I've spent so much time in the past researching and finding a favorite portrayal of him.

Last edited:
Hey. :)
Psychology student here and also huge DC fan. I haven't really analyzed Scarecrow yet, but if you could give me a general heads up on what you have found out, I might be able to do this to your satisfaction xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back