• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jaydick (DC Comics Dick Grayson/Jason Todd) roleplay request with heavy trigger warnings

TheGaysonReturns

Magic Eight Ball
Anyone interested in doing a major hurt/comfort Jaydick rp?

Mind the Trigger Warnings: Physical and Sexual Abuse
Other warnings: Bruce being the literal worst parent in the world

I kind of want to do an RP where Bruce has been abusing Dick since he was Robin. And Bruce has been using the other Robins to blackmail Dick into continuing to let it happen well into adulthood. He doesn't touch the other Robins or Batgirls, and none of the others know what's been happening.
I was thinking the RP could start off where Dick and Jason have been flirting and making out on rooftops for a while, slowly moving towards an actual relationship. Until Dick suddenly ends things one night without warning. He'd be real icy about it, and would show up with a new bruise on his face that definitely wasn't there the night before. (Bruce found out what was going on and got pissed)

How Jason finds out the truth and what happens from there can be figured out as we go.

I'm looking for someone to play Jason. Leaving it up to you what Jason's background is!

I'm also more than happy to discuss anything you'd like to add or tweak. My only ask is that Bruce doesn't touch any of the other Robins. (Anything else is fair game)

Please only respond if you're 21+
Feel free to comment here or DM me if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back