• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom James Cameron’s Titanic RP

TheDarkQueen

IMG_6429.gif

Hello! With the anniversary rolling around my obsession with Titanic has come back full-force (again!) and I really would like to write an RP that’s a combination of the movie and historical facts - we can brainstorm what to include/not include, and we don’t necessarily just have to RP the days aboard the ship - would like to write the aftermath as well.

I am looking for FxM pairings, but am also open to MxM and FxF pairings too. I am open to doubling requests. I write primarily in the Third POV and write multiple-paragraph posts. We can discuss the matter of post frequency in messages.

*I will be roleplaying the OC in these pairings, but I am also capable of doubling as different characters and doubling. This is a sample of the type of pairings to expect. Platonic scenarios are acceptable also.

Pairings
Harold Lowe x OC
Charles Lightoller x OC
Thomas Andrews x OC
Rose x OC
OC x OC (FxM, MxM, FxF)
Jack x Rose x OC

Considering the heavy themes in the historical/movie timeline, I expect my writing partner to be able to handle writing about a number of sensitive issues in the RP in some capacity - definitely something to discuss in DMs. I also expect general interest in some historical accuracy- the film itself takes liberties of course with fashion and facts etc for drama, but I so love when my partners are enthusiastic about the era we are writing in- just an added bonus.

Last edited:
i think this could be super fun! i don't write canon characters, only original characters, but if you'd still be interested in chatting, let me know!

I've been craving this for ages. OC x OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back