• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO: Alternate Aincrad ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok sounds good and no problem!

My character is going to be performing anyway, I'm sure an introduction shouldn't be too hard.

So I had an idea for a faction of some sort. Maybe a guild that holds some sort of importance. The guild's icon is that of a boulder, and their 'thing' is that they only take on people with high defense or hp ratings. They are almost entirely tanks, bruisers, armorers, etc. I imagine that their philosophy is something related to, "If people are to survive, they must be able to take a hit. Survival is key, not victory. The greatest offense is a good defense." They utilize poisons and armor to outlive fights.
It could possibly shift to a darker tone too. "Only those who can survive are worthy to survive." Possibly a villain arc for the guild later on. Any thoughts?

I think I'm gonna switch Xena's defensive ballet to having a 10 health shield instead of a buff to the defense just so less math is involved and it's easier to figure out.

I am not entirely sure how the game mechanics of all this will work anyways, so whatever you think will balance the dances out. It's a little hard to account for healers and buffers because they have always stand at two positions: either powerful enough to be the lifeblood of any and all combat, or underpowered enough to be ignored altogether. It gets weird and difficult when trying to make healers or buffers a 'sometimes' thing.

I will make a prototype icon for the guild. I don't know their name yet, and they are always able to change, or not exist at all. Just sorta... passing time.

Sorry for how long the post is taking I have weird inspiration and I'm just a bit stuck at the moment. I'll have it posted by this Friday for sure though.

Thank you. And take your time with the starter if you need it, we will be nearby. I like to listen to music to get inspired for writing.

Ya, I saw that came out. I think I listened to it a little, but I never got into Fullmetal alchemist enough to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back