• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO: Alternate Aincrad ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am fine with my character dying, yeah. Juicy drama if you ask me, lol
if you want you handle the npcs, sounds good. I can also handle it as well if there is ever a problem.

I'm fine with it too.

I can handle the npcs and such. Do we want quests and such? I have a quest board code from one of my other reps. With the xp and such, I also have a leveling system from that rp too.

I'll be attaching the quest board to all the threads. (The code is seriously nothing special lmao)

I also replaced the Other tab with the quest board and scratched the world building tab because we are doing that OOC

Just got back from making my character. I love LeeandLie's English translation to crossing field, but i didn't know about this much slower version. It's kinda bittersweet.

I just added a Lore tab that contains the leveling and health system. If you don't like anything about it that's fine! Just tell me and we can discuss something.

Holy moly, I really have to figure out this BBCode thing someday. That character sheet compared to mine makes me weep!
Guess I know what I am doing in my downtime now, lol.

Well, attribute points can be awarded to skills that we already have. Like cooking or crafting, so no dexterity or stuff like that? With each level we get a set amount, let's say like 5, to give to any skill? Otherwise, you level up your skills normally. Think of attribute points as a faster way to level skills. They can be earned on quest and such if you guys want. This is just an idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back