• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO: Alternate Aincrad ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Holy moly, that is an amazing looking post. I will really read it tomorrow, but that is so much work in one post. BBCode is insane. Nice work.

Florence, if you get to work on a post, tell me. I'll tell you if I start one too. Then we can do post order off of that.

Thanks, this code is also pretty easy once you write it all down. They took div boxes away so I cant do my fancy animated stuff.

I read ur post and I like the formatting. Super easy to read and organized. If our posts start getting longer I can describe how to use scroll boxes. I will probably reply by Friday.

Are we picking up Violet (florence's character) later? We doing turn order, or just calling it when we are starting a post?

Also that would be great, I feared that my post would end up getting too long. I liked how your post had a lot of content but took up virtually no space.

Ive never done turn order. I usually just call when im posting lol

scroll boxes are super easy.

they look like this.
test

Code:
[scroll=NUMBER IN PX SYSTEM] text (You can use 200px which i use commonly. Or like 375px[/scroll]

Oh wow! Cool. I think I will use that for the writing part, past status. I don't think that the status will look good in the scroll box, but the rest of the text can totally work that way. Thank you!

That's ok. I was supposed to be moving to college, but then the whole covid thing is having us stay home instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back