• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Ivy's School for Mislead Female Youth

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

dazzling

blurry
[div class=container][div class=bgimg]

[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Anxiousness hangs in the air heavily as pairs of parents walk out with one last wave to their daughters. Light dimmed by the gauzy curtains filtered in and gleamed across the glossy white floor.
The future seems bleak as the new girls look around cautiously at each other. Tension fills the atmosphere in place of talking. They were stuck there for the rest of the year, and even longer if deemed 'unready' for graduation. Teachers were nowhere to be seen, and there were only three girls in the spacious room. Today was Orientation, or as it had been coined, the start of their 'superior education.' It was early anLight dimmed by the gauzy curtains filtered in and gleamed across the glossy white floor. It was early and most of the students weren't being dropped off until later. An ominous crack of thunder rings out, and the familiar tapping of rain brings a cool breeze into the room. For now, it was just the three...
- - - - - - - - - - -​
wow, i really can't write openers. Anyways, right now the girls are alone in the lobby. They can talk, go straight to their rooms, or just sit there. I tried to keep it open for anyone to come in since all the roles aren't filled yet. If our teacher ( Darkhan Darkhan ) wants to come in and introduce himself, that would work well too. For now, the goal is to get things moving, so do whatever!
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://media.giphy.com/media/l4KhKg3MCoc6HPvOg/giphy.gif'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/39/cc/0239ccb297b81e00535092a0e6126a65.jpg'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #ffffff; background-color:#bfbfbf; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.75; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=writing] font-size: 18px; font: Arial; color: #ffffff; margin-align: auto; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0); z-index: 2; transition: 0.3s [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class]
[div class=text]
[div class=writing]p. parker.
[div class=writing]mood.

[div class=writing]tags.
[/div][/div][/div]
Cassidy twirled a still-wet strand of her raven hair around a bright yellow nail. The sunniness of it bothered her, and she thrust her hand down on the top of her suitcase. Her parents had left her, alone in a room with a few other girls she had no inclination to meet. Grimacing down at the ground at tucked the loose strand behind her ear, a nervous habit kicked it.

She tapped her nose ring gently, the acrylic nail tapping sharply against the smooth silver. Looking around the room, she ignored the other girls yet tried to focus on her new surroundings. Mascara smudged under her eyes just seemed to make the blue pop, and the pile of hair on her head still managed to look decent despite it being messy at best. Cassidy suddenly winced, tightening her fist around the hem of her skirt as she remembered how she probably looked to the other girls.

Clad in prim black stilettos and a baby blue lace dress, she looked like someone who would fit right into a prep school, not one for wannabe criminals. Thank god, she thought, I didn't let my parents make me wear my hair down. Her hair reached down the small of her back, and her parents admired it as the "last sign of grace" she still had. Despite her protests, they would never let her cut it. Getting bored with just standing by her suitcase, she cleared her throat. Looking down coldly at the floor, she said placidly, "I'm Cassidy."

Parallax Parallax apolla apolla jinkx jinkx KokichiLove KokichiLove Darkhan Darkhan
sunset and emotions.
coded by nymphadora. ©
[/div]

“Hey, glad to see I’m not the only one who doesn’t wanna be here.” Melanie replied with a sarcastic smile, popping a chocolate candy into her mouth. She always had a bag of candy with her. She told the teachers it was a stress reliever. “Although for me it was here or jail, so...”

Melanie was dressed in ripped jeans and a leather jacket over a graphic tee that said “Bite Me” in bold letters. Her combat boots made her look a few inches taller than her 4’11 self. She wore a black knit beanie with a skull badge over dyed auburn hair. Her makeup was on the edgy side, but perfectly well done. She could look all cutesy, if she wanted to, but she preferred to seem like a “bad girl”, and dressing the part was key.

“You don’t look like you belong here, though. I’m Mel, by the way.”

philippa khvarti
female
american
indian
bi
5'10
56kg
mars
Bet Daddy thinks he's real slick sending me to this dump, Mars thought snidely as she kicked her suitcase so that it slid with a scrape along the floor. It hit the wall with a soft thump and slid back a couple of inches before coming to a stop beside Mars' boots again. Like a motherfucking boomerang.

Her father had brought her here personally, as if he'd wanted to rub the whole situation in further; they hadn't shared a single word in the car but as soon as they'd arrived, he'd opened the car door for her and took her hand to pull her out of the car, pulling her so sharply that Mars had stumbled. She hadn't given him the pleasure of looking him in the eye, shrugging his hand off and glaring at her boots. A member of staff had arrived to usher them inside before Mars could consider making a scene and she soon found herself in a room with a handful of other girls, pushed inside by her father, (a stern gentleman whose hand rested a little too long on her shoulder). As her father walked away, she licked her lips and spat pointedly in the direction of the door. The saliva landed on the floor and sat there, a visible sign of her displeasure.

And then, in the silence of her realisation that she was trapped, she turned and kicked her suitcase against the wall. To her disatisfaction, it didn't make so much as a dent in the plastering and bounced right back to her. Like a motherfucking boomerang. It was shortly after that the other girls, who Mars had paid very little attention to so far, started to make awkward conversation. Although it was subtle, Mars frowned before remembering to keep her expression neutral. She wasn't used to being around girls, let alone so many, and she'd never clicked very well with them; her sharp tongue and blunt sense of humour meant she often got along far better with boys and men. Mars folded her arms across her chest.

"Oh, we got a real fucking winner over here, ladies," She spoke up, coldly, after Melanie introduced herself, "This or jail. Little girl thinks she's tough but I'll bet ya anything one mean word is gonna send her crying to daddy," Mars quirked an eyebrow, "If you have to big yourself up and act like a baddie, little girl, it means you aren't worth shit."

Mars cast her dark eyes around the room, "Anybody else want to tell the class how naughty they've been? About how you made your mommy boohoo and your daddy send you packing? Or do we all get the idea?"

code by @pasta

[class=writing] font-size: 18px; font: Arial; color: #ffffff; margin-align: auto; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0); z-index: 2; transition: 0.3s [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class]
[div class=text]
[div class=writing]cassidy kovenoschk
[div class=writing]overwhelmed

[div class=writing] jinkx jinkx KokichiLove KokichiLove
[/div][/div][/div]
Twirling rapidly to see the girl who had spoken, Cassidy relaxed against the wall when she saw it was a relatively harmless looking girl. She reminded Cass of the "emos" from her old hellhole of a school; Heavy eyeliner and auburn hair. A real throwback. Cass barely paid the girl any attention, but her last comment caused a spark lighting a match of aggression within her.

"'Bite me'. Maybe I will, sweetie." She quipped sneeringly. "Why don't you get back in your daddy's car and drive back to the 2000's?" Cassidy returned to her spot against the wall with a snort. "God, what did they try to send you to jail for? The only thing you could attack is my knees." She said with an amused glare in Melanie's direction. A girl from the other side of the room piped up, seeming to also find Melanie a fun target for commentary. The words filtered through Cassidy's empty mind, but the sound of a suitcase screeching against the pristine tile floor snapped her from her daze.

"Anybody else want to tell the class how naughty they've been?" She questioned. Lifting a nail to her lip and smiling, she observed the girl who was gaining confidence by the second. Cass nodded slightly, biting her crimson lip. "Cutie." She murmured under her breath, taken by her outspokenness and cynical remarks. Public high school never failed to teach a girl who to respect from the get go, and who was the weak link. It was clear just from the two who had spoken up, and now all she had to was play her hand carefully.

Though the girl with the suitcase was occupied with Melanie at the moment, Cassidy had no doubt that she at one point would be at the other end of her poison-tipped insults. "Ahem," She coughed sweetly, hoping to draw at least one of the girls' attention and calm what would probably evolve into fight. "I need some coffee." She stated calmly, pursing her lips and looking around. Sauntering over to the frosted glass door at the other side of the room, she casually looped her hand into the cold metal handle and leaned back. The door didn't budge, and a few kicks proved ineffective. "Damn." She sighed, turning back to the girls as she brushed off her skirt. "Doesn't seem like they trust us all too much."
sunset and emotions.
coded by nymphadora. ©
[/div]

[div class=text]
[div class=writing]cassidy kovenoschk
[div class=writing]overwhelmed

[div class=writing] jinkx jinkx KokichiLove KokichiLove
[/div][/div][/div]
Twirling rapidly to see the girl who had spoken, Cassidy relaxed against the wall when she saw it was a relatively harmless looking girl. She reminded Cass of the "emos" from her old hellhole of a school; Heavy eyeliner and auburn hair. A real throwback. Cass barely paid the girl any attention, but her last comment caused a spark lighting a match of aggression within her.

"'Bite me'. Maybe I will, sweetie." She quipped sneeringly. "Why don't you get back in your daddy's car and drive back to the 2000's?" Cassidy returned to her spot against the wall with a snort. "God, what did they try to send you to jail for? The only thing you could attack is my knees." She said with an amused glare in Melanie's direction. A girl from the other side of the room piped up, seeming to also find Melanie a fun target for commentary. The words filtered through Cassidy's empty mind, but the sound of a suitcase screeching against the pristine tile floor snapped her from her daze.

"Anybody else want to tell the class how naughty they've been?" She questioned. Lifting a nail to her lip and smiling, she observed the girl who was gaining confidence by the second. Cass nodded slightly, biting her crimson lip. "Cutie." She murmured under her breath, taken by her outspokenness and cynical remarks. Public high school never failed to teach a girl who to respect from the get go, and who was the weak link. It was clear just from the two who had spoken up, and now all she had to was play her hand carefully.

Though the girl with the suitcase was occupied with Melanie at the moment, Cassidy had no doubt that she at one point would be at the other end of her poison-tipped insults. "Ahem," She coughed sweetly, hoping to draw at least one of the girls' attention and calm what would probably evolve into fight. "I need some coffee." She stated calmly, pursing her lips and looking around. Sauntering over to the frosted glass door at the other side of the room, she casually looped her hand into the cold metal handle and leaned back. The door didn't budge, and a few kicks proved ineffective. "Damn." She sighed, turning back to the girls as she brushed off her skirt. "Doesn't seem like they trust us all too much."
sunset and emotions.
coded by nymphadora. ©
[/div]

Melanie looked legitimately hurt for a second. Most insults didn’t bother her, but ones about her family and ones about her height really struck a sore spot. Before anyone could catch on she changed her expression to a sarcastic smile. “Well, at least I don’t look like a Barbie girl with a bad dye job. Where’s Ken?”

Melanie then turned on her heel and looked out the window, which had bars making it a bit hard to see. “Considering how I’m probably not the only one avoiding jail, I’m not surprised they’ve locked us in this crap hole of a room. We might as well not fight with eachother, after all, we’ll be stuck here for god knows how long.”

Melanie took another piece of chocolate and popped it into her mouth, then held one out for Cassidy and one to Mars. It was sort of a peace offering, but she wouldn’t admit it. Mel just wanted to avoid trouble as much as possible if she wasn’t the one causing it

Last edited:
Chris was a bit nervous to meet the girls. The principal gave him a little speech about what the school was about and Hawk didn't really like the idea. Young women shouldn't be treated like prisoners, it really could affect them. Anyway, it's not like he had any choice, no other school in the area needed math teachers and Chris really needed the money. His bills were stacking up and he didn't want to become homeless. He walked around the school for a while to familiarize himself with the place and noticed the iron bars on the windows. "God, this really is a prison, those girls will definitely have a hard time around here. He received a phone call from his wife who was asking how is day was going so far. "Not so great actually, this place looks kinda creepy and the principal is acting like a lunatic, but I have to go now I'll talk to you later." He hung up the phone and walked towards the girls dorm room. He gave the door a gentle knock and opened it slowly to take a look inside. He noticed the girls were already bickering at each others. He took a step in and closed the door behind him. He thought about what to say for a moment before opening his mouth. "Hum... Hey there. My name is Chris Hawk and I'll be your math teacher this year. I know what this school is about and trust me, if I had a choice I would not have chosen to work here. However, I want you all to know that if you have a problem you can come talk to me about it. I hope we have a fun year together despite the look of this place." He said.

Darkhan Darkhan

“Mr. Hawk, huh?” Melanie turned to face the man who entered the room. “Glad to see there’s some member of staff here that isn’t a complete loon or a complete asshole.”

Melanie attempted to pull another piece of chocolate out, but found the bag was empty. “Aw man...”

[div class=text]
[div class=writing]cassidy k.
[div class=writing]proud

[div class=writing] Darkhan Darkhan KokichiLove KokichiLove
[/div][/div][/div]
Cassidy's blood boiled at the harsh remark, yet she gave no sign except for a slight twitch of her left eye. Regardless of her cheap chocolates, a jab was a jab and Cassidy refused to be bought over so quickly. She opened her mouth, ready to drown the little bitch in a torrent of insults, but a grown man walked through the door she had just tried to open seconds earlier.

Licking her lips as she turned to him, Cass smiled blankly as he introduced himself. Contrary to what she had expected, the man seemed nice, and his willingness to share his intentions with the girls struck a positive note with her. She turned away, her loose bun falling to release her waves of raven hair. Walking briskly over to Melanie, her heels clicked across the tile and nearly echoed in the silent room.

She leaned in to Melanie's ear, placing a hand up as if she was confiding a secret in a friend. "Mm, at least I can manage to get laid," She whispered. Leaning back and straightening up, she traced around Melanie's ear with a sharp nail before murmuring in a voice so low that only she could hear, "This face cost more than you'd ever be worth, honey." Cassidy swiveled away. "Tselka." Virgin. She spat in her native language, feeling a small ebb of pride knowing that Melanie wouldn't understand her.

Giving an empty smile in the direction of the math teacher once more, Cassidy rolled her suitcase to her side. "Chris Hawk. Cute name." Her smile turned sly as she plopped down in a chair and began picking at her nails. Half the girls wouldn't arrive until that evening or tomorrow; She'd have plenty of time to make friends later. Stirring the pot was too fun to resist, and what better time to start then the beginning?
sunset and emotions.
coded by nymphadora. ©
[/div]
Cassidy's blood boiled at the harsh remark, yet she gave no sign except for a slight twitch of her left eye. Regardless of her cheap chocolates, a jab was a jab and Cassidy refused to be bought over so quickly. She opened her mouth, ready to drown the little bitch in a torrent of insults, but a grown man walked through the door she had just tried to open seconds earlier.

Licking her lips as she turned to him, Cass smiled blankly as he introduced himself. Contrary to what she had expected, the man seemed nice, and his willingness to share his intentions with the girls struck a positive note with her. She turned away, her loose bun falling to release her waves of raven hair. Walking briskly over to Melanie, her heels clicked across the tile and nearly echoed in the silent room.

She leaned in to Melanie's ear, placing a hand up as if she was confiding a secret in a friend. "Mm, at least I can manage to get laid," She whispered. Leaning back and straightening up, she traced around Melanie's ear with a sharp nail before murmuring in a voice so low that only she could hear, "This face cost more than you'd ever be worth, honey." Cassidy swiveled away. "Tselka."Virgin. She spat in her native language, feeling a small ebb of pride knowing that Melanie wouldn't understand her.

Giving an empty smile in the direction of the math teacher once more, Cassidy rolled her suitcase to her side. "Chris Hawk. Cute name." Her smile turned sly as she plopped down in a chair and began picking at her nails. Half the girls wouldn't arrive until that evening or tomorrow; She'd have plenty of time to make friends later. Stirring the pot was too fun to resist, and what better time to start then the beginning?

Last edited:
Melanie folded her arms over her chest and sighed. “Like I said before, we’ll all be living in hell if all we do is fight.” She grabbed her suitcase and plopped it on the bag, digging through it and beginning to unpack. “Do what ya want. I’m staying out of it.”

Boulevard Castleberry

Location: Where do you think? | Interacting with: No one | Mentions: No one

Boulevard still felt the incredibly tense sting from the last sighting of her grandmother and sister. Neptune looked positively distraught, though not at all surprised it was really happening. As for grandma, well.. She was the one who set up this good-fun-time event in her life. Could she blame her? No, not really. Boulevard had inherently become a danger to herself, and others weren't always spared from the backlash.

It occurred to her steadily enough that the females surrounding her, all of whom looked equally defeated, were interacting among themselves. It wasn't what she would say was a usual greeting. Certainly not a kind one. However, the noirette certainly did not expect to be received with amity at all. She certainly wasn't passing judgement. Who would have been grateful to be here? Who in their right mind enjoyed being cast out like a popped tire?

Some of the others had decent amounts of luggage. Boulevard glimpsed down at her duffel, which was clearly worse for wear in usage. One of the handles was practically ready to give way. She didn't care how it looked, so long as it held together the things she'd brought along.

A guy named Chris Hawk entered the vicinity. Boulevard felt resentment scratch at the bottom of her gut as he seemed to try and level the field with them. He was one of the 'good guys', right? Yeah, of course he was. If it was so awful here, quit. Don't support the place. She resisted wanting to narrow her eyes to slits in his direction.

When would they see where they'd be spending a significant portion of their upcoming lives? How uncomfortable would the beds be? Clearly they wouldn't be any tempurpedic level quality. It sucked ass, because Boulevard was quite willowy, and lying against a harder surface made her bones feel bruised in the morning. Not like she could slip a complaint into a box. It would surely just drop directly into a shredder. Her outfit [click!] was as simple as it gets. Black on black on black. How suiting to her black hair and black makeup. The only splash of color on her was her burgundy painted lips and mint green iris'.

Honest to god, she wanted to do nothing but wash her hands right now. She'd touched something grossly sticky under the seat, and despite wiping it off repeatedly on whatever surfaces were nearby, she still felt the residue. It seemed like a poor idea to speak. She wasn't afraid to. Not at all. Instead, she
oh so humbly accepted the fact that her way of speaking was an acquired taste to say the least, and would likely be met with the demon level stares of everyone surrounding. It didn't intimidate her. It more annoyed her, because she knew she wouldn't be able to keep her damn mouth shut.
code by Ri.a

Melanie was the first to notice Neptune, despite how quiet she was. “Hey, why are you so quiet? I may not look it but I don’t bite.” She held out her hand for her to shake. “I’m Melanie. I hope we can be friends since everyone else seems to hate me so far. I guess it’s my fault that I left a bad impression. Which I’d like to apologize for, by the way.” She said the last part to the rest of the group. “You guys are right. I ain’t as tough as I try to act. I can’t tell you why yet, but I have my reasons. I’m sorry. I really just want to make friends to make my life here a bit easier.”

Boulevard Castleberry

Location: Where do you think? | Interacting with: No one | Mentions: No one

Bee's eyes flickered to the left when she heard a girl raise her voice toward her, as though to begin conversation. More than anything, it seemed the red-haired female wanted to gain some allies in here. Her inquiries regarding Castleberry's quietness had her perking the curve of her brow. She was honestly more surprised than anything about how much this girl was willing to disclose in one breath. It was like she had no reservations on what to say and what not to say.

Either way, even if Boulevard didn't actually care about another soul in here, including herself, she would still at least honor a response.

"I'm sleepy." She grunted a brief response, crossing one leg over the other as she slid into a more comfortable position. Her head rested against the poor quality paneling behind her seat, eyes fixed on the strange patterns she found in the ceiling. It was true. She certainly was due for a fat cat nap. But the primary reason she remained mute for the time being was to observe. As much as she loved to be charmingly aggravating, it was more important to her to learn what she'd be presented with down the line.

"
I'm in here because I sneezed without covering my mouth. They didn't take well to it. I'm going to change my ways." She couldn't help giving way to a minuscule smirk at the utter garbage she had just uttered. Obviously, that wasn't the case. Still, it would get her nowhere to bond with others about how incredibly devious they had been. That wasn't what made them who they were. Not completely.

"
What's your guess? Sweaty bologna sandwiches, or goulash surprise?" She questioned, not to anyone in particular. They'd probably be getting something along those lines to eat for the rest of their time here. It was fine. It made it all the more simple for her to evade eating as long as possible. Some people assumed she was anorexic to please men, or to please other people in general. Castleberry was far beyond that point. Her figure was good looking to no one but herself. And she kept it this way for what she would consider a valuable reason. Besides. It was fun to see how disturbed people became when they saw her in less than oversize clothing.
code by Ri.a

Desperate to cling onto a conversation, Mel laughed lightly and replied, “Maybe rotten veggie stew seasoned by a smelly boot.” She looked around and dropped her voice to where only the girls around her would hear, “I just hope they don’t force us to eat that crap. Maybe we could starve ourselves to death, or at least enough that they send us somewhere other than this crap show they call a school. She wasn’t bothered by the girls small, anorexic-like size. She had seen a lot in her life and nothing like that would disturb her.

Luciana Shields
An overrun garden and dirt-covered sidewalks. Windows with shutters hanging on with their last breath. A crow cawing in the distance. Everything about Saint Ivy's School for Mislead Female Youth screamed ominous and despairing. Or maybe, her lens was simply too inclined to her emotions of what this terrible event seemed like. After all, Luciana Shields had always been a bit dramatic.

With a flourish of a wave haphazardly thrown back to her darling "chauffeur," Luciana grabbed her middle-of-the-road suitcase with a vengeance and stalked up to the large doors that would hold her future for the next 2-ish years. Of course, her foster family wasn't there to see her off. Their pristine reputations couldn't be tarnished with an event such as sending a misbehaving foster daughter to reform school. She sighed and walked through the doors.

A loud slam accompanied her entrance, the large, metal-cased doors clanging like the bang of the judge's gavel that had sentenced her to this horrid place. A quick glance around the room reveal that some girls are already present, with ranging levels of all categories from attractiveness to style and taste. A few seemed promising, specifically 2 girls with dark locks much like her own.

Luciana paid no mind to what seemed to be a teacher at the front of the room and hoisted her backpack to readjust. Dressed in a revealing off-the-shoulder tank and a short jean skirt, she knew she was probably already breaking the dress code, but it's not like she cared. If she were to get in trouble for such an offense, she wouldn't give a damn if her fosters were called. Anyways, they had better get used to her style.

After noticing some of the chairs in the lobby area, Luciana grabbed her suitcase and dragged it up to a seat. Settling in, she grabbed her phone from the front pocket and pulled it out, starting to text away at a few of her friends from back home. I wonder how this is all gonna turn out, she thought, after another quick glance around the room. Hopefully, I can make an alliance quickly enough.

philippa khvarti
female
american
indian
bi
5'10
56kg
mars
"So, quit." Mars said, sharply, when Hawk tried to sympathise with them by suggesting he didn't want to be there either. She looked down her nose dismissively; if he expected her to feel bad or even remotely interested that he had chosen to work here, he had another thing coming. Everyone else in this room had absolutely no choice about being here, "Quit and go start your lifelong dream as a painter or whatever the fuck. I couldn't give a shit what you do."

Cassidy seemed to give far too many shits about what he did, judging by the way she tried to cosy up to him. It made Mars feel ill just to watch, so she rolled her eyes and turned away. Aside from Melanie, (the girl who she had openly dragged through the mud), who had struck up conversation with another girl who seemed positively elf-like, there was another girl who caught her attention. The reason she caught her attention was due to the resounding metal slam that bounced off the walls, announcing her arrival. She settled into a chair and pulled out her phone, her attire attracting stares like flies to shit. Mars shifted to stand over her, scanning the glowing screen with little interest before announcing her presence by falling back to lean against the wall with a thump.

"Welcome to hell," Mars announced, coldly, "Guess I'm the welcome committee. If you look to your right, you'll see some screwed little girls with daddy issues and if you look to your left, you'll see a complete lack of authority who probably wants us to kumbay-fucking-ya our way out of here."

Still, for all its faults, Mars had taken well to the anomity of the place. She wasn't exactly famous but her parents were well known and respected; she'd been papped a few times when she was younger and out with her parents, who had always been keen to maintain a perfect family image. Here, nobody so much as knew her family name or where the hell she had come from and she intended to keep it that way. Even if it came down to it, Mars swore then and there that she would never play the rich daddy card.

"I'm Mars," She added, mostly directing it at the girl she was speaking to but lifting her head and sparing a glance to the rest of the room to make sure they knew it too, "Now, do we get a tour or what, Mister Hawk? Unless you're planning to bore us into submission?"

code by @pasta

Lissa
"Melissa, are you listening to me?"

If it weren't for the woman across from her snatching Lissa's headphones out of her ear, she never would have heard her or even looked up. As it was, the trip had almost reached its end, and Lissa had done a pretty good job of ignoring Anne, her grandmother's assistant. She'd spent the five hour long ride in the back of her grandmother's limo listening to music, looking outside or in her lap, and appearing nonchalant about the entire situation.

Sure, she'd tried to set her grandmother's house on fire. But it wasn't the one she was living in at the moment, like she'd made it sound to the judge. No, it'd been her summer home that Lissa sent up in flames. The fire department had managed to save the majority of it-- ironically, the only part of the house that'd been truly destroyed was the room Lissa had used growing up.

Though she'd been bitter about that at first, she'd let the saltiness go-- that is, until Vanessa announced that she was pressing charges. All hell had broken loose then, and Lissa made sure her grandmother regretted her decision every day until today, when her punishment from the judge would take into affect.

All in all, Lissa didn't feel as though she bore a mean bone in her body. She wasn't pointlessly cruel, or sadistic in any way. But she did had a warped sense of justice, and a temper they say matched her mothers. Lissa wouldn't know; she never met the woman. Her father would tell her stories when she was younger, before he passed on, leaving her alone with the demon woman known as her grandmother.

"Lissa!"

Lifting her gaze, she saw Anne tapping her fingers on her clipboard, watching her closely. "What?" The pink haired girl shrugged, glancing out of the window as the school came into view. The barred windows were the first thing she noticed, and she sat up a little straighter.

"Your grandmother wants you to know that its pertinent you behave yourself. She-"

"Needs to know that I'm sorry for what I did." Lissa cut the woman off, not looking her way. Anne bristled, but nodded as the limo came to a stop. "I got it." Lissa didn't say another word as she pushed the door open and slid out of the backseat, the fresh air hitting her quickly. Thunder rolled, and Lissa felt it in her very core as she grabbed her two duffel bags.

She and Anne made their way to the entrance, and Lissa felt no sadness when they were separated. Led to another room, and then another, she and the makeshift guard stopped outside of a door he had to unlock and let her in. Once inside, the door shut behind her, and she stood there for a moment to take note of her surroundings.

Well, wasn't this going to be fun.

wx1d5s-l-610x610-skirt-skater+skirt-black+skirt-black+skater+skirt-fall+outfit-school+fashion-ootd-heart-divergence+clothing-fall+outfits-high+waisted+skirt-school.jpg

Mood: uneasy

Tags: everyone so far
quiz-which-one-of-rena-lovelis-instagram-posts-are-you-01.jpg
code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back