• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Ivy's Academy for Misled Female Youth- CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

dazzling

blurry
IC: Saint Ivy's Interest Check
Roles:
Girl 1- Cassidy Kovenoschk dazzling dazzling
Girl 2- Boulevard Castleberry Parallax Parallax
Girl 3- Melissa (Lissa) Bowman apolla apolla
Girl 4- Philippa Khvarti jinkx jinkx
Girl 5- Melanie Walker KokichiLove KokichiLove
(student roles are always open!)

TEACHERS:
(DM to apply for a teacher role)
Math: Chris Hawk Darkhan Darkhan

Format:
Name
Any nicknames? Where did they come from?
Age (16-19, please)
Ethnicity
Height
Looks (Picture please)

Vices
Virtues (If any)

Family Relations (They can be from a normal family, that's totally fine!)
Reason they turned 'bad'
Criminal record (if any)
Very basic idea of their persona (I don't like writing these out and they often change over the course of a RP, so 1-3 simple sentences should work)
One shot:
Write a letter from your character back home. It doesn't have to be nice, and feel free to redact as much information as you want. Saint Ivy's is very secretive...

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][div class=outs][div class="tabs first" style="top: 120px; left: -10px;"]a.[/div] [div class="tabs second" style="top: 80px; left: 5px"]b.[/div] [div class="tabs third" style="top: 120px; left: 20px"]c.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=hold][div class=post] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"] [div class=pos][div class=title]001[/div] [div class=lilwords]about[/div][/div] [div class=text][div class=scroll] Boulevard is a girl of Dutch and Russian background. Maybe a couple tiny other things sprinkled in there. She stands at 5"2, and weighs a measly 93 lbs. Her hair is charcoal black, and eyes shamrock green with triangular flecks of mint. She's remarkably pale, and her frame is nothing more than willowy. Her speech is generally well thought out and pointed; taunting, even. She enjoys the rain, smoking, discussing ridiculous subjects, causing havoc, koi fish, swimming, nature, butterflies, rainbows, dark colors, buttons, black coffee, liquor, drugs, and sushi. She hates rope, guns, bright ass sunshine, dark water, overwhelming emotional bouts, and cops. . . [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none"] [div class=pos][div class=title]002[/div] [div class=lilwords]origins[/div][/div] [div class=text][div class=scroll]Her parents were never meant to be together. They were toxic. Corrosive. Financially unstable. And after accidentally bearing a set of twin girls, they only withered further. The switched on car in their shut garage seemed like the only logical way out. So they left this world, holding hands like the bat crazy people they entered it as. Boulevard and sister Neptune were 5, almost 6, at the time. Fast forward in time, they went to grandma's home. She was a sweet woman. Considerate and caring. However, the woman was incredibly old-fashioned. Don't talk about what happened in the past. Move on. Move forward. Brush negativity under the rug. It was something Boulevard could never do. She wouldn't forget. She would instead fester. At 13, instead of embracing a way to smooth out her mind, she got herself into endless situations that worsened its conditions. Eventually, she fell especially 'troubled'. Her sister was the more reserved and empathetic version of her. She strayed from problems where she could. Now, at the age of 18, Boulevard has put herself through a significantly large amount of trials. Enough to get her removed from grandmother's care. . . [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none"] [div class=pos][div class=title]003[/div] [div class=lilwords]relationships & one shot[/div][/div] [div class=text][div class=scroll] [div class=firstword]Neptune Castleberry:[/div] Twin sister | extremely close | living

[div class=firstword]Clara Evans:[/div] Grandmother | somewhat close | living

[div class=firstword]Arthur Castleberry:[/div] Cousin | practically enemies | living

one shot

"
To Neptune,

Couldn't bring myself to write to Grams. I hope you're not expecting an apology for me acting like this, and it getting me sent here. Maybe you think I'm as bad as our parents, abandoning you. I can't change your mind. But I didn't want this. Far from voluntary, really. I was practically forced with violence. You of all people know I'm familiar with facilities along these lines. I'll be fine. Well, fine in my own way. You get your shit together and don't sulk over me. Go be sensational. Keep baking. God knows I'd like to have something edible. Keep designing clothes. Whatever you want. Soon enough, I'll be back, and pranking your ass silly. So enjoy your peace while you can. And take care of Grandma. Show her there's still some possibility of redemption from the Castleberry kids.

That's all,

Your bastard sister"
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=lilhold][div class=lilimage][/div] [div class=name]character name [div class=stats][div class=scroll][div class=firstword]full name:[/div] Boulevard Castleberry
[div class=firstword]nicknames:[/div] Bee, Berry
[div class=firstword]age:[/div] 18
[div class=firstword]birthday:[/div] November 25th
[div class=firstword]gender:[/div] All lady
[div class=firstword]sexuality:[/div] Bi-sexual
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine [/div] [class=container]height: 350px; max-width: 530px; width: 100%; background: #900C3F; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; cursor: url(http://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 40%; float: right; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/3f/ed/563fedc3ee5d00eea297b77292c64fd2.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 50% 50% [/class] [class=outs]width: 100%; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 180px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.7s [/class] [class=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=nope]transform: scale(0); transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=tabs]display: inline-block; height: 15px; width: 15px; padding: 5px; background: #900C3F; border: 1px solid #900C3F; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; position: relative; transition: 0.3s; [/class] [class=second]transition-delay: 1.3s [/class] [class=hold]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 320px; width: 57%; background: #C398A9 [/class] [class=post]height: 230px; width: 100%; background: white [/class] [class=pos]box-sizing: border-box; height: 75px; width: 90%; padding-left: 15px; position: relative; font-weight: 800; [/class] [class=title]display: inline-block; color: #900C3F; height: 0px; width: 100%; font-size: 48px; text-size-adjust: auto; opacity: 0.5 [/class] [class=lilwords]display: inline-block; font-size: 0.6em; letter-spacing: 1.5px; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -33px; left: 90px; [/class] [class=text]position: relative; height: 140px; width: 90%; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-size: 0.65em; text-align: justify [/class] [class=lilhold]box-sizing:border-box; position: relative; top: 3px; height: 20%; width: 100%; border-top: 1px solid #900C3F [/class] [class=lilimage]position: relative; top: 2px; left: 15px; display: inline-block; height: 100%; width: 30%; border: 3px solid #900C3F; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/b3/c7/8db3c7e335402827a9d14d7e44059199.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 40% 10% [/class] [class=name]box-sizing: border-box; width: 50%; z-index: 5; display: inline-block; position: relative; top: 7px; left: 20px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #900C3F [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: -4px; z-index: 1; height: 45px; width: 100%; padding: 4px 5px 2px 5px; background: #900C3F; border-top: 3px solid #900C3F; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px [/class] [class=firstword]display: inline-block; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1px [/class] [class name=pop] animation-name: {post_id}pop; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=pop] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=top] animation-name: {post_id}top; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 1.1s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=top] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=image on=mouseenter] addClass op outs addClass pop second addClass top third [/script] [script class=image on=mouseleave] removeClass op outs removeClass pop second removeClass top third [/script] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1[/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 800 tabsContent2[/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 800 tabsContent3[/script] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
lissa

Name: Melissa Bowman
Nicknames: Lissa [lih-suh]
Came from: Henderson, Nevada
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'0

likes, etc.

Dislikes: school | annoying people | the rules | getting caught| being told what to do

Vices: impulsive | impatient | proud

Virtues: brave | honest | passionate

about
Family Relations:
+ Vanessa Bowman | Grandmother | Living | Enemies
+ Henry Bowman | Father | Deceased | Loved Him
+ Tessa Bowman | Mother | Deceased | Didn't Know Her
+ Luke Bowman | Brother | Living | Don't Talk
Reason they turned 'bad': Living with her grandmother, Lissa swears it
Criminal record: Arson, from when she tried to set her grandmothers summer home on fire
Very basic idea of their persona: Bold | Daring | Brave | Impulsive | Impatient | Proud

one shot
One shot:
Dear Grandmama,
I bet you think you're slick. Sending me to a school where I can't get to you, but you think you can get to me. Did you read that, grandmama? You and your Russian language-- which I'm learning to understand beautifully here, by the way-- can't get to me here! But don't fret, ma'am. I'll be out of this place sooner than you think. No worries.
Kisses,
Lis

codedbycrucialstar

[div class=container]

[div class=bigimage][div class=bigimghover]
Cassidy Kovenoschk
[/div]
[/div]

[div class=window1Open]
LOOKS

[/div]
[div class=window2Open]
PERSONA

[/div]
[div class=window3Open]
BIO

[/div]
[div class=window4Open]
STUDENT FILE

[/div]

[div class=wcontainer0][div class=window0Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window0][div class=scroll0] Hey birthgiver.
I ████ ███ but I can tolerate you still. Don't worry, I'm getting ███ ██ ████ ████████ soon enough. I hope he hasn't been bothering you like he did to me. I told you to ████ ████ from him, and even though they ████ ████ ██ ████ ███████ I get the feeling you aren't listening to me. Anyways, the other girls aren't half bad. Sometimes the teachers ███ ███ when I speak Russian in class though. It's kinda funny, honestly. I think one of the others is picking it up actually. Cya.

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer1][div class=window1Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window1][div class=scroll1]

Cassidy has the beauty of a supermodel, but you can't just chalk that up to genetics. Her parents (Having the money they do) always wanted her to be a model, and pulled a few strings to make that happen. Cassidy is no stranger to going under the knife, and has had 3 plastic surgeries to achieve the look her parents wanted for her. None of them were up to her; They often started by her parents grabbing her and casually informing her she would be getting surgery that day.
She has dark hair and blue eyes, and often wears heavy makeup. Her looks can vary from neons to smoky eyes to a natural glow. Fake lashes are a must for Cassidy and she often opts for dramatic pairs. She additionally has a gold nose ring, though she occasionally changes it out for a rose gold or silver one.
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer2][div class=window2Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window2][div class=scroll2]

Cassidy is a cool tempered person and still has some of the habits her parents conditioned into her. A cold exterior, she may seem uninterested in contact and can snap or lash out if suddenly approached. Otherwise, she is very agreeable. Situations where she expresses her true opinions are rare, since her parents always taught her that agreeing was the best thing to do. However, under stress, Cassidy cracks. Behind her facade she is overly emotional and sensitive due to her lack of love in her childhood. A generally unstable person when provoked, she will make rash decisions and do very uncharacteristic things.
Likes- Solitude, blank paper, silence, rain on tin roofs
Dislikes- Knifes, pressure, yelling, cars
Vices- Smoking (She sneaks out and buys cigarettes), lust, vanity, pride, despondent
Virtues- Calm, (sometimes) empathetic, brave, loyal
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer3][div class=window3Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window3][div class=scroll3]

Cassidy is of Russian descent, her birth father from Moscow. She was always a typical child, popular at her school and nothing that a teenager shouldn't be. Until, when she was 18, her father committed suicide. He was so in debt from buying the house that he couldn't handle the stress anymore, her mother had always said when she asked about him. This was a hard blow to Cassidy, as her father was one of her best friends. She remembered the countless evenings she spent discussing all the TV shows her mom wouldn't let her watch with him in Russian. She grew colder, but by only what was to be expected of a girl who lost her father. What changed was when her mother remarried two months later.

Her new stepfather didn't leave a great impression. He walked in and started criticizing her, telling her all the ways she could be prettier and how she should have more manners. The side comments turned into a barrage of imperfections and Cassidy broke down quicker than she thought possible. Pliable in her stepfather's corrupt hands, she was fixated on becoming the dream daughter he had assigned her to become. Seeing her mother so happy made her feel worse and she quickly found herself distancing from both of them. This was when her stepfather first decided that she could be much, much prettier.

He had the money, of course, and plenty of connections. Hooking her up with the best surgeons and photographers, he built the perfect life for her. She soon grew as a model, but nothing could satisfy her stepfather's lust for fame. With her new face and new personality gifted by her stepfather, all of the boys at her public high school found her irresistible. Several of her agents felt this way too, and she grew used to sexual abuse and catcalling. Cassidy flaunted herself at school, seducing boys and toying around with them to escape the burden of her insecurities and expectations. She became known as the school slut and started getting into fights. Her stepfather wasn't happy.

The next night, he crept into her room with a syringe in hand. Cassidy was wide awake and grabbed a pen from her nightstand, lunging for his eye. He lost his left eye and weaved the perfect story to her mother about how delusional she was. So infatuated with her new husband, Cassidy's mother believed him and dutifully signed her off to Saint Ivy's.
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=wcontainer4][div class=window4Close][div class=windowX]X[/div][/div][div class=window4][div class=scroll4] [div class=fancy]uxie♡[/div]
Name- Cassidy Kovenoschk
Preferred Name- Cassidy
Age- 19
Family Members- Jamie Kovenoschk (Mother), Jason Sterling (Stepfather), Lia Kovenoschk (Sister, deceased. Unkown to Cassidy and to be avoided at all costs)
Observed Behavior- Cassidy is a beautiful and lovely girl, yet secretive. Further investigation into her past traumas will be required. She has proved unresponsive to our attempts to get her to open up.
Criminal Record- 2 charges of aggravated assault, 1 charge of attempted murder

[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]

[class=container] height:450px; width:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/d2/94/19d294b86b157c57856ecd786461b8d2.jpg'); background-size:160%; background-position: 40% 20%; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=bigimage] height:250px; width:350px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/zgxrGwX.jpg'); background-size:100%; border:8px solid #c773d1; [/class] [class=bigimghover] height:250px; width:350px; background-color:#8795E8; position:absolute; opacity:0; transition:0.8s; [/class] [class name=bigimghover state=hover] opacity:0.8; transition:0.8s; [/class] [class=wcontainer0] height:140px; width:290px; position:absolute; top:270px; left:100px; [/class] [class=window0Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window0] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:120px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34); [/class] [class=scroll0] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:127px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll0] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer1] height:160px; width:290px; position:absolute; left:420px; top:15px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window1] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:130px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll1] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:127px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll1] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer2] height:230px; width:215px; position:absolute; left:-218px; top:128px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window2] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:200px; width:215px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; padding:3px; background:white; [/class] [class=scroll2] padding-right:7px; margin-top:2.5px; height:197px; width:212px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll2] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer3] height:200px; width:290px; position:absolute; left:480px; top:198px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; [/class] [class=window3] border:5px solid #d5d6f2; border-top:22px solid #d5d6f2; height:170px; width:280px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll3] padding-right:7.6px; margin-top:2.5px; height:167px; width:277px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll3] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=wcontainer4] height:170px; width:280px; position:absolute; left:180px; top:120px; transform: scale(0.1,0.1); opacity:0; z-index:6; [/class] [class=window4] border:5px solid #cedae5; border-top:22px solid #cedae5; height:160px; width:160px; border-radius:1.5px; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; background:white; box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=scroll4] padding-right:8px; margin-top:2.5px; height:157px; width:157px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=scroll4] font-size:10.5px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=fancy] font-size:35px; color:#ff9ee3; text-shadow:1.5px 2px #cd6cd8; position:absolute; left:-15px; top:165px; font-style:oblique; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=boxshadow] box-shadow:6px 7px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.34) [/class] [class=window1Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window2Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.8px; left:209.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window3Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:274.5px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=window4Close] height:17px; width:17px; background-color:#e53d3d; position:absolute; top:2.3px; left:155px; z-index:6; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=windowX] font-size:15px; color:white; font-weight:bold; position:relative; left:3.3px; top:-2.5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=window1Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window2Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window3Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [class=window4Open] height:60px; width:60px; cursor:pointer; position:relative; margin-left:25px; top:-60px; [/class] [script class=window1Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer1 addClass boxshadow window1 removeClass windowClose wcontainer1 [/script] [script class=window2Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer2 addClass boxshadow window2 removeClass windowClose wcontainer2 [/script] [script class=window3Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer3 addClass boxshadow window3 removeClass windowClose wcontainer3 [/script] [script class=window4Open on=click] addClass windowOpen wcontainer4 addClass boxshadow window4 removeClass windowClose wcontainer4 [/script] [script class=window1Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer1 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer1 removeClass boxshadow window1 [/script] [script class=window2Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer2 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer2 removeClass boxshadow window2 [/script] [script class=window3Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer3 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer3 removeClass boxshadow window3 [/script] [script class=window4Close on=click] addClass windowClose wcontainer4 removeClass windowOpen wcontainer4 removeClass boxshadow window4 [/script] [class=windowOpen] animation-name: {post_id}windowOpen; animation-duration:0.8s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=windowClose] animation-name: {post_id}windowClose; animation-duration:0.5s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=windowOpen] [keyframe=0] opacity:0; transform: scale(0.05,0.05); [/keyframe] [keyframe=1] opacity:1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:1; transform: scale(1,1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=windowClose] [keyframe=0] opacity:1; transform: scale(1,1); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] opacity:0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:0; transform: scale(0.05,0.05); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Name: Chris Hawk
Height: 6 ft
Position: Math teacher
short bio: Chris was a brilliant student at the university. When he was done, finding a job was quite hard for him. He received a letter from Saint Ivy's director asking him if he would like to become a teacher at his school and Chris immediately accepted.
Looks:Landon Liboiron.jpg

mars

philippa khvarti
female
american
indian
bi
5'10
56kg
personality
Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Mars turned against her rich family after several years of suffering sexual abuse at the hands of her father. Instead, she turned to a tough girl persona and making a name for herself in drug and gang circles. After being caught supplying, (due to somebody else's error, of course), her parents talked her out of a sentence shipped her off to school. It's amazing what money can do.

Name:
Philippa Khvarti

Alias: Mars

• Money-making
  • Whiskey
  • Independence
  • Control
Dislikes:
  • Movies
  • Feeling out of control
  • Being associated with her father
  • Snobs
  • Feeling inferior
Vices:
  • Can be cruel
  • Puts herself first
  • Impulsive
Virtues:
  • Confident
  • Tough
  • Assertive
Family Relations:
  • Father: Jason Khvarti - bigshot business man.
  • Mother: Priyanka Khvarti - fashion entrepeneur.
Reason they turned 'bad': Sexual Abuse

Criminal record:
  • Possession Of Drugs (x3)
  • Supplying Drugs
a letter home
Daddy Dearest,

I bet you think you're slick, huh? Packing me away to some snotty school because you're too ashamed the big boys will find out your darling daughter is mixed up with gang shit. Well, you don't have to worry. I have no intention of ratting myself out just to ruin your name- I'm doing too well for that. You can keep lying to me and yourself but we all know the truth about why you sent me here and it's not to straighten me out. It's too protect the name you've made for yourself. You don't want me dragging it through the mud. You don't have to worry; I'm making my own fucking name. I wouldn't touch yours with a stick.

I'm not your babygirl anymore and I won't be crawling back to you when I'm done here. I got money, I got people, I've got places to be. When I get out, I'm gonna be living the vida fucking loca with more expensive hotel rooms, celebrities, and cocaine than you can count on your fat fingers. I'm more than just the silly rich girl you wanted me to be and I won't play by your rules anymore. So you can fuck right off.

If you read this letter, you'd probably beat my ass back to India so it's a good thing I never have any intention of sending it. But know that I'm whole heartedly sticking my middle finger up at you at all times.

Ciao,

Mars xox

code by @pasta

Last edited:
I can’t format all fancy like you guys :(

Name Melanie Walker
Any nicknames? Where did they come from? Mel
Age 17
Ethnicity White
Height 4’11
Looks (Picture please)

Likes Candy, punk rock music
Dislikes Being called short, being called weak
Vices Promiscuous, moderate drinker
Virtues (If any) None anymore

Family Relations Twin brother (Jacob, alive), Father (deceased - illness), Mother (deceased - murdered), Step father (deceased / murdered), little sister (Lucy - deceased, manslaughter)

Reason they turned 'bad'
Abuse and peer pressure

Criminal record (if any) 1st degree murder (2 counts), 2nd degree manslaughter (1 count), assault with a deadly weapon (multiple counts), theft (multiple counts), possession of drugs (multiple counts), underage drinking (1 count), DUI (1 count)
Very basic idea of their persona (I don't like writing these out and they often change over the course of a RP, so 1-3 simple sentences should work) Good girl gone bad. Very emo. Likes “the princess treatment”
One shot:
Dear, [names censored]

I hope you’re happy. I’m stuck in this [bleep]ing place and it’s all your fault! I never did anything wrong in my life before you showed up! At least you won’t have to deal with me anymore. Is that what you wanted? Well, I’d rather be in this dump than with you anyways. But they won’t change me. I’ll always be like this. And that’s all your fault! Go [bleep] yourself!

-With the opposite of love,
Mel

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"behind every bad bitch is a sweet girl who got tired of everyone's bullshit"
[/div]​
» BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Luciana Shields
Nickname: Luci, Luce, Ana, Annie, etc.
Sexuality: homosexual/lesbian

Eye Color: caramel brown
Hair Color: dark brown
Height | Weight: 5'8" | 137 lbs
Body Type: athletic

» PERSONALITY;
Personality: Luciana Shields, unlike many of the girls that attend the 'marvelous' Saint Ivy's, is quite social with students and teachers alike. She's seen as a goody-two-shoes to the teachers, and, to an untrained eye, they may believe that was her true personality. Of course, that's by no means the truth; she is at a school for criminals, after all. In reality, Luciana is a bitch to 90% of her fellow students, with eyes only for herself and her small gang of close friends. While there may be a warm-hearted teenage girl under all of the years of spite and troublemaking, that version of Luci certainly isn't coming out anytime soon.
Skills: can hold her own in a fight| manipulative/good liar | was on the dance team before she was sent to Ivy's | good at baking
Virtues: protective of her friends | romantic as all hell | prudent | good sense of judgment, for the most part
Vices: quick to anger | vain | proud
Likes: her friends | loyalty | fire | pretty girls | manipulation | logic games | wearing attractive clothing | pop music | social media | rock candy | the color orange
Dislikes: hypocrites | homophobes | bullies | the police | her foster family | greed | isolation/loneliness | seafood

Family Relationships: Amelia Davidson + Jeffery Davidson - foster parents - mutual hatred | Emily Davidson - younger foster sibling - affectionate/good relationship | ??? + ??? -
biological parents
Turning Point: Years of bouncing from foster home to foster home have left Luciana weary of the experience and, after one too many lectures and hate-filled rants from her current "parents" about her taste in romantic interests, she started doing anything she could to make her caretakers angry.
Criminal Record: 3 counts of aggravated assault, 1 count of attempted assault, 2 counts of minor larceny

» BIOGRAPHY;
Luciana Shields was born on a cold October morning to an ignorant teenage mother in the backseat of a van. Less than 24 hours after coming into this world, she was abandoned on the doorstep of the nearest family home her mother find; Helena Shields didn't particularly care about what happened to her daughter, as long as she could get rid of her. With only a baby blanket and a hastily scribbed name on a scrap of paper to her name, Luciana began her long trek of bouncing from foster home to foster home. WIP

» LETTER HOME;
WIP

» WRITING SAMPLE;
From the second that her husband had announced the ball that was soon to take place, Drusilla had known it was a bad idea. Now, she was never one to overestimate her intelligence---that was a trivial mistake, made only by truly dim individuals who wished for their fall from high society to be swift and brutal---but it didn't quite take a genius to realize why bringing the three largest gangs in Euclid, along with the uprising faction of humans, to a party under one roof was a poorly thought-out idea. Surely, with the topic of conversation at the simultaneous Leader's Meeting bringing the financial business of the humans into the light, it was inevitable that some kind of altercation would occur, not to mention the current rivalry between her coven and the werewolf clan.

Nevertheless, Drusilla went along with the new plans. She was not one to needlessly provoke her husband's temper, even if she believed that the humans and their infuriating leader could be squashed as easily as a bug beneath her heels. That would settle the whole affair, wouldn't it? Regardless of her thoughts, Drusilla now had more important matters to attend to; making sure she wasn't an embarrassment to her coven, at a ball hosted by Helias, nonetheless.

That is where Drusilla found herself mere hours before the beginnings of the “celebration”. Her hair was already pulled up into an elaborate twist, curling strands meant to frame her face were pulled back gently by a plain white headband. Drusilla applied her makeup the same way that she approached her duties as the esteemed wife of the most intricate gang in the city: with unrelenting intent. She needed to dress her best in order to save face were for events at tonight's ball to go awry. Finishing up with the faint powder that dusted her face, Drusilla released her hair, letting it fall back into its proper place. She dressed quickly and glanced in the mirror. Her dignified floor-length dress was a season or two out of style, but it would do for an event such as this. ‘We don't want the dogs and slaves to be getting an idea that we think this function is of too much importance, after all,’ Drusilla thought to herself, slipping on her heels and grabbing her clutch on the way out of her bathroom.
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back