• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Ivy's Academy for Misled Female Youth- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SwissCheese SwissCheese for now, the goal is to get everyone introduced. I’ll implement the plot later, as it’s loosely structured and centered around character relationships and choices.

Darkhan Darkhan , feel free to come in whenever you like. no pressure, of course! there's a good place for you to enter now, so just giving you a head's up.

Hey for some reason you guys’ BBCode isn’t showing up properly on my browser thing (mobile via Pinterest app) and I have to quote the post to even read it. Does the desktop version of the site read better? And how can I switch?

Hey for some reason you guys’ BBCode isn’t showing up properly on my browser thing (mobile via Pinterest app) and I have to quote the post to even read it. Does the desktop version of the site read better? And how can I switch?
many bbcode functions do have issues showing on mobile; in particular hidden scrolls, which i think we all use. on the desktop version it appears normal, like this:
(sorry its so big ahhhh)
for how to 'switch' simply access the site from a computer. the discrepancy between the mobile and desktop versions are caused by screen size. if you can't do this, i would be happy to just include a plain text version in a spoiler at the end of my posts.

many bbcode functions do have issues showing on mobile; in particular hidden scrolls, which i think we all use. on the desktop version it appears normal, like this:
View attachment 574826
(sorry its so big ahhhh)
for how to 'switch' simply access the site from a computer. the discrepancy between the mobile and desktop versions are caused by screen size. if you can't do this, i would be happy to just include a plain text version in a spoiler at the end of my posts.
I don’t have a computer to use. Is it possible for you to do that? I hate to be a bother

So...can my character actually have friends? So far she’s only interacted with two other girls but they both don’t like her

Shoot. I had no idea that there was an ooc thread.

OH MY GOD THE MAIN THREAD IS ACTIVE???
My notifs are actual garbage right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back