• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So many roles are taken, I guess competition is inevitable. I've almost finished my cs, but I'm still iffy on if I want to use the specific code I've already committed to, lol.

Also, even though I haven't really posted in here, I have definitely been lurking. I probably should've said something beforehand about the roles I was interested in, just to not step on any toes, but I guess it's too late for that, lol.

Dang everyone here is so nice. Meanwhile I’m about to try and steal 2 roles lol.

I’m also up for photoshop editing and art commissions. I probably can’t do a fully colored one though unless you guys don’t mind waiting an entire week.

Also tips on pic hunting sites: I used Zerochan, Pinterest, Deviantart, and Pixiv (personal fav) Happing Hunting
I use Pinterest and Deviantairt all the time! I'll have to check out Pixiv though.

Haha which roles are you interested in?

So many roles are taken, I guess competition is inevitable. I've almost finished my cs, but I'm still iffy on if I want to use the specific code I've already committed to, lol.

Also, even though I haven't really posted in here, I have definitely been lurking. I probably should've said something beforehand about the roles I was interested in, just to not step on any toes, but I guess it's too late for that, lol.
Yeah I think the inevitability of competition has been established given how many people are interested- not necessarily the worst thing though :) Which role have you made your character for?

Alright, so the bulk of my form is up and done!

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch : I tweaked the personality section to be a bit more comprehensive on my form, if that's alright? Also, am I right in saying there's still history lore to come that'll help us with our character backstories? Either way, we should probably communicate and try to plan a joint history together since our characters would be rabbit siblings.

Thanks once again izayoiix izayoiix for letting me use that funky code :D

Also gonna roll me some dice now just in case:

(blimey I got lucky! Which is quite fitting for my character...)

Last edited:
Of course no problem! Glad to have helped!

And lol! Definitely lucky xD

Alright, so the bulk of my form is up and done!

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch : I tweaked the personality section to be a bit more comprehensive on my form, if that's alright? Also, am I right in saying there's still history lore to come that'll help us with our character backstories? Either way, we should probably communicate and try to plan a joint history together since our characters would be rabbit siblings.

Thanks once again izayoiix izayoiix for letting me use that funky code :D

Also gonna roll me some dice now just in case:

(blimey I got lucky! Which is quite fitting for my character...)
Wow how fortunate! Knowing my luck, I'll be lucky if I get something above 10 haha

Uhh I think I did it right? End stats would be 8, 8, 7, 17? So I suck at everything except the one thing I'm really good at lol. Guess that's what happens when you roll a straight d20 for your stats.

Qro Qro : I don't mind swapping one of my numbers with one of your lower ones to balance things slightly when all the characters have been confirmed, if indeed dice stuff comes into play at all :)

And Semblance Semblance I'm just as surprised as you are lol

Qro Qro : I don't mind swapping one of my numbers with one of your lower ones to balance things slightly when all the characters have been confirmed, if indeed dice stuff comes into play at all :)
Yeah, definitely not against that. If we were really going for balance it might be good to go with the traditional 4d6 drop 1 style, but then again I have no idea how much stats will even factor in to the game.

*understood none of that*
*flails wildly* I understand very basic dice skills xD
If accepted I'll do my best to learn! Lol

*understood none of that*
*flails wildly* I understand very basic dice skills xD
If accepted I'll do my best to learn! Lol
Basically, for each stat, you would roll 4 6-sided die, taking the highest 3 numbers you roll and getting rid of the lowest. Then you'd add those 3 numbers together and that would be your stat.

To be fair, my character has enough obstacles in fighting against himself, so whilst he might be statistically great he'd still be liable to make stupid decisions not affected by the dice

To be fair, my character has enough obstacles in fighting against himself, so whilst he might be statistically great he'd still be liable to make stupid decisions not affected by the dice
Haha, low stats do kind of fit my character's laziness and lack of motivation or drive lol.

Basically, for each stat, you would roll 4 6-sided die, taking the highest 3 numbers you roll and getting rid of the lowest. Then you'd add those 3 numbers together and that would be your stat.
Ohhhh okay that makes sense.
all i need is slow detailed explanations half the time xD

I use Pinterest and Deviantairt all the time! I'll have to check out Pixiv though.

Haha which roles are you interested in?

Pixiv is really good if you want some high-fantasy mixed with anime and with a really professional finish. I always run it by any character I find, personally, to see if they have any fanart on there.

I was planning on making a character for the Vulpus family and for the sake of flexibility maybe for both spots just so see if I can score one of them lol.

The current discussion has also reminded me I've yet to roll the dice for my character stats. I'll just keep those WIP for now until I get all of them out on the CS thread. Good luck to the rest of you :)

Qro Qro So am I - I literally copy and pasted it from Sue's form using 'reply' ;) I did just try to copy it here for you as code but that ended up being more complicated than just copying it direct from the reply :P

I've semi-given up on my character winning with those roles but the good thing is that actually really fits my character's idea too

tbh though winning doesn't matter that much

My guy for cat prince, he can fit anything, so I'm not too worried about him. But Alana I'm terrified xD
And I have no other reason beyond the fact that I'm an anxious person about most things lol

Semblance Semblance I had actually been working on a cs for the snake princess. I also dabbled in a cs for the deer royals, since I couldn't decide on male or female, so I have one mostly complete cs and two works in progress, lol. I'll probably finish all three then try and decide which two I like best. I tried sticking to the roles that people hadn't expressed interest in at the start, but it was only a matter of time before all roles had a bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back