• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I saw we have a WIP fox princess, so i wont make a CS for that. Is the cat or snake princess already claimed by somebody?
Apparently, we cant claim, so you can compete for her. But if you want to be nice and don't care that much, who you play... :)

Ooooo yis I like the thought of competing for a role rather than using the ‘first come first serve’ logic. I prefer ‘claiming’ a spot with a complete CS and the pressure to get one out as quickly as possible always sucked lol.

I’ve also noticed that I share the US time zone with a few of you fine folks. I check in almost every hour (if I’m not in a coma) and am able to quickly reply to DMs if anyone wants to hit me up. That being said I’m a night owl and will most likely be awake at ungodly hours but asleep during late afternoon and most of the evening.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof -
Yeah, we're not claiming but because the one thing keeping you from committing is the dice factor, I will make sure to keep the role you're eyeing open a little longer. Once we decide on either dice or not, I'll let you know so you can tell me if you're backing out or not.

I'm not allowing claims just by word, mainly because that's not very fair for people who don't see the roleplay the second some of you guys did. It also gives people more time to get their character in tip top shame rather than regurgitating lots of words and working with what they get.​

BTW, I'm currently working on lore, but we're getting into some cool stuff in D&D, so my pace is getting exponentially slower.

I don't mind competing for a role! I just like putting wip posts up because it helps make me remember that I need to get a CS done. I have a few ideas for this one character and possibly another one, but it'll be a day or so before I'm able to get started on their CS anyway. Me asking if I could put that up was just for my crazy organized brain mess xD

Well, I just got the history section left and that's pretty much the hardest part for me. Might either get it done tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof -
Yeah, we're not claiming but because the one thing keeping you from committing is the dice factor, I will make sure to keep the role you're eyeing open a little longer. Once we decide on either dice or not, I'll let you know so you can tell me if you're backing out or not.​
I'm not allowing claims just by word, mainly because that's not very fair for people who don't see the roleplay the second some of you guys did. It also gives people more time to get their character in tip top shame rather than regurgitating lots of words and working with what they get.​

BTW, I'm currently working on lore, but we're getting into some cool stuff in D&D, so my pace is getting exponentially slower.
I know it doesnt go first come first serve, but if somebody expressed interest in a role and there is others i can play, i try to not compete, because i would feel bad if somebody wouldnt be able to join because of me.

LocKeii LocKeii -
Oh yeah. You're allowed to make up to two characters, though. That way you don't get super overwhelmed or if something unfortunate happens, then it won't cripple us completely.​

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
I can understand that. I used to feel that way, but it's all a game. Other characters can be made and if someone was deadset on a character and they didn't get the pick, unfortunately that's how it goes. Thankfully, there are a plethora of roleplays that they can play that character in. Hell, they can make their own for that character. Either way, I'd rather be equal to everyone rather than leave people out just because their timing was off, you know? Lol​

I was going to say, what was going to stop someone from making a character for each role and just taking over the RP? lol

Reo7 Reo7 -
Lolol Yes, that would be unfortunate. But I promise to not let that happen.​

I'm finally out of D&D (5 hour session is now done lol) and I can get back to cracking on the Lore. I just need to detail what each type of magic actually does and their prices.
Will also need to detail the history of the tournament (like what families have won this far, which ones are now disqualified due to surrendering, etc.)

Oh yeah. Let me roll stats for Isadora and Jackson. This is if we do decide on dice rolling (which seems to be the case at this point, but could change.)
Isadora's stats: 13, 8 , 14, 18 (no order yet)
Jackson's stats: 14, 17, 17, 9 (no order yet)

Last edited:
MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
I would make a joke, but I think it's against the rules. XD​

If we do decide to use dice, I have Isadora's and Jackson's stats rolled. (Reasons are stated to help those understand the process)

SkyGinge SkyGinge -
Yeah, that's fine. I won't be able to be on Thursday until after 10pm Central (got a 10 hour shift then), so I wouldn't be able to look over any by then anyways. Lol​

This is the code that I tweaked for this. Alteras has amazing codes, along with many other people in the bbcode center. I recommend checking them all out.

Also, here is the coding for the various meters.
Code:
[color=#777777]██████[/color] Heartbroken
[color=#000000]█[/color][color=#777777]█████[/color] Enemies
[color=#000000]██[/color][color=#777777]████[/color] Neutral
[color=#000000]███[/color][color=#777777]███[/color] Friends
[color=#000000]████[/color][color=#777777]██[/color] Close Friends
[color=#000000]█████[/color][color=#777777]█[/color] Best Friends
[color=#000000]██████[/color] Family
[color=#777777]██████[/color] Heartbroken
[color=#000000]█[/color][color=#777777]█████[/color] Neutral
[color=#000000]██[/color][color=#777777]████[/color] Interested
[color=#000000]███[/color][color=#777777]███[/color] Crush
[color=#000000]████[/color][color=#777777]██[/color] Committed
[color=#000000]█████[/color][color=#777777]█[/color] Butterflies
[color=#000000]██████[/color] In Love
[color=#777777]██████[/color] Repulsed
[color=#000000]█[/color][color=#777777]█████[/color] Disgusted
[color=#000000]██[/color][color=#777777]████[/color] Neutral
[color=#000000]███[/color][color=#777777]███[/color] Confused
[color=#000000]████[/color][color=#777777]██[/color] Intrigued
[color=#000000]█████[/color][color=#777777]█[/color] Heart Racing
[color=#000000]██████[/color] Can't Get Enough

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Alteras work myself and if anyone is looking for other alternatives I've got a load of BBcode thread links to hash out there.

Also ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch I'm looking to get a Wolf Princess up and running sometime this week. Should I wait until your history is done to draw points from or is it cool if I just go ahead and make stuff up as I go?

Can one leave out the parts related to relationship with others for Now, until we agree on them?

LocKeii LocKeii -
I should have the lore up tonight, alongside my characters' histories. If you have ideas for kingdom based stuff (like a recession or something), let me know and we can work it out. But personal stuff like old loves, colossal mistakes, etc. are free reign for everyone.​

Swoob Swoob -
Watch Me :horns:

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
You don't have to include that if you don't want to. Thats just my own addition to the bunch. Lol​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back