• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Does anyone know which positions no one has expressed interest in or posted a CS for yet?

Swoob Swoob : Good thing I mentioned it then! :P Do you have a solid idea in mind already? If so I don't mind switching to Deer princess. Otherwise I think pretty much everything else people have expressed an interest in and whilst I know we can't claim I'd rather not compete with someone else because I don't want to force someone else out of the RP.
I did have a pretty good idea in mind, I'm sorry D: I don't want to force you not to make the character you want though!

If you—or anyone for that matter—do do a deer princess though feel free to talk to me, cause if my character goes through I was planning on having a decent history with the deer princess

Swoob Swoob : You go ahead then buddy. As far as I can see nobody's expressed an interest in the Rabbit Prince and I've just had a pretty cool idea for a character for them so I don't mind switching at all :)

Semblance Semblance : Swoob pipped me to it, but yeah all that plus Deer princess. Nobody's full on said 'I want to be the wolf princess' either, but there were a fair few people expressing interest in playing a wolf, snake or cat without specifying which one yet. With the amount of people interested it looks like competition for roles is going to be unavoidable.

we havent heard anything specifically for cat prince right?

SkyGinge SkyGinge -
Some people will expect you to do that magic, but you're not bound by it. Lol Some may be disapproving of it, though.
And Reo7 actually had to dip out for unforeseen reasons.​

Semblance Semblance -
And yeah, Swoob got the not spoken for ones right. But I honestly haven't okayed any of them. (Probably won't until tomorrow.)​

I should be getting ready for work. I have to be there in 40 minutes but I really have no motivation for it. XD Oh yeah. I just posted Jackson's backstory. (Because procrastination)

Ahhh okay. If that's what happened I'm gonna put up another wip post for a cat prince hopefully I get to use my lazy asshole

I feel that so much about work. All I do is stand around and talk to people even if they're asshats sooooo yeah xD
Work = not much motivation
Good luck lol

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch : Great, thanks for the clarification! Gotta say, I'm a big fan of this magic system - simple enough to allow for creative license, a wide breadth of versatility yet with clear-cut and intriguing consequences to stop spamming. I'm guessing elemental magic is a kind of neutral ground which people from all races choose to wield.

I agree about the magic! Really interesting and I look forward to playing with it lol
Alana will pout at the fact that she can't learn it all

Awesome, I think I'm going to vie for the snake princess role then!

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake Perhaps we could collaborate on a backstory since you're applying for the snake prince?

izayoiix izayoiix -
Yeah. I work at an adult retail store, so I'm really not up to listening about other people's body parts today. Lol so the good wishes are needed. Thank You.​

And awww... Thank You! I wanted to make magic as fair as I could for everyone. Lol And yeah, elemental is considered very basic so all kingdoms have their share of them.

izayoiix izayoiix -
Yeah. I work at an adult retail store, so I'm really not up to listening about other people's body parts today. Lol so the good wishes are needed. Thank You.​

And awww... Thank You! I wanted to make magic as fair as I could for everyone. Lol And yeah, elemental is considered very basic so all kingdoms have their share of them.
Oh damn yeah, good luck xD
I wish you the best of luck!

I work at PetSmart so I stand around listening to people think it's my job to clean up the mess their dog makes in my store. The dog was going to the vet which is in the back of our store, and left a trail of messy poop and the wife of the dogs owner refused to hold the dog so he could clean it up. She told him in front of us that it's our job to clean it if we work here.
My manager was ready to fight lol

I've just come to accept that people everywhere are gross and awful. No matter the job xD

I'm having real trouble trying to find a suitable picture for my rabbit man, where did you guys find your pictures?

I'm having real trouble trying to find a suitable picture for my rabbit man, where did you guys find your pictures?
Through google with a lot of sweat, tears, redirection to deviantart and pinterest, and determination

This may not be too helpful but I got mine from a lucky break on artstation

Artstation has some great pictures but it’s excruciatingly hard to find a good male picture

Dang everyone here is so nice. Meanwhile I’m about to try and steal 2 roles lol.

I’m also up for photoshop editing and art commissions. I probably can’t do a fully colored one though unless you guys don’t mind waiting an entire week.

Also tips on pic hunting sites: I used Zerochan, Pinterest, Deviantart, and Pixiv (personal fav) Happing Hunting

Thanks guys - I've tried a few of them with some success, though nothing that fits the whole-body aesthetic of the formatting most people have used. So looks like I'm either gonna have to go with an old-fashioned basic unpretty form or find something entirely different somewhere in the coding section :P

Thanks guys - I've tried a few of them with some success, though nothing that fits the whole-body aesthetic of the formatting most people have used. So looks like I'm either gonna have to go with an old-fashioned basic unpretty form or find something entirely different somewhere in the coding section :P
If you're talking about code, the The one I'm using is really basic if you want the code for that! It's a lot of stuff you just ignore/dont have to mess with and add in two images for backgrounds.

No problem! And if you need help getting the image to fit the whole body let me know! I had to play around with mine for a moment too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back