• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've been trying to teach myself the new bbcode+ without any non-bbcode coding background for my cs and im sweating profusely

I think I am incapable to put in a bio with the coding.
Is it a problem if I just... you know... make a plain old bio like a computer illiterate person?

I think I am incapable to put in a bio with the coding.
Is it a problem if I just... you know... make a plain old bio like a computer illiterate person?
im sure its fine, bbcode is the equivalent of a coloring book to keep the kids busy; it doesn't really matter in the end as long as the material's good

Hey just dropping in to say that I'm definitely interested in joining this! It's been a long time since I've played a tournament-like RP with dice (or without, either is fine!) and I have to say that I can't pass this up. Your concept is rly original and I can't wait to see where this goes with all of our different characters :)

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
Yeah, coding isn't a must. Just as long as you have the necessary information.
I just like to code. Lol​

Qro Qro -
Oh yeah. Most definitely. Seeing as Sodariel is currently at peace, I would see many of the kingdoms engaging in diplomatic things. Not to mention a lot of the royalty would have grown up around the same time and would've attended massive holiday events (like the Summer and Winter Solstices).​

Semblance Semblance -
Awesome. Thank you for the interest and nice comments. ^^​

Also, apologies. I knew that I said that I would have my histories done tonight, along with the lore, but a lot of stuff came up out of the blue. And now I have to go to bed soon since I have work tomorrow. Lol (My sleep schedule is seriously messed up, so we'll see how that works out...) I will continue working on Lore some more, though. (Magic is now done!)

Last edited:
MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
I honestly just googled and looked around deviantart and pinterest until I found someone. Once I saw one I liked that had multiple pictures I could use, I committed to them. Lol
(But my characters both came from Granblue Fantasy, funnily enough.)​

The Magic is filled out in Lore now (to give a better feel for the magic and the prices for using them). Some holidays and trial dates have been added, but I'm gonna go to sleep since I need to get up in six hours for my ten hour shift. Lol But I'll hopefully be back on sometime tomorrow night once I lock up. If not, I'll be back on the next day for majority of the day.

PM me if any of ya'll are interested in having our characters know each other well before the game starts.

we have a LOT of white-haired cses so far, i almost want to change my face claim to something without white hair

almost

*cries cause originally I didnt want one with white hair*
That image is the only one I found that I liked so yeah :p
But until you said that I didnt even realize it lol

i think its fine with white hair but if u want i can hop into photoshop and change it for you, it seems like the edges are pretty hard so it would be decently easy to

Thanks for the offer <3
I fail majorly at editing stuff so I appreciate whenever someone offers
But nah. I'm used to it now and it works so I can't really picture it being different xD

*sobs* Omg I'm surrounded by amazing people <3
Thank you very much! If in need I will definitely ask!!!

And thanks! I stole it borrowed it from my friend Ri.a xD
I use it everywhere now lol. She's got some great stuff up in her freebie thread~
And Alana is roughly halfway done! I've just got her combat stuff and history left!

I'm probably making a deer character, should I stick with healing magic?
Ooooo male or female?

izayoiix izayoiix : Probs male, but I'm still perusing the available lore to incite my muse into action. I'll be working on it for the next few hours as otherwise I probably won't finish it before like Tuesday next week as I have a busy Saturday-Monday.

Nice! I look forward to seeing your character! If I did another character I was thinking I might go the Deer route lol

I'm getting very excited for this xD

Swoob Swoob : Good thing I mentioned it then! :P Do you have a solid idea in mind already? If so I don't mind switching to Deer princess. Otherwise I think pretty much everything else people have expressed an interest in and whilst I know we can't claim I'd rather not compete with someone else because I don't want to force someone else out of the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back