• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A lot of us have just been using your code which Arkytior first used anyway, myself included. Thanks so much for allowing noobs like me access to such amazingly aesthetic code! :D
Aww you're welcome! I'm glad you're liking it!

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch I finally got most of my stuff done in the char thread, working on history now. You think its okay so far?
(Everyone's character seemed pretty sweet, so I went a little out of the box...)

I finally have the very basic history of the wolf princess up and running. Hopefully it's enough to give an overview of 'why' she is as a person. I kind of purposefully left out information for a lot of things (ie. the childhood incident scar, the reason for ice queen alias, etc) in hope of characters using the mystery as an ice breaker in the IC lol.

izayoiix izayoiix is it ok if I grab the code for the layout you used? I think there's some stuff in there that might help me
Yeah! It's in Ria's freebie shop if you need anything else from that. She's got a few other codes kinda similar.

Swoob Swoob : Actually it's RI.a RI.a 's code, very kindly let out as a freebie for people like us :)

Edit: ninja'd, lol

To use, just click reply to either mine or Arky's post and then see if you can figure out which sections to tweak

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch A couple questions about Sabotaging magic (for my snake princess)!
For poison magic, would turning the sweat on someone's skin into poison be a valid way of using this magic?
For emotional control, it says that the user has to give up their own Fae links- does that mean the user would have little to no emotion at all or would their emotional experiences just be less intense?

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch A couple questions about Sabotaging magic (for my snake princess)!
For poison magic, would turning the sweat on someone's skin into poison be a valid way of using this magic?
For emotional control, it says that the user has to give up their own Fae links- does that mean the user would have little to no emotion at all or would their emotional experiences just be less intense?
OH hi sister

There's nothing better than falling asleep on the couch and one of your contacts drying out. Lol So I'm essentially a cyclops since I'm practically blind in one eye. But I think I can still get things rolling.
As you guys might have seen, I was online last night and saw your OOC posts but I was pretty slow on the replying due to trying to pump the Lore posts out (mainly because I want to get this started relatively soon. Don't want any of us losing the motivation for this already. XD) I apologize if you thought I was ignoring you. That definitely wasn't the case.

Pertaining to skeletons that are finished, I will look over them once I finish up a little bit of lore (moreso the one for where the tournament is gonna be so you have an idea about the setting we'll spend most of our time in). If I find anything that's odd or conflicting, I'll PM you about it (I like to do this privately so no one feels like they're being put on blast). And if it looks good, I'll post about it here. ^^

RI.a RI.a -
0_o One of the coders is here. Omg... Act normal. Lol Thank you for the interest! As you can see, lots of roles are being applied for, but I haven't started accepting any (since I just woke up). If there's one you're particularly fond of, let me know and I'll wait before making a verdict. ^^​

Semblance Semblance -
You can definitely use poison magic like this, but in order to do it, she would've had to ingest a liquid like poison that was similar to sweat, if that makes sense. Think of it like alchemy mixed with Yaoyarozu's Quirk from My Hero Academia. As long as she's had lots of exposure to it and she understands it, she could virtually create any poison that has the basic properties of said substance already.

And for Emotional Control, they would have severed those Links completely so they can no longer feel emotions. However, there are extremely rare cases where some cuts weren't clean and the Links are still somewhat there, leaving them either only able to feel certain emotions or only able to feel emotions with the right stimuli (specific to each person). I would be willing to say that this could be the case for her, if you want, but she'd be probably be a little socially inept. Lol​

Last edited:
OH hi sister
Sup bro :) I'm going to post my WIP character sheet sometime today, but do you wanna collaborate on a history for them? I'm hoping they could be pretty close

There's nothing better than falling asleep on the couch and one of your contacts drying out. Lol So I'm essentially a cyclops since I'm practically blind in one eye. But I think I can still get things rolling.
As you guys might have seen, I was online last night and saw your OOC posts but I was pretty slow on the replying due to trying to pump the Lore posts out (mainly because I want to get this started relatively soon. Don't want any of us losing the motivation for this already. XD) I apologize if you thought I was ignoring you. That definitely wasn't the case.

Pertaining to skeletons that are finished, I will look over them once I finish up a little bit of lore (moreso the one for where the tournament is gonna be so you have an idea about the setting we'll spend most of our time in). If I find anything that's odd or conflicting, I'll PM you about it (I like to do this privately so no one feels like they're being put on blast). And if it looks good, I'll post about it here. ^^

RI.a RI.a -
0_o One of the coders is here. Omg... Act normal. Lol Thank you for the interest! As you can see, lots of roles are being applied for, but I haven't started accepting any (since I just woke up). If there's one you're particularly fond of, let me know and I'll wait before making a verdict. ^^​

Semblance Semblance -
You can definitely use poison magic like this, but in order to do it, she would've had to ingest a liquid like poison that was similar to sweat, if that makes sense. Think of it like alchemy mixed with Yaoyarozu's Quirk from My Hero Academia. As long as she's had lots of exposure to it and she understands it, she could virtually create any poison that has the basic properties of said poison already.

And for Emotional Control, they would have severed those Links completely so they can no longer feel emotions. However, there are extremely rare cases where some cuts weren't clean and the Links are still somewhat there, leaving them either only able to feel certain emotions or only able to feel emotions with the right stimuli (specific to each person). I would be willing to say that this could be the case for her, if you want, but she'd be probably be a little socially inept. Lol​
Awesome, thank you!! I was intrigued by Emotional Control at first, but the inability to feel most emotions is pretty crippling for a character, so I think I'm going to go with the Poison Control instead

I swear to god you guys I'm so close to getting this figured out

VvY1tLF.png

@RI.a -
0_o One of the coders is here. Omg... Act normal. Lol Thank you for the interest! As you can see, lots of roles are being applied for, but I haven't started accepting any (since I just woke up). If there's one you're particularly fond of, let me know and I'll wait before making a verdict. ^^
Haha hello! I'm interested in the deer princess (as you saw in the cs thread). I know Subtlety has also posted a cs for the role. eep competition

Sup bro :) I'm going to post my WIP character sheet sometime today, but do you wanna collaborate on a history for them? I'm hoping they could be pretty close

Awesome, thank you!! I was intrigued by Emotional Control at first, but the inability to feel most emotions is pretty crippling for a character, so I think I'm going to go with the Poison Control instead
Hey this Is exactly why I decided for sleep spells after a long consideration of emotional magic. I think I already made my guy enough of a cold mysterious type. He does not need to be an unfeeling bastard on top of that! And if you want, lets discuss our histories in pm, I was gonna write something about parents etc. It would be great if things werent conflicting.

So, you will be constantly saving your bro's ass, because I always roll low and thus I just have: 11, 13, 13 and 13.
Hey those are pretty solid numbers too! Although Ardyn will definitely get a kick out of having to save her older brother :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back