• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ryken City] The Alchemist's Heirloom

Novama

Elder Member
Mentions: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
OOC: I took some liberties with the opening narration. Rp will run on a 4 day schedule, so post at least once in the 4 days but feel free to post more and in any order so long as its not twice in a row. talking and communicate to each other your plans on posting. Nothing worse than a week going by and no posts appearing because everyone is waiting on someone else to post. If that happens, I'll close the thread. Current plan is to run the rp about 1 month. Rounds may go faster if everyone posts at a decent pace.
Time: 10am
Weather: cold and gray skies
TLDR: the party have accepted a quest for an alchemist to retrieve a magic item for him. they are currently at a table in a tavern to get the details of the job.
Post Listening:

Ryken Tavern

1702955541429.png

Beneath a gray, morning sky, the city of Ryken, capital of the illustrious country of Ryke, bustled with the fervent energy of a major trade port. Its streets, a nexus of cultures and commerce, thrummed with life, connecting the western realms to the enigmatic east. Amidst this confluence of worlds, the famed Adventurer's Guild beckoned the brave and the bold, promising quests of both glory and peril.

In the heart of this teeming metropolis, a quaint yet lively tavern played host to a meeting shrouded in whispers and intrigue. Here, amidst the dim glow of lanterns and warm fireplaces, Connor Erland and Marinka Ruscenu, two souls seeking their destinies, found themselves. Their quest, freshly taken from the hallowed halls of the Guild, was simple yet veiled in mystery: to collect a specific item for a local alchemist known only for his arcane knowledge and elusiveness.

The tavern, a microcosm of Ryken itself, was a melting pot of adventurers, merchants, and wayfarers. Amidst the clatter of mugs and the low hum of a hundred conversations, Connor's keen eyes and Marinka's vigilant gaze were fixed on their enigmatic contact. The alchemist, cloaked in the mysteries of his trade, held the key to their next journey, a venture that promised to test their mettle and might.

Beside them, an extraordinary presence marked their party – Keircey, a construct of unique origin, a golem graced with a soul. Keircey's pursuit of freedom and recognition intertwined with his and Marinka's aim to gain membership within the hallowed ranks of the Adventurer's Guild.

The tavern's warm glow cast dancing shadows over their table, creating a cocoon that seemed to separate them from the rest of the world. They would all need to lean in to hear the alchemist's whispered words.

"Thanks for coming, brave souls," he began, his voice as enigmatic as the potions that lined his cloak. "I will be honest with you, the job you accepted will be fraught with peril and shrouded in unknown. But at its heart are the secrets that we all ardently desire."

As the alchemist's tale unfolded, the air seemed to thicken with anticipation. Connor, Marinka, and Keircey would need to listen intently.

"My research into alchemy has led me to the discovery of a very particular existence and the location of what I seek. There was once an alchemist far more renown than myself the presided over an academy of sorts. Whatever it was, it brought about many alchemical wonders that I believe to be lost or perhaps outdated by today's standards. Regardless, there was something of note. An item in the hands of the headmaster of this place, presumably the great alchemist himself. When used, it supposedly could work wonders. Perhaps you are familiar with relics such as the philosopher's stone? It is possible this item, in the hands of a capable alchemist, could be used for similar works. I need to know. Any questions before I explain further? I'd hate for any of you to fall behind."

It was clear the alchemist thought very highly of himself. Were it not for the cancelation penalty and fee, you might imagine other adventurer's would find this person difficult to tolerate for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
🎤KEIRCEY🎤
INTERACTIONS: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny Novama Novama

• Journey for the artifact

Keircey was in the tavern sitting near a white-haired girl and a white-haired boy, whom he didn't know, yet seemed to be the two he'd be working with on this endeavor. His lavender-colored eyes scanned the room, he'd been there for an awful while. He was trying to make sure Diago hadn't found him since he ran away. He felt a sense of paranoia that gnawed at what semblance he had of a brain, though he knew Luniary was hunting him down. Diago Luniary was Keircey's creator and Keircey vaguely remembered his past life, but ever since waking up in this vessel, Diago's mental state seemed to have deteriorated more and more into the psychopath he was. The Widersian enginner was by no means Keircey's ally. The result of this was him needing to hide as well as taking up the necessary jobs to continue running...at least until he finds his freedom. Which was what brought him here. He wasn't using his alternate identity at the moment, though it was an ironic fact considering that his identity had failed to get into the guild a few times. Listening to their employer babble about what they needed to get done. When the man finished speaking, Keircey said,

"Well, besides the necessary details we'll need, no other questions really."

While he was at it he looked at the two he seemed to be working with and used [appraisal [E] ] to see if they would be worth taking the risk of trusting.

---
    Abilities used:
    Appraisal [E]
    ---
    Cooldowns:
    0/1
    ---
    Actions:
    Action 1: listen to the alchemist
    Action 2: press about the Necessary details
    Action 3: use apprasial on Connor and Marinka

Last edited:
Jura
Mentions: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Novama Novama

Jura crashed through the ceiling of the tavern and landed directly on a slime girl with a loud SQUELCH. Rolling around in his new gelatinous savior made him wonder if things really needed to be so complicated. Perhaps his pursuits were for naught. Maybe he should just live inside this slime girl for the rest of his life. Unfortunately he was soon ejected from his squishy new digs once the slime girl in question realized he didn't taste very good. Wriggling along the floor like a caterpillar while he awaited his body to properly wake up after the shock he experienced. Jura soon found the exact table he was looking for. It would seem he had arrived the latest of all the participants. Pulling himself onto a chair while a few helper gnomes began patching up the ceiling hole that Jura made. The aspiring mage was able to get the gist of what their employer wanted. Handed a bill for damages by a helper gnome. Jura hoped the quest he just accepted would pay well enough to get him into the big leagues and out of his current squalor. Once his employer questioned exactly what was up with his surprising entrance. Jura could only reply in a very straightforward manner.

"I attempted an experiment to see if the force of a Fireball could launch me in the direction of the tavern... I accidentally shot at some abandoned fireworks and now we are here"

Aurae.png
Aurae Faren

E Grade Character

Titles: Elf, Nomad, Native, Mundane

mentions: Novama Novama Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Renny Renny Gothixx Gothixx

Abilities/cooldown/Actions

Aurae pushed open the doors of the guildhall after she saw someone flying in the air, though flying might not have been the right word. She was supposed to meet someone along with some others who were taking a quest from an alchemist. Though she knew she was running late with her retainers following behind her. Though retainers only in name since there was literally no connection to the nobility as of yet. Well this is going to look great for a first time meeting. She thought to herself before taking a deep breath and puffing her chest up a little bit as she looked around the hall for a moment.

After a moment, her eyes fell on the group, and saw someone who looked like a slime, along with several others. Walking over to the group, she caught about half of what the alchemist was saying about the quest.
"Sorry about my late arrival, there was some complication," Aurae paused as she heard mention of the stone they were going to fetch or trying to find. Brushing some loose strands of silver hair behind her pointed ear, she tried to absorb the rest of what the man was saying. However, the quest seemed to be pretty straightforward at the very least in terms of what was being asked of them.
Elf character 1.png

However, the fact that the item wasn't still in use could draw a few concerns in the back of her mind. Her ruby gaze shifted from one person at the table to the next as one of them stated they had no further questions to which she furled her brow for a second. Seems curiosity doesn't kill the cat in this case but there has to be more to it than just this, why wasn't the item in another academy being used? She thought along with several other questions that raced through her mind.

Aura let out a small sigh,
"But that leads to another set of questions, if the stone could work wonders as you say, then why has it been lost or not recovered? Surely someone would have wanted to hunt it down and retrieve it if it does do the work you described." With that she placed her hands on the table and waited for a response from their benefactor.

Connor Erland
charc.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gothixx Gothixx Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon

Connor sat waiting as he idly fiddled with the new sheathe now hanging on his left side. He had some funds to be able to get a weapon smith to upgrade his equipment, though it did mean a change in structure and size. His katana didn't quite fit anymore inside the case he used to carry, necessitating a sheathe for it, and also a custom made one for the violin now strapped to his back. If I'm to be the greatest musician there is, people have to know I'm not just your average swordsman!

Connor remained silent as their client began speaking of the quest that they were to be accomplishing.

Currently, only he along with two others were present for the meeting. It was an open call, and so he would be working with people he didn’t know, but their quest will nonetheless be the same. Judging from their demeanor, they would be quite the… Oh, who am I kidding, I don’t even know what to look for to gauge strength. Don’t let recent successes get to your head.

The alchemist paused, to allow for them to ask any questions. There isn’t much Connor believes he could ask as yet, though it can’t hurt to get an immediate idea what he is getting into.

“I just want to clarify, what exactly are we- ”

A loud crash boomed throughout the room. Someone fell into the tavern, destroying a section of the roof.

“-looking for?”

The other people around them quickly took control of the situation, making Connor wonder if this was a normal occurrence. Despite his unconventional entrance, it seems that he was here for the quest as well. It was also right around this time that a group of elves entered, their apparent leader also taking up a position before the alchemist. Connor glanced over at all the newcomers and gave them a nod of acknowledgement once it was clear they were also going to be a part of the group.

(---)
Gunhild
dunhild.jpg
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Saviour of Golden Wheat, Otherworlder (Isekai'd))
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>

Novama Novama saxon saxon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Renny Renny DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Gunhild had been travelling alone for a while hailing from Sootspire on her own little mission outside of helping being a shrine guardian for her current favourite little foxgirl, having decided that her own goals weren't going to be achieved sitting around all day. Having managed to try and learn her bearings better around Ryke, she managed to come across a rather strange quest. Gunhild's hypothesis concluded that if Gunhild were to advance her own name in the world as a powerful status, then so should Baroness Caelia's own status which would prove politically useful to the fancy lady and reputably useful for the lizard herself. Plus, with all the fancy custom-made armour and tailblade from Caelia herself, Gunhild felt herself turning from funny big lizard to an iron juggernaut by the day.

"Ah, polly-tickles. Gunhild not know what Prettylady and Prettylittles like about the fake-fancyselves livings, but Gunhild do a big brain and can help. Then Prettybirb HAVE to say Gunhild is goodest Gunhild. Gunhild speak facts" Gunhild thought as they spoke allowed to themselves, coming across the tavern they had been looking for and entering in order to seek out whomever she was looking for. Noticing a group that she surmised was likely it, she came over without much thought and instead of sitting normally chose to blatantly sit on the floor with her tail curled and huddled close. She was usually acknowledged as too big for normal things in normal sized placed for normal people, but was trying to act normal anyway. Any semblance of normal however would be thrown out the window as soon as she opened her mouth to introduce herself.

"Hellos, smol friends. Gunhild is Gunhild. Gunhild come from Stonetownplace of Master-Baroness ReguLady and Shrineplace of Ringo the Floofiest best-floof. Gunhild helps with bestest and goodest helpses for pay of food and pets-gets... only if Gunhild wants pets-gets from a one-of-some, but Gunhild not needs for pay. Gunhild does a friendships for frees, because Gunhild's friendships is magics" Gunhild introduced as she was too late to hear the first thing the alchemist said yet oblivious to anything going on. In reality, Gunhild was doing this just to try and positively boost Baroness Caelia's name within Ryke. Then, she would just have to acknowledge how great Gunhild is. And THEN Gunhild will get the apple juice as well as petting and hugs, although Gunhild wasn't sure if Caelia was harbouring any secret apple juice despite aiming for it also.

Returning her distracted focus back to the group and the alchemist, she blankly stared.
"Okays, Gunhild listensies" Gunhild answered, waiting for anything else that had to be said. Looking over everyone else present, they felt awfully normal. Perhaps Gunhild had finally found the normal people in Ryke, or atleast whatever seemed like normal at the time.

Possessions (Currently On-Hand/Equipped)
  • Natural Weapons (E) - Full use of creature's body to attack as appropriate.
  • Natural Armour (E) (Heavy) - Possessed from Large feature in Skills.
  • Heavy Armour (E)
  • Tail Armour (E)
  • Tail Blade (E)

Abilities
1. Using Special Movement (Quadrupedal)(F) to walk/travel around.​

Marinka Ruscenu
VrNyFpZ.png

E Grade Character
Equipped Items
:
  • Simple Bow
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Small Coin Purse

Tags: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Renny Renny Femboy Femboy

Marinka leaned back into her chair, balancing it on its hind legs. There was an obvious look of awe as she took in the tavern they were in. The Adventurer’s Guild was something she had only heard about in passing back home. Being there in person was an entirely different feeling that had her almost buzzing from anticipation. It was almost a week or so since she set out to find that zing she felt was missing from her life and already an opportunity had fallen into her lap.

She set the chair down, glancing at her fellow companions. It was only the three of them at the table listening to the alchemist explain their upcoming quest. Marinka leaned forward onto the table, propping her elbows up onto the oak. She rested her chin into her hands, nodding idly every now and then our of courtesy. If she was being honest with herself, she had no extensive knowledge of alchemy or its importance. Coming from a family that mostly prided in their manual labor, magic was something she had yet to grasp.

“Hm, no questions from me either,” Marinka added after Keircey. “Seems like a simple errand. Go here, fight this, collect that, bring it back.”

As it was Connor’s turn to speak, a sudden interruption came into the tavern. She flinched from the loud crash, her head quickly turning towards the direction of the noise. Two newcomers came up to the table. Two interesting and very peculiar individuals who were going to join their small merry band. Sure is different from the folks we’d cater to back home. She mused to herself.

Marinka managed to push herself out of her startled state, giving the both of them a quick wave and a lopsided smile. “You came in just in time. actually.”

She went back into her relaxed state, listening idly as the conversation took place. The large Beastial that now appeared had pulled Marinka’s attention from the group. She couldn’t recall meeting one of that stature, how easily they towered over everyone and stood out like a sore thumb piqued her interest.

A merry band of misfits to keep me company for my first quest. Doubt mom and dad would believe my letters if I wrote to them about this. She thought to herself with a light chuckle as she finally placed her attention back onto the alchemist.

coded by archangel_

Last edited:
Mentions: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy
OOC: Jura's entrance will grant him a criminal title which will cancel out any of his adventurer titles he would have earned this rp. Keircey's appraisal goes off and folks notice they are getting scoped out. He sees basic sheet info of those that are E grade characters or lower (first character scanned only since the ability has a cooldown).
Time: 10:10am
TLDR: The alchemist suspects some of the party to be useless and/or stupid, but for those he has hope in, he shares what he can about the quest.
Post Listening:

Ryken Tavern

1702955541429-png.1132171

In the corners of the bustling tavern, the world seemed to pause momentarily, a collection of fates converging. The alchemist, a figure shrouded in mystery, surveyed the motley crew before him with a gaze that seemed dead inside.

His eyes, sharp as the edge of a surgeon's blade, flickered with a light of skepticism and open disdain as they passed over each member of the assembled party. The crashing entrance of Jura, drew a thin, almost imperceptible, smirk on the alchemist's lips. It was a look that spoke of countless seen and unseen follies he had witnessed in his long pursuit of alchemical mastery.

To Aurae, who posed questions as pointed as arrows, the alchemist offered a nod, his expression softening ever so slightly. Here was a mind that sought to pierce the shadows of ignorance, a trait he begrudgingly respected. Yet, the slight furrow of his brow betrayed his irritation at the delay her inquiries posed.

Connor's patient demeanor and silent observation earned him a measure of regard from the alchemist. It was clear that, of all the chaos that surrounded him, here might be a soul whose tempered spirit could withstand the crucible of their quest.

Marinka's straightforward acceptance of the quest, devoid of deeper curiosity or caution, drew a quick, evaluating glance. The alchemist's eyes narrowed, a silent judgment passed, yet within that look was a recognition of her potential usefulness.

And then there was Keircey, an anomaly among flesh and blood, whose mere existence reminded the alchemist of certain goals. His appraisal, while subtle, did not go unnoticed; it was met with a curious tilt of the head, a pondering of the mysteries that lay within the construct's head. Clearly, no manners.

Lastly, Gunhild's grandiose and unconventional introduction elicited a brief raise of the alchemist's eyebrow. Such a creature was not an oddity in Ryken, but her simple mind, while endearing to some, seemed to him like the naive chirping of a bird with the intelligence to match.

With the assessments made, the alchemist cleared his throat, drawing attention once more. "Bravery and folly often share the same bed," he began, his voice a melody of condescension and solemnity. "Yet, it is not my place to judge which of you sleeps where. You are here because you chose to be, because something within you called out for this."

He leaned forward, his cloak spilling like liquid night over the table. "The item you seek is not merely a trinket or bauble. It is a relic of immense power, lost to the whims of time and the arrogance of those who wielded it." His gaze settled on those he deemed worthy. "It is known as the Aether Conductor, a crystalline heart of alchemical potential. It was last seen in the hands of the master alchemist, Telarios, within the Ivory Spire of the lost academy."

The room seemed to shrink around them, the weight of history pressing in. "Your journey will take you to the Ruins of Sanguine Hollow, a place where shadows whisper, and the air tastes of forgotten spells. You will face trials, both of mind and mettle, and not all of you may return. I believe it is there that the academy's ruins can be found. Obviously the Ivory Spire would no longer be standing, so search as you see fit once you find the ruin and understand it may be a ruin within a ruin."

With a final, sweeping look that encompassed the entire group, the alchemist's expression softened, a rare glimmer of empathy breaking through his otherwise stern demeanor. "But know this," he said, "the path to greatness is often lined with the unexpected. Embrace what comes, and you may yet find what I seek."

As he finished, the tavern resumed its cacophony, the world spinning on, unaware of the small saga unfolding within its walls. The alchemist seemed to have a flair for the dramatic, but at least the party now had a heading and more information on the item they were looking for. The alchemist offered a scrap piece of a parchment with a crude map depicted on it showing the way to the Hollow, starting from the eastern Ryke town of Lingrifin. The town was about a 12 day journey from Ryken, but portals would make the journey near instant. The real question would be how easily found and traversed the Sanguine Hollow was. Despite the Alchemists drama, other adventurers had obviously been through the area before to enable the Alchemist to make the connection between the old academy and the current day ruin.

🎤KEIRCEY🎤
INTERACTIONS: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny Novama Novama Femboy Femboy saxon saxon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

The first person Keircey had scanned was the white-haired girl: Marinka. Which made her the one effected by his appraisal. From what the construct had managed to gather, she was about as smart as he was. Marinka also had slightly better precision and strength than he did. They were about just as fast as each other, which was really slow, and he had superior vitality than her. Marinka's skills would be useful in terms of things such as navigation and survival, but he knew to be careful. The girl knew how to deceive much like he did. The difference was he learned deception for the sake of performing in crowds, and he wouldn't know where or why she learned it, simply because he would be cautious about trusting her. Then three new arrivals had appeared. First it was a red-haired man who had made quite an entrance, albeit unintentionally, it would seem, if his words were true. But Keircey knew nothing about the fire mage and would therefore stick with as much caution as he would with everyone else, especially considering what may be the tendency to make interesting or questionable choices. The elf who joined asked a very good question. He'd admitted he hadn't thought about that, given the fact he wasn't an artifact expert, so that slipped his mind. Gunhild, on the other hand, didn't seem the brightest, but Keircey was sure the huge beast would make up for that in strength. Well, at least that was all he could hope. He would be careful around these people and keep a distance. His freedom could be at risk if he didn't. He looked at the map that the alchemist had shown. After reading it, Keircey turned around. He had no means to magically appear there. He told the rest of the group.

"I'm going to start walking ahead."

And then he walked ahead to begin the journey, regardless of if the others followed or not.

---
    Cooldowns:
    1/1
    ---
    Actions:
    Action 1: tell the rest of the group he's leaving
    Action 2: leave to begin the trip

Last edited:
Aurae.png
Aurae Faren

E Grade Character

mentions: Novama Novama Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Renny Renny Gothixx Gothixx Femboy Femboy

Aurae looked around at the group of the two silver-haired humans, and then the construct golem caught her eye. Then there was the girl that had the slime-like appearance and now the woman that resembled a lizard in some ways. Well this certainly will be an exciting group to tag along with, though I suppose time will tell how useful each person will be. But for the time being, I suppose its going to be a long trip. She thought to herself as her shoulders slumped a little bit. Placing her hands on the table she closed her eyes and nodded as she was processing all the information being given to them.
"Are you sure you are just an alchemist? The dramatic effects from earlier...well I suppose that isn't important right now the only question I have is do you have a map of the old academy or has that been lost to the ages as well?" Aurae inquired as she opened her eyes and intertwined her fingers together. She didn't need all the information after all where would the fun be if they knew everything that was going to happen? The one that introduced themselves as Gunhild seemed like an interesting one, though how the woman talked was slightly concerning. To her it seemed the woman at least had the bronze to back up many things however, if there was a puzzle then it would be trouble.
Elf character 1.png

However when the crude map was slid over she looked down at it momentarily. There was a slight frown before nodding her head. "Well at least we have the heading on the matter-" Aurae stopped at Keircey, got up and said that he was going to start heading out and making his way there. "Wait, do you even know where you are going?" She protested standing up from the table and quickly grabbing the map.

Looking over at the rest of the group for a moment, "Aurae Faren at your service," Aurae introduced herself as she gave a slight bow before looking back over her shoulder at their companion who was already starting to leave the area. "We should hurry after him I believe, better not to travel alone," she stated with a smile as she then turned on her heel and started to follow their golem companion out of the tavern to start the long journey motioning for her retainers to follow.

Jura
Mentions: Novama Novama saxon saxon DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Jura listened intently to the words of the Alchemist who had hired them all for this job. Apparently this task wouldn't be so simple as grabbing some potion ingredients in a well lit glade. The aspiring magus knew that traveling to somewhere as dangerous as Sanguine Hollow spelled trouble for everyone sitting at this table. Scratching his cheek and trying to figure out just HOW he was even going to get there in the first place. Jura began noticing his other team members begin to get up to leave. Now Jura had no plan of his own but he didn't want to just awkwardly hang here like some kind of loner. Rising from his seat while his burlap cape coat fluttered in the breeze that came from someone opening the door to the tavern. A calm Jura cleared his throat before addressing the group. "I'm heading out" said the red haired caster before turning on his heel and exiting the tavern. His destination was sort of, kind of clear after reading the map provided by the client.

He had no idea where exactly the portals to their destination where. However Jura decided get started on foot and hopefully he'd see something resembling a portal soon enough. Making sure there was no one around his immediate vicinity. Jura placed his hand on the right side of his chest, where his catalyst had been implanted like a second heart. Pointing both hands at the ground and beginning his rudimentary incantations. The ever confident and slightly unhinged Jura cast the only spell he knew in order to launch himself skyward and towards his goal.

Actions:
.Leave Tavern
.Fireball = Fire Affinity F + Magic F + Magic Area of Effect F + Magic Targets F

(slowmind and bad lifetimes, might be mistakess iin this post)
Gunhild

dunhild.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Saviour of Golden Wheat, Otherworlder (Isekai'd))
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Mentions: Novama Novama saxon saxon DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Gunhild listened to the long speech given by the alchemist, not willing to say it out of the questionable timing but quickly getting a strange idea in her mind that this felt entirely like a setup of someone trying to trick others into getting a powerful object that was said to be misused by others so they can misuse it themself. Being sent to a place that seemed dangerous to get it as well as the fact Gunhild or seemingly nobody else knew really any background on the alchemist they were helping, the big lizard silently pondered what he could actually need it for himself.

Not asking at the current moment and glancing a look at the map before it was eventually taken up by Aurae who had ran off to catch up with Keircey, Gunhild knew she didn't have any fast way of getting to their destination and that she would have to take the long walk there if there was no alternative. Looking to the alchemist for a moment, she nodded but held a concerned look about the person they were doing the task for.

"Friends-Group find al-kemmie thingy in roo-inses place. Gunhild... try makesies sureses friendies-groupy find home way and not stucks someplacewhereelse" Gunhild answered. She wasn't feeling fit at all to be any sort of leadership or hold responsibility, especially since she was hoping to return back to Sootspire sooner than the given travel date, but there were much better odds if she could actually keep track of all the little peoples running around that were going to be part of her life experience for the oncoming amount of time.

"Gunhild miss floofa and prettybird already... maybe even bot-bot and bot-bot-two. Gunhild must do fast and well, do good for Stonetownplace-friends-and-peopleses... " Gunhild mumbled to herself, still a little wondering if they should actually be getting it for the alchemist. Perhaps she should try to question him to the best that her conversational skills would allow before letting someone hand it over. Following to outside of the tavern to get a move on and start heading to their destination, she looked to the other three that had already set off see to it fast.

"Little ones' little leggies tirey quicksies. Gunhild will carry little ones off their little legs, to ride a Gunhild, if they are weaksies leggies, so Gunhild and smols can gets to place-place. Gunhild can evens floofify. Firstest of all the classies Floofhild mount. Gunhild likeses a fishy-n'-see" Gunhild said as she offered to literally carry the team on her shoulders, and back, if it needed to come to it even for the sake of continually travelling for longer periods without break. That, and she was questioning whatever Jura was doing in her mind. Unsure if this meant he had a fast way of getting there, she supposed that if he were to split off that they would locate him whenever they were closer.

"So, wheres smolsies from? Near-place or the far-places? Gunhild with new smols for many-much unhappened-time for the now-next-unhappened time. Sneaky thoughts can make non-friends of to-be-friendsies, that not nice" Gunhild asked to Keircey and Aurae, assuming that Jura had a logical way of travel that he wouldn't be a travel companion for the trip there seeing as she didn't kniw what he was planning to do.

Abilities
1. Using Special Movement (Quadrupedal)(F) to walk/travel around.

Connor Erland
charc.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gothixx Gothixx Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy

The alchemist continued, the explanation bordering on being quite theatrical. Connor gave his full attention and listened with interest. Try as he might to remain perfectly calm and professional, by the time the alchemist has finished and their objective spelled out, Connor wasn’t able to keep the small smirk from showing itself. It all sounded so exciting, another adventure that feels like the dramatic stories he always loved listening to.

As the explanation came to a close, Connor stood up and now swept his gaze once again over the rest of the group that now increased in size with the addition of the other newcomers. Kiercey had Connor concerned a little, noticing that he was behaving as if he can’t relax since earlier. Is there something wrong?

Connor was just about to ask about it when Kiercey abruptly stood up, and with a brief announcement of his intentions, started walking his way outside the tavern.

“Hey, it’ll be better to stick together…!”

The elf with them, introducing herself as Aurae, at least seemed to think the same way. Connor followed suit, nodding and then looking back towards the rest of the group still with them.

“Connor Erland. I fully agree with you, let’s catch up.”

The red haired mage then also cast a spell, leaving much in the same way that he entered. That seems convenient, being able to just fly away like that.

Connor smiled appreciatively as Gunhild let them know her offer. She definitely looked quite strong, but with how there are quite a bunch of them here, including the group of elves with them…

“I appreciate the offer, but uh, would you really be able to carry multiple people? We can all just walk together otherwise.”

Either way, he made to follow the rest of them outside, onwards to their destination.

Mentions: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy
OOC: Gothix skip 1. Jura does not possess a natural catalyst, so he will need healing, clothes, and a new or fixed catalyst to be adventure ready again.
Time: 10:40am
TLDR: jura maims himself and destroys his catalyst (which is not a natural one). the rest of the party are moving toward the chaos gate and anything else at their leisure
Post Listening:

Ryken Tavern

1702955541429-png.1132171

As the party took their leave of the alchemist, Aurae's inquiry hung in the air like a delicate thread of hope. The alchemist, with a sage-like stillness, responded, his voice a murmur laced with regret. "Alas, no such map exists within my grasp, or if it does, it has eluded my eyes, shrouded in the mists of the forgotten," he confessed. His gaze lingered on the eager faces before him, a faint, melancholic smile etching itself upon his lips as he beheld the flickers of disappointment and resolve that danced across their expressions.

Outside, the morning streets of Ryken were filled with life and commerce, the air alive with the sounds and scents of a city awakening. Jura, his heart set ablaze with ambition and the thrill of the quest, uttered his incantations. A spark of fire danced at his fingertips, a prelude to the chaos that would soon unfold. With a dramatic flourish, he cast his spell, the magic coursing through his veins like a torrent of wild flames.

The result was catastrophic.

A fireball erupted, its roar a deafening testament to the mage's folly. The streets erupted in a chorus of startled cries and chaos as Jura's body was catapulted a mere four yards from his origin, his catalyst shattering into oblivion. His clothes and flesh were consumed by the merciless flames, leaving him a charred semblance of his former self. He landed with a crunch that spoke of bones giving way to the unforgiving embrace of the ground, narrowly avoiding the innocent lives that bustled about their morning routines. The stench of burnt flesh filled the air, a grim reminder of the price of recklessness.

As the group, having just exited the tavern, witnessed the horrific scene, Gunhild's instincts surged forth. She perceived Jura's broken form not as a foolhardy mage but as a comrade in dire need of aid. He seemed very carriable or at least in need of carrying. Perhaps a shovel too if all the pieces were necessary.

The city of Ryken, undaunted by the morning's incident, continued its steady rhythm. The party, now more cautious but undeterred, made their way through the winding streets toward the Chaos Gate. The structure stood as a monument to the city's might and ingenuity, guarded by vigilant sentinels whose eyes missed nothing. It was here that travelers, merchants, and adventurers alike crossed the thresholds between realms, a nexus of possibilities and promises.

As they approached, the grandeur of the Chaos Gate unfolded before them. Majestic and foreboding, it was a massive fortified structure made to protect the portals as much as protect the people from what may come through the portals. The guards, recognizing the symbols of quest patrons, nodded respectfully, allowing them passage. The cost of travel, a burden often heavy, was lifted from their shoulders, a gift from those who sought the completion of their daring task, presumably the alchemist in this case.

Approved for travel through one of the portals in the Chaos Gate to the town of Lingrifin, it was up to the party if they wished to depart immediately through the portal or if they had more they wished to do in the city before departure.

1703732936905.png

🎤KEIRCEY🎤
INTERACTIONS: Gothixx Gothixx Renny Renny Novama Novama Femboy Femboy saxon saxon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Keircey didn't have any healing abilities, and quite frankly his first thought would've been after hearing the explosion Jura caused would have easily been 'this is why idiots shouldn't be able to use magic'. However, that wasn't what it was because of his own empathy. Despite being a construct, truth be told, he had learned a sense of empathy in order to connect with a given audience. It made performing that much easier...but sometimes it felt like some sort of weakness, though it didn't mean he wasn't going to lend the fire mage any aid. He began rummaging through his bag before proceeding to ask the rest of the group.

"Does anyone here have any healing abilities?"

After asking that, he went over to Jura and handed him some of his extra clothes he had retrieved from the bag. They were plain and would cover up the guy for the time being...they were at least close in height so it was hard to tell if they'd be to big or too small after handing him the clothes and went to the rest of the group without saying a word. When Gunhild asked about carrying everyone he replied.

"I don't need it...he might though."

He pointed at Jura. Keircey had a resistance to fatigue luckily. Though it seemed Gunhild had likely already noticed what happened, it was difficult not to notice anything like that. Then he randomly said, deciding it was best to introduce himself despite the chaos.

"My name's Keircey."

He wasn't ready to trust them yet but Gunhild, surprisingly, had a point, no need to make enemies, especially by accident.

After that once they had made it to the portal instead of taking of again, as it became clear the group wouldn't let him walk off like that which in a way was fair. So he said

"I'm going to go ahead and go through. I'll wait for you guys on the other side of the portal."

And with that he left...again, but was actually waiting for the others.
    ---
    Summary:
    keircey gives Jura some of his extra clothes, once everyone arrives at the portal he let's them know he's walking through it and will wait for them on the other side.
    ---
    Actions:
    Action 1: Give Jura some clothes
    Action 2: speak to the others
    Action 3: walk through the portal

Last edited:
(?)
Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large, Thoroughly Petted, Saviour of Golden Wheat, Otherworlder (Isekai'd))
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Mentions: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Renny Renny saxon saxon Gothixx Gothixx

After a blatantly unmissable sound of an explosion, Gunhild turned her attention to the failed attempt of Jura as she could only witness what was the most questionable thing. Surely he had done this before successfully, since no wielder of magic would willingly detonate themselves for some reason. Hearing Keircey suggest his need for being carried, Gunhild grumbled and rolled her eyes that it only took them getting out of the tavern for one of their members to be so weak that physical support was needed.

"Gunhild not doccy-ter, Gunhild thoughs can carries little Firebait" Gunhild spoke as she just chose to grab Jura whether he liked it or not. Should've thought about it before attempting a self-destruct spell to avoid the responsibility of a lengthy retrieval quest. A bit unamused that her offer was immediately needed in order to carry someone who was self-destructive to themselves, she plopped Jura on her own back as she decided he might as well try to rest in comfort so he was healthy enough to support them once they arrived, concentrating her own inner ability in order to floof up to become the big fluffy giant she knew she could be. Even Regula had agreed Gunhild was basically the biggest and floofiest bed in Ryke, and Regula was fancy and somewhat politically mattered in some way so she must have been right. Plus, Jura might at least make a good grenade if he served no other purpose.

"Smol Firebait so fastly cookeded, maybehaps not goodest friend-trip friend? Maybehaps too weaks, mights be a spooked baby-man" Gunhild commented aloud about Jura's potential incompetence as she turned to Connor's suspicions about her maximum capacity. Nodding, she answered.
"Gunhild lifts many-smols and mores. Gunhild can does that, is easies. Gunhild can carries any-many smols, even elfy-smols of many-any, of smols" the big lizard affirmed as she continued onwards to the portal within the Chaos Gate. Seeing as others shouldn't have trouble showing up, she just chose to go along with Keircey's point of waiting on the other side. They should all be present to tackle whatever they had to anway, as long as nobody else tried doing something ridiculous.

"Gunhild feel the very-times is big-times wide, not high. Gunhild life very simples in unvery-firster-times, and now... very-times not. Gunhild want-think many-all not-Firebait smols not dumbdumb. All-many smols thinkies Gunhild dumbdumb, then things-times in the very are very'd... " Gunhild mumbled in disappointment, holding her face in her palm as she shook her head hoping this wasn't a sign of things to worsen in strange ways. She left the shrine for this, she gave up time out of her own important schedule to go find some item for a spicy-juice maker and to carry around a man pretending to be a steak.

 Actions
1. Use Living Caravan to carry Jura.
  • Living Caravan - Superstrength (E), Large (E), Special Movement [Quadrupedal](F) - Can act as a living caravan and large pack beast for cargo and people with the space and size to do so, with the strength to carry and be unhindered - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
2. Become a big floofy floof.
  • Feature: Fur Growth - Can control growing and losing fluffy fur.

Jura
Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Femboy Femboy
1703841088795.png

Agony, that was the first thing Jura felt when his attempt to launch himself with Fireball went awry. Although it was only for but a few moments. Those few moments were all it took to engulf the mage in flames. His clothes burned to a crisp, the air in his lungs was replaced with smoke and his world was bathed in red. The destruction of his catalyst would have alarmed Jura had it not been for the scorching of his flesh. Fire seeped into his body like a parasite that ate away at all it could sink its teeth into. Jura would have screamed if not for the scorching of his vocal cords. The subsiding of the flames was just the beginning of a new kind of pain. Left naked and horribly burned. One might assume Jura had been the victim of a dragon attack rather than the result of a failed spell. He was barely recognizable as the chipper magus who flew in through the ceiling. Laying there with his raw and seared flesh exposed to air. Jura felt something land next to him. Clothes, fresh clothes courtesy of his new companion. Moving in any sort of way wracked his body with pain anew. However he needed something to wrap himself in to stop his burns from getting any worse. Scooped up by the large lizard woman who had identified herself as Gunhild. Jura did his best not to screech in pain every time she moved him in her ignorance. Riding atop her back and doing his best to push through the burning of his body. An anguished Jura wondered if he would die today.

Actions:
1: Burn
2: Turn Clothes into Bandages to Wrap
3: Gunhild

Aurae.png
Aurae Faren

E Grade Character

mentions: Novama Novama Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Renny Renny Gothixx Gothixx Femboy Femboy

Aurae watched the whole scene unfold with their comrade attempting to fly into the air only to burn himself. The smell of burnt flesh hung in the air made her sick as she pinched her nose to attempt to get away from it. Though this only lessened it a bit, though their comrades new form was now not something that she wanted to look at. As Gunhild lifted their comrade up she let out a sigh of relief. Though from the sounds of Gunhild was going to become the party's beating stick and pack mule at this rate. When their construct companion asked if anyone had any healing spells she replied, "I don't have anything to heal our comrade, though maybe we will find a healer in the town through the gate. Surely they will have something no?"

That was when Gunhild spoke and once again Aurae had to autocorrect it in her head. Though she wasn't sure if it was a lack of education or something else. But, for the time being, that wasn't entirely important so long as she could understand what was being said. Smiling she kept on going forward following the rest of the group as she looked at Keircey. "Keircey, you seem....troubled I guess, also distant is there something going on?" Aurae inquired the constructed had left earlier and he seemed to be keeping a distance from the group, which wasn't going to help them if they got separated or got caught up in a fight.

As the group continued on their journey through the city, the smell of their comrade's flesh didn't go away and Aurae tried to remain upwind to avoid. Though she wanted to gag from the smell, she was holding it down at least for the moment. As the gates got closer and closer and the structures became more apparent. The small entourage of other elves followed closely behind her. Even she knew how expensive this kind of travel was, which gave her the impression their benefactor was fairly rich at the very least. Scraching her chin she let out a small sigh and then looked up as Keircey then went through the portal alone.

Shaking her head, she turned to the rest of the group, "Well, I suppose we better catch up to our friend there, hopefully, we will find a doctor in the town." Aurae hopped so at least that way they wouldn't be down a person already so early in their quest. The whole thing was rather concerning to her, but she figured they would be fine at least until they reached their destination. After that all bets seemed to be off. She then stepped through the portal along with the other elves when the group was ready to move on.

Marinka Ruscenu
VrNyFpZ.png

E Grade Character
  • Simple Bow
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Small Coin Purse
  • Go through portal
  • Interaction with Gunhild
  • Interaction with Aurae
Tags: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy

The alchemist's words repeated in Marinka’s head as she left the tavern with her temporary companions for the upcoming quest, her mind already buzzing with ideas for how to go about in finding the artifact. Magic was still a concept she was not used to seeing much of. Woodwork and making a living through her trade was the only path Marinka had set for her before she decided to set out. Whatever wonders were to be had on her adventure, she was willing to learn from and hopefully find some sort of advantage from the whole ordeal.

Gold obviously. She thought to herself. Gold and whatever shiny trinkets I could get my hands on. Could try to buy myself a new bow...or a dagger. A pretty looking too, with gold embroidery—

Her thoughts were interrupted from the sudden explosion. It was close enough that her ears rang and the noise made her head throb. But nothing compared to the awful smell of burning flesh meeting her nose. Marinka’s attention was on Jura in an instant, only to be met with the sight of what she assumed was a burning corpse.

“Heavens above…” Marinka swore under her breath, attempting to turn her nose away from the horrible smell. Barely thirty minutes into their journey and already one of them was severely injured.

As Gunhild hoisted the poor man onto their back, Marinka grimaced at the sight. “Careful now, he’s basically an open wound.” She tried to caution before glancing at the rest of her companions. They seemed just as lost on how to give more aid to Jura. If she was surrounded by more nature then maybe she would have tried to gather something that could help. Though, she was not much help just standing there and gawking. Hopefully the clothes he was offered could lessen the friction from the burns.

Marinka nodded in agreement with Aurae. “A healer should be ur first priority above anything else.”

And hopefully they won’t charge much.

Marinka watched as Keircy and Aurae went through the portal. She took on last quick glance behind her, before heading into the portal as well.

coded by archangel_

Last edited:
Connor Erland
charc.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gothixx Gothixx Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy

“Huh, alright, it would be very much appreciated then.”

Connor was amazed at Gunhild’s strength. It may have appeared as though she was going to be a bit slow on the uptake, but with how serious she seems to be when having to do her job, this might not be the case. Connor won’t be able to think more about it however, as the explosion from the sky above them let them know that their mage friend wasn’t quite able to fly, and was now falling back towards them. What goes up, must come down, I suppose.

He initially reacted with an exasperated sigh, though he quickly became alarmed when he got a better look at the state of the burnt mage. Clearly, unlike Jura’s entrance earlier back at the tavern, the firepower in this mishap was significantly stronger.

“What’d you do?!”

Connor followed the group as they started moving for the portal, while taking glances at Jura's condition. The mage’s state looked quite painful, making him wince. This gave him an idea, and he swiftly grabbed his violin and katana. With a practiced flourish, he moved them into position for performance, ensuring everyone around would notice. Just like how you practiced. There wasn’t many opportunities for Connor to have used this as he was still quite early in his adventuring career, and this one was a perfect chance for it.

“How about some music on the way? Not sure how much this will help, but I bet it’ll make it easier until we can get you to a doctor.”

Actions:
[1] - Use Soothing Melody

Soothing Melody - Magic D, Selective Magic F, Magic Area of Effect F, Healing E, Performance F - Play a melody, generating a slight healing effect to allies within Connor's immediate vicinity - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown

OOC: Gothix skip 1. Jura does not possess a catalyst, he could use more healing, clothes (the cold will not be pleasant)
Time: 10:50am
TLDR: party arrives in lingrifin and must decide what to do next.
Post Listening:

Lingrifin

1704078038783.png

As the adventurers stepped through the swirling vortex of the portal, they emerged from another Chaos Gate into the rustic surroundings of Lingrifin, a stark contrast to the bustling streets of Ryken they had left behind. The town of Lingrifin lay cradled at the base of the eastern hills, its modest walls standing guard over the homes within. A singular castle loomed over the settlement, a protective watchtower from which the town's legacy as a hunting community could be overseen. The main road, more a path of worn stones and dirt, snaked westward, marking the route of traders and travelers alike.

Lingrifin, though smaller, held an air of rugged charm. Its inhabitants were known for their brave and unique approach to hunting the monstrous creatures that roamed the forested hills to the east. Around the town, various contraptions and tools hinted at their trade – traps cleverly disguised within the earth, and weapons tailored for beasts of all manners. The town's trade was most apparent in the training grounds, where young hunters/adventurers learned the art of combat, their weapons infused with enchantments and their movements mimicking the very creatures they sought to overcome. There were a few young hunters training that morning in the cool air. Steam visibly streaming from their bodies against the chill.

Connor's magic had eased Jura's pain somewhat, the soothing melody knitting together flesh where it was burned the least. The deeper burns, however, still needed more potent healing, a service beyond the immediate capabilities of their group. As Jura's condition stabilized from immediate danger to a painful endurance, the party's attention turned to finding more substantial aid.

The church of Lingrifin, a sturdy structure of stone with tall, narrow windows and a spire that reached towards the heavens, promised a solace of healing. Yet, the residents spoke of the cost and time such healing demanded, especially for an injury as grievous as Jura's. The capital, they were told, would have a wider selection of healing services, but for now, they needed to make do with what was available. They could choose to wait the day and eventually received treatment or they could go about their business and try again the following day.

Looking eastward, the adventurers' gaze met the sprawling expanse of forested hills that quickly rose outside of town. The trees, a dense cloak of green, seemed almost to whisper secrets of the ancient land. Somewhere within that labyrinth of nature lay the Sanguine Hollow, a place shrouded in as much mystery as it was danger supposedly. The ruins they sought were hidden there. Perhaps the hunters of Lingrifin would know something about the place.

The party would now need to decide what to do next. The chill in the air and Jura's injuries would make travel for him especially difficult. Slowing down Gunhilde may minimize some of the struggle but it could also create liability if things got dangerous. The party had a crude map, but there was no telling what they would encounter or how long their expedition would take.

🎤KEIRCEY🎤

"Nothing that concerns you guys exactly...at least I hope it doesn't."

He replied to Aurae bluntly. It wouldn't be best to lie that there wasn't anything going on, someone he was hiding from. In this case, his creator was unpredictable in nature and the definition of psychotic. If the group had the unfortunate chance of bumping into his creator, he didn't know if Diago would do anything to them. He hoped not, and didn't want to sound rude about it. Moving onto the situation at hand, they had an artifact to find and Jura was burnt to a crisp-- a living flesh wound. He looked through his bag again. He did have another set of clothes, but that was for his alternate identity.

"Okay, I don't have any other clothes that would work for Jura..."

He turned to Jura.

"Did...did you even have to try to blast yourself like that? Now's not the time for a lecture though..."

He began to ponder.

"If Connor's the only one here with healing we have...maybe we should wait the day out so Jura can get healed and continue tomorrow? In the meantime...there are five of us uninjured. Two can stay with Jura and the other three could maybe ask around for any info on Sanguine Hollow?"

He suggested to the rest of the group. It perhaps wasn't the best idea, but they had little resources, and he doubted his electricity was going to help Jura any.
    ---
    Actions:
    Action 1: ponder
    Action 2: suggest a idea to the rest of the group for what to do next.

Aurae.png
Aurae Faren

E Grade Character

• Butter up - Persuasion F, Energized F, Culture F, Etiquette F, Insight F, - Aurae uses her knowledge of Ryke Culture and Etiquette to try and get on someone's good side. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown.
1. Used Butter up

Aurae noticed the group wasn't off to great start at all, the fact they were done a person already wasn't a very good image that should have been shown. Upon passing through the portal and arriving on the other side, Keircey replied to her line of questioning. To which she cocked and eyebrow not really sure what to make of the whole situation. Could he be a very reserved individual or is there more to it? I mean I suppose it's not of my business to begin with but if we are going to have to watch each other's back. She thought to herself, bringing her hand up to her chin as she pondered it for a moment.

When she heard about the cost and the time that would be required to heal their party member, she let out a sigh as she brought her hand to the tip of her ear and started to rub it between her fingers as she pondered it for a moment. That was when Keircey offered a suggestion which seemed to be the best option they had at the moment, the more information they had, probably the better for their journey. As she pulled out the crude map once again she went to orient for a few seconds before looking eastward to which seemed to be the direction of their destination.

"You could leave Jura with Gunhild and me, I will go and see what I can do with the church. Maybe if I talk to them, they will be willing to help us out, at least for the time being. Though I'm sure they will want a favor in return," Aurae sighed as she let her hands drop. The matter at hand needed to be dealt with, and there didn't seem to be much of a way around it. She looked back over to the church before biting her lower lip and walking toward the church to attempt to deal with the matter at hand.

Aurae then clenched her fist as she approached the church to go speak with the priest for the village in the hopes she would be able to have their companion healed. "Hello, I'm here to talk with someone about healing my companion. The idiot managed to burn himself, I know it would be time-consuming. However, we are on a request from the guild, I was hoping the church would be able to help him. I know you don't have as much resources as the capital churches but we would be ever grateful for the help," Aurae pleaded as she bowed her head hoping it would be accepted.

(slow and pained with covid and other problems rn so, shortmaybe post with mistakes)
Gunhild
20230927_184330.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild snuffed and grumbled when she heard Aurae give the suggestion of leaving Jura with them so that they could look for healing to support them, a bit miffed that Keircey thought they should wait the day to try and get him to feel better. This task was starting to get longer and longer for reasons that shouldn't have to be part of anybody else's responsibility, sighing as she rubbed her face in annoyance.
"Fine, smol Flittle-Bibby and Gunhild take Steakbait for eats- helpses. Get faxes to faster-times the time-time" Gunhild spoke as she followed Aurae carrying Jura with her still. When they had got there, Gunhild just hoped however Aurae could sweet-talk the priests or members of the church into providing valuable support, even if their issue was quite ridiculous and unbelievable.
"Flittle-Bibby shoulds asks Sangy Ho-Lo after-helpses" Gunhild quietly said to Aurae after she had asked them for assistance while they were awaiting an answer.​

Marinka Ruscenu
VrNyFpZ.png

E Grade Character
  • Simple Bow
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Small Coin Purse
  • Suggest a meet up location
  • Speak to an elder hunter
Tags: Novama Novama DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia saxon saxon Femboy Femboy Renny Renny

Marinka listened as Keircy gave some suggestions for what the group should do. She crossed her arms over her chest, glancing at Jura who still was in Gunhild’s hold. She wasn’t a healer and her standing idly by doing nothing didn’t benefit their current situation. When Aurae volunteered to give Jura aid along with Gunhild, she nodded.

“No use traveling if one of us is injured.” Marinka shrugged, glancing at a few of the residents that walked around them. “In the meantime I can scout ahead, see if we can get some information from some of the folks here. We should pick a spot to regroup at while we’re separated.”

She spun in a slow circle, staring at each building trying to think of a decent meeting spot. She hummed idly to herself as her eyes settled on one of the many training grounds in the town. She pointed it out, tilting her head towards the many hunters there. “Could meet up somewhere around there? It stands out from some of the buildings here.”

With that, Marinka separated from the group, heading deeper into the town’s busy streets. With each hunter that passed by she looked around trying to find someone that stood out the most to her. Someone that at least would give her the information she was looking for. She opted to approach one of the older looking hunters, jogging up to him with what she hoped was a polite smile.

“Excuse me, sir!” She called out. “Sorry, I won’t take up much of your time. I just wanted to ask if you knew anything about a place called Sanguine Hollow? Or, if you know someone that does could you point me in the right direction?”

coded by archangel_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back