• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Ringmaster Rises || OOC

I was wondering if the last names of each character was included in the team name combos.

Is that even a thing in canon?
It's the first names, not the last. And yes it is cannon.

The RWBY universe has a set of naming rules set by the creator, which are as follows:
- Character names must be either a color, sound like a color, have the meaning of a color or remind you of a color.
- Team names must be 4 characters long, be made up from the first letter of each team member's name and must form an acronym that is either a color, sounds like a color, has the meaning of a color or remind you of a color.

It's the first names, not the last. And yes it is cannon.

The RWBY universe has a set of naming rules set by the creator, which are as follows:
- Character names must be either a color, sound like a color, have the meaning of a color or remind you of a color.
- Team names must be 4 characters long, be made up from the first letter of each team member's name and must form an acronym that is either a color, sounds like a color, has the meaning of a color or remind you of a color.

Gotcha. I was asking cuz I've seen others using the last name to form team names and whatnot

I dont know about the others but graphs are hella scary!
BOO!
scary-chart-2.png

I apologize but I lack the energy and time (between classes and being a staff member) to continue running this roleplay. I might try again later so I’ll keep y’all posted. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back