• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Ringmaster Rises || OOC

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Would it be alright if I import a character from another RP site? You'll know it's me considering I have the same name in RPGuild.

Edit: I'll just post it so you can decide whether to accept my character or not. I'll take it down if that is your wish.

Edit 2: I just noticed the CS on the CS page. RIP. Gonna use that template.

Last edited:
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Would it be alright if I import a character from another RP site? You'll know it's me considering I have the same name in RPGuild.

Edit: I'll just post it so you can decide whether to accept my character or not. I'll take it down if that is your wish.

Edit 2: I just noticed the CS on the CS page. RIP. Gonna use that template.
Yep, its there. And no I don't mind, feel free to use them.

The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses
  • Weapon - I feel like this doesn't really fit into the universe all that well.
  • Semblance - Can't be able to control other PCs, needs changing.
  • History - Gonna need this for acceptance.

Posted! I await your criticisms, if there are, and acceptance, if there are not.

For now, I shall rest my hands and do my lab worksheet. And get dinner.
Alright, the only thing I have to really comment on is her enrolling a year early. Other than that she's pretty good!

Thanks! Now before I accept her, what color does her name represent? I can’t quite tell.
"Ginto" in Tagalog is "gold"; and, "Gistern" in German is "star". So her name translates to "Golden Star". Btw, I added that she was in the orphanage after the whole incident, but she can't remember much during that time. Probably traumatized as hell and just didn't wanna remember that part.

"Ginto" in Tagalog is "gold"; and, "Gistern" in German is "star". So her name translates to "Golden Star". Btw, I added that she was in the orphanage after the whole incident, but she can't remember much during that time. Probably traumatized as hell and just didn't wanna remember that part.
Alright, accepted! :D

This sounds great~ I've been abnormally stressed lately, so I don't know how active I'll be able to be, but I wouldn't mind joining this if you have spots open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back