• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
“A burden? Well, if ye ask me it’s like this. Let a pearson reach for their dreams even if it means lettin ‘em go. Always make sure they know ye care for ‘em, because ah shite.” he said, the last part a lot louder than the rest.

Rai collapsed practically next to the two of them. He might have muttered something. Tanner didn’t catch it, but within half a second he kneeled by the young man’s side. Pulse okay, breathing regular. No blood or injury visible anywhere. A vague memory of a thingamabob that supposedly showed aura level on his scroll popped into his mind. He’d find it later, now was not the time to go fiddling around.

“Aye got him. Looks like it.” he agreed with Saphiria’s assessment. He’d still like to get the man to a medical facility, who knew what kind of toxic plants grew out there.

… Shit, did Tanner need to get checked out himself?

Rai weighed… well about as much as expected of a healthy buff guy. Fireman grips are fortunately a thing. “Right, let’s get this pack o’ potatoes sorted. Then food, then I feel like finding me hammock.”

Mentions -
Interactions EldridSmith EldridSmith Pumpkid Pumpkid

Headmaster Vos Blanche
Interactions: Tanner Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Ichor Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Rai EldridSmith EldridSmith / Mentions: Lucoco Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chrysos & Indigo IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Kelly Arai Arai Weldon Flintstone Flintstone

1aaa0d86446699910eefbb4955da4d34 (1).jpg "Oh my!" Quipped the Headmaster as he witnessed Rai's collapse and the distress upon those that rushed to the fellow's side. "It seems he indeed used up all of his abilities for the sake of his team. Quite a valiant choice, but not wise." He scolded as he approached the crowd. Vos easily picked up Rai after calling his pet tiger, Snow and changing forms to adult size. He places the body on the tiger and nonchalantly smiles at his students. "Not to worry, we have a fantastic nurse for this occasion. He will be in tip top shape before school. In the mean time, all of you should get to your dorms and rest. You only have a day to relax before school starts on Monday."

And with that the head master takes off with Rai into the infirmary to be taken care of by Roux. Saph wanted to follow but was told not to and to check up on him tomorrow. It was unfortunate that she couldn't just stay by his side as a member of RISE, but more than that, felt guilty she played a part in exhausting the boy. Sad to say, that night she didn't quite sleep well. At the same time, Vos recurved a message from his staff regarding the fourth team has unfortunately perished by an anomaly, a Grimm sort of creature. The white-haired male pensively sat alone in his office filled with remorse but kept silent about the missing students. He would be sure to give his condolences to their kin.

~Monday Morning (Time skip)~
64bf4ccb31054e2e8fd7fcc95ad5c7e4.jpg

Monday morning arrived starting the first day of school, a brand new year and the start of a semester. School uniforms were received after the exam and allowed to decorate as they please. Breakfast was being served for those that woke up early until the start of class. Students walked the halls filling the atmosphere and revealing how there was more than a few batch of kids at Beacon. Various students, veterans and novices meeting one another and teachers preparing themselves before entering class. Some students waiting in their homeroom until the ring of the bell while others have barely awakened to start the day.

Kelly Oaken
"...so I'm sat on the perch, and the beowolf is stalking, stalking, moving in between the barns an' whatnot," Kelly continued, miming the motions of the Grimm as she described it. For such an early morning, the girl was frighteningly awake. Unfortunately you could take the girl out of the farm, but you couldn't take the farm out of the girl, or at least the sleeping pattern. Thankfully she was joined by some of the other early birds willing to stroll around the campus this early. her uniform was on half-assed, the blazer unbuttoned and the ribbon around her neck left haphazardly back in Team KAKN's room. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful, but the thing was so damn restrictive. Maybe she could get a tie off of one of the boys, they wouldn't mind. "I ain't seen my Pa in about 15 minutes, so I figured I was good to take the shot, so I'm sat waiting for the grimm to poke that ugly mug out so I can fire," She said to the group.

She'd tried to mingle with a few of the other teams and students outside of KAKN. Chrysos had came back and looked pretty guilty about his actions, so for now she was content to let the awkward ceasefire continue. At least until he actually had a chance to step up again. Most of the weekend had been orientation and lockers and facilities, there wasn't a huge amount of time for team-building. Good. More time for meeting these new folks.

Interactions: OPEN

1630142349696.png
Asher Cobalt
interaction:​
Asher having seen the other guy Rai was it? Collapse due to exhaustion Asher cringed a little before sighing. “Guess he really tuckered himself out“ Asher commented before leaving for there teams dorm room. Asher falling asleep like a rock rather quickly.
——————
the next morning Asher awoke bumping his head as he’d somehow rolled under his bed while he was asleep rolling out form under his bed Asher yawned a little bit. Before finally getting up seeing Kelly already having disappeared. “hmm guess I’m just a heavy sleeper“ Asher mused quietly to himself. Taking some time to check his gear was actually here smiling softly to see his backup sword had made it here in one piece. "nice nice... he'd mumble stretch out a little it did become apparent he'd not been wearing a shirt while sleeping.. namely because it was torn and it needed fixing taking his time getting changed Asher really hoped the uniform wasn't some type of light cotton as it tended to combust in his presence every once and a while asher being far too hot for it. and with that asher quietly headed out of the dorm room ready to see what today would bring.

Lucoco

"Of course it's okay, Ichor. If you have someone that bothers you you can tell me and then we will kick their asses together!! Let's go to the dorm!" Lucoco beamed enthusiastly. She then grabbed Ichor's hand and they went to the dorm together.

The faunus had a lot of plans for the night in her mind. She wanted to talk more with Ichor, play some board games with her new teammates, showing some of her tricks to random students... though none of them happened because when she tried the bed she ended up falling asleep immediately. The day really took a toll on her, but her body just realized it now.

Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Lucoco's sleeping habit was a bit messy. She rolled and turned on her bed a lot. She's also the kind of person who was easy to sleep but also easy to wake, as in, a bit ouf noise would jolt her eyes open. Though she usually attributed this more to her rabbit ears than anything else.

That morning she woke up rather early, feeling refreshed after spending lots of the previous day sleeping. She was hungry so she did her preparation as quick as she could and rushed towards the cafetaria with a bottle of homemade ketchup that her grandma made before she headed to Vale.

Nula Dopplers
Available for interactions

Sleepy head.jpg

Rise and shine, sleepyhead. Another day has risen upon the dorm of team KAKN. Her teammates are up and early, ready to prepare for their first week in classes and then there's Nula. Sweetly taking her time to count sheep jumping over a fence. Only to be woken by sunlight entering the room.

Obviously upset by a burning hot ball of gas in the sky, she sat up to find most of her teammates have gone already up and left. It's a new environment, the bunk beds were something she wasn't used to, can't complain about it now. If only she could pack up an extra pillow to her already bloated bag. Just like the two days before, she had the same mourning routine. Pick up her glasses and get changed in the bathroom.

10 minutes later...

Stepping out of the door, no longer in her fluffy light pink pajamas but in Beacon's iconic schoolgirl uniform! Noticeable changes other than an outfit change, are of course her hands are no longer covered in ridiculous long sleeves and a bland white headband with a textured pattern of five-pointed star shapes all over when touched or observed up close. Now she looks ready to learn.

Her long stare into the bathroom mirror earlier is what took time before exiting the room to head to breakfast. She looked sluggish from the exit of the dorm room all the way to the cafeteria. Contrasting her teammate's readiness. From the distant gaze from afar can already tell that she's half-awake. Her little steps took her towards one of the long tables, sitting silently all by herself. It seems she forgot that she's supposed to be with her team, let alone getting grub. Perhaps she needed her peace and quiet like usual, hopefully, she is sitting at the right table and not another team's.

Resting her head over her left hand supported by her elbow on the table. She continued to snore softly in place.

In MBIL’s dorm a hammock hung from the rafters, just high enough that the door could open underneath it. A map of the world hung from one wall, dotted with marks from a highlighter that marked cities and villages. One of the desks now sported a small lathe, a filing set and a tidy collection of general tinkering tools. One of the bookshelves got filled entirely with folders of navigational charts, flight manuals for various small craft, and a bunch of unmarked binders bursting with sheets of scribbles. Tanner’s bed got filled with boxes that contained a wide range of wotsits, from souvenirs to gun parts.

The room felt way too large, and quiet, and there were no clouds passing by the windows, but at the very least Tanner managed to sleep well in it.

The youth himself snoozed in that comfortable half dreaming half awake state, somewhat prodded awake by the sun but too comfortable to actually get out. He vaguely heard someone open a door. Ahg, good a time as any. With a cross between a flop and an elegant landing he dropped out of the hammock.

“Top o the morn’ to ye.” he murmured softly, before snapping to full alert. Lucoco got first dibs on the bathroom by virtue of being already in there, so he entertained himself with some stretches and a quick change. He showered before turning in for the night, so all he really wanted was his comb.

“Top o’ the morning lass, how ye?” he greeted the rabbit faunus. Within five seconds the plastic toothy salvation, bane of messy haircuts, got his wild locks under control. The door remained open as he did his thing. On a cramped ship, notions of privacy were somewhat different.

As they made their way to the breakfast hall, Tanner spotted an opportunity. Nula, barely awake in front of them. Oblivious to any passers by headed for the breakfast line. A golden opportunity he just could not pass up. Twenty paces.

“Aight, Lucoco? Sometime, ye gotta do as I say, not as I do.” he informed his teammate.

“Like now.”

Ten paces. He moved in, silent as an owl.

Five. The target did not respond, and no allies swooped in to cover Nula's six.

One. Nula did not appear to detect them at all. Just snored a light snore. Now practically behind her, Tanner went for it.

“NULE!” he boomed at foghorn volume, then just gave a slight cheeky grin. “Morn’.”

Interactions:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Mentions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

Last edited:
Lucoco

Lucoco stared hard at the meal she got from the cafetaria. Several toasts, chicken sausages, slices of fruits, pickles, and best of all, bunch of babby carrots. She didn't even realize several other students scoffed at her when she picked up the thing. As expected of a rabbit, they said, but the faunus was too enamored by how cute the carrots look to care.

She followed behind Tanner as he silently made his way towards the obviously still sleepy Nula. She almost couldn't contain her giggle as she could imagine what would happen. Should she hop in and put her own twist into it? Nah, probably not now. She would get Nula later. She took a seat next to Nula and smeared one of her toast with the ketchup she bought from her room while looking at her.

"want to try my grandma's homemade super-hot but delicious ketchup??" Lucoco gave Nula a wink and offered her the other toast along with the ketchup bottle. If Nula was still sleepy even after Tanner's prank the this sure would slap her awake. "You too, Tanner. Try it!"

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Roux Bleu Clair & Sapphiria Blackwell & Rai Warutsu [Collab]
Interactions: Rai EldridSmith EldridSmith / Mentions: (Anyone at the cafeteria) Lucoco Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Tanner Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kelly Arai Arai Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

79dc555d5c123e7778f7f6dd72520488.jpg
Rai's collapse was surprising, Roux was sure nothing could go wrong, but given how the Headmaster advised to be more aware this time of year, had the nurse over prepare more than usual, so when Rai's body was presented, immediately Roux went into medical mode. He scanned the boy's aura finding a low percentage and at the same time their body reacting with a slight fever. By the diagnosis, Roux could tell the brave student had used too much of his semblance. Whatever the case, he made sure to take care of his fever with some I.V. and of course something to help return the lad's aura. For the moment, all Roux could do is wait and allow him to rest while monitoring him over night.

At some point, Rai had woken up missing an entire day off just to make sure he was in great condition only to be discharged on the first day of school. The raven-haired nurse finishes documenting Rai's status on his file before unhooking the brute from any connections. "You're all set, champ! Your body retains some of it's aura but I advise you to take it easy. Attending classes is not a problem, but here is a note in case any of the teachers ask you to use your semblance. You should be at one-hundred percent in three days or so." The nurse hands over a note with an explanation and his signature on it. "Consider it a pass." He smirked. "If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Oh, I forgot, your little friend has been waiting in the lounge for you. She asked to see you, but I needed to do a quick check up." He points to a shadow figure belonging to Sapphiria.

CWVkxr3VAAACI3E.png Once Rai awoke he stubbornly protested he was fine and that everything was overkill for simple overexertion, but the Nurse wasn’t willing to listen. He eventually gave in and lazed the rest of the day away before falling asleep that night, though he was irritated he had to deal with the aftermath of showing weakness to the others. When he woke up he was disappointed to find he had to wear a uniform, it felt tight compared to his usual loose robes… but he would have to deal with it unfortunately.

He wanted to get rid of it but no excuse would make sense for destroying the uniform on the first day, and the reputation of a rule breaker wasn’t something he wanted to deal with considering how he wished to rise through the ranks. However the nurse soon returned. He thanked him and took the note before heading outside, where he was informed someone was waiting for him.

He exited the room and made his way to the lounge where he saw Sapphiria who had been waiting for him to arrive. “Hey Sapphiria, sorry for the delay… nurses and their exams.” He explained, as he would have been out at the crack of dawn for his morning run if not for the nurse.

Sapphiria jerks aside when being spoken to, having been lost in thought. She smiled up at her leader, "I'm glad you're up. The entire team was worried about you. Are you…okay?" The blonde wasn't sure if Rai was capable of taking their classes and opted to secretly take care of their leader. In some weird way, it was an escape to not being alone and to keep from reminding herself that she will not be near Atomic any time soon. "Oh, I brought you an apple in case you didn't eat, but the cafeteria is open if you want something else?"

“I’m fine, I just overdid it yesterday. I overused my Aura, so I need to rest a few days on using it, at least according to the Nurse. I should be fine using it a little though.” He says with a dismissing wave of his hand. “Oh thank you, I’ve not eaten yet. Have you already eaten? If not, we could go over to eat together.” He says, offering a smile as he took the apple from her before taking a bite.

Saph sighs in relief. "Yeah, you certainly did, which is why I was telling you not to overdo it and if the nurse says so, then I think you should take it easy until you've recovered." There was a short pause before she answered his question, "I haven't eaten. I don't get hungry in the morning and I was planning on stopping by my sister's dorm." She hangs her head low at the thought of Faunus' reaction. "But I would gladly accompany you. Oh! Thanks for saving us, my sister included." She nodded.

Rai grimaces at the ‘I told you so’ from Sapphira. “Relax, I'll be fine.” He assures her a during the short pause. He proceeds to eat another piece of the apple as she states she hasn’t eaten yet. “I don’t think your sister particularly wants to see me… aside you should eat breakfast since it’s the most important meal of the day.” Rai says, as his stomach rumbles since he didn’t get dinner last night due to everything that happened. “You’re welcome, just doing my part to help others.”

Saph wasn't too confident the teen was fine, but she had no choice than to take his word for it. She was glad to hear, he is a helpful kind of person, making it easier for her to get along with her leader. He did show how he was sticking to everyone and watching over the group without fail. "Yep, I think you'll make a great leader." She chirped. The sound of a rumbling stomach threw her off causing her to let out a giggle. "Maybe it's not a bad idea to head straight to breakfast after all."

1626573851160.pngHe rubs the back of his head, faking embarrassment at his stomach as Sapphira giggled at him. “Thanks.” He says in regards to both the congratulations, and the heading to breakfast first. “Well let’s get going before you can tease me about being hungry.” Rai says with a joking grin. “So aside from my passing out, did I miss anything important last night? Seeing some of the people and how they were acting yesterday I’m sure there’s already been a lot of gossip.”

Saph hummed in thought, "I can't say there was any gossip and everyone just moved along." She frowned then noticed a couple of students already at the cafeteria from the airship. It had been twenty-four hours since she last saw them and among them was the rabbit Faunus Lucoco and Tanner, yet no sign of Atomic. She pursed her lips into a pout wondering if her twin had forgotten about today or if she was taking her sweet time. Nonetheless, she led Rai towards the cafeteria line and proceeded to pick out her breakfast. A bowl of chopped fruit, coffee and pancakes. She wasn't big on pancakes, but today was an exception having missed the taste for such a long time. "Look, it's the students from the exam. Do you want to sit by them or alone?"

Rai faked a sigh of relief when Sapphira stated there had been no gossip. “Well that’s good news.” He declared before noticing Sapphira scanning the crowd looking for, he assumed, her sister. “We’ll sit together as a team if the others come to eat, or haven’t already left, otherwise just the two of us. We need to get to know everyone in the group and build up a good rapport amongst everyone for good teamwork.” He explained, as in a unit they should know one another very well… well at least their persona’s, regardless of who they were for real, and as long as they stuck to those persona’s he wouldn’t have any issues. “I suppose we should properly introduce ourselves this time and tell a bit about ourselves. I’m Rai Warutsu, nice to meet you.”

17569_Edns1KrU.png
Ichor's morning routine had been roughly the same for the last decade of her life, rigid in it's schedule, with only minute changes and alternate destinations depending on the day of the week. Her attendance at Shelter only further hammering in it's importance in her life, what with the need to get up at least an hour before round up in order to get your things together and make your bed.

The break before initiation had been roughly the same, if with some glaring differences, her weekdays weren't consumed by Shelter mandated summer classes, and had, instead, been completely focused on dance and leading the younger classes at the studio, weapons maintenance and independent training, and endlessly checking her transcripts and responses from combat schools in an anxious haze.

Still, she was a bit listless as to what to do after getting dressed in her new uniform, she had her class list, yes, and she had plans to visit Rai to see if he was doing well, (and generally awake), meet up with Lucoco to overlook their classes, and generally bond with her team, and pray that none of them would find her too annoying, but her usual morning routine... Was a bit on the back burner, wasn't it?

Beacon, as far as she was sure, didn't have a gaggle of trauma-bonded ballet dancers, gymanists, and competitive cheerleaders who met up every morning in order to go through their morning routines in the little studio they had on campus for the Alternative Dance Club, collectively bracing themselves for the day ahead.

So, after some general mental back and forth, Ichor finally decided to just do her morning stretches, and the basic warm-up practice for dance.

It was better than nothing, she supposed, although the pigtails would need to make themselves scarce for a bit...

Nula Dopplers

!!!

Awaken! She did, involuntarily. The few minutes of counting fluffy sheep have been shattered away with a loud booming voice of reality. Raising her drooping head that was about to slide off her hand immediately from the sudden wake-up alarm.

"KYAH!!! Wha-!? H-Huh!?"

it appears that she is ready for action. Posing her arms in many odd positions and stances of both familiar and non-sensical martial arts poses, followed with every stutter she made. Her comically over-the-top reaction shook her glasses to dangle on her face after looking all around for the origins of the alarm. A critical hit on the eardrums, to say the least, she could have sworn that the student's loud yell still reverbs in her ears. It was a cheeky grinning boy and Faunus girl with a similar demeanor she was greeted with. Her racing heart pumps her breaths and shoulders like a piston. The operation was a success.

"Uhhh...h-!!!"

The two had mischievous grins that Nula failed to identify before she pushed her glasses back to her face. Awake she is now, yet befuddled, disoriented even.

"Oh! I'm sorry! i-i uhhh..."

Unlike the roaring voice that awakened her, her squeaky voice was overlapped by the bunny Faunus, who asked her to try out a family recipe. A free piece of toast was already provided that she unconsciously took without question. She did have questions. First, who are these two? Second, why wake her up, and before she could even think of a third one. She realized that she is being watched by the rabbit Faunus. Despite her best attempts to be subtle, it was obvious that her eyes were searching for something or someone outside the two. Looking back to the toast with half-opened eyes. She took a large bite of the sauce-filled toast.

After a few silent chews, one could see the girl's face slightly lighting up and her cheeks running red, slowly. Not attempting to drag anymore screaming. Nula sat in comfort or at least pretending she is in comfort. She stopped chewing at the toast briefly.

"Mmmmm... mmmmhhhhgggggghhhhhh............."

"WA- *Hic*"

Groaning before a briefing a quick scream for whatever. Her free hand crawls on the long table, creepily. Searching for something. The realization barrelled in fast, she could only scream internally. Now she is fully awake and frantic. Her eyes focused away from the two and everywhere.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai

1630142349696.png

Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Asher walked into the cafeteria yawning as the titanic male was still somewhat tired and incredibly hungry it turned out being the size Asher was it ended up with you having a big appetite, needless to say, he was entirely focused on trying to get something to eat with a yawn he walked up to wherever they were serving the food and just hoped there be maybe bacon and eggs and coffee luckily for asher there was indeed that was the food he was looking for now with that in hand, he'd yawn once again sipping the cup of coffee he'd gotten his hands on Asher spotted Nula along with some of the other students form yesterday Tanner and Lucocu two people that both himself and Nula had run into at the lake fighting those grim. walking over to them he'd give the three of them a little wave. "sup" was all he managed to get out quietly... taking another sip of coffee as he got closer.. asher really should have seen the chair but he'd close his eyes as he took a sip of coffee. thusly the huge male tripped over it spilling his coffee all over himself.. and falling on top of the poor spice addeld Nula asher landing with a very loud "thunk" noise. luckily for asher, his body was unaffected by the scolding hot coffee and he just huffed as the already fried eggs fried more on his body.. "hu.. you ok Nula? sorry bout that.."

Nula Dopplers

In the middle of the mad search, her eyes lit up as if she saw the sun itself after being in the dark for so long. A towering student enters the scene, it was Asher. Bacon, eggs, and coffee in his hand. Her eyes glinted like a lake's surface, for hope has arrived on a mug. Reaching helplessly for the mug that Asher is chugging down upon, caring little for it's contents despite the fact that it's hot coffee and the fact that it is not even hers. Attempting to cease his drinking, she stood up for a brief moment only for her to sit back down immediately halfway. Her eyes now looked in horror as the titanic student of hope became an instant hazard also. He fell and in an attempt to escape, she tried to climb the table while reaching her left arm out towards a nearby window.

"....eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh...."​

Crashing down on the girl. She failed to escape her high temp teammate's domino fall. The boy and the bunny faunus can see the held-out hand, crawling away only to stop moving briefly. Of course, Asher was unaffected by the whole heat of his breakfast. Nula however... Her upper body laid faint from the tabletop. She was hardly moving although didn't seem to suffer any major injury. A greasy bacon strip or two trying to blend on top of her blazer. A puff of steam breathes out of her mouth as she drops the bitten toast out of her hands. If one were to touch the pancake-flattened girl, she's as hot as a freshly baked cookie. On the bright side at least her glasses remained fixed and untouched from the collision.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Weldon...well Weldon slept like a rock. His uncle found this out the hard way a few days after Weldon had moved into his household and had finally crashed after days of on and off crying. When his uncle came to wake him up, Weldon was less than responsive, to the point that his uncle called the ambulance thinking the boy was in a coma. Long story short, he woke up in the ambulance and told his uncle that he was a heavy sleeper and that he eventually wakes up given enough time.

All this is to say that Sapphiria and Ichor waking up and getting ready for the day didn't even cause him to stir. Thankfully, his internal clock woke him up early enough that he had time to get ready and eat breakfast. As he got out of bed, he noticed Ichor starting her stretches and greeted the purple-eyed girl with a "Morning." He grabbed his uniform and went into the bathroom to get ready.

After a quick shower, practicing some dental hygiene and putting on his uniform, he looked himself over in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair to make sure it was exactly as he liked it. He then left the bathroom, saw Ichor doing some sort of dance routine, and mouthed, I'm heading to the cafeteria see you in a bit, rather than speaking it aloud not wanting to interrupt her concentration.

When he arrived in the cafeteria he saw a group of students he remembered from initiation seemingly doing some sort of slapstick comedy routine. He was almost tempted to add to rather than just enjoy the chaos but seeing his remaining teammates in line getting food, he instead went to greet them and grab a bite to eat as well. He approached Saph and Rai and heard the tail end of their conversation. "And I'm Weldon Earl," He interjected with a snapping gesture in an imitation of a movie he had seen after Rai said his piece, "Glad to see our fearless leader is back on his feet again."

"Good morning to the both of you," he added as he grabbed a cup of coffee, a stack of waffles, and hashbrowns.

Interactions: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage , EldridSmith EldridSmith , Pumpkid Pumpkid (Sapphiria)
Mentions: Everyone else

Nula’s kung fu rated as 'interesting'. Unconventional too! Clearly, she mastered several martial arts at once. The styles all blended smoothly into the Dance of the Flailing Wickerman as Tanner mentally dubbed it. If that wasn’t an actual style yet before all this, Nula just invented it. She should go see a patent office about it.

He chuckled cheerfully as he tried a hearty bite of Luco's offered toast.

“Aye, pretty grea’ stuff this.” he commented as he swallowed a piece. The taste reminded him of long voyages, ones where the galley ran out of everything but potatoes and spices. The errant memory wandered into the back of his mind in search of something to connect with.

Sadly not everyone shared the same taste, or more relevantly in this case, tolerances.

Most people would settle for reaching for water or something. Nula, the queen of the unconventional, practically summoned a massive lad fall over on top of her.

“Morn Asher.” Tanner said as if dropping by with a load of scalding hot coffee and eggs was just a regular thing that happened. The sailor already had reached for the floor and pulled a pair of quilted oven mitts from his pocket dimension. Now properly protected, he held out a hand to help the steaming lad up and off the stricken tiny one. In his other, he held a bowl of yoghurt and fruits.

Capsasa- Capresi- Capsaca- The active burny juice in spicy food didn't dissolve in water, but milk and yoghurt neutralised it instantly. The second he could get to her, he’d pour some in Nula's mouth to cool down the liquid napalm disguised as spicy ketchup.

“Ay, Luco? Pass me tha pitcher of ice water o’er there?” he asked his teammate conversationally.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Mentions: -

Last edited:
asher took tanner's hand looking up at the boy and down at the kinda warm waffle of a girl that was Nula and pulling himself up with an awkward grin. "oh hey yeah suppose being as big as me isn't always great you miss the little things i guess" Asher would let out a little chuckle.. his shirt now covered in coffee and he pulled a bit of sizzling bacon off his shoulder and eating it before looking down at Nula again. "sorry about falling on top of ya didn't mean you.. oh, i see," Asher realised she was kinda over spiced.. turning to tanner who offered the poor girl some yoghurt. "tanner? did you give nula something spicey? or something?" Asher asked a little curious but giving tanner an annoyed look.. steam beginning to rise off ashers body.

Lucoco

Lucoco was giggling at Nula's shocked reaction when she ate her sauce, something like that happens often whenever she offered the homemade sauce, but she didn't expect Asher to join in the fray too by tripping and pinning her on the floor. Nula had one heck of a morning already, huh.

"Aye aye, captain." Lucoco handed Tanner the jug filled with cold water before sliding next to Nula and pulled her up into sitting position. She winced at the sight of Nula's tainted blazer while throwing away bits of foods from it. That's too bad, it's the first day the blazer was used and it's already smells like bacon.

"Morning Asher. Do you want to try it too?" Picking up her bottle again, this time she just held it forward at the tall boy while showing a wide grin as if she's doing a commercial. "It's my grandma's homemade super-hot but delicious ketchup. Made by something that can't be found here in Vale, I think it's roughly translated as... desert dragon chilli."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

• Atomic Blackwell
    Interactions: None / Mentions: Lucoco Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Tanner Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
    05d1a1b8cf1af8c840f879630eee1aff.jpgAtomic was maybe one of the first to wake up energized to start her first day and learn what it means to be a Huntress. She proceeded with the daily routine from home deciding not to grow soft even in a different environment. She took an hour long jog before stopping for the day with a shower. When entering the room, her team had already left for breakfast, leaving Atomic alone. It gave her a chance to have more peace of mind of what to expect and what to explore around campus. She made a note to cross off the courtyard having a mental memory of her early work-outs.

Quietly, she steps out of the dorm in her uniform taking a detour for breakfast. As suspected, her teammates already started to bug some students. Nonchalantly, Atomic grabs a tray adding some fruits, rice and eggs with toast deciding to go for something light. She searched for a table to sit on. One of them held her sister with her team. The Faunus was grateful she hadn't noticed her for she was busy with her own team. Atomic quickly snuck past her and her team to sit one table away from the ruckus. She takes a deep breath and quietly eats by herself. She wondered how she managed to get stuck with a goofy team.

Nula Dopplers

1633351331825.png

It appears one of the boys knows a thing or two about diffusing a hot mouth. A final sizzle of steam released as the stoic loud lad pours milk into her mouth, the spiciness gone in seconds. Snapback to Remnant, her eyes opened to see the same two now assisting her to instant recovery, and before she is Asher who himself is steaming in his own breakfast, unfazed by the temperature that normally burns folks.

"Noooooo..."

Gone are the half-opened eyes, Frowning at her greasy blazer. First time to wear such a uniform ruined in seconds out of the dorm room. She could almost hear her aunt giving her the scolding tone if she were to see her right now. Luckily for her, she's far from home. Before she could even nab a single strip of bacon to munch on, the bunny Faunus had already removed all food debris from her, leaving only food stains and the smell. She remained seated and accepting the boy's free service of cooling her which she nodded back as gratitude, she can't even look at the other two straight in the eye from such an embarrassing reaction.

"I-i'm sorry. I think it was goo--"

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!!! I-i ruined..."

The tall one was covered in the same ingredients, seeing his rather annoyed look. The bespectacled girl muffled her words by covering them with her hands, which then slid their way to her cheeks, in a moment of trying to figure out what to do now.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Caramel Closure
Team: None
Interactions: Introduction

...It was clear... The world wasn't made for men such as he. He stands looking upon this first annoying little hurdle he has to pass, first thing on his day. Sure, it was a simple matter, but why did the seats in this little particular area have to be these high up stools? the smaller male stared up at the high counter, many seats were taken already in the place, this was the only one with a more or less quiet corner and he sure as hell didn't want the repeat of the embarrassing dinner he had last night.

Having to sit next to those jabbering fools who DID NOT STOP TALKING EVER was extremely annoying, especially when they THOUGHT they were talking quietly about HIM!

YES!

He is small.

YES!

His tail is the biggest thing about him.

NO!

You will not touch it.

Not with your grubby chicken wing sauce covered hands you filthy mongrel. Neither with yours you slack jawed pudding smeared jackanape! His dinner was ruined! He barely had time for fifth servings! Absolutely disgraceful, he wouldn't let those impudent lunch ladies simply GET RID of those scraps! And how DARE they call him "A growing boy"! His size is perfectly suited to all things! Yes, he will grow, but HE should not be considered but a boy!

What was he?! The headmaster!?

HE was a man! A strong big man! no he wasn't crying you are!

...Now getting up this stool, regularly easy, however, his plate of scrambled eggs? They require finesse, especially since he grabbed too much... No... He has to be... Intelligent about this... He must.. Attempt to sit somewhere he can reach without rigorous movement. No... He must remain strong and... Commit to joining a clique.... One with a table easier to reach...

...Or he can just sit here around these weird people...

...Guess thats what he will do?

He approached them, this.. amalgamous "them" that he did not fully bother descyphering in the morning haze. He wanted to eat in peace, so, he should just sit down and eat, hopefully they wont bother him, hopefully they wont ask questions. His tail trailing behind him, bobbin in the air and occasionally dodging people walking past. It curled close, avoiding the unpleasantly sticky floor and wayward accidental touches of people around him that are totally accidents. Totally.

He slaps the tray upon the table, sat down, and pointedly did not say anything to anyone around him, a corner, it was his, he wont bother anymore, please leave him be.

By all that is holy, may they avoid small talk.

@ People around.

Buc, frankly, couldn't believe his luck. First he had arrived late to the entrance exam, which was a disaster to talk about for another time, then they were willing to let him take the test even though he was late and missed it. What's more, he somehow managed to pass the test. There was, however, the small issue of him still needing a team, but that problem would no doubt solve itself in the not so distant future. And so, he contented himself with simply being at Beacon. Though, perhaps he could do with going to get something for breakfast. He could already smell some of it wafting from the dining hall. Or was that the direction of the dining hall? He was pretty sure it was, but this place was so large he was a little nervous of becoming lost on his first day.

And so he followed the smell, hoping that it would not lead him astray, his face remaining expressionless and not betraying the worry he felt. If worse came to worse, perhaps he could just ask someone for directions, that would probably work. And if they wanted to pick on him because of his antlers, he'd dealt with people like them before. A quick headbutt to give them a closer look usually shut them up real good, if he was lucky it'd even break their nose.

2882BAFE-3498-4FFE-B657-25433AC67C82.jpeg

Asher Cobalt
interaction: interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Asher peeled whatever food scraps he could recover off himself and onto a plate munching on some of the warmer bacon, he‘d look over to lucoco with a disappointed looking expression adorning his face before shaking his head at her offer of super spice ketchup. ”despite my semblance I’m not the biggest fan of spicy food for breakfast ironic I know“ he’d reply with a small grin as he shook his head gently. ”maybe for another meal but certainly not breakfast” Asher looked down at Nula an apologetic expression Upon his features. “Look if anyone should be sorry about ruining stuff it’s me, I shouldn’t have been so distracted and now iv ruined your uniform” he’d reply with an apologetic tone in his voice.
Asher was then struck with an idea walking back over to where the food was being served he’d make himself another coffee and was about to make one for Nula as an apology gift, when he realised not everyone exactly liked coffee but one thing everyone could agree on was hot chocolate, and instead of doing the normal logical thing of just asking about it Asher went about it all differently pouring milk into a cup then adding some chocolate sauce stuff that you put on pancakes mixing it together he’d blast the cup with A low intensity heat beam to warm it up before walking back with some extra bacon. placing the hot chocolate and bacon inform of Nula before sitting down. “hope this at least somewhat makes it up to you Nula I promise it won’t happen again” Asher said his tone still rather apologetic about the whole silly incident.

67be5a18edcab829997265ab720fa029.jpg
Weldon soon arrived after the pair sat down and Rai waved to them as they did. "Morning, Weldon right?" Rai asked as he cut up his steak, eggs, and hash-browns and began to mix them together. Sapphira seemed to be on edge without her sister, however she needed to get used to life without them so he said nothing as he dug into his food as she commented on Weldon's food and introduced herself. "You'll run out of energy soon with just carbs. It's best to have protein in the morning to give you energy for the whole day." Rai commented after wiping his mouth.

"Considering we will be doing a lot of exercise and learning, we'll probably be burning energy at the rate of a professional athlete meaning you can eat as much as you want without becoming overweight once things really get going. Anyways I apologize for passing out last night, I overused my aura to try and get first place and make sure everyone was safe. I hope one of you doesn't mind showing me around after classes today and that you don't mind that I'll be sticking close to you since I didn't get the class schedule."
Pumpkid Pumpkid Flintstone Flintstone

Headmaster Blanche Vos
60bd15647205138d00ba7ab5de89d446.jpg Mornings are not quite the principal's forte. He always feels tired and it takes a lot of time for him to fully wake up. The result is usually a cranky Blanche marching through the cafeteria until he had his coffee. When he entered, he hears laughter among the students and it belonged to a certain rowdy table. They had the audacity to have fun at such an early day? Not on his watch. Something had to give or else his head would explode from his migraine. The only way to silence them was probably a fight, right? Right!

The blonde haired male saw the perfect set up for to do something with the rowdy table. He picks up a piece of toast smears it in jam and whipped cream then aims towards the wolf faunus. Soon enough, the toast flies into the air and before it could land anywhere, Blanche whistles grabbing Atomic's attention. Unfortunately for her, she fell right for the trap. Whipped cream smeared all over her face and to her uniform.

Atomic shoots to her feet wiping off the cream from her face. A puzzled expression slapped onto her face before turning over to the cherry table consisting of her teammates. The wolf grits her teeth and picks up her tray of food.
"You jerks! You think it's funny messing with your own teammate? See how you like this!" She growled and tosses her tray of food over at the group. Some of the syrup landing went landing on one of the students while the rest smeared on the others from the impact. Blanche smirks finding it amusing from the sidelines and before the table could explain he cried, "FOOD FIGHT!"

In an instant, various students began throwing their food around starting the battle among each other.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai Flintstone Flintstone EldridSmith EldridSmith Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Orikanyo Orikanyo Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Lucoco

"Huh. I didn't expect that." Lucoco said to Asher as she pocketed back her sauce. Well, knowing people's reactions to the sauce was fun. She wanted to continue her meal but some ruckus had been started on the other side of the cafetaria and it didn't take a long time before a cream pie suddenly landed on the faunus' head. Its content spilled onto her blazer and now there's a dark look on her face as she noticed the stain.

"M-my blazer! Hang in there. Don't run into the light. Noooo." For a few seconds she was silent but then she suddenly grabbed her baby carrots and held one of it between each of her fingers as if she's holding shurikens. "Even though I only want to have clean uniform for today... Fine, I will show you all how I beat everyone with a bread and a few hardtacks back then."

The faunus jumped for some considerable height. All while spinning midair and launched her baby carrots towards the students surrounding a table full of cream pies before landing smoothly with a dramatic pose. Most of the carrots bounced harmlessly but a few of it went straight into one of the boy's mouth who had been laughing at the chaos. He coughed out the carrots before pointing at Lucoco.

"I hate carrots! Attack the damn rabbit!" His order stirred the others from the same table to pick up a cream pie each and started lobbing it towards Lucoco. Fortunately she already expect a counter attack so she sneakily made an illusion of herself while her real body was hiding under the table. Unfortunately her illusion wouldn't be able to take any hits so those pies would simply pass through it and hit someone else near her.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka and anyone who want to get hit by pies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back