• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Nula Dopplers
1627880167516.png

Interactions: Arai Arai Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 IDKnuggets IDKnuggets
Mentioned: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Kelly took the suggestion of advancing further into the academy, what a relief on her part. It was better than standing still and waiting for the Grimm to come to them. She won't be forgetting Asher's exhaustion ray. It may not even attract Grimm but she didn't want to encounter another Beowolf despite now being surrounded by other huntsmen and huntresses. The girl didn't seem to have any opinions on the two new faces at the moment. Although she didn't seem to express any negative expressions on them other than the usual shyness. She could hardly keep eye contact with the other two with the focus towards the Beacon. They walked and she kept pace with the other girl.

"Eh--? N-nn... Nula... I'm Nula. I'm sorry."

Adding an apology to the end of her name introduction, swiftly. Thinking to herself that it was rude not to introduce herself sooner, putting her hood over her head in embarrassment. Her eyes were focused on the lit. She's down to the last mag and the dark is setting. While it may be only a few short walks towards the academy, Nula holds tightly to her blue and white plasma pistol. The pistol points steadily to the floor in her right hand. Nula was cooperative throughout the trip, creating portals under the orders of Asher as he is the only one who actually aware of her abilities that he even mentioned such minutes ago. With that, they have arrived to forever fall.

Lucoco

Lucoco's eyes lit up in amazement as she saw Tanner easily prepared a complete set of outdoor stuffs and her rabbit ears were twitching enthusiastly. She already saw it before but only now she realized how big of an advantage it would be. It's the ultimate kit for a nomad. Wonderful!

"Oooo.... Tanner please join my Caravan!" The faunus grabbed hia hands and blurted excitedly. It's almost like she had literal sparkles around her face as she said this... actually, she did have literal sparkles around her. Though it quickly vanished when Atomic said she found a way to the school. Lucoco listened as Atomic and Indigo voiced their opinion.

"Well, I guess it's true. Bed and shower would be nice. We can cook later then. Everyone, let's go to the school. The last one get the rotten egg!" Without warning Lucoco took a head start and hopped merrily towards the direction of Beacon.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

67be5a18edcab829997265ab720fa029.jpg

Rai grimaced when Sapphira called out to Chrysos, as he knew the grimm would soon come attracted by the sound, but it was too late to do anything and commenting on it would be detrimental. They continued onwards and the encounter with Weldon ensued. After he offered a ride to everyone he noticed the rumbling earth thanks to Sapphira looking away. He was intent on getting to beacon first, and his spirits moved swiftly, two charging at his feat and one in his halberd in preparation for a swift strike to bisect whatever approached.

A monstrous grimm centipede soon burst from the ground and reared it's ugly head. Rai patiently waited for it to get closer and raise itself up, which it soon did as the others prepared to attack. "
This will use up my dust, but should ensure we're able to get to beacon sooner." Rai explained as he began sapping the crystals on his belt to empower his readied attack. The thunder spirits glowed a brilliant blue as sparks began to arc from their charged state. Rai soon moved in a flash of lightning as his halberd split the monster in twain as the lightning around his halberd fried the monster. While he didn't normally rely on dust, he came prepared for such a situation like this.

Ichor had already ridden on his thunder spirit, and he wasn't going to pick up Weldon as that would be weird from a social perspective, which left Sapphira to either be carried or hold onto him as they made their way to Beacon.
"
Sapphira, would you mind either being carried or riding on my back to campus?"
"
Huh?" Sapphira inquires cluelessly.
"
I can only comfortably fit Weldon and Ichor on one of my spirits while I use the other two to get to Beacon faster. Would you be willing to be carried by me or ride on my back, and if so do you have a preference?" Rai explains.
Sapphira smirks as she declares: "
I'm fine on foot, thanks. Don't underestimate me."
"
I assure you this is much quicker and you can get back to your sister sooner." Rai states as he rubs the back of his head nervously.
"
Sorry boss man, but you shouldn't carry everyone all at once if it's not an emergency Because you will be vulnerable." She states not wanting to be a liability nor burden.
Rai sighs at this. "
Fine but don't complain about it being a tight fit back there then." Rai declared as he picked up the group using his thunder spirit, however he grabbed Weldon by his belt as to not have him pressed up against the girls as much while the other two were pressed together in it's coil. The two thunder spirits on his feet began glowing as he swiftly dashed through the forest towards Beacon.

Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

“Pleasure to meet ye Indy.” Tanner replied with a nod.

“Ach, t’is more we got to shoot up a few o’the black basters together. Issa way to get close right quick, wouldn’t say I knew Luco ‘fore all this.” he replied evenly.

He cut off a bit of hemp rope. When frayed, it made for excellent tinder. The heavy gunner appeared content to ignore Atomic’s protests at first, fully intent to actually get a good fry going rather than complain. Until she mentioned just how close they were to school. He looked up sharply with his head cocked to the side at her. When she didn’t seem to be taking the piss, he shrugged.

“If ye reckon we can make it 'for nightfall I'll take yer word for it, ye got more experience with this muck t’an I do.” he freely admitted to the entire group. By his first count, they should all have been at school three hours ago, which showed how much he knew. It would be no use to pretend to know what he was doing, he just didn’t.

“Just a mo.”

The stuff around him ‘sank’ into the soil over the span of a few seconds.

Something warmed his hand. He glanced down, then back up into Lucoco’s sparkling eyes.

“Ah-Well. Part of a ‘van already me dear.” he stammered out, a bit overwhelmed. “Can always ask if ye and I team up tho. We do seem to work well together, and who knows what’ll happen in the future.”

Just as fast as she’d practically jumped him the rabbit faunus practically vanished.

“Last one- ach sod off.” he cursed and ran after her. Thank the gods there appeared to be a path dead ahead. Not that he stood a chance against the rabbit faunus in a straight on race, but Gods above as his witness he’d damn well try.

Interacted: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets
Mentioned: -

Headmaster Blanche Vos

60bd15647205138d00ba7ab5de89d446 (1).jpg
A few minutes after the explosion, a portal opened. From that portal emerged the first batch of students he had longed to greet. With a overwhelmed grin Blanche stood from his seat with his tablet in hand. "Salutations, everyone! Welcome to Beacon Academy. I am pleased to see you all in one piece." The second batch arrives with a rabbit Faunus in leading the way. She seemed enthused regardless of her position. Vos welcomed them as well. Not long after, another arrived with electrifying snakes. They seem to have disappeared as if drained from exhaustion. He might have gotten a few glances questioning is size. He waves dismissively and proceeds, "Welcome, again. You are the last of the students and am pleased to announce that you are all accepted to my academy. I hope you had fun~" He chirped. "Fret not about my form." In a matter of seconds, he poofs into his adult size. "I am much more comfortable smaller as it seems to be entertaining...for me of course." He snickered.

1aaa0d86446699910eefbb4955da4d34.jpg
"Now then, to assign your team name and leader." He points to the first group. "In order, Chrysos Kane, Asher Cobalt, Kelly Oaken, and Nula Dopplers, from this day forward you forward you will known as team K.A.K.N (Kraken) and your leader will be Chrysos. His performance to think on his feet is impecable and leadership material. Of course you each have your own unique talents." He winked. "Next, Tanner Mannerheim, Atomic Blackwell, Indigo Moon, Lucoco Chocoberry, from now on you will be team M.B.I.L (Mobile) and your leader is Tanner. Though he may not seem like it, his cool headedness and intellect will keep you all alive in the long run." He turns to the final group. "Lastly, Rai Warutsu, Ichor Sable, Sapphiria Blackwell and Weldon Earl, you are hereby known as team R.I.S.E. and your leader is..." He pauses and stares between Ichor and Rai. "I honestly don't know. On the one hand you have Ichor who seems combat ready and then Rai who is protective." Vos covers his eyes and does the 'eeny meany miney moe' chant and lands on Rai. "Ah, good! Rai you're leader for um...sticking together and pulling it together." He tugs on his collar and clears his throat. "Anyways, congratulations. Your belongings you will find at the entrance hall. All first years will stay on the first floor. Your scrolls will provide as an I.D. and access in and out of facilities so don't lose it. Your syllabus as well as schedules and information is in your scrolls. School starts on Monday, so enjoy your weekend." He chirped.

IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka EldridSmith EldridSmith Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai Flintstone Flintstone

1628062613009.png
Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre IDKnuggets IDKnuggets
The other Faunus of there little group of four had appeared a little dumbstruck to the point where he’d been unable to introduce himself it had taken Asher a few second to realise it was probably him flashing the guy a little smile Asher chuckled as Nula opened up the portal to get the group traveling quickly to there destination. ”am I really that distracting hey?” Asher commented towards the other Faunus. he’d the pat Nula gently on the head before stepping towards the portal. “Nula semblance is honestly amazing portal are cool don’t you agree?” He‘d again comment casually before disappearing into it.
~~
they where the first group to arrive at beacon being greeted by a short man Asher just gave the, a wave though honestly everyone was short to Asher so he didn’t think much of it. “yeah I’d say it was fun for the most part“ he‘d nod along to what the man said hardly phased when they became more like an adult before he when ahead and explained the team assignment looked like the four of them would be sticking together Asher didn’t mind at all giving a smile and a nod to Vos as he told the other arrivals what teams they would be on and that the three groups would have the weekend of for now. “Right guys so what are we gonna do next?”

• 712baf81176d119f110cc7b60cc960c2.jpg
    Chrysos Kane

Chrysos' face became lightly dusted pink when Asher acknowledged his few moments of stunned silence. He stumbled over himself, struggling to find the words to explain but not even sure himself just why he had been so stupefied by the older boy.

Fortunately, he was saved from an awkward conversation as the tall boy disappeared through Nula's portal. “Wow" Chrysos whispered, eyes wide and shining as he stared into the abyss. “That's an awesome Semblance, Nula!" the young blonde complimented with a cheerful grin before vanishing after Asher.

A young boy awaited them on the other side of the portal, shockingly young to be at the school for aspiring huntsman and huntresses. “Hello little… very sophisticated boy. Is your family around? Do you need help finding them?” the boy merely waved away any questions about his size, greeting more students as they arrived behind Chrysos and his friends.

The faunus’ ears stood on end as the little boy became a grown man, and not just any man. Headmaster Vos stood before them, looking very amused with himself. “That’s one crazy Semblance” Chrysos muttered, jotting some notes in his journal.

The headmaster began to list their teams, and Chrysos was very pleased to hear he would be leading his own. A proud grin crept onto his face, his heart picking up the pace as excitement filled his entire being. It was finally happening, his dream come true! He would be leading a team of his own, just like his dad had.

As the next two teams were named, Chrysos began to bounce on the balls of his feet from all the excitement. Not able to take it anymore, he took off in a sprint over to the newly named team RISE with a quick shout to his team of “be right back!”

The enthusiastic faunus tugged Ichor and Sappharia into a hug as soon as he reached them, laughing out loud. “I’m super glad you guys made it, I’m so sorry for disappearing! But did you hear, did you hear? I'm going to be a leader!” the boy ranted at a million miles a minute, eyes practically glowing. “I mean, of course I knew I would be a leader because I’m awesome, and of course I knew you guys would be fine because you’re all awesome, but still it’s great to see you!”

Chrysos spun around and waved his team over, wanting to introduce them to the three he had been with before he met them. He hadn’t known them incredibly long, but even still he hoped their teams could be good friends.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 | Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre | Arai Arai | Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage | Pumpkid Pumpkid | EldridSmith EldridSmith

Kelly Oaken
To her relief, between the group of 4, the remainder of the journey was simple, especially thanks to the combination of talents the group had. Nula's semblance was incredibly helpful, though the girl seemed a little quiet and shy. She'd have to come out of her shell a little if she wanted to be a successful huntress. The forever fall's red leaves soon gave way to the borders of Beacon, where the prospective students seemed to be getting evaluated by the Principal.

The girl stood quietly but confidently as the Principal, who was previously a child -strange choice, made his way down the long line of students forming teams of the groups that had united in the forever fall and beyond. And finally, to her relief, he reached her.

"Chrysos Kane, Asher Cobalt, Kelly Oaken, and Nula Dopplers, from this day forward you forward you will known as team K.A.K.N (Kraken) and your leader will be Chrysos. His performance to think on his feet is impeccable and leadership material. Of course you each have your own unique talents,"

Kelly's mouth opened for a second, before she was reminded of herself and closed it, trying not to be angry immediately. But she couldn't help be startled by the choice. And that end line of unique talents felt like an afterthought, to sate the rest of them and defend the choice. Chrysos had seemed practially lost until she showed up, abandoned by the others. He must've done something pretty impressive before she met him to be recognised for his work like that.

As the other two teams were formed, Kelly went to speak to her new leader, only for him to announce he was leaving them to go talk to the people who left him alone. In the forest. With the Grimm.

“Be right back!”

Be right back? We've just all became a team that needs to work together for the next 3 years and you'll be right back?

Right guys so what are we gonna do next?”

"Better ask our absent captain..." Kelly muttered in response, then turned to the others. This team needed instruction, and they weren't getting it from Chrysos. He was waving them over to speak to his friends. Why not take them with him when he first went over? "He wants us to join him, but I know you're probably not one for people Nula. Would you guys rather go check out the dorms and the scrolls?"

Interactions: IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

• Atomic Blackwell
    05d1a1b8cf1af8c840f879630eee1aff.jpg Atomic was amazed at the speed Lucoco was going. Tanner followed after putting away his belongings into a hole. The fact that he too could keep up with Lucoco was outstanding. were they both on a different level? It didn't matter, for it was better than sleeping outside with Grimm. Once again, Atomic paid no attention to Indigo as she was preoccupied with the idea of arriving to Beacon. Lo-and behold, the tower itself presented itself after layers of maple trees. The first to arrive, however, are not her group. Instead, it was another she had briefly seen on shore. Another arrived with Sapphiria in the mix being carried again by, once again, prince charming. Atomic made a note to give him a piece of his mind should the time ever erupt.

At the entrance awaited a blonde boy who appeared to be eleven or ten. The Faunus gaped cluelessly as to why a child would be greeting students. Their vocabulary was articulated and well put as if they practiced in the mirror. She looks around wondering if anyone else was freaking out over the odd encounter. The child noticed Atomic's confusion deciding to change size for a professional talk. It was rather curious that his semblance had to do with size. The male welcomed the batch and presented himself as the headmaster. "Hell of an entrance." She mumbled. He then resumed to point out how everyone coincidentally entered in groups of four. On sight, Vos called out each group's name and registered a team name. The first was Kakn, second was Atomic's team, Mbil with Tanner as the leader. The wolf's eyes widens in shock turning to the boy who just moments ago was like a total weirdo. It would be impossible to understand him and his tactics, if he ever had one. "No way! I'm doomed." She whined hanging her head low. "We're all gonna possibly die." She mumbled.

On the plus side, she wasn't partnered with her twin, and it was better than nothing, right? She turns to her as they lock eyes. She wanted to rush over and check, but Atomic refused. She needed space, why couldn't her sister understand that. "Cool, I'm going ahead." She told her team scurrying into the school and grabbing her belongings. She checked if everything was in order before dragging them with her.

IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Lucoco

Lucoco punched the air as she arrived at the destination first, at least among her group. No rotten egg for her! Though she doubt anyone actually has rotten egg here.

She was rather confused when the one who greeted the students was a young boy, but then her confusion shifted to intrigued as he revealed that he was a proper adult. Using semblance to mess with other people? Very nice joke! This means it would be fine for her to appear in the first day of school looking like a 8 feet tall super buffed version of herself.

Next come the announcement of the official teams. She never know how exactly the school set up these test to make them end up as a group of four but she's happy with her team! Though both Atomic and Indigo were a bit pissed off for different reasons. Yup, her rabbit ears picked those grumbles, but Lucoco already learned to not just blurt out whatever things she accidentally overheard.

Anyway, Atomic seemed to be very eager to check their dorm so she would leave her alone for now. There's someone else that Lucoco wanted to check. Ichor! The last time she saw her in the test the girl was grabbed by the snake pervert and she saw the snake pervert still grabbed her to the finish line.

"Ichor! Ichor!" The faunus jogged for a bit before leaping forward with both of her hands opened and gave the other girl a big tight hug.

"Are you okay??" She asked Ichor with a worried tone, then she added another question by whispering it directly to her ears. "The snake weirdo didn't do anything weird to you right??"

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage EldridSmith EldridSmith

Tanner arrived second. A blast heralded his appearance around the last corner. He skidded to the side, right leg stretched out and his left hand clawing at the ground to slow down in time for the corner. Skoane held straight up like a mast as smoke flowed from the barrel. Sure, he had no chance to keep up with Lucoco in a regular foot race, but in straight stretches, when he had no one behind him, he simply fired Skoane backwards. The beastly recoil would shoot him forward like a rocket. He had a determined scowl on his face as he came in second. Close, but no cigar.

Still second.

Better luck next time.

“Nice race lass, I’ll get ye next time.” he said to Lucoco with a slight smile. He stretched and looked around. A cool evening breeze ruffled their hairs. Some weird child stood at the entrance to welcome the lot of them. The child then turned into a full grown adult in the span of an eyeblink. Tanner blinked again, then stood at attention. Weird or not Voss was still effectively their fleet commodore. He held the headmaster in serious regard as the man listed off the team assignments. Specifically, who would bear the burden of leadership.

“Aye sir.” Tanner leaned on Skoane, briefly contemplating the situation. Smashing a few grimm didn’t scare him in the slightest. The responsibility for getting everyone home alive and well, now that put some weight on his shoulders.

Atomic loudly expressed some doubts with regards to their stations.

“Not on my fockin’ watch lass.” he said reflexively. He looked her sharply in the eye, then the others in turn.

“Not one o’ ye will, not ‘fore I gave every last effort. I may not be serious ‘bout all the fine tings in life, but this one ye can count on: I will get ye back safe ‘n sound. That said if I does something silly just let me know. I aim to be a cap’n not a tyrant.” he promised. “Right, that’s enough seriousness for now. Off with ye then.”

He tugged on Indigo’s sleeve. “Lad, I need yer ear for a bit.” he said, with a serious expression still on his face.

Tanner walked towards the dorms as if they weren’t conspiring anything at all. He angled for a spot just ahead of the much louder Chrysos. It should prevent the headmaster from overhearing them. Unfortunately, before he could actually start plotting a revenge prank, Sapphiria approached them.

“Ach lass, don’t mention it, tings happen.” he waved her off, genuinely all right with what happened. Her expression spoke of something more serious being the matter than a simple apology to him. He cocked his head to the side.

“Second thought Indigo, let’s just say I agree with your course, but we’ll talk ‘bout that later.” he said to his teammate.

“Saph. Wasstama’er? Ye look like yer cat just tried it’s wings.” he said with concern in his voice.

Interacted: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets
Mentioned: Everyone else

Weldon barely had time to register the fact that there was a centipede Grimm charging them before Rai took it out. He then found himself grabbed and drawn away from the two young women in the party as Rai summoned his lightning snakes to carry them. They quickly flew the remaining distance to Beacon and he was disappointed to find their group had been the last to arrive, in front of what appeared to be a small child. He was going to question this himself but half of the students beat him to it before the small child suddenly transformed into Headmaster Vos.

As the headmaster announced the teams, Weldon stood there and gave Rai a smile when it was announced he was the leader after the headmaster played a game of eeny meany miney moe. "Congrats man. I look forward to working alongside you." The teams then started to intermingle as those who had been together at the beginning of their adventure through the woods spoke with one another. He admittedly hadn't interacted with any of the others too much (something he would definitely be fixing in the coming days), so he started making his way to collect his things and simply enjoying the energy of the more excited of the group while occasionally casting glances at those who didn't seem to be quite so joyful (namely Sapphiria and the female wolf faunus she seemed to want to speak with). There was something going on there that'd he'd have to check in about and since Tanner had grabbed the blonde's attention he figured he'd try and talk to the wolf girl to see what he could do about that.

Weldon dashed ahead to catch up with her. "Hello there. Now I don't mean to be nosy and I will admit I barely know either of you, but there's clearly something going on between you and my teammate," He said keeping up with her brisk pace, "And I hate to see a pretty woman on the verge of tears. So what's it gonna take to get you to go back there and make up with Sapphiria?"

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith Pumpkid Pumpkid (Atomic)
Mentions: Everyone else

Nula Dopplers

1628460221851.png

Interactions: IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai

Swiping her hand in a wide motion that she could backslap someone who is just in front of her. A dark flat hole emerged into reality. It’s borders are black and violet mist fading away from the portal, unaffected by wind. It only took two portal trips to get to beacon. One from forever fall and with the silhouette of the academy form the distance. Nula took a random shot near beacon and hope for the best her portal’s position is correct and safe. To her surprise it was. Receiving praise for being gifted with her semblance, face blushing red under her hood.

Arriving to the campus. Nula failed to see the structure’s brilliance and beauty, her eyes focused more to the floor and the holstering of her gun now that they have reached safety.

Greeted by the school staff. Nula looked up to see... A kid? Looks as young as the students around them. Nula took her glasses off to clean. Missing the the statement that he could change appearance. The headmaster was now a grownup by the time she place her glasses back to her face. Was she seeing things? Did a magic trick happen? Regardless the thought was abandoned for it is now the assignment of teams. The headmaster announced three teams along with the team names. She is now officially under the team name of KAKN. A name that she just took for granted.

She barely knew her new team other than knowing their names. There is no reason to ask to change teams, she just has to deal with what she has. The team leader Chrysos was filled with joy upon the announcement of team leader that he went over to the other teams to express how happy he is. Nula’s eyes saddened upon seeing their leader leave them in the dust. He was able to approach the others like they were already close friends.

She looked down to the clean floor where she can see the light bounce back to her face, stroking her right arm out of comfort habit. Only to snap back to the conversations upon Asher asking the next move. She looked up to him so quick that her hood fell back away, showing her befuddled little face. Looking back to Chrysos who was motioning them to come closer which she would have done until another choice was given to her by the other girl whom suggested something else she actually would agree on.

“Mmmmm...”

Groaning in unsure expression, her arm still gently rubbed as she tried to avoid eye contact with her teammate. Kelly was correct about Nula’s social awkwardness. She’s displaying it right before her. Another thought countered on her head that Chrysos is asking them to come closer and talk to new people, believing Kelly’s word for it. It took a minute for the girl to decide, maybe even enough for Asher to share his piece of mind first.

“...”

“...Y— please. I think we should... Tell...”

A voice so quiet, the word “yes” was barely heard and it sounded incomplete. She didn’t seem to say anything else for now. Looking around to look for the dorms and entrance hall. She found the entrance but not the dorms. She didn’t want to leave, finding rude to suddenly walkout from here team. Sticking close to Asher and Kelly until they decide it’s time to move.

Last edited:
Chrysos had run off to greet presumably the other hunters that he‘d been with prior to them being put into a team together. Kelly making an annoyed comment in regards to the other Faunu’s quick departure towards others, only to wave them over in a gesture greet the others, Kelly quickly bring up a very good suggestion to go to there dorms Nula was obviously the social awkward type Asher had experienced it a lot first hand. It did leave the three of them in a sort of damn if you do damn if you don’t kind of situation Nula mumbled stuttering made it clear to Asher she had realised they where in such a divided social situation the tiny red hair girl staring at the ground shyly.

Asher proceeded to gently pat Nula on the head his body temperature had again risen to being rather warm and thusly his hand was too. “hey it’s ok no need to get overly worried about it“ Asher leaned over speaking softly to Nula a sweet smile on his face, straight up and then facing Kelly. “Why don’t you girls go check out the dorms and relax and I’ll go join our leader, then everyone wins simple” Asher stated casually before turning around and walking towards Chrysos and the boys other associates, as to not give the girls time to object, Asher had a feeling Nula would probably just have followed him if he have her the chance too and he didn’t want to subject the poor girl to a larger social situation just because he was trying to make it easier for everyone.

once He‘d gotten there Asher leaned against his sword cannon causally flashing a smile towards the 2 remaining people Chrysos had been chatting too. “Sup names Asher cobalt nice to meet you both, don’t mind the heat that’s just me semblance does that“ he’d introduce himself in a causal tone before turning to his teams leader. “The girls decided to just head to the dorms so don’t worry bout it“

• Sapphiria Blackwell
    0433924596ea4f100d0a3a2d3173032a.jpgSapphiria jolts out of her trance when Tanner queried about her troubles. She involuntarily clasps his hand squeezing it tightly as if she needed to remind herself she was not in a dream or at least stable herself. Her irises were filled with a mixture of fear and sadness. She tried her best to crack a smile even if it was lopsided. "Tanner...I guess I'm scared." She admitted. "I don't know anybody except Atomic. I-I've never been separated from her and knowing I won't be on the same team as her..." She drifts off into possible scenarios leading to the same place, loneliness.

After a good minute, she pulls her hand away realizing she was near the point of breaking apart. The feeling was foreign and she had no one to confide in. Her teammates are still fresh and Tanner has been the closest thing to a conversation aside from Rai, Indigo or Chrysos. Saph steps back and rubs her hand sheepishly. "S-sorry. Nevermind what I said. It was stupid. I'm just...overthinking." Although the girl was putting up a facade, her body showed signs of shivers. "Congratulations on being team leader. You probably heard my name but I want to properly introduce myself. My name is Sapphiria Blackwell. It's a pleasure to meet you Tanner. Please take care of my twin sister, Atomic, ok?"

Her switch in demeanor was probably off-putting given the way she approached herself in the most terrifying way. What more could she do than to pretend to be happy?

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Last edited:
Kelly Oaken

Asher began his stride towards their leader and his small congregation, And Kelly fired a thumbs up in his direction as the two girls were left to their own devices. Asher's suggestion was a good one, especially in early days to prevent causing any riffs between people. But being a leader didn't mean they had to follow his every instruction. Kelly turned to Nula with a shrug. "Just you and I then," She said with a smile, trying to put Nula at ease. Wow this girl was small, and Kelly wasn't exactly an above average height to begin with. The fact that she was usually near Asher didn't help her at all.

Kelly waved a quick goodbye to Chrysos and Asher, along with a small salute and moved out of the hallway, Nula in tow. She wasn't as uncomfortable with people as her companion seemed to be, but Kelly had a real homesickness for some actual peace and quiet, hopefully the dorms could provide it. Outside the hall, exactly where the principal had said they would be was a large selection of suitcases, bags and cases. Kelly picked up her own bag, a very run down hiking backpack that still was stained from dirt or moss or...something. She glanced over at Nula's direction and some of the other first years, shouldering the bag on one side, Mahogany Locus on the other. "See if you can find yours, no sense in waiting for someone else to take them up, it ain't a hotel," she called to Nula.

Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Nula) (OPEN)
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Asher) IDKnuggets IDKnuggets (Chrysos)

Nula Dopplers

Interactions: Arai Arai

A split within the team was done. Asher leaving them to partner with Chrysos while she and Kelly find said dorms mentioned by the headmaster. She could only watch Asher walk towards the team leader with a charming smile, almost reaching her hand hand to him as he leaves.

Her glasses glared onto the other girl. Standing next to them made her look more harmless. She’s about to be taken out of the crowd to get to the more interesting features of Beacon which is the dorms. Following Kelly to the entrance. She was greeted with all kinds of luggage. It would take a little while to find her bag given how boring and dull it looked. As soon as Kelly started searching for hers, she too have dug through the luggage.

Kelly found hers rather quickly. A bag that has been outside more than Nula. This made her search for her bag faster as to avoid hearing her teammate saying double time. Knocking over 4 or 6 other luggages in the process. Nula became visibly frustrated in her own clumsiness, dusting off and positioning each individual bag/case she knocked over carefully placing them back as if never touched.

“There you are...”

Pulling a dark blue trolley bag back away from the collection of bags. The wheeled bag was almost her height with the handle extended fully up. It was shaped like a box and appeared to be slightly heavy with it’s box shape lumping out slightly on it’s edges. It had one distinct accessory which is a light pink rectangular keychain with a handwritten “Nula’s bag” tag, attached to the main zipper.

“S-sorry, let’s go.”

Unless they are to move onto the dorms after she retrieves her bag. She took a spare moment to bring out the scroll provided to every student, out of one of the pockets on the side of her bag. Checking notifications and the school map.

Just follow the map and the dorms they would find. She would continue to follow Kelly to the dorms. The further they find the dorms the quieter it became. Maybe because of her and Kelly approaching the dorms first. The two were met with the corridor, identical doors left and right. Looking back to her pick wielding teammate. With a nervous expression.

“I-i forgot the... Our d-dorm number...”

Speaking as clearly as possible. Scratching her head, she sets her bag upright to stop the rolling sound that’s been loudly qudible in the halls earlier. Looking at each door her eyes can see.

• 712baf81176d119f110cc7b60cc960c2.jpg
    Chrysos Kane

Chrysos beamed with pride as Sappharia congratulated him on his team. He was really proud to be leading them, his very own team. They would be the closest, most amazing team ever. Never ending up like team AMBR had, no matter what.

Saph excused herself a moment later to check on her sister. “Good luck with your sis, Saph! You got this!” he called after her, giving the blonde girl a thumbs up. Siblings would always fight, but in the end their bond was one of the most important there were. Seeing the two of them, Chrysos thought of his own sister and how he hadn’t had a chance to speak to her since the attack on their village. She was not going to be happy about that.

As Saph left, the bunny from the airship and his new teammate Asher joined the group. “Asher, meet Rai and Ichor” Chrysos introduced the two remaining people in the group. “Congrats on becoming a leader, Rai!” he added, grinning at the older boy.

“Oh, they're gonna' leave?” Chrysos asked with some surprise. “Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away with the leader thing and then seeing these guys…” he trailed of, rubbing the back of his head. He waved back to Kelly and Nula as they left, making a mental note to apologize to the girls for ditching them. Maybe he could get his hands on something sweet to share with the team, like a cake or cookies.

Interactions- Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
    Mentions- Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Arai Arai

Weldon sighed and closed his eyes as Atomic gave the expected reaction to this meddling but his eyes shot open at the mention of Sapphiria as the girl's sister. His train of thought was derailed to the point he almost missed the last part of what she had said. "I don't have any siblings so to speak...unless cousins you grew up alongside count. But my familial aside status what if something happened Saph before you saw her again and you never got the chance to make up with your sister? When someone you love dies you'll have regrets regardless, but would you really want the last memory you have your last memory of her to be the two of you quarreling? Take it from someone who has dealt with those kinds of regrets for the last ten years; You. Don't. Want. That. Burden." There was a flash of pain in his eyes as he said those last five words.

Then out of nowhere one of her teammates locked arms with her and led her away. "Just think about it," he shouted after her, "And when you realize I'm right, I'll be there to support you." It didn't so much as occur to him that Indigo might misinterpret the intentions behind his words entirely.

Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Atomic)
Mentions: IDKnuggets IDKnuggets (Indidgo)

“Yeah well now I just gotta make sure to live up ta it.” Tanner said, briefly uncertain of himself. The weight on his shoulders felt all too real. He squared his shoulders, then the second part of the sentence hit.

“Wait what? Princess?” he said. Indigo just winked at him. Tanner wanted to ask him to go after Atomic and figure out what was up with her and her sister. Instead the boy just threw a spanner in Tanner’s mental machinery.

“Aye. Ah, good?” Tanner said, blinking. Princess? Certainly Sapphiria looked like one, admittedly in distress.

Oh by the maiden of the moon what now.

Flying thunder snakes, he could wrap his head around.

Death defying stunts while falling from an airship, he could deal with.

The warm gentle fingers around his hand though, threw him for a loop.

He gently squeezed her hand and just played his thumb across hers. She felt smooth like silk. Quick! Brain, come up with something smooth!

"Sapphiria it's normal to feel like that if yer jumping into the unknown. It just a sign ye care for your sister." He said. Was that the right thing to say? Maybe?

He smiled just a touch at the mention of leadership.

"Lass I can still see yer worried, that's aight. Just trust me yer sister will be fine, same as ye. Ye just got to be there for her but ye cannot be a weight 'round her neck ye get it?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

Last edited:
67be5a18edcab829997265ab720fa029.jpg
Rai was exhausted when he arrived at school, his head was pounding and he could feel the echoes of his heartbeat in his ears as it tried to beat it's way through his chest.... and all for naught. They were the last to arrive. He wasn't happy about that in the slightest, how, why, he should have been the fastest person here and arrived first with the others in tow. He felt angry, disappointed, and irritated at the situation, but he didn't show it. However the veins in his forehead began to pop under his hair when he considered Ichor to be equal to him in terms of leadership abilities and he was choosing things based on chance. Did all the work he put in mean NOTHING?!?! Thankfully he was the leader in the end, but he felt all the work he put in was completely devalued at this point.

However before he had much time to think further on it his head felt like it was being torn apart by a splitting headache and a wave of exhaustion. Chrysos came by apologize for leaving... and mostly to brag. "That's nice, congratulations." Rai stated through the throbs, though he tried to not show it on the outside his demeanor was cracking some under the various waves of pain and fatigue as he gave a shorter and more abrupt answer than usual. Sapphira decided now was a good time to make a remark about him carrying her as she saw through his facade to hide his fatigue and pain before she ran off to see her sister. Weldon congratulated him on getting the leader position and looking forward to working together, it felt hollow after the headmaster's decision but he knew they meant well. "Thank you, and likewise." He stated with a smile, similarly short in response to Chrysos as he began to lean heavily on his halberd.

The tall one who the nerdy girl was clinging to earlier approached and decided to make conversation... unfortunately they gave off waves of heat thanks to their semblance. 'Fuck' Rai couldn't help but think, of all the times he wanted to meet a walking furnace... now was not it. "Nice to meet you I'm Rai, and don't worry about it." Rai said with a smile as he forced himself to bear it without breaking character. The man turned and yelled to their leader about something as Rai felt himself fading, however he was soon talked to once more by Chrysos who congratulated him on becoming a leader and apologizing for bragging. "Thank you, and don't worry about it. I apologize I'm just a bit tired... I think I'm going to retire for now and get some rest." He replies as he begins walking towards the dorms... then realizing he didn't know which was his yet. He started moving towards Sapphira to ask her which one the were in... but the exhaustion and fatigue came crashing in like a tidal wave and he collapsed beside her before he could ask.
IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone Pumpkid Pumpkid

• Atomic Blackwell
    Interactions: Weldon ( Flintstone Flintstone ) Indigo ( IDKnuggets IDKnuggets ) / Mentions: None / Status: Upset

2a632a1408931a410765678850c740a0.jpg Atomic felt bad that someone had no idea about having siblings. He did say he had cousins so it was something, but living with one and having the same parents are two totally different things. How could she forget no everyone was the same? He then added devestating scenario that could lead to regretting to refuse forgiveness. The guilt consumed her even more, but the fact remained about why she was even bothered in the first place. The teen spoke with experience and his eyes filled with dread warning her of her mistake.

Before Atomic could reply, Indigo cuts in lacing his arm with hers and pulling her away. The Faunus was dumbstruck by Indigo's bold moves. She looked back at Weldon who cried out, "think about it" The Faunus had no idea what to make of the situation as she was processing both Weldon's words and Indigo pulling her aside. When they walked upstairs to the first floor, Atomic finally pulled away to acknowledge the boy's actions.
    "What the hell was that? Why did you pull me away? We were having a conversation." She growled. Whatever was going on with Indigo, his clinginess was irritating the girl and the fact that she had to be paired up with him on a team made matters worse. There was so much to take in and she did what she always did, get angry and vent. Unfortunately, Indigo was the blunt end of the stick and becoming her punching bag.

Last edited:
Kelly Oaken

Kelly watched as Nula retrieved her own bag, which looked a little big for her at first glance. The keychain was pretty cute, maybe it was a gift from a family member before they started here? Kelly made a mental note to ask about it later. Seeing Nula play with the scroll, Kelly pulled out her own, taking it out and stealing glances at Nula on how it worked and what she was supposed to do with it. Oakengold was a little too off the grid for scrolls or communication, so Nula's only experience with one of the devices was using it to communicate when on watch when the weather was too bad to see. Nula had opened...something. And it showed a map of the school, so Kelly started with that, opening several other pages beforehand, one of which showed the four members of her team, smiling student pictures glaring back at her. She frowned. "I'm not big on scrolls, I'll follow you," She said quickly, stuffing the device back into her pocket.

The dorms were everything one would expect from a school. A long hallway seemed to lead down, doors on either side. All of the doors had numbers on, with a little holographic display which seemed to denote which team was inside. The hallway was still quiet, but that was fine by her.

“I-i forgot the... Our d-dorm number...”

Kelly shrugged. Nula seemed a little worried, but no harm done. "Well it's gotta be down here...look for the one that says KAKN I guess," she said, making her way down the left doors looking for it. She saw the rooms for RISE and MBIL, the other two teams they arrived with, but no KAKN. "Find anything yet?" she called back to Nula.

Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Nula Dopplers

Interactions: Arai Arai

Just look for the door labelled with her new team name. She advanced further down the hall with her rather noisy rolling bag to find the dorm they belong to. Passing by multiple doors, Kelly found no luck on finding theirs.

Nula stares up towards a single door before her. It was their dorm.

“I think it’s this one...?”

Hesitant to open the door at first before opening slowly. The door creaks and darkness of the room shows. Her hand began to search for a light switch next to the door, where she heard a flicker and the illuminating reveal of the room has been shown.

Her eyes caught attention to the opposite side of the room which had a big window with little light outside other than the moon shining down.

“Sorry.”

Forgetting her position in the room she now entered, she is blocking the doorway with herself and her luggage. Swiftly moving inside on the right side of the room close to the study tables which she assumes is for studying or eating food on. Letting Kelly in as she observed the room. It’s not the most impressive room she had ever seen but it looks fairly decent. Almost minimal in her opinion. She found no right to complain as it is better than nothing.

After almost a full day running around and fighting Grimm. She sat down on a chair by the study table and let her bag rest beside her. Letting out a sigh, she has made it into safety without a scratch. She didn’t sit down on the beds in fear of being potentially scolded by Kelly that she is sitting/laying upon the bed with filthy clothing.

Looking back to the room. There were four beds in total, perfect for a team. Bunk beds are something Nula is not used to having. She would ask Kelly what side of the two bunk beds she would prefer, but instead she just decided to let her choose herself, feeling stupid if she even let such a question escape her lips. Regardless she’d respect Kelly’s choices and would have o sleep either on top or bottom bed.

She would adjust her seat to face the table for the the mean time. Digging through her bag to pull out a plastic square tupperware. The sound of the lid can be heard as Nula folds her sleeves beforehand. Picking up a sandwich with her two hands and taking a surprisingly huge bite on it as if she hasn’t eaten anything until now. Silently chewing away in peace as the flavor of the mayo, sweet ham and sliced cheese bursts in her mouth, enough for her to look into the heavens/ceiling to thank that sandwiches exist.

“I have anovehr sandwhidcgh. D-do you... Whant?”

She asked in a nearly muffled voice from the stuffing of her mouth. Never leaving her mouth nothing to chew on. There is indeed another sandwich sitting coldly on the tupperware. It’s square sliced hand and cheese alligns perfectly to the bread, would be better if it was a little warmer, Nula didn’t seem to see that as issue.

She was visibly tired. Slouching, lower tone of voice, and eyes halfway open. She would wait for the other half of her team but the rest of her was magnetized to the bunk beds to just sleep. Hit the showers, get pjs and get to bed, are what she do for the rest of the night.

View attachment 901902
Ichor gripped Selene and Helios so tight, she was sure her palms would bleed, the way her heart practically kept into her throat at the way Headmaster Vos mentioned that she was in line for the position of leader nearly sent her careening to the ground, terrified, and almost gibbering in fear and denial before the little game of eeiny miney moe began, and he landed on... Rai.

"Congrats," she offered weakly, "glad to see we'll be in safe hands, I know I'd be an absolute trainwreck, probably faint."

(Somewhere across the hall, Team INKE, led by Icterine Warbler, felt a undeniable shudder pass through them, and their collective attention snap to the new arrivals for some unknown reason.

Ichor would forever deny feeling that same exact sensation when she would be introduced to them, years down the line, would ignore the way she seemed to click with Taketori Kaguya in combat, the easy conversation with Egret Adelram, the way Nox Acier would look at her.

Ichor would ignore the screaming of 'What If?' in the recesses of her soul, she'd had enough disappointment concerning that for one lifetime, and she refused to shed anymore tears over it.)

And then... Lucoco, wonderful, bright, kind Lucoco came hurtling towards her, taking her into her arms, and hugging her so tight, so warm and full of kindness and excitement, that, for a split second, Ichor actually considered the idea of asking if the taller girl would hold onto her for the rest of their mortal lives.

"Ichor! Ichor!" And oh, she said her name with so much excitement, like she was glad that she was here, with her, in this moment, this wonderful, wonderful moment...

"Are you okay??" Lucoco asked Ichor with a worried tone, then she added another question by whispering it directly to her ears, "The snake weirdo didn't do anything weird to you right?"

Shaken out of her daydreams of eternal hugs, platonic cuddling, and words of affirmation, Ichor struggled to process her words for a moment before shaking her head frantically.

[She was pathetic, she knew, but damnit hugs were the holy grail... She wondered, distantly, if Rai's hugs were just as tight and filled with warmth.]

"Of course not!" She denied a bit too quickly, "Rai was great! I mean it was a bit weird seeing how quickly he was able to switch between combat mode and friendly conversation, but that's normal right!? I haven't really known him for more than a day, so, uh, yeah, um, is that... Uh, great axe training still on the table?"

She awkwardly shuffled a bit, before deciding to hook her hands around Lucoco's waist, as to say she didn't undermine her worries, Rai was, objectively speaking, a male she had known for less than twelve hours who could likely easily overpower her... And, yeah, there were more than a few well founded worries on that side of the spectrum.

"Uh," she ducked her head a bit and blushed, "sorry for worrying you...? Do you want to head to the dorms, together maybe?"

Oh, Gods above, she was pathetic.

[Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (Lucoco), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Rai)]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back