• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale [No Longer Accepting]

theunderwolf said:
"Perfect!" beo said as she gently (Some might even say Daintily but not her.) put Mel on the ground, " me and mel'll be right behind you, Lilith take rear gaurd stay a little up and back from us and keep an eye out, i don't want to be taken by surprise. Sounds good to everybody?" She looked around, if this was a team she liked it already, WarZii seemed like an awesome fighter and a kindred spirit, Lilith was quiet but focused and Mel was really good with her hammer, and pretty cute, Beo inwardly admitted.
Why did she do that? Could it be? Could it be I actually found the one?

Mel muttered to herself, "I really need to stop watch those Soaps..."

Mel stuck to Beo's side as the venture forward to the unknown.

She nodded in approval of his semblance, liking the fact that she wouldn't have to deal with temper tantrums for four years. "Hey, do you want to see my semblance? It's probably not as cool as yours, but it's still pretty awesome." She smiles at Irving.

"Yeah, I'll keep watch." She faced her back to him, scanning along the forest facing the lake. Way to make things awkward.

"I just realized I never asked for your name."
Hansi called to him as her eyes swept along the lake. The chasm was a little bit of a walk more, but they should be able to get there and find a relic soon. "I'm Hansi. I'm from Mantle, like I kinda said during my crazy rant earlier." She took a few moments to continue her stretchs, keeping her eyes faced away from the lake.

We

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]
"Yeah, I'll keep watch." She faced her back to him, scanning along the forest facing the lake. Way to make things awkward.

"I just realized I never asked for your name."
Hansi called to him as her eyes swept along the lake. The chasm was a little bit of a walk more, but they should be able to get there and find a relic soon. "I'm Hansi. I'm from Mantle, like I kinda said during my crazy rant earlier." She took a few moments to continue her stretchs, keeping her eyes faced away from the lake.

[/QUOTE]
When Herb was in his natural element he examined his sperm "bank" it was black and blue all over "Well, looks like I've been neutered." he said "And the names Herb, I'm from Vale." he began to slowly walk into the cold water, shivering, "Bloody hell...." he groaned and began to relax "So whats your story?" he asked "Why'd you come to Beacon?"

TheGoldenGear said:
She nodded in approval of his semblance, liking the fact that she wouldn't have to deal with temper tantrums for four years. "Hey, do you want to see my semblance? It's probably not as cool as yours, but it's still pretty awesome." She smiles at Irving.
Irving sat down on the ground while he caught his breath. Damn, that always took a lot out of him. But this girl seemed nice enough, he didn't want to make her have to deal with his Berserkergang personality for too long.

"Sure. Why not?"

She smirked, and a few seconds later, all that was left of her was a shadow on the ground. The shadow circled around Irving a couple times before Nyx reappeared behind him. "I call it the Erebus Crawl."

theunderwolf said:
"Perfect!" beo said as she gently (Some might even say Daintily but not her.) put Mel on the ground, " me and mel'll be right behind you, Lilith take rear gaurd stay a little up and back from us and keep an eye out, i don't want to be taken by surprise. Sounds good to everybody?" She looked around, if this was a team she liked it already, WarZii seemed like an awesome fighter and a kindred spirit, Lilith was quiet but focused and Mel was really good with her hammer, and pretty cute, Beo inwardly admitted.
Lilith nodded her approval to the plan. She didn't mind being in the back. It just meant that less of the conversation that was bond to happen would be aimed her way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]We
When Herb was in his natural element he examined his sperm "bank" it was black and blue all over "Well, looks like I've been neutered." he said "And the names Herb, I'm from Vale." he began to slowly walk into the cold water, shivering, "Bloody hell...." he groaned and began to relax "So whats your story?" he asked "Why'd you come to Beacon?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a dancer. It's hard to find a decent school for both dance and hunting close to each other, so here I am. I'll be taking lessons and teaching at the Vale Dance Academy on weekends, and learning hunting here on weekends."

As if to execute her point, she began a complicated ballet movie, testing the flexibility of her limbs after her stretches. "Yourself? Other than proximity, I mean?" She said as she sank into a split.

[media]
[/media]

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]"I'm a dancer. It's hard to find a decent school for both dance and hunting close to each other, so here I am. I'll be taking lessons and teaching at the Vale Dance Academy on weekends, and learning hunting here on weekends."
As if to execute her point, she began a complicated ballet movie, testing the flexibility of her limbs after her stretches. "Yourself? Other than proximity, I mean?" She said as she sank into a split.

[/QUOTE]
"My, my family is that of assholes and I didn't wanna follow their plan, so I'm forging my own ya know?" he said "What sorta dance?" he asked "Cos, well, I'm actually real big into ballroom."

TheGoldenGear said:
She smirked, and a few seconds later, all that was left of her was a shadow on the ground. The shadow circled around Irving a couple times before Nyx reappeared behind him. "I call it the Erebus Crawl."
"Cool." Irving stretched as he got his strength back. He tried getting to his feet, but found it hard to get up. He looked sheepishly at Nyx.

"Um... this is going to sound weird... Can you help me stand back up?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]"What sorta dance?" he asked "Cos, well, I'm actually real big into ballroom."

[/QUOTE]

"Well, I mean, Mostly ballet and contemporary jazz, but my waltz, tango, and pasdoble are pretty famous in Mantle, so like, if I have a decent partner and a good song, I can do anything, really."
Good, she was all limbered up again. She hopped back onto her feet and began to check on her knives, making sure they were still in excellent working order.

"You doing ok? I'd kinda hate to be the last pair to grab a relic or whatever, so once you're feeling better we should probably head off."

Warscewiczii Walked quietly, looking down the lengthy chasm. He would constantly roll his left shoulder trying to get rid of the annoying pang that would come and go. Keeping his shield raised he called back to the girls behind him, "Hey, I think I see a cave up ahead. Think we should take a quick peek inside?"

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]
"Well, I mean, Mostly ballet and contemporary jazz, but my waltz, tango, and pasdoble are pretty famous in Mantle, so like, if I have a decent partner and a good song, I can do anything, really." Good, she was all limbered up again. She hopped back onto her feet and began to check on her knives, making sure they were still in excellent working order.
"You doing ok? I'd kinda hate to be the last pair to grab a relic or whatever, so once you're feeling better we should probably head off."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah." he said, "Mind just passing me the armors cod piece first and we should be fine." he said, walking out of the water backwards "Guess I'll have to find out if I can still make the babies when I get back to Beacon." he said with a chuckle "Unless the idea of someone masturbating on the otherside of a tree turns you on."

She was a bit puzzled at first, but then laughed and agreed. "I'm not sure how much help I'll be though. being 4'10" and 95 pounds doesn't leave you with much muscle power." She grabs his hand and starts pulling him up.

@TommyGun15

A cave? Not fun. 'Hmm maybe we should just poke in first." Beo said, " Do some scouting make sure we have to go there before y'know we do. You go ahead first guys I'll switch to guarding the uh, back yeah. Lets do this." She sighed not a bloody cave already, she hated caves. REALLY hated caves. Taking a deep breath, she said, "After you all."

TheGoldenGear said:
She was a bit puzzled at first, but then laughed and agreed. "I'm not sure how much help I'll be though. being 4'10" and 95 pounds doesn't leave you with much muscle power." She grabs his hand and starts pulling him up.
@TommyGun15
"Thanks."

Irving didn't really let Nyx pull him up, so much as he used her a a lever to pull himself up.

"Sorry about that, going Berserk takes a lot out of me... How bad was I anyways? I never really remember any details about it afterwards."

theunderwolf said:
A cave? Not fun. 'Hmm maybe we should just poke in first." Beo said, " Do some scouting make sure we have to go there before y'know we do. You go ahead first guys I'll switch to guarding the uh, back yeah. Lets do this." She sighed not a bloody cave already, she hated caves. REALLY hated caves. Taking a deep breath, she said, "After you all."
Mel frightened of the concept of leaving Behind Beo held on her arm tighter...

"You're not staying behind us... We're a team now... So we better act like one. Besides, Caves aren't scary." Mel told the Faunus.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]
"Yeah." he said, "Mind just passing me the armors cod piece first and we should be fine." he said, walking out of the water backwards "Guess I'll have to find out if I can still make the babies when I get back to Beacon." he said with a chuckle "Unless the idea of someone masturbating on the otherside of a tree turns you on."

[/QUOTE]
With pursed lips, she kicked the cod piece toward him. "Uh-huh, like you won't be thinking of dancing a sensual waltz with me." She said with a teasing laugh.

A rustle came from the bushes nearby, and she spun at the sound. "Hey, Herb, you might, kinda, like, wanna to hurry, because I think we might have a couple of Ursa that want to tango with us, and not in the fun way, if you know what I mean." She had already pulled her knives into her hands, crouching slightly to begin the intricate dance that was her way of fighting. "I can cover you while you get trust, but your.. ahem.. testing time might have to wait."

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]With pursed lips, she kicked the cod piece toward him. "Uh-huh, like you won't be thinking of dancing a sensual waltz with me." She said with a teasing laugh.
A rustle came from the bushes nearby, and she spun at the sound. "Hey, Herb, you might, kinda, like, wanna to hurry, because I think we might have a couple of Ursa that want to tango with us, and not in the fun way, if you know what I mean." She had already pulled her knives into her hands, crouching slightly to begin the intricate dance that was her way of fighting. "I can cover you while you get trust, but your.. ahem.. testing time might have to wait."

[/QUOTE]
Herb put the cod piece on and then the chest piece and then the gauntlets. He stood and took Envy in his arms "Alright, we came out here to kill Grimm, lets show em what we're fucking made of!" he said with a boisterous smile.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Herb put the cod piece on and then the chest piece and then the gauntlets. He stood and took Envy in his arms "Alright, we came out here to kill Grimm, lets show em what we're fucking made of!" he said with a boisterous smile.

[/QUOTE]
She returned his grin. Two Ursa stepped out of the trees, and they were not on a peaceful stroll. The upset from the chasm must have enraged them. "I'm afraid I might hurt your delicate groin if we try to work together right now, so why don't you take one while I get the other?" She'd already marked the one on the right, gaining a feel for how it moved before she began to fight it.

"I mean, if you can handle it, that is." She winked at him, all smiles and jokes despite the monsters before them.

WarZii stopped at the entrance to the cave. "Caves tend to hold very interesting things inside." When he finished his sentenced WarZii stepped inside the cave, getting swallowed by the darkness inside. Inside the cave he could hear a low rumbling sound, "What is that noise?" He pulled a chem lite from his pocket. He placed it in his mouth then cracked it with his teeth and free hand. Shaking it for a couple seconds he tossed it at the source of the noise.

The Chem lite landed right in front of a sleeping Ursa's muzzle. When the Grimm opened its mouth to snore the chem-lite rolled slightly towards it from the inhale and rolled slightly away the the beasts exhale.

WarZii froze for a second before flipping his shield to grab the handle of his blade and flicking his arm to make the shield roll down the length of the blade locking in place to transform into its axe mode.

Herbert ignored her and charged at his ursa, slamming the flat end of the sword against the ursas skull causing a sickening a thud as the skull cracked and the beasts jaw was knocked from its joint. Sinew and blood poured out of the beasts wound as it was knocked on its side, it rasped with pain and tried to claw at Herb who advanced and finished the beast with a clinical swipe at its neck slicing the Grimms jugular. "Easy as." Herb said, kicking the Grimm's head and watching as a combination of its brains and flesh poured out and onto his crisp green boot.

Determined not to be beaten, Hansi tossed her knife into the Ursa's eyes, ran along side it until the string was taut and pulled herself up onto the Ursa's back.

Once there, she used her other knife to cleanly reach down and slice the Ursa's neck, the creature barely making a sound as it's life slipped away. Dark blood poured onto the sand, and she hopped off the corpse, brushing herself off. "Let's go get ourselves a relic, partner." She said with a grin.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Determined not to be beaten, Hansi tossed her knife into the Ursa's eyes, ran along side it until the string was taut and pulled herself up onto the Ursa's back.
Once there, she used her other knife to cleanly reach down and slice the Ursa's neck, the creature barely making a sound as it's life slipped away. Dark blood poured onto the sand, and she hopped off the corpse, brushing herself off. "Let's go get ourselves a relic, partner." She said with a grin.

[/QUOTE]
Herb nodded and began a brisk jog "What sorta relic do you think these things are?" he asked with a pant, Envy's bloodstained blade glowed a radioactive shade of green as Herb felt bloodlust begin to fill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back