• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale [No Longer Accepting]

Lazuli

By the time half an hour had passed, Lazuli's latest game was already underway. It started by finding the most lovey dovey couple she could find and hitting him in the face with a drink. Soda of course. There was no way she was able to get some alcohol.

Then facing an enraged man, she covered her face with her hands as if crying. Her shoulders trembled and she put on a sob story of how he had used and abused her, only to leave once she found out he was cheating. It only took a few minutes before the girl, believing Lazuli, dumped her own drink down the man's head and stormed off. And the man, angry at her ****blocking, as she assumed anyone would be, started chasing her, threats of beating her down loud enough for any nearby party goers to hear. "Ah! Help! He's bullying me!" she shouted, smile bright and wide. It was only a matter of time before someone tried to intervene, only to get hit and then a fight would start.

Lazuli pulled off a few more similar ploys around the club and then stood back at the wall near the exit to watch the results of her hard work. Wonderful! That should do well to stir some trouble and the best part was that she couldn't get in trouble for it. She may have provoked the men but she never attacked first. Plus, if shit went south, it should be easier for her to ditch these losers than the others. Let them get in trouble if they wanted.

But it wasn't enough. She grew increasingly dissatisfied as she watched what she could. She didn't know why but none of this was helping to calm her down. She was getting angrier and angrier. Not enough to make her break her expression of joy but she wanted to break something. Someone. Saffron. She wanted to break Hansi's little pet kitten. Maybe neuter him. That might be fun. She'd never seen a castration before.

• She laughed as yet another song ended, pulling away from her latest dance partner with a playful air kiss. The last latin ballroom number had been a complete mess, as was expected. A pasa doble required choreography, and the fact that her partner hadn't broken her ankle had been a feat unto itself. She twirled her way off of the dance floor as a waltz came on. She'd had enough of partner dancing, for the time being.

She had had the time of her life this past half hour. After showing off during the first few numbers, a flock had gathered around her, and she had found herself dancing solo, with partners, and even in a crowd. It was a lot more fun that she had thought a gang meeting would be, and despite how stressed she had been earlier, she found herself oddly content here.

She looked down at her pocket as her phone buzzed. It was Saffron, fancy that. She grabbed a tall glass of juice from the open bar, and sat down to drink it, smiling at his text. Angel. The boy was so cute. She realized she had yet to look at the mysterious present he had given her. She made a mental note to do that as she typed out a response.

To Prince Charming: Aww, is not not fun down there? It's actually super fun up here! I'll see if I can get you guys in! If not, I'll head down and we can leave. When did you get here? I must have missed you. :<

She chugged down the rest of her juice, then set off to talk to Goldbloom. She waved him down, and chattered at him with a broad smile. "Wow, this has been like, sooo much fun, and like, I hope I passed the initiation thing or whatever, and I hate to be a bother but uh, I have a bunch of friends down there- I mean, you already knew that but uh- can I like, invite them up here? I would love to show Lazulii and Herb this, I bet they would love it!"

"That is my name." Lilith answered to the mouse's apology. She never really had to worry about people calling her the wrong name. It was easy for people to remember her, what with her scar and mismatched eyes. She would have taken Hazel's hand, but there was a small faunus clinging to her wrists. "Hazel. And Ivory?" she asked, making sure that she also had the names right.

When the question of an empty room came up, Lilith thought about it for a second. "Library or a classroom." she suggested. The library would be relatively empty this time of night, but nobody would any of the classrooms.

Maroon

Simmering like an egg placed on a pan in the middle of the desert, Maroon had taken to bashing his head against one of the club's walls as he tried to force the ungodly music out through his ears. The dance floor might as well have been a sea of flesh with how close the dancers had gotten, limbs and glowsticks flailing maddeningly as things neared a crescendo. He had seen several fights start considerably close to Lazuli, but had glossed over it due to his mounting rage. Her victims were soon grabbed by Rhythm Riders who tried in vain to calm down the dancers who struggled wildly against them.

The cheers, the music, the constant rumble of feet pounding on the grounds... Maroon had been trying to block all of this out when a hand grasped his shoulder. He immediately reached for his holster as he turned around with what almost sounded like a snarl, only to pause at the sight of Citrine.

"Maro! Zank goodness." Citrine said, only barely audible over the merciless music "My protégé and I have been planning our interference in the bathroom! We need you to-!"

"Shut up!"

Citrine paused as Maroon barked at her, and she watched him grasp his head as he glared at her "Just give me some peace and quiet for three seconds you damn monkey!"

Goldbloom

Goldbloom looked up, he had been in the middle of bragging to one of the recruits about his most recent achievements in the art of tap and was understandably caught off guard by Hansi's interference. Nonetheless, the Rhythm Rider smiled and shrugged "Eh, I don't see why not."

He stepped away for a moment and looked toward a screen on the wall which had been showing videos of national dance competitions throughout the meet up. With a flick of his wrist, a small remote slid from his sleeve to his hand, and he soon pressed several buttons until it was displaying an image of the dance floor with a noticeable lack of audio.

"Of course, Jaws had said to take only you but I feel as though a tiny breach of his orders will only invite more fun! Besides, they probably don't want to hear Jaws's Mixtape." he said before nodding to the screen, where one of the DJs could be seen handing a leather-bound CD case to the Rhythm Rider operating the turntables on the catwalks "I don't know what's on it actually but my previous experience with mixtapes have been less than enlightening. Let me just call up some of the bouncers."

He then drew a phone from his pocket as the remote slid back into his sleeve, as he held the phone to his ear he reached for a nearby glass of wine. He didn't even get to take the first sip before the glass feel from his grasp and shattered on the ground, and his phone soon followed suit as he looked with growing incomprehension at the screen before him.

Maroon & Citrine

The sudden lull in the music as the disks were swapped went unnoticed by Maroon as he yelled at Citrine some more. The photographer tried to keep a straight face as Maroon continued yelling accusations and insults at her, and she was fully prepared to try and detain him when something changed. The previous pounding of dub step was gone, but it was soon replaced with the screech of death metal which rapidly filled its place tenfold. It was unbearable that she actually had to cover her ears as the violent music took hold. Almost immediately, Maroon looked as if he was prepared to slap her when a fist careened out of nowhere before slamming into the side of the Gunslinger's head. Citrine turned to look at his attacker while unsheathing Golden Hour, only to pause at who she saw:

One of the Civilian Clubbers, a young looking girl who looked as if she had only just passed the designated drinking age.

Citrine wasn't given much time to stare, as another Clubber wrapped his arms around her from behind and hoisted her into the air while bellowing a roar of rage. Citrine opened her eyes as she was swung about before staring at what the dance floor had become. Every single Clubber seemed to have been struck with some type of maddening rage, and the entire ground floor of the Club had become one massive mosh pit. They swung indiscriminately, no sides were being taken, and every landed hit just seemed to make them more and more agitated.

Maroon stumbled back before looking up as the Clubber girl kicked at him. After catching her leg, Maroon swung her into a Clubber guy who wasted no time in pummeling her as well. Citrine swung an elbow into the clubber's head, weakening his grip just enough for her to use him as a platform to launch off of. The Clubber groaned before stumbling back into a keg which splattered to the floor. Citrine landed daintily, drawing Golden Hour before turning to watch as Maroon dodged several more clubbers before blasting them back with his trivolver. To the sides, the Rhythm Riders weren't spared from the madness either, with their small numbers they were completely unable to hold back the clubbers and were swallowed by the mosh pit as well. Every so often one of them was visible firing or swinging their weapons into the crowd. Above, several of the Clubbers had climbed their way up to the catwalks above and were fighting Rhythm Riders overhead.

Citrine didn't have enough time to look for the others, because several Clubbers charged in her direction warranting her to begin riposting and firing as well.

(@Bullet Tooth Tony @theManCalledSting @theunderwolf @TheGoldenGear @shadowz1995 )

• Hansi jumped back in shock as the glass hit the floor, spilling red wine everywhere, like some kind of bloodstain. She took another step back as his scroll fell next to it. If the fall hadn't broken it, landing in the pool of wine probably had. "What just happened? What's going on down there? It looks kinda sorta.. Crazy. Are they, like.. fighting?"

The panic from earlier began to set in. Why had Jaws said only she was to be let up here? What had happened with Goldbloom's glass and the phone?

She pulled out her scroll, sending another text to Saffron, as well as the members of her team.

To Prince Charming, Chhote Don, Pretty Boy, Data: Guys, we were wrong. I'll be ok, but you guys should probably bail. Something isn't right.

She looked to Goldbloom- "Wait, Sharky outranks you, or whatever?" The idea had never occured to her. He hadn't seemed to fit the rest of this group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Migz shoots his shotgun twice with blank bullets so no one will get harmed just causing gun shot noise instead of having actual bullets to spread on the ceiling.

"Okay since no one stopped me just went a head so ah i'll bail now guys"

Miguel holsters his weapon and puts on his hood and fades into the panicking crowd.

Miguel ran outside to wait for the others so if somethings else goes wrong he can get in and have a bit of fun.

"So much panicking hehe i shouldn't have shots those blanks"

Lazuli

Remmington's head had "mysteriously" popped off his body. Lazuli now trying almost desperately to reattach it to its body. They'd need to find a stapler soon she thought. Maybe she should leave now. She had done her part. And Saffron made it clear that she wasn't needed for this. She wasn't having much fun.

But as she got up to leave, the music changed. The heavy pounding of giant grimm going at it like rabbits was replaced with what Lazuli could only describe as the pleading screams of the souls of the damned. This . . . didn't seem like the type of music she expected from a rave. She didn't like it. It was loud. It was painful. It was oddly nostalgic. And it sounded like Herb trying to sing.

Lazuli really wanted to leave now but something made her stop. It was a fist. Aimed at her face. Or at least she assumed it was. The guy missed. The guy swerved too far to the right and went right past her before just crumbling onto the floor. Maybe it was a good thing she couldn't get any alcohol . . .

It wasn't just that man though. The entire club seemed to explode in a violent rage. Her eyes lit up. The utter chaos of the room. The bloodthirst in the air. Now this was an Ashtrum party. She jumped up just as a young girl was coming at her now. Lazuli grabbed her hands and spun her around, the girl's skirt trailing around like a matador's cape. She spun on her heels three times before throwing the girl into the crowd and taking out both her and the guy she had hit.

"Yaha!" This was fun! Her smile was unmoving, even when a bottle had smashed against her head. A fist followed soon after, landing a blow to her jaw. Lazuli staggered back, taking a bit to regain her senses before turning her attentions to the ******* who hit her. Her heart lifted when she saw him. He looked sort of like Saffron, sporting the same blond hair and lack of shirt, showin goff that pitiful excuse for abs. She immediately charged him, ducking under a blow by dropping to the floor and sweeping his legs with her own. She grabbed one, pulling him up before landing a well placed hit to the groin and sending her foot to that same spot, kicking him into the crowd. She was having such a good time, coupled with the deafening tunes, that she didn't notice the scream coming from her scroll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back