• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale [No Longer Accepting]

Beo chuckled at warziis comment and patted mel on the head, "You're good Mel, I'm just not the type to be coddled, next time just kick my ass instated of humming. Yeah?" She siged and watched Warzii toss another chem light then scrunched her mouth in thought, "Lilith Warzii, How goods your darkvision I'd prefer to run with minimal light, keep anyone from seeing us coming."

theunderwolf said:
Beo chuckled at warziis comment and patted mel on the head, "You're good Mel, I'm just not the type to be coddled, next time just kick my ass instated of humming. Yeah?" She siged and watched Warzii toss another chem light then scrunched her mouth in thought, "Lilith Warzii, How goods your darkvision I'd prefer to run with minimal light, keep anyone from seeing us coming."
"Yeah... how far does this cave go? I feel like I've been walking for hours..."

Mel then turns her attentions to Beo, "Sorry, I don't like fighting my friends..."

At least she's not mad...

"It's Warscewiczii" WarZii sighed at Mels slaughter of his name. Where was she getting the 'L' from. Hearing her statement about not liking men he couldn't help but laugh heavily. "I'm not trying to pick you up Mel. You're not my type." He looked at Beo and hesitated to answer her question, "My darkvision?.....Um, I can see pretty well in the dark. I was actually lighting these for Mel's sake. It's common knowledge that humans don't have good night vision."

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]"It's Warscewiczii" WarZii sighed at Mels slaughter of his name. Where was she getting the 'L' from. Hearing her statement about not liking men he couldn't help but laugh heavily. "I'm not trying to pick you up Mel. You're not my type." He looked at Beo and hesitated to answer her question, "My darkvision?.....Um, I can see pretty well in the dark. I was actually lighting these for Mel's sake. It's common knowledge that humans don't have good night vision."

[/QUOTE]
"Please... I'll have you know I've lived with Faunuses long enough for my body to adapt a descent enough night-vision!"

Mel Paused for a bit...

"Also seriously... how long do we have to keep walking???"

Mel muttered to herself, "Why did I have to wear heels?"

Last edited by a moderator:
As she continues running, she thought she spotted a familiar figure. Was it that data cruncher from last night?

Maybe he would know where to find Sapphire or Oracle! He probably had a whole team by now, with skills like his. Maybe he could help her out a bit? She began to climb down the chasm, not pulling out her knives to grapple just yet.

She could sense another prescence nearby, but it wasn't anyone she knew. Maybe his partner? Or someone following him to get to the relics with little trouble? Either way, it was another student, maybe someone else to help her?

She'd have to get back to Herb soon, as well. Maybe with a Sparkling relic in her hand to thank him for saving her?

(
@BlackJack @amdreams)

"Lilith, what ever it is it's in the past now. Let's focus on the task at hand." WarZii kept a keen eye out for anything that would be outside the baseline of the cave. His heart started thumping as soon as he noticed that they were surrounded, "Looks like we stumbled into a party." WarZii said flicking his weapon into its axe form. "Weird, it looks as if they were waiting for us." He peered deeply into the crowd of Creeps. He locked eyes with the largest creep and without hesitation he charged at it. WarZii dodged, blocked and slashed through to get past any Creep that was his target.

The further he ran past the creeps the more the surroundings began to look more artificial than natural stone. The stalactites that hung from top of the caves had merged with pillars. The cave narrows had opened up into a grand hall that connected to several smaller halls. Some of he arches that had been caved in either by earthquakes or raging Grimm.

"So, Beo... Adrenaline still pumping?" Mel said as she backed up to Beo @theunderwolf

"Because I really wish I have a plan but... I don't think using Jotunham to shock these suckers, would be a smart Idea in a damp cave..."

Please have a plan...

"Damp cave..." Beo said thoughtfully then grinned, "I just might have and Idea and its getting me nice and pumped already!' SHe jumped to the front and took a deep breath, she was bad with Voda bt for this to work she had too... "Ok," She said calmly, "I'm going to hit them with m y semblance, mel shock them then lilith and Warzii, finish them off sound good?" She trusted them so she didn't wit for the reply, "Ok she said strainedly gathering her aura and focusing on the water on the floor, "VODA!" She called and out from her Aura rushed a liquid shark that barreled ahead like a bullet through the cave engulfing the creeps and sucking upa all the water as it died, "Mel!' Beo shouted triedly, her semblance temporarily exhausting her, "Shock and agh please!"

theunderwolf said:
"Damp cave..." Beo said thoughtfully then grinned, "I just might have and Idea and its getting me nice and pumped already!' SHe jumped to the front and took a deep breath, she was bad with Voda bt for this to work she had too... "Ok," She said calmly, "I'm going to hit them with m y semblance, mel shock them then lilith and Warzii, finish them off sound good?" She trusted them so she didn't wit for the reply, "Ok she said strainedly gathering her aura and focusing on the water on the floor, "VODA!" She called and out from her Aura rushed a liquid shark that barreled ahead like a bullet through the cave engulfing the creeps and sucking upa all the water as it died, "Mel!' Beo shouted triedly, her semblance temporarily exhausting her, "Shock and agh please!"
Mel gave a small smirk...

"Let's shock their world, baby!" Mel said as she fired a bolt of electricity form Jotunham electrocuting the Creeps in the water sphere.

"Lilith! Worzel! GIVE THEM HELL!"

@Ian Temero @Jeda Teq

WarZii planted his feet firmly on the ground swinging his axe upward with a mighty grunt as he forced the blade through a creeps soft under belly. He looked back over his shoulder towards his current party members, "Say What now?" As soon as he finished his inquiry WarZii had been covered in a splash of water. "Shock? WAIT, HOLD ON!" He leaped into the air and used creep as a springboard for a second jump. WarZii quickly took three bluish-white phials from his satchel and loaded them in three of the sockets on Storm Charger. He brought his axe over his head and slammed down with it. Ice shards frosted the blade all over. As soon as Mel gave the signal, WarZii was already returning to earth. With a loud 'THOOM' Ice dust entrapped the wet Creeps. "That was close." he said referring to the chance of him getting shocked by Mel's Jotunham.

Lazuli

Lazuli laughed at Teal's comment about killing him. "Oh Suzy, Suzy, Suzy," she said, shaking her head as if she was a parent lecturing a child. "It's no fun if they die right away, now is it?" she said in a calm, soft voice.

She then skipped forward, looking at the structure with awe. "Oooooh! Fancy house," she commented. "Must've belonged to a king . . . Or a rapper." Using the dust from her bracers, she conjured up a flame in her hand, using it to illuminate some of the darker parts of architecture. Lazuli was about to touch some suspicious looking moss on one of the walls when she heard her partner mention something big nearby, prompting her to perk up immediately. "Really? A monster? Let's kill it!"

She followed the direction of his gaze in an attempt to see what this "something really big" was. But she didn't see any grimm. Instead she saw a girl running towards them. One of the girls she saw on the ship. The one who complimented her shoes for some reason. Not seeing anything else in the immediate area, Lazuli slowly turned her face up toward the boy's. Her smile was still plastered on her face but her eyes seemed to say, "The ****?" She returned her gaze to the tall girl but sharply jabbed the boy's side with her elbow. "Look, dude," she muttered to him. "I get that she probably can't hear you but you don't go talking about a girl's weight like that."

"Heeeyyyyy" Hansi called down to the boy and girl she vaguely reconized. "Have either of you seen a wolf faunus in a blue outfit or a red headed girl in a orange coat? I've been looking for them, like, everywhere!"

She continued to scamper down the cliff, eventually ending up on their level. "I sweat, this forest is like- ginormous, I can't find anything, oh hey! It's the shortie with the cute heels! Oh my gosh, are you wearing them right now? How are you even walking, I envy you your willpower."

She stopped short for a moment, giving a wave to Tealiose. "Person who's name I never got, good to see you made a friend, or whatever!" Figuring he likely wasn't about to make an eloquent response, She turned back to Lazulii. "I'm Hansi, by the way! Nice to meet you."

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]WarZii planted his feet firmly on the ground swinging his axe upward with a mighty grunt as he forced the blade through a creeps soft under belly. He looked back over his shoulder towards his current party members, "Say What now?" As soon as he finished his inquiry WarZii had been covered in a splash of water. "Shock? WAIT, HOLD ON!" He leaped into the air and used creep as a springboard for a second jump. WarZii quickly took three bluish-white phials from his satchel and loaded them in three of the sockets on Storm Charger. He brought his axe over his head and slammed down with it. Ice shards frosted the blade all over. As soon as Mel gave the signal, WarZii was already returning to earth. With a loud 'THOOM' Ice dust entrapped the wet Creeps. "That was close." he said referring to the chance of him getting shocked by Mel's Jotunham.

[/QUOTE]
It was Lilith's turn. Pointing Talon at the now immobilized Grimm she open-fired, high caliber rounds hitting their frozen targets and shattering them like glass. Once she had made sure they were all dead, she turned back to the group. She suppressed a smile as Mel yelled at WarZii about his shirt. Such a petty thing to be chewing him out for. Besides, It wasn't like he needed a shirt. He looked good without it.

As she watched the spectacle it occurred to Lilith that something was wrong with the picture in front of her. WarZii was covered in cuts and bruises. Normally this would not have been a problem, seeing as he had been thrown off a cliff, but it had been half-an-hour since then. His wounds should have been healed by now. Marching over to him, Lilith grabbed his arm and pulled it out of her way, so she could get a better look at the boy. Sure enough the wounds were the same ones from before, not even slightly healed. As she held him like that, she realized that something else was wrong. She couldn't feel any Aura coming from him. It was as if he were a regular person.

"War." She said slowly, looking him in the eyes. "Where's your Aura?"

T E A L

Teal looked at Lazuli and shook his head "Hey psychopath, its not her it's the other way, it has no heart so I am pretty sure it is a grimm, and its heat signature is odd...pretty big though. Maybe this time ill actually die when you push me into it." Teal says a bit of sass in his voice, his voice was muffled and raspy still as he talked. Once he heard the other girl he looked up at her and shook his head yet again "Please tell me you are on a team....because if you are not you just looked a double team right in the eyes..." Teal says pressing a couple of buttons on Wind, he spun and flung it down the cave lighting the area up for a brief second before a large ping of red was sent out, then Teal flicked his hand and Wind retracted back to his hand and then he slowed it down and put it in his pocket.

Teal clicked his goggles and the red scanner came back out it just pinged again outwards increasing his range for a brief second. "It is not one massive beast it is multiple areas of Grimm, this chasm is huge floors of elaborate hallways and Grimm hideouts. I can only see a couple floors below so I can't tell you what is deeper but I see a team of four briefly approaching grimm, along with them there is no one else in the chasm as far as I can tell maybe one of two others, unless they are still in the forest....or died. Above us is probably a bunch of teams, no one is stupid enough to jump down here..." Teal says looking at Lazuli referring to her "And you know who the other team is..." He says to Hei adjusting his goggles and tightening his scarf.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]It was Lilith's turn. Pointing Talon at the now immobilized Grimm she open-fired, high caliber rounds hitting their frozen targets and shattering them like glass. Once she had made sure they were all dead, she turned back to the group. She suppressed a smile as Mel yelled at WarZii about his shirt. Such a petty thing to be chewing him out for. Besides, It wasn't like he needed a shirt. He looked good without it.
As she watched the spectacle it occurred to Lilith that something was wrong with the picture in front of her. WarZii was covered in cuts and bruises. Normally this would not have been a problem, seeing as he had been thrown off a cliff, but it had been half-an-hour since then. His wounds should have been healed by now. Marching over to him, Lilith grabbed his arm and pulled it out of her way, so she could get a better look at the wolf faunus. Sure enough the wounds were the same ones from before, not even slightly healed. As she held him like that, she realized that something else was wrong. She couldn't feel any Aura coming from him. It was as if he were a regular person.

[/QUOTE]
Mel still checking up on their "fearless Leader" Beo shifted her attention to Lilith for a moment to add "You mean Worzel didn't unlock his aura yet?"

Shirtless and hasn't unlocked his aura... what a character...

"You've got to be kidding me..."

Beo took a deep brarh as she reabsorbed her aura feeling it rejuvenate her and cover her again, "I'm good." She said, "That was well done by all and Warzii no aura really? Coulda fooled me by the way you just wade in there. Hmm." She paused in thought. We should probably do something about that before we go. Lilith you know how? Mine's still a little drained from my semblance."

theunderwolf said:
Beo took a deep brarh as she reabsorbed her aura feeling it rejuvenate her and cover her again, "I'm good." She said, "That was well done by all and Warzii no aura really? Coulda fooled me by the way you just wade in there. Hmm." She paused in thought. We should probably do something about that before we go. Lilith you know how? Mine's still a little drained from my semblance."
"I knew I should have Modified Jotunham so that Captain Skin over there wouldn't have to risk his life..."

Brilliant Weapons Engineer forgets to upgrade her mallet... nice...

"So, Beo... Where to now?"

BlackJack said:
T E A L

Teal looked at Lazuli and shook his head "Hey psychopath, its not her it's the other way, it has no heart so I am pretty sure it is a grimm, and its heat signature is odd...pretty big though. Maybe this time ill actually die when you push me into it." Teal says a bit of sass in his voice, his voice was muffled and raspy still as he talked. Once he heard the other girl he looked up at her and shook his head yet again "Please tell me you are on a team....because if you are not you just looked a double team right in the eyes..." Teal says pressing a couple of buttons on Wind, he spun and flung it down the cave lighting the area up for a brief second before a large ping of red was sent out, then Teal flicked his hand and Wind retracted back to his hand and then he slowed it down and put it in his pocket.

Teal clicked his goggles and the red scanner came back out it just pinged again outwards increasing his range for a brief second. "It is not one massive beast it is multiple areas of Grimm, this chasm is huge floors of elaborate hallways and Grimm hideouts. I can only see a couple floors below so I can't tell you what is deeper but I see a team of four briefly approaching grimm, along with them there is no one else in the chasm as far as I can tell maybe one of two others, unless they are still in the forest....or died. Above us is probably a bunch of teams, no one is stupid enough to jump down here..." Teal says looking at Lazuli referring to her "And you know who the other team is..." He says to Hei adjusting his goggles and tightening his scarf.

Hansi blinked at him. "Wait, I thought we were just picking pairs now, not teams!" She almost whined. She barely knew this girl in blue, and she didn't fancy the idea of a team of complete strangers. "Wait, you're not already teamed?" So his super cool data semblance was still up for grabs? Score.

"Other team? I barely like, know my own partner, let alone what teams are formed. Are we even forming teams right now? I'm so confused."

What he said finally clicked. "How many Grimm are in this area?" Dangit, she'd left Herb behind.

"And Seriously, no sign of the wolf faunus of the orange girl?"

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]It was Lilith's turn. Pointing Talon at the now immobilized Grimm she open-fired, high caliber rounds hitting their frozen targets and shattering them like glass. Once she had made sure they were all dead, she turned back to the group. She suppressed a smile as Mel yelled at WarZii about his shirt. Such a petty thing to be chewing him out for. Besides, It wasn't like he needed a shirt. He looked good without it.
As she watched the spectacle it occurred to Lilith that something was wrong with the picture in front of her. WarZii was covered in cuts and bruises. Normally this would not have been a problem, seeing as he had been thrown off a cliff, but it had been half-an-hour since then. His wounds should have been healed by now. Marching over to him, Lilith grabbed his arm and pulled it out of her way, so she could get a better look at the wolf faunus. Sure enough the wounds were the same ones from before, not even slightly healed. As she held him like that, she realized that something else was wrong. She couldn't feel any Aura coming from him. It was as if he were a regular person.

[/QUOTE]
theManCalledSting said:
Mel still checking up on their "fearless Leader" Beo shifted her attention to Lilith for a moment to add "You mean Worzel didn't unlock his aura yet?"
Shirtless and hasn't unlocked his aura... what a character...

"You've got to be kidding me..."
"Owowowow," WarZii cringed when his arm was suddenly grabbed. His left shoulder was swollen and purple from his previous dislocation. Flailing his weapon around didn't help the injury one bit. "Never used. My teach at Signal said that it would come natural for a guy like me." He kept his eye on the creeps that were behind the group, "To be honest I never really had a need for it. I War through pain." He flicked his right arm to revert his weapon back into a shield that sheathed his sword. "We should get moving. I'll pull up the rear." He said breathing heavily. His wounds were taking a serious toll on his body. Still trying to mask the pain he was in, WarZii raised his left hand up and attempted to placed it on Lilith's shoulder, "I'll be fiiIIIINE!" He dropped his arm and grasped his shoulder falling to a knee. He would not be able to use Storm Charger to its fullest in his current condition.

Herb grinned and slammed the remaining snake head against a tree, before crushing its skull underfoot. "Alright!" he said with a triumphant grin "Hansi?!" he called out "Where are yooooou?!" he called out, picking up Envy.

@The Succubi Queen

@The Succubi Queen[/URL]
Shoooooooooooooot, she had forgotten Herb.

She looked over at Tealiose and Lazulii, neither of whom she has actually been introduced too. "Um, so, funny story, I kind of forgot my partner because I was running for my life from a King Taijutu, which I am like, super totally like, terrified of? So I might just. Go signal him or something? If you two, uh. Don't mind."

Wow. Way to sound responsible and mature, Hansi. You idiot.

Maybe she could signal him without having to run all that way back? Maybe he had seen which way she was going and was on his way now? Maybe a rock would fall from the cliff side and crush her before she had to actually deal with this whole embarrassing situation? All seemed about equally likely.

Maybe she should grab a relic first? He might not be as mad then?

@amdreams @BlackJack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back