• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale [No Longer Accepting]

She was going to go have to go back for him.

Well, she could feel both Lazulii and Tealiose judging her awkwardly, so without another word, she took off, climbing back up the chasm. This was really not her day. At all.

"Herb?!" She called as she was climbing. "You still alive or whatever? I'm coming back for you, so you had better be!"

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]She was going to go have to go back for him.
Well, she could feel both Lazulii and Tealiose judging her awkwardly, so without another word, she took off, climbing back up the chasm. This was really not her day. At all.

"Herb?!" She called as she was climbing. "You still alive or whatever? I'm coming back for you, so you had better be!"

[/QUOTE]
Herb saw her and wiped some more blood onto his redenned hand "Hansi, I did it, I fucked em both up real good!" he said jogging to her. His face looked absolutely destroyed from a distance.

She was panting as she pulled herself over the cliff. "Great. I.. found you....." She bent over, hands on her knees, taking a few deep breaths to gather her composure.

After all of the running and climbing she had done, she probably looked like shit. Her skirt was torn and a little ragged, her bun was falling apart because she hadn't done a proper one this morning ("You'll be fine in a ponytail", she had told herself. Yeah, right.) But Herb looked a bit worse, with all that blood.

"I.. huh... huh.. I found out where the relics are, I think? Also... I think.... there's a bunch of Grimm nearby.... too many for just the two of us... need to find.. other people.. can I just sit down a minute?"

She collapsed without waiting for permission, in a rather unladylike position. She thanked the dieties for the wonderful invention of dance shorts.

"You look awful by the way. Where are you bleeding, or whatever? We need to bandage that."

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]She was panting as she pulled herself over the cliff. "Great. I.. found you....." She bent over, hands on her knees, taking a few deep breaths to gather her composure.
After all of the running and climbing she had done, she probably looked like shit. Her skirt was torn and a little ragged, her bun was falling apart because she hadn't done a proper one this morning ("You'll be fine in a ponytail", she had told herself. Yeah, right.) But Herb looked a bit worse, with all that blood.

"I.. huh... huh.. I found out where the relics are, I think? Also... I think.... there's a bunch of Grimm nearby.... too many for just the two of us... need to find.. other people.. can I just sit down a minute?"

She collapsed without waiting for permission, in a rather unladylike position. She thanked the dieties for the wonderful invention of dance shorts.

"You look awful by the way. Where are you bleeding, or whatever? We need to bandage that."

[/QUOTE]
Herb walked towards her, he felt alive after having nearly died twice, adrenaline now pumped all through his veins putting him on a high, he didn't care "Hey, this is gonna sound weird considering my balls got busted, but I feel alive and don't wanna die a kissless virgin, so can I kiss you?" he asked, "And no I'm totally fine, its all good."

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]"Owowowow," WarZii cringed when his arm was suddenly grabbed. His left shoulder was swollen and purple from his previous dislocation. Flailing his weapon around didn't help the injury one bit. "Never used. My teach at Signal said that it would come natural for a guy like me." He kept his eye on the creeps that were behind the group, "To be honest I never really had a need for it. I War through pain." He flicked his right arm to revert his weapon back into a shield that sheathed his sword. "We should get moving. I'll pull up the rear." He said breathing heavily. His wounds were taking a serious toll on his body. Still trying to mask the pain he was in, WarZii raised his left hand up and attempted to placed it on Lilith's shoulder, "I'll be fiiIIIINE!" He dropped his arm and grasped his shoulder falling to a knee. He would not be able to use Storm Charger to its fullest in his current condition.

[/QUOTE]
"Clearly not." Lilith remarked sarcastically, watching WarZii fall to a knee. Carefully she knelt down in front of him and reached out, placing her left hand gently on his cheek. "I'm going unlock your aura now." she said softly, "Close your eyes and concentrate."

Closing her own eyes, she dove into her own memory, searching for the words her mother had spoke the day she turned eight. The same words she herself spoke to her sister, as the small girl lay bleeding on the forest floor.

Several seconds passed before she opened her mouth and began to slowly recite...

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality.

Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all,

Infinite, and distanced, and unbound by death.

I release your soul,

and by my shoulder protect thee."

As she spoke a blue glow began to surround Lilith's body, steadily growing brighter as she channeled her Aura for the task ahead. Placing her right hand on his bare chest she pushed the energy into WarZii, directing it through his veins and arteries, and back out again. With each rotation of power, she began to free his Aura, coaxing his power out from where it hid deep in his soul, drawing it to the surface, until he was surrounded by a glow of his own.

The last words left he lips and blue light around Lilith began fade into nothingness. Tired from the task, but satisfied with the results, she attempted to stand up. Her knees buckled and she let out a gasp as she found herself falling forwards, the ritual having taken more out of her than she realized.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What the- no, you can't kiss me, how much blood have you lost, Jeez!" Brushing off the thought in favor of his physical health, She tore a strip off her skirt to bind his wound with, hand brushing along his face o "Oh my god, I shouldn't have left you alone, I'm really sorry, I just have this thing about snakes, especially giant ones with two heads, how does that even work, it's not anatomically possible."

She pushed back his hair and sucked in a breath. "Tss. That is a nasty wound, buddy. I think someone else might have medical supplies, I don't want to wash that out in the lake, and we really should get back to our mission..." She wrapped the strip of her skirt around his forehead. "That should stem the blood a bit, but we'll have to take you to the infirmary as soon as we get back to campus."

She took a step back to assess her work. He looked kind of dumb, with the makeshift indigo bandage in his blonde hair but it also kind of made him look touch. Like a hero. "Think we can set off finding those relics, pretty boy? Or do you need to sit down for a bit after that breathtaking intimate moment?"

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]
"What the- no, you can't kiss me, how much blood have you lost, Jeez!" Brushing off the thought in favor of his physical health, She tore a strip off her skirt to bind his wound with, hand brushing along his face o "Oh my god, I shouldn't have left you alone, I'm really sorry, I just have this thing about snakes, especially giant ones with two heads, how does that even work, it's not anatomically possible."
She pushed back his hair and sucked in a breath. "Tss. That is a nasty wound, buddy. I think someone else might have medical supplies, I don't want to wash that out in the lake, and we really should get back to our mission..." She wrapped the strip of her skirt around his forehead. "That should stem the blood a bit, but we'll have to take you to the infirmary as soon as we get back to campus."

She took a step back to assess her work. He looked kind of dumb, with the makeshift indigo bandage in his blonde hair but it also kind of made him look touch. Like a hero. "Think we can set off finding those relics, pretty boy? Or do you need to sit down for a bit after that breathtaking intimate moment?"

[/QUOTE]
He chuckled at her words "I find your concern touching but it isn't as bad as what you make out, I'll live without your help, albeit it is appreciated." he said, grunting and looking at her. He took a step before her and using his rough bloodstained hand he cupped her cheek, and he gently leaned in, kissing her. After a moment he pulled away and looked at her "Thank you." he said in a husky voice.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]"Clearly not." Lilith remarked sarcastically, watching WarZii fall to a knee. Carefully she knelt down in front of him and reached out, placing her left hand gently on his cheek. "I'm going unlock your aura now." she said softly, "Close your eyes and concentrate."
Closing her own eyes, she dove into her own memory, searching for the words her mother had spoke the day she turned eight. The same words she herself spoke to her sister, as the small girl lay bleeding on the forest floor.

Several seconds passed before she opened her mouth and began to slowly recite...

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality.

Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all,

Infinite, and distanced, and unbound by death.

I release your soul,

and by my shoulder protect thee."

As she spoke a blue glow began to surround Lilith's body, steadily growing brighter as she channeled her Aura for the task ahead. Placing her right hand on his bare chest she pushed the energy into WarZii, directing it through his veins and arteries, and back out again. With each rotation of power, she began to free his Aura, coaxing his power out from where it hid deep in his soul, drawing it to the surface, until he was surrounded by a glow of his own.

The last words left he lips and blue light around Lilith began fade into nothingness. Tired from the task, but satisfied with the results, she attempted to stand up. Her knees buckled and she let out a gasp as she found herself falling forwards, the ritual having taken more out of her than she realized.

[/QUOTE]
WarZii closed his eyes and remained still through the duration of Lilith's chant. While Lilith spoke WarZii didn't feel like anything had changed inside or out. He hadn't noticed the dull red low that radiate from his body for a brief moment. Opening his eyes he looked at Lilith, "Are you sure it wor...," Instinctively he stood up and caught Lilith with his left arm just before she callapsed on the ground. His shoulder was still slightly bruised but it was far better than it was a few seconds ago. The black eye and small cuts that were all over his body had become less sever. "Whoa! That would have been a nasty fall." His eyes widened and he looked at his left shoulder, "woow, So this is what Aura can do for you?" He took a knee, on his own accord this time, and propped Lilith up against him so she was sitting up against his leg. "Are you okay to walk?"

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]WarZii closed his eyes and remained still through the duration of Lilith's chant. While Lilith spoke WarZii didn't feel like anything had changed inside or out. He hadn't noticed the dull red low that radiate from his body for a brief moment. Opening his eyes he looked at Lilith, "Are you sure it wor...," Instinctively he stood up and caught Lilith with his left arm just before she callapsed on the ground. His shoulder was still slightly bruised but it was far better than it was a few seconds ago. The black eye and small cuts that were all over his body had become less sever. "Whoa! That would have been a nasty fall." His eyes widened and he looked at his left shoulder, "woow, So this is what Aura can do for you?" He took a knee, on his own accord this time, and propped Lilith up against him so she was sitting up against his leg. "Are you okay to walk?"

[/QUOTE]
"Worzel, no offense to the Teaching Facilities in Signal... but..."

"Your Teacher Sucks..." Mel said in a very blunt manner.

"Seriously how do you not know how Aura can do? It's like the only thing we have that can stop a sword from hacking us up! If not Aura then a shirt would be lovely!"

Last edited by a moderator:
She slapped him.

She wasn't even sure she had done it for a moment, but the sting in her hand told her otherwise.

"What. The. Actual. FUCK?!?!"

That was her first kiss. That jerk had taken her first kiss, after she had explicitly denied him permission.

'What the hell is wrong with you? You've know me for what, 3 hours, and you decided to just up and kiss me? You better be thanking god that tree already broke your balls, or I would have, you stupid.. you stupid.. asshole! Oh my fucking god, I'm stuck with you for the next four fucking years, and you won't even listen to me when I tell you not to fucking kiss me, tell me, are all men in Vale senseless jerks, or is just the pretty blonde one-" Fuck.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]She slapped him.
She wasn't even sure she had done it for a moment, but the sting in her hand told her otherwise.

"What. The. Actual. FUCK?!?!"

That was her first kiss. That jerk had taken her first kiss, after she had explicitly denied him permission.

'What the hell is wrong with you? You've know me for what, 3 hours, and you decided to just up and kiss me? You better be thanking god that tree already broke your balls, or I would have, you stupid.. you stupid.. asshole! Oh my fucking god, I'm stuck with you for the next four fucking years, and you won't even listen to me when I tell you not to fucking kiss me, tell me, are all men in Vale senseless jerks, or is just the pretty blonde one-" Fuck.

[/QUOTE]
Herb was knocked to the grown out of shear surprise. He slowly picked himself up "I'm sorry for that." he said "I-I wasn't thinking staight...." his voice trailed off "Come again?" he asked "Mind repeating the last part?" he asked, his face crinkling in thought "Did you just compliment my looks?" he was confused "You just threatened to castrate me, and well, now your saying I look, pretty?"

"It's Warcewiczii" He said in a dull voice to Mel, "While I was at Signal my teachers tried to bring it out of me but it never happened." He looked down at Lilith, "I guess the soul of a man of justice can only truly be brought out to its fullest by a fair maiden." He would return his gaze to Mel with a smile, "With a will of justice my muscles have served as my defensive shield." He had several dozen scars clearly all received through the years.

"You're hearing things. Let's just go find the relics and get back to the academy so you get a proper bandage." She set off walking, not bothering to help him up. She looked at her palms. Great. Now she had blood and her hand and her skirt was torn.

And she was stuck with this guy for the next four years.

And knowing her luck, her future team was not going to involve Sapphire or Oracle.

So, overall, just kind of a really bad first day at Beacon. And she'd woken up in such a good mood.

"You're hearing things. Let's just go find the relics and get back to the academy so you get a proper bandage." She set off walking, not bothering to help him up. She looked at her palms. Great. Now she had blood and her hand and her skirt was torn.
And she was stuck with this guy for the next four years.

And knowing her luck, her future team was not going to involve Sapphire or Oracle.

So, overall, just kind of a really bad first day at Beacon. And she'd woken up in such a good mood.

[/QUOTE]
Herb followed, the previous adrenaline rush had faded and now he felt bad. Not only bad because he wasn't high any longer, but bad since she'd acted, well so angrily. Herb had taken something she would never get back, and now he was going to deal with that for the next four years. "Sorry." he said again, walking a good distance behind her.

"It's fine." She said shortly. It wasn't like he had known it was her first kiss. Boys were so stupid sometimes.

Trying not to allow anymore room for conversation, she talked as they walked along. "Climbing down the chasm is faster, but I don't think either of us have the energy. There should be a path down, or, if you have the patience for it, I can grapple us down. It might take a bit longer than climbing, but it'll put us closer to the castle, and it should be pretty effortless, albiet tedious."

"It's fine." She said shortly. It wasn't like he had known it was her first kiss. Boys were so stupid sometimes.
Trying not to allow anymore room for conversation, she talked as they walked along. "Climbing down the chasm is faster, but I don't think either of us have the energy. There should be a path down, or, if you have the patience for it, I can grapple us down. It might take a bit longer than climbing, but it'll put us closer to the castle, and it should be pretty effortless, albiet tedious."

[/QUOTE]
Herb nodded and contemplated the options available "Path." he said finally "I don't want to have to walk all the way down there, but to climb is too risky in this current position, so yeah, climbing the fuck down is the best option."

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Herb nodded and contemplated the options available "Path." he said finally "I don't want to have to walk all the way down there, but to climb is too risky in this current position, so yeah, climbing the fuck down is the best option."

[/QUOTE]

"Alright. It should be this way."
She pointed in the general direction. "I really hope we meet up with someone soon, I'm not sure you should be in a fight. I mean, I'm kinda super ragged myself, but if a slap from me knocked you down, imagine what a Grimm will do?"

A part of her was still holding out for one of her two friends from yesterday to find her, but she knew at this point it wasn't likely.

"So, do you know how they do team pair ups? I know we're stuck, but, like, which other two people will we be stuck with?"
That's right. They were stuck. They had to live with it. She had to learn to live with it. She had to get over his rough hands on her cheeks and his hard lips on hers and-

She shook her head. She was above this. She could be level headed. Just. Remember what Madame Arun taught you. Take all the bad feelings and push them down into your feet. Then you can dance on them until they are trampled. Or, in this case, walk on them.

"Alright. It should be this way." She pointed in the general direction. "I really hope we meet up with someone soon, I'm not sure you should be in a fight. I mean, I'm kinda super ragged myself, but if a slap from me knocked you down, imagine what a Grimm will do?"
A part of her was still holding out for one of her two friends from yesterday to find her, but she knew at this point it wasn't likely.

"So, do you know how they do team pair ups? I know we're stuck, but, like, which other two people will we be stuck with?"
That's right. They were stuck. They had to live with it. She had to learn to live with it. She had to get over his rough hands on her cheeks and his hard lips on hers and-

She shook her head. She was above this. She could be level headed. Just. Remember what Madame Arun taught you. Take all the bad feelings and push them down into your feet. Then you can dance on them until they are trampled. Or, in this case, walk on them.

[/QUOTE]
"It was surpirse." he said "I didn't think you'd slap me so I fell the fuck over. If a Grimm gets close I'll simply burn its eyes out or slice its head off or crush its skull." Herb said "I still have some kick in me."

"Well, try to like, I dunno, think when a Grimm is about to crush your skull in." She said snidely. Gosh, he was so cocky, she almost hoped a Grimm broke his head.

She sighed, the castle coming into view on the other side of the chasm. "The path starts here. If we take it, it should only be a 30 minute walk to the castle, less if we book it." She looked back at him, "Tell me if you start to get dizzy, and we can rest."

"Well, try to like, I dunno, think when a Grimm is about to crush your skull in." She said snidely. Gosh, he was so cocky, she almost hoped a Grimm broke his head.
She sighed, the castle coming into view on the other side of the chasm. "The path starts here. If we take it, it should only be a 30 minute walk to the castle, less if we book it." She looked back at him, "Tell me if you start to get dizzy, and we can rest."

[/QUOTE]
"Really, after I save you from a snake you say I wanna die?" he asked I mean, thats a little, well aggressive for me." he said, before sighing "You lead and I follow." Herb grunted, beginning to jog "So, what do you think awaits us?"

"Well, if Data is any source to go by, and my instinct tells me he is, a very large horde of various Grimm. Along with that, we're both tired, I'm pretty sure everyone is in a team by now, and my feet hurt."

"But other than that, we should be fine. I don't think they'll actually let us die out here." But then again, who knew? The Hunting Job was known to be ruthless.

"Well, if Data is any source to go by, and my instinct tells me he is, a very large horde of various Grimm. Along with that, we're both tired, I'm pretty sure everyone is in a team by now, and my feet hurt."
"But other than that, we should be fine. I don't think they'll actually let us die out here." But then again, who knew? The Hunting Job was known to be ruthless.

[/QUOTE]
"No, not after we slaughtered this many Grimm. We've earned our fucking spot in this academy." he said following her closely "You know, if you want to, I can carry you.": he said.

"Not on your life, pretty boy. I have my pride." Gosh, was he flirting with her, after all this? She laughed a bit at the thought.

"I think you did more Grimm killing than I did to be honest. Running like a 12 year old from a King Taijutu like that. How noble and brave of me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back