• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader
Hey guys, it's me, Fukushima Akira. I've been gone for a good few months with IRL demands and just recently got back. Some of you may remember the Fantasy Highschool roleplay, considering it was created in 2015 and lasted until 2019. Admittedly it was my fault that the RP died, with the popularity we had, I thought we'd need more rules and an indepth Race Lore to keep the RP on track, oh how I was wrong. So I've redone the Rules to only include the basic ones (No in-depth sexual content, no god-moding etc), along with making the Race Lore entirely optional, so you can either abide by them or create something unique that doesn't follow said lore. With 2020 beginning, I thought it'd be fitting to revive the Roleplay for the new decade, and I hope we can enjoy the 20s together through Roleplay! The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds, formerly known as Fantasy Highschool, is accepting Roleplayers, both old and new, come check us out!

Initialising FHS Introduction

89VzMk6.gif

Welcome to the Euphorian Highschool for the Empowered!

7szuBoX.jpg

The most renowned, government-sanctioned high school for empowereds in all of Japan, located in the centre of Tokyo, houses more than just talented, empowered students. Beyond the hustle and bustle of the city, are secrets far greater than anyone could have ever imagined.

With more than meets the eye to not just the school and the city, but the world itself, what lies in store, remains to be seen. Try not to get too excited and blow the school up. The main focus of the story is the academy, but there are plenty of other plots to be had! Created way back in 2015, FHS has underwent numerous changes, going from a small threads layout, to a Hosted Project and finally to a group.
With over 200,000 replies, over 8,000 pages of RP content, 5 years of lore and over one million views on the Roleplay thread alone, we were, and still technically are, the longest running, largest Roleplay on the website.

Below you will find the link to the Character Registration thread, along with a link to the RPs rules, so be sure to read them before submitting a character. I look forward to seeing some fresh, new faces in the future! Catch up on the story so far in the World Lore tab of the thread, which again you can find below. You don't need to know the events of the past to jump in, as I have already created a new thread for the Roleplay, which is linked below ^^

Main Roleplay Page

Rules

Character Registration

The Story So Far

There is also a Quick Navigation Menu within each of these links, so you can quickly go between the threads related to the RP. Remember, if you ever need some help, you can contact myself or any of the RP's mods. We're all very friendly, and will help you with whatever you need. We hope to see some new fresh faces transfer to the school!(^^)

Oh, we also have a Discord server for OOC, if you prefer that method instead of this websites OOC thread ^^:

Last edited:
Yesss.
I've been looking for a good super power RP for a while.

...Though, I must ask. Do you have dedicated loremasters that ensure nothing is contradicted in the lore, sort of (but not really) like Warhammer 40K?

I must brush up on superpowers. I've got some in mind. But I must use this as an excuse to watch My Hero Academia and A Certain Scientific Railgun.

Interested!
Awesome!

Yesss.
I've been looking for a good super power RP for a while.

...Though, I must ask. Do you have dedicated loremasters that ensure nothing is contradicted in the lore, sort of (but not really) like Warhammer 40K?

I must brush up on superpowers. I've got some in mind. But I must use this as an excuse to watch My Hero Academia and A Certain Scientific Railgun.
Originally I had made a ton of lore for a few of the popular races, however the RP began to die shortly after, so I've decided to make them optional, that was character creation won't feel as restricted ^^

I have already made sheets for this, but I’d like to declare that I am definitely still on board!

Eh, if this is still open, I might join. I wanna flex the fact I was in such a big Roleplay in the future.

Just joking, of course. Still, my interest is real, if again, it's open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back