• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fox_lover

Hi..I have been here for awhile now and many of my rps I have had on here I have been ghosted with no explanation. I currently only have one rp going and would like more.

About me:
-I play on two other sites so I'm not always on
-I go to school still and I'm only on after 4 pm my time
-I am on the way to being simi-lit
-I'm not the best at spelling and I have many errors in my typing
-I play ocs only

My Rules:
1.no one liners
2.no perfect charters
3.please be able to play more then one gender,pairing, and character (that is a big must for one of my Fandom rps)
4.no controlling my character I don't control yours.
5. Please tell me if you will be away for awhile or arnt interested in our rp anymore
6. Must be able to do romance as that's all I rp

Rp interests :
Lions
Vampires
Ware-animals
Any animal rp
Humanoid

Fandoms:
Disney
Harry Potter
Warrior cats
SAO(sword art online)

Fandom info:

Disney:
Oc x oc only
Lion king mostly

Harry Potter
Oc x oc

Warrior cats
Ok this is whare it gets crazy I have 15 Warrior cat oc including main and background thare for I will be using more then one character so you must to. This must be oc x oc.
My warrior cat ocs (do not steal) I will list these with thare name gender rank,clan and pairing I hope for them:
-Thornstar-male-leader-wind clan-leader x med-cat mxm
-midnight(midpaw to start)-female-apprentice to warrior-river clan- warrior x warrior mxf
-silentfoot(luna)-female-rogue to warrior- shadow clan -mxf warrior x rogue
-ivystorm(nugget)-Female-street cat to kittypet to warrior- thunder clan- mxf warrior x kittypet or fxf med-cat x kittypet

SAO(sword art online)
I'm sure not many of you know of this anime but it's really good. I hope for mxm,mxf,or fxf for this

Please do dm me if intrested

I’m interested if you are!

I do long and complex responses and tend to focus on the uniquenesses of my characters and the environment.

I enjoy concepts like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are kinda like (through they do vary) is VultureTooth, a blindly ambitious bulky Tom born without his two front legs.

He’s able to adapt to difficult situations, and what he lacks in speed he makes up for strength.

If your interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back