• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I an looking for rp partners! The age limit is under 15, so dont pm or reply me if youre younger then that!

Im looking for a male oc to be shipped with my male oc in a fantasy/horror setting! Dont reply if you havw triggers cause this will be dark but romantic and have fluff! We can do all!

heres information on my oc so you know what youre working with!

Name:loki
Sexuality: gay
Pronouns: he/him it/its
Height: 5’10
Weight: around 130-200 (depends on age)

Backstory: his father is an alcoholic, who touches him inappropriately. His whole family even his siblings are a bit homophobic, and they all play the victim. His mom never stops working so he takes care of his little siblings. He had two jobs to help pay for his siblings as well. Though he refuses to buy things for himself.

Random info:
Loki is a shy but energetic person when comfortable, he hyperfixates on things and people can sometimes be one of them! He dyes his hair for a sense if control, he is naturally blonde. He is an introvert so he let’s others decide if they shpuld befriend him. Hes too scared ro talk to anyone in fear of messing up so he usually stays alone, he doesnt mind it. He deals with social anxiety, anxiety, and depression. Along with suffering from some self harm. Hea never had a crush on someone befpre so he doesnt know how it feels, so he ignores any signs he gets.

If you need more info ill snee more!

Pic of him:7E85EEDA-4733-4E7E-8FED-86BE49AE5859.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back